"I know it's heresy but I don't really like to watch that many old movies...

He's right, y'know.

Influence is the only objective factor. The greatest film is the one with the most influence, i.e. The Third Man.

I can't stand movies released before the 70s, with rare exceptions.

He's talking about how outdated stuff is considered good just because it was important back then. Think about Mona Lisa.

Someone post his favourite films.

I stopped reading there.
Holy fuck, I can't believe this fucker used to post on Holla Forums. Our Holla Forums. He admitted it on his subreddit.

That's what I was looking for lel. But Kurosawa is shit though!

Tarkovsky's movies hold up really well though.

this is heresy

YMS is a faggot but heresy has been a word in the English language long before 40k came around.

why do you people care so much about youtube jackasses? form your own opinions.

He may be a furry, but you're being a bigger faggot.

r/movies

kurosawa spoke to the japanese man who lived to see all they knew destroyed and were emasculated on a nation state level. It's going to resonate with us more and more as our country becomes fuller with spics and niggers imo

El Topo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Holy Autism

I'll give you a quick rundown why Adam loves Synecdoche, New York so much

Explain to me why this is a bad list. You fucking plebs liked Nu-Blade Runner.

This is the most generic hipster film list I've ever seen. The only thing it's missing is Donnie Darko.

Old films mostly suck anyone who thinks dw griffith is good is a pseudo pleb autist

Not in the context he's using it I'll bet you. Who says heresy other than actual religious catholics? It's a numale faggot using 40k lingo and he needs to be stomped in the fucking face repeatedly. Sick of these fucking betas.

Are you 14? Like, literally. People have been using heresy for years even before the surge of Warhammer popularity. How can you even think this is a new thing?

Beauty is subjective, blah blah blah

it's all been downhill since sound was introduced

What's so impressive about Mona Lisa? Anyone with decent painting skills can do something similar.

Really? Because I think older films are better on a technical level.

I agree with some of what he said and disagreed with many.

I LOVED OLD FILMS and "take an objective approach to film criticism and not take into account influence and other subjective variables.". And he was right that most people who watched the old "masters" are mostly to become a pseudo-intellectual sheep and I could not give one fuck about their praises or opinions. However, films are escapism and old films created that sort of magic that is lacking from modern movies which shows how much we hated the world we live in. The technical stuff is also much better:

TLDR: He is a pleb with a youtube channel. But compared to other plebian sheeps like the one in the vid related, he is an honest one. Almost all of them who could not separated their dumb worship of the auteur to the quality of the film.

T E R M I N A L P L E B B I T R Y

The thing I don't like about old black-and-white movies isn't so much because of technical limitations. It's just that so many shots are static. It's filmed almost like a play, all from one angle. no interesting shots or editing.

Can't really argue with that. But I tend to look for the misc-en-scenes and the suggestive sex. Because of the technical limitiations, some directors can still sneaks in some sorts of clever ways to make the shot less boring.

what is that thing?

chan culture ruined W40k and you are part of the problem.

This is the most retarded opinion imaginable. Most old movies don't even get remastered so when they do it's already a stamp of quality on a film. Who is this retard?

Dude had some balls of steel

that's not what that word means

it's a good movie but this is the perfect example of this guy being full of shit. Just choosing a movie because it's less well-known.

Again, subjectivity

I'm content with looking at the Mona Lisa once in my life through a computer screen, but other people value it differently. You value the painting low, for example

There's nothing you can do about other people
At least in the blink of an eye

imagine being this much of a pleb

He is still here. Guess who "IRONICALLY" is defending him.

The Mona Lisa is a work of incredible technical proficiency marred by the gentle and bright colors being heavily oxidized by6 the modern age and poor taking care of in the past. For example Leonardo using delicate use of shadow too imply a smile when you look into her eyes too the three-dimensional effect using the same process. Leonardo made Mona a 3D object in a 3D plane. Truly amazing stuff.

How so?

Yojimbo is fucking fantastic on pretty much every way, what the fuck is wrong with this guy?. And Jodorowski or whatever is a pretentious faggot.

see

Is this your channel, user? I've seen videos posted from it before.

Reminder Spirited Away, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, and Princess Mononoke are Miyazaki's 3 most preachy, and 3 worst films.

shoo, Rob.

That is the only two of his vids I have seen. Please don't mistaken me as him. He is a shit plebian critic who the looked at the director name as the movie stamp of quality.