BREAKING NEWS: PODESTA INTERVIEW AUG 3RD

Podesta Admits That he Loses Sleep 'Every Night' About Clinton Losing Electoral College

youtube.com/watch?v=XpD1smR56eE

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2017/08/02/john-podesta-reveals-what-he-loses-sleep-over-every-night-and-it-involves-hillary-clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=He_Y2htEbbw
youtube.com/watch?v=0BGp1m_LuYs
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/debbie-wasserman-schultzs-brother-steven-wasserman-accused-burying-seth-rich-case/
archive.is/mC3jk
archive.is/Fdm9s
twitter.com/lderothschild/status/834293947690262528
instagram.com/ludmillavo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Infinitely assblasted

theblaze.com/news/2017/08/02/john-podesta-reveals-what-he-loses-sleep-over-every-night-and-it-involves-hillary-clinton/

youtube.com/watch?v=He_Y2htEbbw

Someone should add the JFMSU hair on him.

Body Language: James Alefantis

youtube.com/watch?v=0BGp1m_LuYs

Goddamn I want him to get arrested so I can make one of these with him in it.

Why does he always look so gaunt? It's unsettling…

Not bad.

How does Paul "Furfag" Stonetear feel about this?

my sides destroyed. bahahaa!!

A.I.D.S.

GET THE BOARD READY , I HAVE THE WATER AND THE RAG

he creeps me out so much, his mannerisms, his voice

Kiddie fuckers/killers are always like that to a certain extent.

Is he sure he isn't losing sleep over the death of his biological bastard son?

GRIDS

If anything, he's disappointed he didn't get to do it himself in Satan's name.

How bad is it that instead of recognizing Miller at first I just thought, "Who the fuck is that kike"? Took me till I saw the CNN logo to piece it together.
Maybe its the autism

He knows her hitmen could come for him at any time.

skippy's losing his cool

stop.

wtf are these thumbnails, newfag

Nice thumbnails you fucking moron.

Long term heroin abuse. It's why Chester Bennington, the linkin park singer who killed himself last month, looked so much like him. They both did heroin.
Probably the least unwholsome of their father/son activities

Yeah let's discredit these other theories by throwing in the Chester Bennington bullshit. Fuck off CIAnigger

The audacity of these fucks.

A side-by-side of the Podesta bros vs the Bennington brothers. Pretty suspicious.

nahhh, just gen1 clones

Right? They legit seem like clones. Maybe the power ful have younger clones to harvest their organs later? His got famous? Maybe just a cooncidence but it is spooky.

Holy shit did Chester really kill himself, or did his organs finally hit the market??

Do we know where Pedodesta was during/after Crawling-In-My-Skin's "suicide"?

That's it right there. It doesn't have to be this time. It could be the Podesta just fathered some kid out of wedlock, but there's the fucking nail on the head.
Is Spirit Cooking part of this bullshit? Is it their fountain of youth ceremony or something?

pic unrelated?

Filtered. Y'all gettin' nice and lubed up over there for vault8?

Podesta looks EXACTLY like a Kappa. A demon/monster (Yokai) from Japanese folklore said to eat flesh, rape women, drink blood, and kidnap children, among other things.

The family connections seem so common among these high up players. John Stewart has a bro who's way high up in Wallstreet. James A looks so much like that fat old fashion empire queen. And let's not forget, unless the reporting is inaccurate, this woman's brother got to oversee the Seth Rich case and will apparently be over the Awon bro's case

Where's the webm?

here are a couple of articles
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/debbie-wasserman-schultzs-brother-steven-wasserman-accused-burying-seth-rich-case/
archive.is/mC3jk

HOLY SHIT
HE'S ADMITTING TO BOILING CHILDREN ALIVE THEN EATING THEM LIKE A BAG OF PORK RINDS

that pic makes me want to oil my guns

fucking jews

NEED TO DIE

this fucking child molesting literal piece of GD (((shit))) is lower than and disgracing every shit every taken in history.

Sucked up af look like a skeleton harpy from dark crystal. Just looking at that stupid face I would The Mountain on oberyn skull crush that.

The fact this fucker is still breathing, proves Americans are as cucked as swedes,krauts and britbongs. Not one proud American left. Not a single patriot who will cut this child rapists throat? He has no protection and looks like an AIDS patient.

I wonder if the producers told him to say that to show how ebil whitey is or if he has based as fuck parents. I would like to know more.

this post looks more desperate than you think.

I'm pretty sure I saw some Hollyjew movie a few years ago where the plot was exactly that, but they kept the clones in an underground facility

The Island?

Was it the one with Arnold? The 6th Day?

Never saw that one so cant' confirm or deny.

Yeah it was that one, with Scarlett Jewhanson. It wasn't quite like a Podesta situation, it was like rich niggerball players and other celebrities and it was considered perfectly moral to the surface world.

While it is evident and undeniable that Bennington was Podesta's son, it have taken us one step closer to the edge, by identifying precisely the even that caused his murder along with the exact perpetuators.
archive.is/Fdm9s
tl;dr

PODESTA LEAKED THIS PICTURE WHICH EXPOSED ROTHSCHILD CONTROL OF ALL US POLITICIANS. THEREFORE THEY KILLED HIS SON. THE PIC LEAKED BY PODESTA IN MID APRIL 2016 CHANGED THE COURSE OF THE ELECTION. NOW ROTHSCHILD SATANIC CHILD SACRIFICING FUCKERS WANT REVENGE ON SKIPPY. (see rothschild clinton-2.jpg)

CHESTER BENNINGTON WAS PODESTA-S ILLEGITIMATE SON, KILLED BY ROTHSCHILDS AS PODESTA EXPOSED THE HITLARY ROTHSCHILD CONNECTION LEADING TO PEDO GATE SCANDAL

ROTHSCHILD to PODESTA - "YOU HAVE DESTROYED A GREAT FAMILIY". SHE REFERS TO THE PODESTA'S LEAK OF HITLARY ROTHSCHILD CONNECTION WHICH SPARKED THE PEDO GATE SCANDAL (see rothschild-tweet.png).

his child was BENNINGTON.
Mayer Amschel Rothschild the founder of the Rothschild dynasty.
With the help of relatives, Rothschild secured an apprenticeship under Jacob Wolf Oppenheim, at the banking firm of Simon Wolf Oppenheim in Hanover, in 1757.The grandson of Samuel Oppenheimer taught Rothschild useful knowledge.
ROTHSCHILD KILLED CHESTER BENNINGTON

How much do they pay you to concoct red herrings for the kikes?

If the powerful had clones for organ harvesting they'd be kept in a secure facility, not left to roam around. Also, Podesta's just middle management.

every time i see that middle meme i'm pissed off. The kike mods banned me before i could fix the awful copypasta

Kappa is a freshwater salamander given humanoid form through myth.
This guy caught one.

B-b-but she won the contest that no one was playing!!!

Holy fuck dude get your shit together and stop posting fucking thumbnails…

EACH DAY I SHRINK SOME MORE

I searched for this on her tweeter and it doesn't seem to exist. Is this disinfo?

Been curious, Skippy, Alefantis and co have fucked up so big, why have the Rothschilds not taken any of them out? Alefantis is a Rothschild supposedly and it would 'cover' for Skippy.

it must be hard for him to sleep now that the endless stream of underage boys and girls has dried up. i hope one day he loses his head, the sick freak

probably because they are too much in the public eye. would be way too obvious to rub him out just yet. rothschilds are way more subtle with how they deal with traitors. much more so than the DNC is with their "botched robberies" and the like

They heart attacked brock as per user leaked prior….
Wouldn't surprise me if they did a car crash or similar.

I'm pretty sure it was real, we had a thread about it at the time.

Maybe I'm being too skeptical. Don't get me wrong, I definitely and full-heaterdedly believe there is a black market ring of child-slavery going on but I have looked at this woman's tweeter and she makes a fuck tons of tweets but never anything personal like that. I'm skeptical because tweets are so easy to fake and this seems really sloppy on her part. I'd like to see more definitive proof I guess of maybe an archived thread.

Of course he's losing sleep he's going to fry now.

I remember we had a thread on it at the time, we speculated that the Rothschilds were going to be throwing Pedosta under the bus in order to cover up.

The government needs to do its job. And if they think they're going to have a problem with that, they simply need to deputize us, or issue Letters of Marque and Reprisal. There are legal ways for the government to mobilize Holla Forums. They're just too chickenshit to actually do it it, did you really think drumpf was going to be the savior of all mankind?

We're just broken men on a Halifax pair, and your data mining is shit.

God damn them all.

Fucking hellfire. That really DOES look like Molesta.

twitter.com/lderothschild/status/834293947690262528

these people are real
instagram.com/ludmillavo/

Daily reminder, this piece of shit is none other than THE Zodiac Killer himself, has murdered and raped countless children, and is linked to some of the most famous Child abduction/disappearances cases in all of America.

And to top it all off, he's not the only Jew in the business of doing this- Holla Forums had a thread on a fucking Jew and his father who is also blatantly the main suspect in the Nightstalker Serial killers case who married the person with the most detail on the case just to kill her later on, who is also a hollywood producer.

Jews, thanks to their malevolent inbred genes are capable of receiving the organs of any-other human being, effectively making them freakish vampiric (Next to circumcision, blood libel, and other fucked up rituals) Organ-stealers, and have a long term history of mental illness that lean towards some of the most diabolical though-patterns conceived in the like of depraved atrocity that embodies the essence of what is fundamentally wrong with them.

All of the legendary serial killers often constantly reported in documentaries are all pre-dominately Jews, Jack the Ripper was a Polish Jew, and so on.

Podesta is just one of these highly privileged Sophistic manipulators of the common man cursed by his own Demonic Genome, and ritualistic breed of unpunished hedonism and base "literally the stuff you'd expect to read in a Dungeons and Dragons Supoplement for Chaotic Evil alignments"

He, and all his kin are living proof that it is possible to become purely objectively evil as a literal racial genetic construct, they have no moral compass but a straight line of how far they can fall because they do not learn from their mistakes as even other human beings are capable of doing.

A Jew is the Very definition of the word Demon, in it's purest given conceptual imagining, and they have been able to propatavistock evil because people simply no longer believe in such terms of good and evil in a practical sense offered through tradition, they have reduced mankinds morality to a grey slate of considerations, exceptions and emotive responses.

Jews are destroyers, liars, manipulators and unmakers of the world, look at how easily they eradicate culture, history and even the meaning of words, for their own gain.

On a memetic scale, the natural progression of the combined Jewish existence amounts the destruction of the universe. They will not stop, and for all intents and purposes cannot stop such actions and behaviours, the very concepts are alien and non-existent to them in every manner imaginable.

I'm sure it's not because of the pedophile crackdown and pending charges against him