Half of Detroit’s 8 mayoral candidates are convicted felons all claim to be descendants of KANGZ

Half of Detroit’s 8 mayoral candidates are convicted felons all claim to be descendants of KANGZ
Half of the eight mayoral hopefuls on Detroit’s primary ballot next week have been convicted of felony crimes involving drugs, assault or weapons, a Detroit News analysis shows.
Three were charged with gun crimes and two for assault with intent to commit murder. Some of the offenses date back decades, the earliest to 1977. The most recent was in 2008.
Political consultant Greg Bowens said there are candidates with past hardships in every election cycle. It’s not something unique to Detroit or the political arena in general, he said.
“Black marks on your record show you have lived a little and have overcome some challenges,” said Bowens, a former press secretary to Detroit Mayor Dennis Archer and NAACP activist. “They (candidates) deserve the opportunity to be heard, but they also deserve to have the kind of scrutiny that comes along with trying to get an important elected position.”
Tuesday’s Detroit mayoral primary election is the first since the city exited bankruptcy in 2014. The field of eight will be narrowed to two who will face off in the fall.
Under state election law, convicted felons can vote and run for office as long as they are not incarcerated or guilty of certain fraud-related offenses, or crimes involving a breach of the public trust. The Detroit News reviewed the backgrounds of all the mayoral contenders.
While some refute circumstances that led to their criminal convictions, three said their past is a motivating factor in their decisions to run.
The two who have polled ahead of the field, incumbent Mayor Mike Duggan and state Sen. Coleman A. Young II, the son of the city’s first black mayor, have no criminal records. Nor do candidates Edward Dean and Angelo Brown.
First-time contender Donna Marie Pitts, 58, has multiple felony convictions dating back to 1977, according to court records in Wayne and Oakland counties.
Although she denies wrongdoing in the past cases against her, Pitts is open about her convictions.
Pitts, who says she has a business management degree and experience in carpentry, told The News she wants a “better way of life” for Detroiters.
“I don’t hide it. God has brought me out,” said Pitts, who wants to improve health care services, and tackle crime and rebuilding the community. “I hope (voters) don’t look at it as negative but as my experience, and I can help. I want to fight for them.”
Shootout over disputed bill
In 1977, Pitts was convicted of receiving and concealing a stolen 1977 Oldsmobile. She was sentenced to a year of probation.
A decade later, she was charged with two counts of assault with intent to murder and two firearm offenses in connection with two separate shooting incidents on March 24, 1987, Detroit Recorder’s Court records say.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/XF4qt
youtube.com/watch?v=zti_508FRrE
mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2011/03/blacks_now_majority_race_in_sa.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.fo/XF4qt
Link for additional candidates and their convictions. Someone call the Batman.

I dream every night of detroit, Ann arbor, flint, and saginaw being fire bombed to hell to save Michigan

t.saginaw

I wonder how many are currently armed?

Its the rite of passage, you're not a man until you've done some time and fought the white man.

if u cant handle me at my worst u dont deserve me at my best smh

street creds are required to be mayor of a major city (hellhole) now.

wew

niggers eat felonies for breakfast, quit being a pussy goyim

DOTR would be easy here. Kill all the coalburners first and then let the boys go loose.
t.flushing

The part where they always lose never getting factored into the equation amuses me.

Detroit politics is pozzed.

Only if I can live in Lasalle and commute

Detroit needs to return to nature and we need to help nature reclaim this vile city.

So… they can’t run. Felons can’t hold public office. Kill them all.

No, Detroit needs to return to white stewardship.

Let them prey to Yakub for salvation.

>archive.fo/XF4qt
don't forget the illiterate head of education in detroit. hillarious video. he's a math whiz but can't read.

youtube.com/watch?v=zti_508FRrE

It's a cycle once nature return it'll naturally draw in whites to tame it.

Why? Detroit was built by the white man and his manufacturies.
The nigger destroyed that and the city produces nothing of value.
There is nothing to reclaim. Wall it off (physically and economically) for a hundred years; it's not like North America is lacking in land area.

I rather burn it to the ground than restore and have the nogs and jews claim to have any part in it.

It really is Africa 2.0.

Go back to your seed warfare psyop thread.

All the salt because they are democrats and niggers. Libshits defending them saying that just because you are a criminal doesn't mean you should be barred from office, forgetting they can't even vote.

Coleman Young the second just what Detroit needs now.
He is probably smarter than Kang Kwame so he probably wont be doing Federal prison time for corruption.

>archive.fo/XF4qt
You archived the site when it was down.

Off topic but those old 80s 90s Grey Poupon ads really are comfy as fuck. Why cant' we have ads like these anymore??

No diversity user.
"DIVERSITY IS OUR GREATEST STRENGTH ~ KANG OBONGO"

Its not just that. Old commercials, like old music videos, told a story.

White people displaying civility and high standards is a no-no. Also smart, tech-literate whites don't watch the electric jew and probably haven't seen a single commercial in over ten years, so it's a pointless demographic to film TV ads for

Ann Arbor fag here, I will gladly be the one left in the wreckage, just make sure nobody escapes to make free trade coffee shops in livingston county

My brother went to UofM, I hated visiting him in that city with my parents, even as a kid.

Although once when the Iraq war was heating up I was there and I saw a small group of protesters holding signs that said "NO WARS FOR ISRAEL". I was a jones-tier conspiracyfag at that time but even at that age I got the message, I went right up to them and said I supported their cause.

But yeah, I hate that snoody gooks town. Fuck universities.

if all I get is ur worse then fuck ur best smdh

Well, if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black.
You guys must have those fancy niggers up in Saginaw.
mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2011/03/blacks_now_majority_race_in_sa.html

Thanks for reminding me that I need to escape up north eventually.

They black, so of course they gud bois, they dindu nuffin, fuckin racist cracka smdh

Every time we have a thread either focusing on Detroit or MI related I am amazed how many michfags come out of the woods to post in it.

kek
t. grew up in tuscola county

I lived/worked in Saginaw for a few months about a decade ago. It is really fucked up especially on the one side of the river.

I always kind of get fucked up when I go "up north" in Michigan (I was from way S/E, so relative to me, it was up north) and see niggers everywhere.

Where I grew up "up north" is the upper part of the mitten or everything north of Mt Pleasant where it actually becomes a little bit sparse and wooded.
If you are a Detroiter "up north" is anywhere north of Rochester where you find farms and little wooded lots, basically the country vs the city.
But when you live in farmland which Saginaw is surrounded by "up north" is where you find lots of woods and very little farmed fields.
Make any sense?

SHREK

Only half are descended from Kangz?
you mean the other half don't know their real history? or are they white devils?

(checked)

I usually embed that vid I forgot to this time thanks user.

And rest of them are niggers too.

HAHAHA I remember seeing that video a long time ago, even before I was racist I knew there was something wrong there. That place reached peak nigger and so while the surroundings still look white, the council is slowly degenerating back to African levels.

Well that's why lynching did the best for the black community and why it became an international standard for dealing with black people. Removing it only gave incentive to niggers that they had won somehow.