HE LIMITS HIMSELF TO ONLY SPECIFIC GENRES OF FILMS

what's it like being a turbopleb?

You tell us

these actually exist

woa sick combeack u gotta em bro BOOM ROASTED xD upvoted on leddit

yawn. bet you're not even being paid.

Is this about not being accepted? Is rejection really such a new thing to you obvious weebs?

LIVING
IN
YOUR
HEAD
RENT
FREE

Pleb thread.

yeah replying to bait threads on this shithole of a website is a much more valuable use of your time :^)

do Americans actually do this?

That's obvious despite your feeble attempt at trying to imply it's not.

it's a result of all americans having clapper lights installed in their homes because they are fat and lazy, the problem is all americans have to clap an even number of times(4 to be exact, for the 4th of july) so the lights start turned off but by the first scene of a morbidly obese 56%er they clap like seals resulting in the lights turning on

rent free

It's actually you who is replying to me.

This is how I watch my movies. Problem?

talk about fucking with perceived color balance, the cinematographer would not approve of your setup

living abode in your mind, free of charge

Holy fuck, how desperate are you for (you's)

LITERALLY WRECKING THE APARTMENT IN YOUR HEAD

FUCK YOU, STOP SHITTING UP MY BOARD NIGGA

woah we have a strict no racism rule here, reported

Is this a special form of autismo?

fucking hell!

What's the point of watching something I have no interest?

book, cover

Fucking normalfags, you don't even watch movies.

I've only watched pirates of the caribbean: curse the black pearl repeatedly over a period of 7 years, am I a kino auteur yet?

That's a good movie to rewatch simply for fun but what about LOTR or star wars OT or Drive or Terminator 2

yea lotr is kino without a doubt
star wars is kind of shit in comparison honestly, and T2 is pretty good, drive is kino in terms of cinematography and naming the jew, but overall just doesn't pull it together in my opinion