The MEGAS will never appear in Super Robot Wars

have any western robot appeared in super robot wars?

It's sad, but it's not surprising user, at least we got The Big O in

The Big O and Megas XLR will never air back to back proving the west and the east can do each other's shit better

what?

Big O was funded by the west at least.

nope and never will

there's a reason why it didn't get a proper ending, just like Go-Lion (Voltron) it was mediocre where it mattered

only the 3rd season or so, it's still JP in origin, by that logic Macross is legally owned 100% by Harmony gold :^)

When was the last time you saw anyone as chill as Coop on a western cartoon?

Feels good, Miang.

coop's not very relaxed at all
did you mean jaime?

shaggy?
the last one i watched was transformers prime are there any good new american anime out there?

i dunno about anime, but the original creators of the justice league cartoon are making a new one that looks pretty good

Nigger they just didn't hit their marks where it mattered in the Jap market, the show aired in the right place at the right time in the west, the problem was that CN was propping the whole thing up by paying for the second season, when it didn't perform to their satisfaction they really had no other option but to pull the plug, It's ending wasn't what the writer would have wanted, but it worked out well IMO

A western Mecha show and an eastern Noir Detective show

These mother fuckers

Transformers edition

It's interesting how Wally West (the flash) went from

and here is the last one comics now

I hope Holla Forums actually read comics and watched cartoons instead of focusing on anime

Most of Holla Forums is weebs with shit taste.

Also Manga is free and easy to get compared to comics. It's sad to see great comics not being able to be discussed here because it isn't as easily available to pirate fags here.

only reason why people remember voltron is because heavy marketing, it flopped miserably in japan

Dougram was more interesting and that went on for almost 80 episodes

Most comics and cartoons are ugly and/or boring as shit and/or incredibly pretentious with very few exceptions.

It's the same thing with anime, except you can just read manga and manga is so cheap to make you can literally find a manga specifically tailored to your needs in a sea of manga approaching any subject at any level of seriousness.

Additionally, people that are really into comics and cartoons tend to be spergy and cringy as fuck, while if you read niche manga you'll find people that simply love to read stories and get immersed in them without having their entire personality revolve around the fucking thing and/or being insufferable assburging retards.

This is why more people here are into weeb shit and they really don't like your kind.

Are you really going to pretend Weebs and Otaku aren't just as bad if not far worse?

I like weebshit too

America would have been like Japans manga industry if not for the jews at DC/Marvel enforcing the comics code

I will feed you to my pigs

Again, that's usually the case with anime fans (the lower tier of weebs) and people that read popular manga series (slightly less low tier of weebs).
Anyone into niche manga will be completely fine and also recommend good series to everyone else.
While comic fans are the opposite, the more niche their series is, the more pretentious and spergy they are.

I should catch up on the series. I know it's got a bunch of arcs that aren't really connected too hard, but still.

Yeah, you don't know what you are talking about. Anime and manga fans are far worse and an actual problem in Japan to the point where they are considered a real issue to japanese society.
Comic book fans are just fat nerds and normally not nearly as bad.
Weeaboos are disgusting self hating idiots.

I'd say you're either wrong or have a very loose definition of "weeb" (as in "anybody who plays Jap games is a weeb").
Full-on weebs are a minority here, they're an annoying minority, but a minority all the same.

What the fuck are you even on about user, besides TBO was much better when the focus was random mystery plots that inevitably involved megadeuses or comparably large enemies by the end of it

barry allen wasn't the original flash
also barry is fucking impossibly stronger than wally
he IS the speed force

Talk about anime or manga on Holla Forums and get a bunch of people jerking each other off.
Talk about comics or cartoons (outside of old cartoons from le 90s or early 2000nds) and you get nothing but shit posting.

Talk about comics on Holla Forums you get anime

Its all fucked

that's why /m/ is superior

hell before the exodus most old shows didn;t even get talked about on /a/

/m/ has become mecha and anime from the 60s,70s,80s

I'd take several back to back showings of Doan's Island than any of the shitty filler Big O had

WWWWWWWWW

I've been playing Gundam Breaker 3 and it's surprisingly not awful translation. Except for odd bits here and there.

user at this point I'm convinced you haven't even watched the show and are just shitting on it to seem contrarian and cool

>MEGAS XLR will never have a 3rd person brawler adventure based on episodes junk planet level will work similar to Crysis
>You will never summon the Ass S-Force or a squad of Genyu Magnanimous' GWE fighters.

I pre-ordered 3 because I knew what I was getting when it was announced in nip land, and they improved the system

Also G breaker =/= SRW, which is more story heavy

Fair enough concern.

Tell me what "Filler" there was user, anything from the first season doesn't count, that was all episodic, and as far as the second season goes, even when the plot slightly strayed it still had the bits leading up to the last two episodes, so I'd love to hear which eps you consider Filler

I saw the machine translation for the latest OG game, and can't believe people are so desperate they'll take broken english

shit SRW got me to start learning nip, and the latest title, SRW V is coming soon which has shit like Space Battleship Yamato in it, BX was amazing for having Panzer World Galient

Anything where Dorthy was the main focus because most of those plot points didn't lead into the over all mystery

You should watch something better like Xabungle or Aurabattler dunbine

SRW are above machine translation, but below actually competent translation.

Oh so literally the first 2 episodes and then never again outside of minor little references here and there?

Thank you for proving to me you actually haven't watched the show user

When you literally never have to worry about anything because you can simply outrun it, stop time, or theoretically rewind time like superman did, nothing is left to be worried about

he's earth 1's original flash. before crisis

…shit. I guess I'm getting a torrent.

There is no such thing as competent western translation in anything other than fan projects. At least these SEA "english" games don't have the SJW cabal tainting them.

Closest we've ever gotten to that is Gypsy Danger showing up among all the other robot spirits to help out in the Shin Mazinger Zero finale.

I liked Dunbine but the pacing was all over the place. You're on point for Xabungle.

Is that animated series for pacific Rim still happening?

Never gets renewed
Got great rating but gets canned cuase they wanted more young female viewers
CN CEO does everything he can to drive down the ratings (random unadvertised time slot changes, constant hiatus with no adverts on return, etc.) because he hates nonepisodic shows and and wants the channel to go full live action despite constant failure. They then cancel the show saying it didn't sell enough toys. They didn't make any toys.

Godamnit, Cartoon Network! Why do they keep making good mecha shows and then fucking them over? I don' know if I should be sad or angry.

whats wrong with mechwarrior?

TBF, CN's gotten a lot better in recent years. If they weren't rolling in dough from shows like Adventure Time, Steven Universe, and Gumball; it'd be a ripe opportunity for a spiritual sequel to Megas.

I dont understand any of this shit. What is a tax write off?

any comics or cartoons with good romance?

fuck off Holla Forums, comics are garbage

I've only recently realized Blues Saraceno made the ost for Megas XLR. That is so fucking cool

still leagues better than Big nO

yeah about that

Would it be possible do mod Balam into Megas XLR? I mean, people, look at them, it just HAVE to be done.

I WANT MORE MEGAS XLR AAAAA
even if it's season 2 quality

Did Steve Blum rape your family or something user?