Do any of you have a right out of bed workout routine? Say pushups, jumping jacks or some shit?

Do any of you have a right out of bed workout routine? Say pushups, jumping jacks or some shit?
Can't sustain driving to the gym then work after because my brain gets fried to Hell and back (poorfag so can't into homegym masterrace just yet). But also need to get the blood flowing. Figured it's best to save the gym for when work is done and so I don't fight to stay awake every ten minutes. Current morning plan:
Still in progress. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

custommealplanner.com/old-meal-planner.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck thought I was on /fit/. Proof of the mental fatigue/exhaustion.
sage and disregard

Buy a power cage and weights and lift at home.
You're such a fucking faggot user.

you have outfagged OP masterfully

Pull up bar and get a rowing machine once you can afford it.

That's my wake up routine, usually drains me of all energy.

i browse /fit/

Instant shower to help me wake up.

change your diet you obese faggot

That's what 5 hour energy is for, Chunks

I have to spend less than $2 each meal or I'll be in the poor house getting gibs. I can't do that.

Its good to get exercise right after waking up, because it really wakes you up.

I stretch and do body-weight exercises every morning before making my bed and showering.

You still need to go to the gym/outside for weights and cardio though. Morning exercise is just to get your body and mind started up for the day.

Gas yourself.

The Wehrmacht messed around with that until they realized it was fucking them up.

Lentils and beans are cheap af.

No excuse faggot.

Muh healthy food is expensive is a pathetic excuse user, improve yourself for DOTR faggot, you don't wanna be the only one not having fun, do you?

Leafy greens and fish can be consumed on that budget for a start.

Don't workout in the morning your skeleton is stiff. Wait 4 hours for the body to be warmed up.

Sounds perfect. Thanks user, any specific bodyweight workouts/routine you'd recommend?

Four hours seems like a long wait.

>live with elderly parent in major city
>haven't seen a fresh piece of fruit within 30 miles of here in 15 years
location, location, location

Beans give me violent colon issues but I'll look into lentils. I know that they sell lentils at the jewish food market and that's another issue.

try and get hold of frozen fruit and vege its much healthier than "fresh" you see in supermarkets. the only fresh produce is local.

I was legitimately disgusted by your post. If you're white, seek help. If not, carry on.

Get the book Convict Conditoning

All bodyweight exercises you can do in your home, progression from granny-tier to gymnast mode exercises, starts at low-intensity high-reps so it tones your muscles really well

Just do your workout after work, OP. I'm a welder so my job is usually physically demanding but I still put in the effort to lift 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) when I get back from work (in your case it would be without weights which is still fine). As for getting "the blood flowing", I just down some ice cold water and splash my face with some as well. That has helped me quite a bit with mornings (I am not a morning person). Regarding your workout routine, what posted should give you some more options to add to it. Make sure you're eating right as well, OP, here's a good place to start: custommealplanner.com/old-meal-planner.html

> custommealplanner.com/old-meal-planner.html
Sixpack Abs When?
nice

God damn, I've been there. Take a strong probiotic supplement