I made it to 24 seconds

i made it to 24 seconds

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0w4JVNX4ASf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's why I prefer Rosalina

God fucking damn it, user.

I made it to .75 seconds. Why the fuck would you post this? Do you think it's funny to hurt other people, you fucking asshole?

the lesson here is a simple one, never go out of your way for a girls benefits, she will never be truly grateful. Much like the wife who sleeps around while the husband is at work, the women will never truly understand the mans sacrifice, she only understands instant gratification

I-I'd like you to leave.

WHO WATCHES THIS

Is this what passes for slam poetry now or something?

I made it through.
What did I win?

Mario is so 1990's.

There are different games now. This confirms they just like feeling victimized and such.

Great to sit back and watch them be triggered by various works made years ago. They're just attention whores and can't stand they can't revise everything.

Of course, but this is dumpster diving tier.

so ebin.
everything is a poem now
this post is a poem
rhymes are for faggots

they are so fucking smug holy shit

I got to 32 before strongly considering suicide as a way out

It's not good at all. Jesus, as if the joke of the princess not being grateful to Mario has never been done before. Fuck. Lol, have you heard the one about Mario being a communist xD

Isn't Mario for like, little kids?

This is just sad.

Some women, just need fucking hit.

Videogame logic, am I right? EX DI

its like they took a B^U comic too seriously

I swear there used to be some that wasn't.
Not much of the good stuff made it to the internet though.
And yes, it was ruined by women and their issues, in pretty much the exact way outlined by that one "how hobbies are ruined" graphic.

It also used to be okay for slams to be fun.

Lasted a second

The very concept attracts attentionwhores, and you're basically not allowed to criticize the person on stage at any point.

For fuck's sake, it doesn't even have to rhyme.

What kind of inhuman training have you subjected yourself to? I made it to 5.

No user, some women just need a good dicking in order to remind them who they are. Women.

Yeah, I recall them having something like that in the past. Or something bordering on humor and self awareness. Almost all cringe worthy but there'd at least be a beat of something. Everything they touch, even this low hanging fruit, they fuck up somehow.

epitome of alpha fux beta bux princess complex

These bitches are speaking /r/TheRedPill truths without even knowing it kek

I thought slam poetry was supposed to come out natural or something, it looks like they practiced this routine for weeks on who's going to say what line and what lines they're going to say in unison. They sound like robots.

1:08 and then even my browser couldn't handle it anymore and stopped loading it.

FUCKING SAME SHIT

My browser doesn't even play MP4s because it's an absolute piece of shit.
Unless somebody posts a webm I'll have no idea what the shit is.

made it to the end. not even mad

Why would you post this?

Made it to 1:24

Jesus fuck This is just petty at best

Here's a fast ugly webm of it. It's all about the message anyway. Some reason mp4 works better than webm for me suddenly.

Did somebody say terrible slam poetry or whatever this is called?

Ya'll niggas need to learn to enjoy triggered bitches. These people are extremely upset and likely will be for the rest of their lives.

Why would it make me happy that incredibly stupid or evil people exist and since they're a vocal minority they're pushing towards gaining more power and then cucks and useful idiots actually listen to them?

I'm just watching it unfold.

They want The D.

nigga its a video calm the fuck down.

fug

you have never been more wrong

Being gay seems like a better option more and more as the days go by.

I don't know if it's worse that they felt the need to share this or that they couldn't get the facts straight about FUCKING MARIO

I feel so culturally enriched suddenly.

just wait until you fully commit to exploring that rabbit hole

personally i recommend the scott micken dubstep remix

You better be motherfucker

Yeah, have fun with HIV. I'll just stick with nothing.

I saw it all. It just looks like the shit someone would come up with when they get unreasonably mad and need to justify it. Waifu was the right choice

Only if you fuck niggers. :^)

I hope he didn't die an apprentice.

I think it's just if you fuck a gay dude, dude.

Nope it's not though. :^)

Oh, look, it's Hotwheels.

The skinny girl is pretty cute, you can't deny that.

you gain d10 insanity points.

that because the dead feel no remorse , no pain , no fear

Bowser has a brendan fraser hairstyle, but he's pure aryan.

That's why Mario should stick to Piranha plants.

How can anyone consider this dogshit poetry!? This is just ranting. There is no eloquence, word play or metaphors.

That would have been a better reason why Claude would have shot that obnoxious bitch at the end of GTA3.

That's not Bowser. THIS is Bowser.

This again? Pff, you're going to need to up your game. At this point I'm so numb to this shit, man…

It's a Haiku, alright.

Looks like a typical irishman to me.

The reason for that is that tons of gays are absolute whores who get dicked by different people every day of the week.
Anybody would get HIV if they had sex as much as they did.
Most fags who aren't like that are in relationships, so if you're shit outta luck if you're gay and just want to fuck.

Meanwhile i tell girls they are garbage and they get horny and fuck with me, how do you even trust them to have any kind of logic capabilities?
Had to close the video cause i felt it was polluting my brain.

Not even in your dreams, fuccboi.

Not sure what it says about me that this barely even fazed me.

I think I've been gazing into this void too long

Sure, cute. But that's why Shrek put them up there with them. No different than any other cult. The pitiful impressionable youth.

What's the able bodied females and the fat chick doing in there?

It's if you get fucked. If you're the one fucking and wear a condom, you're pretty much good. As long as you don't reciprocate and just treat them like holes, your disease risk is mild.

It's to make the things-that-should-have-been-aborted-out-of-sympathy feel like this is something normal people do.

I wish i had the bloodborne gif of frenzy going up, someone post it for me instead

I still couldn't stop starring at her. She's a cute kind of flat, not fridge flat. And that childish face and wavy hair. Oh man, she's just the right girl for me. How do I get close to her, seriously?

I seriously need to find that skinny girl's contact. I'd fly all the way from australia if I had to. Can anyone here help me?

Probably showing her how you tried to shit up a thread here. Max brownie points.

It's called fitting in.
No, i'm not from reddit, i just use random pics cause i can't be arsed
Also what's with the salt?
I don't get a girl horny, currently, i get two :^)

That's one proportionally incorrect landwhale. She needs to do a lot of squats and jogs to get real body mass and get rid of all of those disgusting fat.

I watched the whole thing, all I could think of is how this shit sounded like some shitty 90's rap song made to stop kids smoking or killing whales.
Other than that I find it hilarious how insecure and self centred they are to be offended by pixels, I'd suggest these girls go home and have a good wank.

Dear god, my webm made it out in the wild.

If that's all it takes there are other threads, other boards and other sites. Might as well not have a concrete opinion on a particular game. Why bother playing shitty games? Just listen to what everyone else says and avatar it up.

I mostly go off of instinct.
I try a new game, it doesn't appeal to me, i stop playing it.
I'm a huge picky asshole concerning what enters my brain and what shouldn't, and i apply it to my hobbyes aswell.
It's kinda weird now that i think of it, but i kinda don't allow myself to be too autistic.

I watched it all.

Why.

Just like these reactionary people. Well done. Your instict probably comes from a fucked family life and you are just in a vicious cycle.

Nah, it's just that i don't feel like playing games people suggest i should play, if they ultimately don't pull me in.
You know that feeling?
Doing something you like, but that is not pulling you in it?

Got through the whole thing. I'm a bit upset.

Has Mario ever actually ASKED for any "reward" for saving the Princess? Every time she kisses his head after he saves her, he blushes like a bashful little kid and nearly falls over. Like he didn't expect it, and he's extremely pleasantly surprised. Have I missed something? Has there ever been a game where Mario hasn't responded that way?

I'd like nothing more than to sit down with one of these people for an hour and just talk about this. I wouldn't change her mind, of course, and she wouldn't change mine, but I'm just incredibly interested in what the dialogue would be like.

That is literally what you are supposed to be doing, holy shit. Every single day on every single board of any hobby there are obnoxious rec threads or threads asking whether something is good or not. Play things yourselves and make up your own damn opinion. What the fuck is wrong with people these days?

That makes sense for multiplayer games, sure. But most single player games one should see through themselves.

Aaaaaaarrggh, their voices hurt.

Oh man, this is incredible
>at least Bowser acknowledged that he was a monster I guess that means rape is ok as long as you state that you know that what you are doing is rape

user, i have a problem recently.
It's not that i've been lacking time, or the desire to play games, but i can only do something as long as i do it with someone else.
Singleplayer stuff, whether is to watch a movie, an anime, or a videogame, kinda pushes me away as a concept, as i unconsciously try avoiding it for whatever reason.
How do i singleplayer again?

Watch this video and any video he's in. You will understand why that would be a waste of time.
01:21 to 03:36

sounds like you've contracted ass faggots a nice juicy cock will fix you right up.

You may just have got tired of having too much fun. I hit a rut at a point but there are always threads creating new guides of what to play.

Play Mount and Blade Warband and try winning with your own faction. Bam 100 hours of your life wasted

If you're going to recommend Yuri, you may as well recommend the whole thing rather than small snippets.

Also

My fucking god.
It is wrong on some many levels.

To ones who didn't made it:

*They didn't get game facts straight
They said Mario wants to get married, and that marriage is imprisonment.

If you have been on the west coast recently. It's English, Spanish and Cyrillic in most health care establishments and I've seen it in welfare departments. Because I have to take my people there and see young do nothings in line ahead of them.

The hell are you talking about

You don't need a blackboard to see it.

Play Nier

what?

Every time I bring my folks to have a load of young blacks, white trash, wetbacks. And only a few like mine. That are retired now and not just living on the dime. Even some Nips here trying to catch a break.

People ask this because they want to know before they waste bandwidth pirating or money buying games.

Just a huge waiting line of young people of color acting above their place. People being offended and not even having their paper work together.

Are you a native English speaker?

Let me guess, you're a secretary.

It's said the wailing of banshees foretells death.

It was just an innocent question.
I guess that answers it, though.

Yes, native English. I've lived all over the US so my phrasing is a bit all over the place.

I've made it through the whole thing. I'm disappointed that they're not shrieking.

In seriousness, it's a bloody game for bloody kids. Calm the hell down.

cant even be mad, just makes me laugh

lead poisoning?

The import of salt from outside of the US is the best. Even now how horrible it all is. Keep looking at vidya instead of Merkel.

I got through the whole thing
I want my 3 minutes and my calmness back before I put a hole through my monitor

Stop posting that webm, the video is fake as the cry was edited in.

We really need to organize a spam poetry invasion. Let them know what its like the to have a hobby they love completely taken over and shat all over but people who don't even like it.

I actually made it through with thinking all the ways i could've raped the girl on the right.
This was my second attempt.

Here's a summary of the video.

I managed to watch it all, I don't know what the big deal is? I'm deaf

These are weak spirits.

31 seconds before my anus started to clench.

Pic related is probably how the rest of the video goes.

At 28 seconds I had to pause and try to process the 28 seconds of stupidity I had just heard. I just couldn't keep going at 1:41.

Just, what the fuck? Mario is the most lighthearted shit ever why would you mix it with feminism aaaahjgafkladsr

Then today you were blessed.

sauce?

The cry is indeed fake but the video is not. I find it hilarious how butthurt you are getting over a simple edit, is there something you aren't telling us?

If she hated people who "conform to their gender roles", why the hell would she use a female username to begin with?
at least she admits to some of Zoe's crimes
it's like pottery

i would rape that girl in white

what is this?

I came almost instantly

It's worse than you might think, user.
It's an excess of fat outside pubic bone. It probably puts pressure on her bladder meaning she has urinary problems.

My sides

Just look at the size of that gunt.

You mean she needs diapers?

What the fuck man, I hope you at least asked first.

Almost had to stop at 1:40.

play some strategy with the group, fag

This is your world now.

See that, white men?! Look at those white yutz with no womanly virtues! Get the hint and stop breeding with them already! Now, let me tell you about some sexy anime figures I've got on sale today! He he…!

stopped at 5 seconds
i'm not going to waste my emotions on fucking slam poetry

Damn I didn't know they got so deep into straight up SJW lingo, I had to stop after 24 seconds just on raw smugness. Fuck it I'm going back in, just too damn curious to see how it goes from saving princesses to that shit. Wish me luck.

Agreed

>tfw no paper mario with partners where you get a piranha plant girl to follow you around

I gagged at 0:17. Guess that's my limit.

THIS IS NOT POETRY GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

WHAT HAPPENED TO ACTUAL LITERATURE FOR FUCK'S SAKE

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MANTRA OF "THE STRICTEST FORMS PARADOXICALLY GENERATING THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ART"

FUCK

Baneposting is an artform

That "grander proportions" line is beautiful. The metrical feet actually gets bigger just for that line.

This is where the local language comes in to use, namely "Myötähäpeä" or second-hand embarrasment.

I made it to the "dolphin" part and had to stop

This word seems fun to use and widely applicable, I might adopt it if I can figure out how the fuck to pronounce it. Best guess is My-oh-tuh-ha-pee-a?

vocaroo.com/i/s0w4JVNX4ASf

Only the most pure of memetic applications can bring forth such power.

Only shit user. Mine can't read webm because Apple is crap, what r u using?

I would guess it closes her urethra so she can't piss, but maybe you're right and it reduces the size of her bladder, forcing her to piss more frequently.

Fuck you too, you brainwashed cunts

Women, Jews, Bad News