Jewish Journalists Trolling Nazis

twitter.com/Yair_Rosenberg

Thought this was interesting. I've noticed lately a lot of Jews, especially ones with a Twitter following, use ((( - ))) and say that they are "trolling nazis" to appear as though they are down with internet culture, I suppose. Also, this guy uses the term "cultural MCarthyism" to describe the information that a lot of us are trying to spread…. Any input? Is this sort of another tactic for them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Warman
youtube.com/watch?v=wljpYZ8wejA

twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/850342222977544193
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We just meme the fact that Joe McCarthy was right all along. Ours is the new Culture of Critique.

Patrick Buchanan was right about everything, and McCarthy did nothing wrong.

This is a meme I can roll with. We do need more cultural McCarthyism.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Warman

It's great that's still a boogeyman. It shoah'd the hell out of hollywood and much more at a point.

yeah Hollywood sure got wrecked by him, it never recovered.

"Shoah'd" is quite accurate then. Don't forget the 6 million who got blacklisted.

Any jew dumb enough to self identify and show the public the face of this subversive "other" is doing us a favor. That's all the info you'll get out of me, Chaim

Isn't that the kike who wrote an article kvetching about how scary and violent shooting an AR-15 was and how it gave him PTSD?

Whilst I certainly do not trust old Molyjew, he did do an excellent piece on McCarthy. If they want to force this meme roll with it and just show everyone that McCarthy was actually 100% right about everyone he accused, and then use the kikes helpful 'anti-semite' claims as further evidence that most if not all of those communists were in fact jews trying too undermine the USA.

This really is one of the stupidest things kikes can latch on to. We should use the opportunity well.

youtube.com/watch?v=wljpYZ8wejA

Rick Wilson posted this after 2 years 'battling' online with cartoon frog avatared children posting Memes celebrating the ZOG Emperor Trumpstein, in response to Trump bombing Syria.

The jews have been laughing at every one of the aut-kike fanboys from the beginning

Back when the coincidence detector was still available, a lot of kikes and lapdogs put parenthesis around their names in solidarity or something. It backfired hilariously when wikileaks started asking why so many of their detractors had triple parenthesis around their twitter names.

coincidencedetector.com/
You can change the number of parenthesis to differentiate (((them)))) from what Assange called establishment climbers.

That one gave me a chuckle. Till I realised it was a honeypot bait by a sand nigger.
Gas yourself.

Gonna need some proof of those claims.

I'm not sure how this amounts to 'trolling' - the purpose of the meme was to identify Jews. Jews espousing it and self-identifying really only helps.
This smells like the same shit when the some of the GOP cucks tried to own being 'cuckservatives' and it blew up in their faces terribly.

I'mOkayWithThis.gif

Just checked the difference in source codes between 14.88.23 (which was downloaded the original zeronet site) and 14.88.28 version I posted. The difference, exuding a longer name list and tweaked file structure, was shifting list updates (which can be disabled in the UI) away the now-defunct zeronet site to an ipfs server and the host.

literally hitler

why isnt zionism parallel to communism in that chart? theyre symbiotic evils, not united evils

>(((establishment climbers)))

I didn't believe. How could i have doubted. Its real.
twitter.com/TheRickWilson/status/850342222977544193

This. This kike is retarded for opening up the can of worms that is McCarthyism.

I'm ready to fucking go. For example, let's talk about how kikes like (((Arthur Miller))) wrote plays like The Crucible as a pushy-back against Joe McCarthy and the "red scare", who ended up actually being a card-carrying member of the American Communist Party.

There were SO MANY COMMIES.
McCarthy was right.
And the vast majority of them were kikes.

yeah, he did. He took it too far and discredited himself. He was his own "agree and amplify" psyop agent

How can kikes even compete

They won't be laughing anymore.

Make sure everyone knows that McCarthy was right and the Verona papers / transcripts proved it.

The only people who were executed in America for treason for being commies were all kikes.

Too far? He didn't go far enough, he had classified documents with proof and didn't share them because he wasn't allowed to do so. He should have said fuck that and released it all anyway. (((They))) made sure people thought it was all baseless accusations.