At what age did you grow out of chinese cartoons?

At what age did you grow out of chinese cartoons?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=anime girl template
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't watch anime but I really wanna know why it causes so much asshurt, especially considering it has American origins with the early styles being heavily inspired by Walt Disney.

When are these fucking faggots going to push hard enough that we are forced to remove them? They dont even talk about anything, they just post anime girl shit all over the place and expect you to do so as well. They demand safe spaces for their anime girl fetish on other boards and somehow the mods listen to them, and they think they can just do this anywhere else, even places like here where their stupid anime girl threads DONT even reach 100 replies. Does this stop them from making a new thread? no…it doesn't. They spam. They think they can just spam until people accept them, well they got another thing coming, something they arent going to like.

Still haven't

never tbqh

If you hate anime, you are a roastie.

Because anime is in a really shitty place right now where it's either made for teenage japanese boys or otaku chronic masturbators who don't give a damn about art or creativity they just want to fap. Every once in a while there will be one of high quality but it's mostly degenerate shit.

Not news.

Isn't it the same for a lot of mediums currently?

believe it or not capeshit and star wars is made for all ages and genders

At 23 I started feeling board with most of them.
24-26 maybe watched one new series a year.
26-30 maybe watched one series.

Now, I can't stand shows that follow the one manga chapter / one anime episode formula. The pacing is unbearable to me. Also, teenager or early 20's main characters are beyond boring. I'll read a few mangas and maybe watch some of the 80's and 90's classics here and there, but that's it.

I'm not too familiar with anime, so could you mind telling me how you can translate a 24 page comic into a 25 minute episode?
There doesn't seem like enough content there to make it work.

characters staring autistically into space
fan service
original scenes for added time
just fuck my pacing up

I would watch more anime if there were more anime original stories but mostly everything is an adaptation from manga/vn/ln shit.

triggered like a niggerd.

LMAO
As for the people who watch anime, they seem okay to me. You just wouldn't catch me on some cornball shit like that.

It's INDEFENSIBLE dont you fucking get that? These people dont like anime, they have an anime girl fetish, nothing more. They have killed anime here. It's time to stop talking about it.

Never liked gook toons in the first place. Even as a dumb kid I hated everything about it, the art style, the huge bug eyes, the autistic way the characters speak and behave, the nonsensical plots, the godawful animation. The fact that the only counter arguments weebs have is
tells you everything you should know about anishit.

i mean im 15 now, and i still find them okay

I actually grew into Chinese cartoons

it won't last long

You said it like it's a good thing.

Exactly what said.
Mostly long, drawn out reaction images of people staring and making faces. If the show has a surplus of no-name background characters, expect them to comment and "gasp" endlessly on whats happening to stretch time. The worst are when anything that is drawn directly from a manga panel looks fine, but if the North Korean animators have to draw from their own mind, the characters look just… off. Also, depending on the production company, you can accurately guess how the production budget is allocated to what episodes. One Piece is a wonderful example. Episodes with meaningful battles usually receive a higher budget than filler or everybody talks episodes. Results are boggling how and why they feel proud to broadcast to the public; but in this case, the anime is more of a required byproduct of the crazy successful anime. As long as it turns a profit, serves its purpose.

You're the target audience right now. These shows are written and aimed at people your age. If you can remember this past in 10 and 20 years, please let us know how things transpired. Wonder what the internet will be like then!

Never did. Anime is my top source for good pics of 2d boypucci

I never grew into them. All weebcucks will hang on the day of the rope just like every other race traitor.

ANIME IS REAL=ANIME ISRAEL

Never the mods are all weebcucks

That's where you're wrong cocksucker, we want you subhumans gone.

0. I never watched gook cartoons and anyone that does watch them I consider below me.

Anime is not cartoons, as a manchild that watches and draws lots of cartoons I can tell you they are completely different things as anime is realistic, cinematic and strives for unrealistic beauty.

I want to believe in sudocuck, but he posted with cuckime in his latest thread so he is obviously part of the problem. We need a strong hang to take over Holla Forums and purge the weebs and clean up the trash on the board.

I agree anime is artistic and deep.

Not in unrealistic as "objectification" but as in idealistic standard, something cartoons dont give a fuck about so they can be as ugly as they want to be.

Yep, just like I figured. Cuckime is reddit tier and should be banned on site.

Anime has that effect on people. thus also it is something I find impossible for me to draw, while I draw cartoons like, all the time?, definitely not the same.

google.com/search?q=anime girl template
SO FUCKING ARTISTIC DUDE

I still love anime.
I don't care too much about cartoons and Hollywood movies, but fortunately I have anime, old literature and old videogames.

The only people who hate the wholesome miracle hat is anime are kikes and their brainwashed puppets.

I cannot be proven wrong.

lel

That one sperg is an annoying cunt but he was right about one thing, the really autistic anime enthusiasts get really fucking mad when vols don't shut it down for them.

I never grew into it, because I'm not an idiot. I took a bit of inspiration from the art style, but I recognized how dumb it overall was

sounds like you're just jealous of anime

That's like saying I'm jealous of pedophiles.

No, I meant the art is better than yours and you're mad about it.

Only virgins watch anime.

wow what an original insult, truly goons are the wittiest people on the internet

Observe, dear anons, how this dumb goon poster doesn't explain his claims, rather, he just says that anime is "dumb". Observe, fellow anons, as this goon poster admits he is an actual retard shitposter.

Lemme tell you, not even real degenerates like this shit.

If you define yourself as an animefag and watches mostly anime, you are a mental children.
If you don't watch any anime in spite of how good it is, you are a mental children.

Kek

2009 I think, I remember I watched toradora and didn't bother to watch anymore. Ever since the only anime series I watched was one punch man. Still enjoy a good ghibli movie from the 80s/90s

sage for posting with a name
respect for quoting pound

no moral just my experience , totally indifferent toward weebs now

Well that is one of the three mods right there. I finally talked to one of the other ones a couple of days ago and he isn't as big a weeb as I am but he is a pretty cool dude I suspect is the Bliss Waifuist. Hopefully when the thread I talked to the other mod in clears the catalog the last mod will talk to me and I can get his measure. When I namenigger up it is to make a point and signal to the other mods I am around and my shitposting is to make a point.

You are all terrible at doing it for free. Just thought you should know that.

Late 20s/early 30s. I still like some of it but 99% of it is garbage (like anything really).

No worries man. Since I am doing it for free I may as well enjoy it. And I honestly do enjoy Holla Forums. I am probably the laxest of all the Jannies. I only delete illegal content. Wrestle Janny seems to do that plus anything that is meta. The other Janny seems to do all the above and anything that is blatantly off topic.

Zero doesn't do shit except delete any reference to the video of him having his BIG CAPITALIST COCK sucked by the board owner of Holla Forums.

There is this sort of pervasive mindset among younger users that you can somehow moderate your way into a quality board. It's naive at best and patently manipulative at worst. All content on imageboards stem from the users. You can't magically make a turd a bar of gold by deleting all the turds that have corn in them. My job is not to decide what is a good post or a worthy post. It is simply to ensure certain rules are adhered to. If you want a better Holla Forums make better posts. To be honest you post history is like a never ending stream of meta shit and complaining. You don't contribute much of much to the board but you are first to call for censorship and demand others conform to this nebulous idea of "quality" that you yourself don't even bother attempt, But hey, if you are having fun wallowing in your spitefulness and not breaking the law I aint going to fuck with you.

No good threads fall off the catalog because a shit thread is made. If you don't like a thread ignore it until it dies out. If you want a quality thread make your own and babysit it like a motherfucker.

Don't be a rulecuck. Be a shitpost King. btw the GBF/TLJ shop was 10/10 shitpostino. Absolutely brilliant metahumor.

kys tbqh

That's nice.

shocking

The day you or any of the rest of your retard brigade put any effort into vol work is the day I stop spitefully pissing in this ocean of piss.

Holla Forums, Holla Forums never changes.

Does this upset you?

If my posting style is offensive I can change it.

Just tell me what you want to change and I will note it.

Just a couple of suggestions will help.

DON'T BULLY THE POCKETEERS

You should bully the pocketeers. If those faggots take even a single action besides deleting illegal content and blatant shitposting, then they are draconian faggots who need to be removed.

You and people like you have enabled shitposting for at least two years. You can philosophize about it all you like, but you're part of the problem.

If they did that then this entire board would be gone within minutes.

That's great. Do you want me to start? I personally think your entire post history is try hard reddit shit you are so desperate to pretend doesn't exist that you call people who have literally never visited reddit(i.e. to aru anonymous oni) a redditor because evidently he repeated a meme he learned here that is a common phrase on a place he has never been. Will banning you because your posts are shit, dumb, and boring as fuck in my eyes magically make the board better?

What's that?

You are different? It's not shitposting when you do it, and you deserve a special exemption because you are the most unique of all the tens of thousands of snowflakes that visit here?

No rulecuck. You taste is shit, your posts are shit, you are shit. The quickest way to turn this board into 28% opinion is to allow humorless chucklefucks like you to ban anyone that disagrees with them. In the immortal words of Diogenes of Sinope

Or to put it in a more shitpost friendly format

You niggers have fallen far. Nepfag was right

Yes, /a/ is a glorious bastion of free posting and you will literally not get a week long ban for wrongthink. Praise NepFag and the anime Gulag that is /a/.

One job user

t. board owner of /a/

It makes sense now. /jp/ is a dead joke and /a/ won't have you because you are cancer who makes white noise shitposts everywhere so you decided to drag your retarded faggotry over to a board that wasn't dead because if there is one thing a /jp/sy can't stand it's not having an audience for his bullshit. Wormed your way into an apathetic vol team and are proceeding to enact /jp/ 2: electric boogaloo here. Nepfag is a whiny pathetic shit taste faggot but I will say that he knew how to treat you lot of sad cunts. Terminate with extreme prejudice before they ruin everything they touch.

Subarashii, keep feeding me those (you). Your loosh sustains me.

Oh boy

And suddenly Holla Forums makes a lot more sense. I hope Santa brought you a nice big brain tumor, you cocksucker.

What about IQ

What's IQ got to do with it?

Is the new soy wars the most intelligent film ever?

Is it smarter than the entirety of anime?

I hate Anime, I only watch visually ugly garbage.

No.

Yes.

I saw pokemon when i was like 9 or 10 that was it

after the first one i watched