Huma Abedin’s Emails Prove Clinton Pay to Play Scandal

New emails obtained by Judicial watch reveal that Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin arranged personal favors for Clinton donors and political allies.

trunews.com/article/huma-abedins-emails-prove-clinton-pay-to-play-scandal
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-huma-abedin-emails-reveal-transmission-classified-information-clinton-foundation-donors-receiving-special-treatment-clinton-state-department/

(WASHINGTON) Former Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin used her personal email account to transmit classified documents and coordinate favors for Clinton donors, according to emails obtained by Judicial Watch Wednesday. Judicial Watch obtained the documents as part of a lawsuit filed after the State Department failed to respond to a March 2015 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request. The newly-obtained documents include 91 Clinton email exchanges that were not turned over to the State Department, contradicting Clinton’s claim that, “as far as she knew,” she had turned over all of her government emails. The emails reveal multiple instances in which Abedin used her personal account to send and receive classified documents as well as arrange personal favors for Clinton donors and political allies on former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s behalf.

“Pay to play, classified information mishandling, influence peddling, cover ups—these new emails show why the criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton’s conduct must be resumed,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said in a statement. In one particularly blatant example of nefarious activity, Miguel Lausell, a Puerto Rican Telecom executive and donor of over $1 million to the Clinton Library, requested through Clinton Foundation executive Doug Band that a specific candidate be considered for the U.S. ambassadorship to Puerto Rico. The following day in April 2009, a Clinton aide passed Lausell’s message to Clinton’s special assistants and instructed them to “make sure there is a response.” It remains unclear whether the person in question received the ambassadorship as the name is redacted. In a similar example of preferential treatment toward Clinton donors, the managing director of left wing fundraising organization Democracy Alliance, Kelly Craighead, emailed Abedin asking her to “reach out” to an “extremely loyal supporter” who was awaiting a response regarding an application for a senior position at the Department of State.

One year later in April 2010, Craighead reached out again with a State Department personnel request. “It would mean a lot to me if you could help or advise on a personnel situation for a dear friend,” Craighead said. Abedin appears to have prioritized the request. “We love [Redacted]. Looking into this asap,” she responded. Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton criticized the President Donald Trump’s Department of Justice (DOJ) for “slow walking” the release of information and said the newly obtained documents clearly merit a new investigation into Clinton’s conduct. “Justice Department officials are in court repeatedly and regularly defending Clinton’s conduct,” Fitton told The Daily Caller News Foundation. “The sheer number of instances of influence peddling and pay to play we’ve reached passes the point of critical mass for something to be done.”

“Someone who doesn’t feel the need to protect Clinton or Obama could make a clear eyed decision. You want to reassure people that justice is being administered clearly.” Fitton added that Trump will need to assume a more active role if the DOJ is to launch a thorough investigation into Clinton’s conduct. “If [Trump] wants something done, he’s gotta do it himself, and I think he knows it.”

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/document-archive/tag/huma-production-19/
archive.is/7xMaY
archive.is/KbZnz
nytimes.com/2008/01/31/us/politics/31donor.html
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/07/25/europe/russia-sanctions-explainer/index.html
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/893574182046445570
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Aw shit nigger, I hear sirens.

Wew fucking lad, could this be why wiener got that slap on the wrist

Tucker had the guy on last night that filed the suit and got the e-mails.
Fox continues to hammer away at all this shit while CNN and MSNBC continue to report on Don jr meeting with some russian jew larper.
I always watch the news just to see what they are pushing us to believe never to actually get any news.
no bully please

Um, isn't that illegal? Like "go to jail" illegal?

checked for implying the law matters

What's new? These are felonies and they happen everyday

inb4 huma and clinton shave their heads

If crazy shit keeps popping off, half the board will be stickies come september.

YOU BETTER NOT BE CLICKBAITING THIS

God I can't wait for Kek to come back.

>On Apr. 17, 2009, Abedin tells colleagues Valmoro, Andrew Shapiro, Philippe Reines, Mills and Jake Sullivan in an email with the subject line “Aipac” that, “Calls from our (((friends in the jewish community))) are now getting ugly. I don’t understand who’s taking charge here.” The reference is likely to a book that had just been released called The Way of the Knife: The CIA, a Secret Army, and a War at the Ends of the Earth that disclosed that the NSA had intercepted former Rep. Jane Harman on the phone about her efforts to intervene with the Bush Administration on behalf of two AIPAC officials being investigated for espionage.
OY VEY

(checked)

OOYYYYYYYYYYYYY VVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!111

Fucking lawl

judicialwatch.org/document-archive/tag/huma-production-19/

JUDICIAL WATCH ARCHIVES, BABY.

THEY'RE FUCKING REAL!

But user, don't you know? The news isn't made for you. The media writes news stories for their own agenda.

The establishment has an agenda and generates their narrative around that agenda. They write news stories and publish sensationalized bullshit so lawmakers and lawyers can use "negative coverage" to press for sanctions against "bad people" like Russia. The pushback from the Trump administration is then used as more fodder for their Russian sympathizer narrative, which gives Congress more ammunition to call for investigation and impeachment.

If the news media didn't need to exist to 'educate people' on current events, they wouldn't bother keeping up the charade and trying to even publish the news; they already do everything they can to keep the public in the dark without just outright ignoring them. If CNN wanted your opinion, they would hire an actor to PLAY you on national television so they could get "your opinion."

Nowhere in this entire scam do you matter. You aren't represented by Congress. You aren't being informed by the news. You aren't being educated in school. You aren't being helped by anybody but yourself. Established elites have literally developed a machine that feeds itself input to generate legislation that suits their own selfish needs and desires without any input from the bottom 90% of income earners in this country.

When you go back to watch the news I won't bully, just remember that they aren't telling YOU that Trump colluded with Russia. They're telling their friends in Congress, their foreign interests, their fellow billionaires and executives. They're feeding themselves a narrative they can use to push more stupid anti-Trump bullshit, which then gets fed back into the news media to fuel a frenzied panic of "DRUMPF IST EBIL NAHTSEE RUSSIAN COLLUDER! TWO SCOOPS! IMPEACH!"

It took me a while to get the scam, but it's so hard to explain to normalfags.

I want to see the whole democrat cabal locked up permanently just like the rest of you but I'm not holding my breath.

Come on, dipshit.

Hillary certainly has one hell of a dead man's switch. She'd probably try and bring everything to an end before she goes down. Holla Forums wants that, but there are people who have things to lose in this fucked up world these kikes have manifested.

we all have something to lose user, that's why we fight.

So how many dicks did she suck? Tell us OP, tell us now. It can't just be Hildoggies.

If the kikes are not exterminated in our lifetime, we lose everything. EVERYTHING user! We cannot afford cowardice at this stage.

hillary jail when? this fuck shit investigations and leaks this and that gone on to long summarily executed seems more in order when dealing with obvious espionage.

Nothing ever gets anywhere because of the Obama implications and this world is so corrupt.

Not only does Trump have the US people behind him he has the US military backing him …why not drop the hammer they would do it to him in a sec if they could.Fuck this drip drip sounds good yet compromising then all bad.

STRIKE THEM DOWN

President should show his power level to these (((rats))) and put an end to their incessant heel nipping and alinsky tactics of blaming opposition of what you do or have done to cover their asses like the uranium sold by them to who now they say colluded to throw them out of the drivers seat.

Huma is so goddamn gorgeous. How did a busted colostomy bah like weiner land a piece lime that?

OY VEY

Checked, but we don't know what's behind the scenes. For all I know he may be holding off getting JFK'd, which if true would come to an end as more of the enemy drops like dominoes.

Goddamn, user. Seriously?

Fuck that Muslim Brotherhood beard. Send that mudslime bitch to jail.

She's severely hideous.

TRUMP WILL LOCK HER UP

half of anons would

I have the better version of that gif for you senpai

Throw her in jail? Yes I would.

The moment it happened…

Trump won't do shit. All talk, motherfucker can't even pass a fucking bill. I thought he would have leverage and ripped the balls off McCain and shit.

You mean like mishandling classified info is?

Her parents are probably kissing cousins, just like that Linda Sarsour bitch. Seriously, it's pretty bad when a freak with no self-control like Anthony Weiner has better genetics than you. He saved her from a life of having to marry some jackass from cousin-match.com.

Kek thanks

archive.is/7xMaY

archive.is/KbZnz

Trump doesn't want to prosecute Hillary (despite claiming otherwise while campaigning) for the same reason Obama didn't want to prosecute Bush (despite claiming otherwise while campaigning). And for the same reason Ford followed through with his deal to pardon Nixon.

The power of the current president is rooted in the the perceived legitimacy of the government. Due to the way our political system never changes entire governments all at once, but rather piecemeal like the Ship of Theseus, the perceived legitimacy of the government depends on the perception that the government has been legitimate in the past. It is therefore in the interest of every POTUS to protect past administrations from prosecution. An unfortunate fault (of many) in the American political system.

Your fallacy being that you equate Hillary Clinton with the past government, when she was never a head of state, or elected to the position where she performed the graft in question.

The previous president would be insulated by implausible deniability. The majority despise her, even those in her own party. The Democratic leadership would be happy to have her out of the way.

It's safe for her head to roll. Trump is doing the smart thing and slowly preparing the public for a show trial.

He may never play this card, but it's good for him to have it in his hand.

She was Secretary of State, which is still a pretty big deal. Prosecuting her would destroy Obama's legacy despite all his deniability, rightfully, but Trump doesn't want that because it would reduce his power as president. (Not to mention Obama is probably directly implicated if you really dig into all the evidence. We haven't seen his emails.)

I hope you're right though.

Very kissable.

FTFY

Sort your life out.

Guys, within the past couple days Trump just got 65 appointees confirmed by the Senate, all these other leaks to the lying press and the WV governor going to the Republican Party is a distraction from what's going on behind the scenes. Remember, Trump told the lying press that
"The leaks are real; the news is fake."
Trump and his people have been crafting a narrative of the White House being turbulent, with McMaster, Kushner, Kelly, Bannon and others at each other's throats practically. It's all a lie. They're purposely lwaking fake news to the IC in order to figure out who the leakers are. Many times when one of these leaks happens, the stories often don't quite match, always a couple of little details that are different.

Hillary Clinton and all of her minions are going down!!!

Trump is setting things up. He or one of his people does something or says something that gets the media to concentrate on it rather than the real story. After all, how come most of the media was silent about the House Judiciary Committee giving the go ahead to really start looking into Clinton? Because they were too caught up in Trump making a move to ban trannies from serving in the military, something many people within the military wanted to happen ever since Barack "Stuttering Homo" Obama made it official policy. Two birds with one stone.

Trump is gearing up for something BIG, something MASSIVE. It could be Hillary, could be North Korea(and China by extension), could be both. You don't need to play 4D chess when your enemies and all of the other corrupt politicians and bureaucrats are so stupid and slipping up, or stumbling and nearly falling on a sidewalk curb like Hillary.

Checked
HIS NAME WAS SETH FUCKING RICH
HILLS HEAD WILL ROLL
my bet is all of it happening at once

HNNNG-MA LOCK HER UP IN GUANTANAMO

tits or gtfo

WEW LAD DOUBLE DUBS OF TRUTH

nice ID

Not all of us, user.

You're lying to yourself Holla Forums anarkiddie. Only the dead have nothing to lose.

This is a mess

wow this thread filled up with kikes real fast

(checked)
where did you get the original?

No.

First pic Id doom the white race and turn that womb into a BOMB factory

Probably an improvement over the real thing.

Here

She is fucking sexy as fuck all! I'd fuck her!

Say "fuck" one more time, Abdul.

Get off Holla Forums Anthony, kikes aren't welcome here.

Why don't normalfags believe the kikes are evil when there is so much proof?

i bet she blow so hard u be sayin

Straight outta cuckchan

No wonder Hillary moved her carpet munching business over to Huma's house. Can't say that I blame her.

You homos need to stop all this useless fucking chattering and get to work finding me something interesting to read in these emails.

I also want you to find me some pics of Hillary munching Huma's carpet.

Get to work faggots.

Great post! You're right,
(((The News))) is just agenda-making to give their political puppets some cover to explain the

I'm not sure if that's Anthony. I don't see a sexting picture with his kid in the background

nytimes.com/2008/01/31/us/politics/31donor.html

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
Uranium is a strategic asset, so the deal with Rosatom subsidiaries had to be approved by a US Federal Committee from various agencies, including at the time Hillary Clinton's State Department. The deal was subsequently approved. The new sanctions on the Russian economy will target individuals who "invest, or facilitate the investment of, $10 million or more in the Russian government's privatization of any state-owned asset in a one-year period"
edition.cnn.com/2017/07/25/europe/russia-sanctions-explainer/index.html

So these sanctions may disrupt a deal already made with Rosatom for United States uranium mines. I don't really know what will happen from this, but Moscow seems upset at what could easily appear to be the US refusing to honor deals made under the previous administration.

grab her by the pussy

New Jersian here, that place is like little israel, othodox jews are like 55% of the population. Doesn't surprise me in the least.

Kek will send someone to prison.

>>>/oven/

Erect

If you are ever on the news remember you are furniture on a stage, the paint on the editors palate.

Two options:

⊙make your own media (getting cheaper all the time), or
⊙hack the media (see Trump)

Ideally a bit of both.

Look in Gloucester and Restigouche counties in New Brunswick.

All this proof even coming out today and absolutely nothing will happen. Sorry for the blackpill. Trump fucked it up when he didn't fire the deep swamp part of FBI and CIA on Day 1 and gotten someone expert on pursuing political corruption to maintain it.

There's hope..maybe if Trump wins in 2020, he will do just that and maybe get the truth out about Seth Rich. Lynch and Clinton will be free by then due to statute of limitations.

Try killing yourself, hypocrite.

Really, you delusional fucking faggot? Trump is getting his ass beamed by Mueller's hot dick grand juries right now. Flynn/Manafort probably aren't sleeping anymore. This is Mueller:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/893574182046445570

Absolutely swamp guardian of the deep state. Forget Seth Rich nigger. Hillary could murder people in broad daylight and FBI will cover it up. How much of a dumbfuck was Trump to not see he would need a judicial system not actively trying to impeach him covertly with the MSM? Not counting Trump out yet, afterall you cant stump whats unstumpable, but TRUMP FUCKED UP by not cleaning house on Day fucking 1.

Have fun fantasizing about Clinton going to jail faggot.

Checked. It's up to the people to take their Governments back. Trump would never be allowed to make the necessary changes.
DotR Incoming

Kill yourself before we get our hands on you.

She looks hot as fuck in the limo pic but her body is screaming "i have ugly little saggy titties" to me.

Is that you, mr President?

Miller, you don't have to be titchy after the desperate, CNN school-year drama dredging.