When Kevin Smith has a better review than all of you fags about The Last Jedi

When Kevin Smith has a better review than all of you fags about The Last Jedi

It's actually a good review

I hate you Kevin

this guy is like Joe Rogan but with even less talent

I don't even like Kevin Smith but that's false

He looks like an eternal 10 years old.

Is he still too fat to fit in an airplane?

Looks like he has lost some weight

eat shit OP, stop enabling this shit.

It's not a review, it's a plot summary.

His 'review' is that he sort of liked it. If he said he didn't like it, that would be the end of his career.

What I got from this is if you are "blazed" you might not hate it.

Guess for the next movie they need to throw in a free blunt with your 3D glasses.

Quips and 'That was rad!' is not a dissection.

t. can't deal with a positive review

Yeah, Smith's personal friends with many of the people involved, misunderstands fundamental things about the plot, and admits he cried like a bitch 20 times during this shitshow. I want whatever he's smoking.

I was high, too. I hated it.

/thread.

"I kinda liked it, because everyone knows I needed to say something, and I don't want to hurt my career so I'm phoning something in." Isn't a positive review. Plus, it's not a review - it's a plot summary peppered with quips.

Everyone who hates on the last jedi supports the force awakens and rogue one tier blatant weak rehashing.

If you are going to play fast and loose with words like that I am a director after what I did to my toilet as a consequence of eating an entire hickory farms summer sausage a pound of cheese and a case of miller for dinner last night.

Is he shilling for disney hoping for a movie deal in the future? Why would a fan of the OT like this memelineal garbagio

This. After Lucas, based Rian is the most suited person to do Star Wars. Only them can reach Kino Wars levels.

I wish this fat homo really couldn’t talk.

No I support letting a dead series stay dead.

Isn't this the guy who told a podcast or ComicCon panel that all fans are morally obligated to go see movies, whether or not its good.

Isn't this also the guy who has been defending the prequels since they premiered? I swear, every interview and podcast I hear of this guy, he's brown-nosing corporations and directors.

What career?

Keep in mind, Kevin Smith gives virtually every movie ever made a good review, including Ghostbusters: Answer the Call and Fant4stic. He's a gushing male feminist because of his wife, he asserts "what defines these properties is changing everything about them." which makes absolutely no sense. On top of that, most of his movies are shit.

Kind of redundant phrasing.

Wonder if disney paid him for this damage control.

They don’t have to pay him.

probably didn't have to pay him anything so much as the threat that he won't ever get paid again is enough to get him to stroke the shaft and cradle the balls
You think this guy is going to diss the entirety of disney and fox ? He's gonna be wanting to make some of these cucked out SJW movies at some point of course.