Redpill vs Marriage

Also

This happened to anyone else?

If you’re not a retard and haven’t done it yet, you tell her, “I choose both, darling. Let me speak with your friends. Otherwise it is YOU who will have to choose between your love and your friends.”

I was planning to do that, but I think her friends are ultra-normalfag bluepills who watch CNN all day and the like.
I could print a book of evidence and it wouldn't serve any purpose.

I'm thinking of confronting her on the fact she's asking me to forget objective evidence in the name of PR with her friends.
If she cares more about some stupid normalfag and a few jewish badmouth I could as well throw her away and find a better mate.

GTFO, we don't need pussies like you here. Gas yourself.

Sage.

No. My woman knows I'm a Holla Forumsack. Just last week I revealed the holohoax. She wasn't surprised at all. I need to put a ring on her finger.

Nice bait. If your girl is this easily turned against you then it will happen again in the future but this time you pay alimony, child support, her lawyer fees, and 50% of everything you own.

Leave her and start fresh with a Conservative girl who's purple pilled.

Just keep frame and if she leaves you then she was never worth it. If her friends can so easily peer pressure her into dumping you, if you end up still together then next thing you know they'll pressure her into cucking you or letting your kid decide its gender or god knows what else.

I'm younger than you (as my gf) and the past year has been challenging her to take these pills. Ultimately she folded and very similarly to your situation her friends don't take the pills. We got into lots of fights because of it but a good few dickings she shut her mouth.
Basically tell her to shut the fuck up. Go yell at her friends if you have to. But DO NOT put her above you. Fuck that. Polite sage for being a lil bitch.

This user is correct.

This. This is a shit test to see if you can be outgrouped/shamed out of your relationship/views by her friends calling you a ebil nadsi. Whatever you do, do not supplicate or cuck, if it escalates insist to talk to her yid friends/yell at them. If her friends don't like that then she doesn't get to bring friends. Flip the conversation by framing it as a question of why she or her dumb friends get to dictate your worldview or your private relationships and push that angle aggressively.

FUCK OFF JEW

Also, feel free to post Rosenberg's, Kohn's, and Horowitz's dox here or on /baph/, or any leads you have on their dox. These kikes need to be taught a lesson.

Threads like this make me feel very lucky. I'm going to go kiss my attractive, well mannered, redpilled girlfriend.

Most likely your situatino is exactly as describes. Tell her that her blood-drinking, child-raping Jew friends can go fuck themselves, because they don't want your fiancee to have a happy (family) life either.

Pass the shit test. Tell her that this fragility and susceptibility to peer pressure is juvenile and unacceptable and that she should get over herself.

If Rosenbergs, Kohns and Horowitzes can convince her to give you that kind of ultimatum, she isn't redpilled. She should be able to connect the dots herself. But if she isn't capable of that.

You really don't need your girl to be onboard with your politics, shes white I'm assuming? I can see why she doesn't want her friends thinking your a ebil literally hitler, to be honest I don't know how normal fags talk politics and not want to murder each other, I just avoid the topic completely with anyone I don't trust.

There is a soft form of Holla Forums floating around the female internet sphere with traditional marriage and their version of the red pill, I'd focus much more on that stuff since it's relevant to women, and keep sliding her down the slope.

Fuck her "friends", she will pick you over them 100% or she isn't actually that into you, take a hard line and be resolute, she will never respect you as a strong man if you crumble to female peer pressure

Jesus Christ, I know women are fucking dense but how dumb do you have to be to try to redpill a jew on jews?

The fact that she cares more about what her friends think then your relationship is a red flag in and of itself user.

I'm sure you'll miss her very much.

Did she seriously take babby's first redpill and then run to actual juden and tell them what she'd learned? Dude, you can't make babies with someone that stupid.

Fucking this, as well.

TL;DR
FUCK OFF

>>>Holla Forums

Typical tricks Schlomo.

Fuck off shitskin.

I just figured out why they do that. It's harder for their friends to steal their valuables.

It's the perfect system, since the main method of removal is a bullet to the head - with that in mind, I love grillz! Go get grillz nogs, and get them removed ASAP!

OP your gf was an idiot trying to redpill jews on jews, of course they are going to get defensive and be like muh ebil nadsiz - you can't back down on your ideology, though, it makes you look weak because that is pussy shit and literally letting a group of jews influence you. That gf of yours needs better, and importantly non jewish friends. Stick to your guns, breakup if needed but try to get her to understand that you can't just go spouting this shit to all your jewish friends

this

Not personally OP, every girl I've dated has had a mother who hated niggers and past that along so hook noses were an easy sell. But I have heard of your predicament before. Here's the thing, she's been talking about your personal conversations with others and fucking kikes at that. It means there's no trust and without trust, you have nothing. NOT wifey material am afraid. She's weak mentally and as such, easily swayed. You need a strong woman who has your back no matter what. If a fucking jew on faceberg and result in a sit down where it's, be nice to jews or am dumping you, tell her to fuck off.

also this.
man, Holla Forums is always right.

Should have checked her kikebook friends before you started redpilling her, friendo.

Fuck off cancer.

That describes all woman, user. They care more about what others think of them over objective truth. The fact is that they are not built to be redpilled. They're woman, they don't belong in politics at all. I don't know how you go on Holla Forums and don't know this. Their get their political beliefs from either their peers, or their man, if he's strong enough. Even if you redpill them, they will end up switching sides if you break up. I saw it first hand when my parents got divorced. My mother went from conservative to liberal in a matter of weeks.

this is why you don't play Pygmalion with women, you're sinking costs in something outside your control. I hope you weren't buying her shit these last 4 years as well.

jokes aside plant yourself clearly, you believe these things and it's not going to change just because her jewish friends don't take kindly to her anti-kike views. honestly they're pretty shitty friends, even if they weren't jews, if they wanted to separate the two of you over fucking political views.

make it clear that you won't falter in your convictions, and make it clear to her that if she values the relationship, she must respect that. if she can't, she doesn't deserve your babies, find someone else.>>10347298

Bullshit, nobody, not even a woman, is retarded enough to try and redpill Jews. sage

she probably naively didn't realize she was surrounded by jews and all her friends were kikes

Are you mentally ill?

You should have married her sooner. 2 years max courting or they start getting independent, uppity, and are more likely to cheat, hoping that some other guy will actually marry them.

She gave up on you a year ago, sorry brah.

Be me, first date with current gf
So yeah im a neo nazi and everyone in the city is aware of that
"Ok"

I dont even remember how to use the washing machine anymore. Grow a pair you fucking rube

1. Give her a really good dicking
2. Double down, tell her that truth is a virtue that you will not compromise

Pol is now a daring board. Way to shit up the board

I can 2nd this. My mother went from firm conservative(not super right wing but not soft either) and hating niggers to advanced liberal that denies ever harboring rayyycct thoughts. What made her swing so much? The man she was with. Her new BF is jewish too…so there is that.

It's like you have some sort of fetish for sedition and treachery.

I've never seen a group of girlfriends NOT trying to break up relationships. It's what they exist for.

(checked)
(Heil!)
Lots of good advice ITT.

My answer:

Ask her if she loves you. If no, walk, find another girl. Then ask her if she wants to be with you and spend the rest of your lives together. If no, walk, find another girl. If yes, then you explain that you will not place bullshit above the truth and you expect her to conform to you on this and also place truth above peer pressure. Explain this with extreme confidence because you are a man and she is a woman and it is her nature to bend to your will from your words alone. Confidence is important and you are certain that she will come around. Project this right and it'll work.
Your counter offer is simple: "I will not change for your so-called friends. If they keep pushing, you will need to choose between them and me. If they are willing to pull you away from happiness, do you really think that they have your best interests at heart?" If they really are kikes, point out their obvious self-interest white genocide in pulling her away from you and obvious interest in keeping her from the truth.
Assuming you really are a Holla Forumsack, you'll mean this next part: "If you choose me over them, I will be a loyal husband to a loyal wife for so long as we both shall live."
Use your judgment if she begs for more time to decide. You might let her sleep on it, but make clear that her "friends" are trying to drive a wedge between you and her. In the best case, if she only knows them on Faceberg and immediately says that she chooses you, have her unfriend the kikes immediately and break off all contact. If she sees them regularly IRL, you'll have a bit more trouble, but you should be able to pull her away from them. Either way, you don't want your wife associating with kikes, so she'll need new friends anyway.

A subtle trick: don't wear deodorant. You are a man, if she is attracted to you, your smell will affect her little woman-brain and help you tear her away from her kike friends. Keep it subtle, though. Bathe thoroughly the night before and don't get sweaty between then and meeting her for this conversation. You want your smell to be present (it takes a few hours after proper bathing) but not consciously noticeable.

After this, you'll either have a loyal 1488 fiance to help you gas kikes or you'll know she wasn't wife material after all.

Giving women an ultimatum is never a good idea, young user.

You're suppose to earn that smell through hard work, not hamburger seeping through your skin.

(checked)
Depends on the woman. That's why I said to use judgment: she may ask for time as a shit test, in which case "no, decide now" is the answer, or she may ask for time because she is genuinely uncertain, in which case giving her time to think is the right answer. The big question is whether she has given an ultimatum: if she has, then her request for more time is probably a shit test, if not, don't press her for an immediate answer. Basically, push her exactly as hard as she is pushing you.

There are a few subtly different smells. Hamburger seeping through the skin is always a disgusting smell unless she's a hamplanet, then you'll remind her of food, which a hamplanet loves more than you. Sweat from hard work is another smell that women should like, but Schlomo has conditioned many women to find it (((disgusting))), too. There's a third "neutral pheromones" smell that I was talking about. It forms a few hours after thoroughly bathing and my own scent reminds me of "wet dog" but yours may be different.

3DPD

>Ever
I see this almost everyday on here and it never fails to make me laugh in empathetic embarrassment. Why ruin a perfectly good relationship with subjects that most humans not only can't comprehend, but don't want or need to? I strongly recommend you give this stuff a rest, and try to reconsider how you approach certain narratives with your loved ones in the future. Never explain views that you can't morally defend, because that means you're having trouble internalizing them, and maybe that's for a good reason.