#1 on YouTube: Cartoon Teaches Schoolboys to Ram Their Penises Up Each Others Buttholes

That is actually the story, go watch it. You might as well watch it, 12 million people already have, you’re not going to change the numbers.

You should watch it to know this
is what they are feeding to
your kids.

Because they know how kids’ minds work. A kid watches Star Wars, he wants to be a starfighter. He watches cowboys, he wants to be a cowboy. He watches “In a Heartbeat,” he wants to jam his penis up some other boy’s butthole.

The child sodomy propaganda was created by Beth David and Esteban Bravo at the Ringling College of Art and Design.

'''The creators twitter. Let's pay them a visit
bbethdavidd
EstebanBravoP'''

Post to cuckchan please. I've been banned.

You have to go back and we already have a thread on this. Post a webm and redeem yourself halfchan faggot.

8 pol is my home bro

Kill yourself, queer. Reported for not even trying to blend in.

You're not fooling anyone Rabbi. Reported to Anglin. You're fucked now rabbi shekelstein.

Stop sliding the board you filthy disgusting kike.

Homosexuality is a natural, European thing. It's always been European, and there's nothing wrong with it. Even Trump supports the LGBTQ+, he said he's the best thing for their community and he's right!

Niggers fuck themselves in the ass as ritual, because they probably have an even higher percentage of faggots to appease, and homosexuality was around forever.
It is natural in the case of them always having consistant numbers.

""#1""

Just that green text is fucking horrific… don't gives us the creators twitters, I want home addresses.

so its basically this but gay

Fuckers emails used on twitter.

bbethdavidd at gmail.com

ebravo at c.ringling.edu < It's also the listed contact on his website. Which is nice because the whois is protected.

No leaks for either. The cunt isn't on faceberg but the spic faggot is with two other emails. Shit is hidden but search his name and compare with his twitter avatar. Spictits might be in Canada or at least spent time there (school?) because one of the emails is a hotmail and the other a .ca

If that were true, you would know how to use a fucking catalog, you lying little niggerfaggot.

Already a thread:
Read the catalog, nigger.

You mad rabbi number 2?

Yes she is. Look in the main thread.

Hint: her faceberg only has one d at the end.

in b4 creator is a jew

I've not seen that short in fucking years!

Stop sending your children to public school.