None of us would know.

the one at the end I mean

its quite funny really

That alien tity milk was actually alcoholic

Filtered and fucking reported.

LOL updoted

asian/nigger hybrid abortion it seems?

WEBM

I wasn't paying that much attention the one time I watched Luke's shitty death, but did his fade away include his mechanical hand?

Yeah.

Wonder how that works. Wonder if it was a detail they didn't care about but Mark Hamil probably brought it up and Rian and co. just told him to shut up

from the way the scene plays out and the position Luke is in, the fade out really looks like a late secret CGI addition to the film to cleanse Disney of the "Hamill menace", hence the look on his face after the premeire

Why would it?

Come on, do it right.

Now he is.

Big if true

As dumb as this sounds I can believe it. There was no lightsaber or space battles in the whole film. One of the heroes of the original trilogy dies for no reason. Even the final battle on the space battle was just the rebels running away. What is a kid meant to get out of the Last Jedi.

Here's an idea for parents: don't raise your children on television and media, and don't let them have access to technology until they hit 16-18. If some shitty movie ruins your kid's life, you may have failed at being a parent.

Clearly you have no kids

Do you?

user pleaseā€¦

I remember children being upset about the events in the original 80s Transformers movie. I do not recall them throwing away toys and saying it ruined their child's life though.