MCMASTER FIRES COHEN-WATNICK, FLYNN ALLY

MCMASTER FIRES COHEN-WATNICK, FLYNN ALLY

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON AT THE NSC?

news.antiwar.com/2017/08/02/mcmaster-fires-top-intelligence-official-from-national-security-council/
archive.is/rb0TX

politico.com/story/2017/08/02/mcmaster-national-security-council-241264
archive.is/kNxil

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/07/ezra-cohen-watnick/534615/
archive.is/UciQ6

From the Atlantic:

Who exactly was Ezra Cohen-Watnick in NSC? Why wasn't McMaster able to fire him in March?
Why was he fired now?

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2017/08/02/news-opinion/politics/mcmaster-pushes-cohen-watnick-iran-hard-liner-out-at-national-security-council
archive.is/SSTRB
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/03/mcmasters-of-the-universe-an-ongoing-nsa-saga/
archive.is/NN4BL
forward.com/news/367690/meet-ezra-cohen-watnick-the-secret-source-at-the-center-of-trump-russia-pro/
archive.is/V9mHj
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/08/hr-mcmaster-cleans-house-at-the-national-security-council/535767/
archive.is/LrJvt
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/08/02/report-h-r-mcmaster-fired-national-security-council-official-penning-memo-globalists/
archive.fo/4fOcy
news.antiwar.com/2017/08/02/trump-says-us-is-losing-in-afghanistan-wants-commander-fired/
archive.is/6mx9b
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/136021569
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-03/you-can-thank-leakers-for-new-russia-sanctions
archive.is/R6SD8
circa.com/story/2017/08/03/politics/susan-rice-keeps-top-secret-security-clearance-hr-mcmaster-letter-says
archive.is/3n81W
archive.is/faTNh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jta.org/2017/08/02/news-opinion/politics/mcmaster-pushes-cohen-watnick-iran-hard-liner-out-at-national-security-council
archive.is/SSTRB

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/03/mcmasters-of-the-universe-an-ongoing-nsa-saga/
archive.is/NN4BL

forward.com/news/367690/meet-ezra-cohen-watnick-the-secret-source-at-the-center-of-trump-russia-pro/
archive.is/V9mHj

Oy vey

Let's see how this pans out.

>replacement is (((weissgold)))
Disregard, jews jewing jews.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/08/hr-mcmaster-cleans-house-at-the-national-security-council/535767/
archive.is/LrJvt

That nose is unreal

and into the trash he goes

That is extremely interesting.

The person McMaster fired, Ezra Cohen-Watnick, was a Trump loyalist

He was fired because he wrote this memo on how the Trump administration is under attack by globalists and islamists.

The Trump administration is under attack by globalists and islamists

under attack by globalists and islamists, and he said it out loud. So he was fired.

He is the third Trump loyalist to be fired from that body by McMaster.

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/08/02/report-h-r-mcmaster-fired-national-security-council-official-penning-memo-globalists/
archive.fo/4fOcy

Higgins had also pushed to declassify documents having to do with radical Islam and Iran, including Presidential Study Directive 11, produced by the Obama administration before the Arab Spring outlining unrest throughout the Middle East.

Any idea what that's about?

>produced by the Obama administration before the Arab Spring outlining unrest throughout the Middle East.
How to read?
I swear to fucking god, this place lately.

Any man with a hyphenated last name came from a single mother household or had a cuck for a father. Should be fired on that alone.

didn't read the rest, I'm good with it

It's summer, user.

So McMaster is deep state owned?

I will continue to bump this thread until there is actual discussion.
What's this guy's deal? How did he come to be a Trump loyalist?
Why might he have risked his job to say what he said?
Why isn't Trump protecting his loyalists?
Why is McMaster allowed to run rampant like this?
If we run out of Trump loyalists at this level, what does it mean for the Afghanistan strategy we need to finish drafting soon?

Is there anything left of Holla Forums? If not, someone tell me where everyone went.

oh well now that makes sense.

That's not a nose , that's a fucking beak

How does this fit with ,
where we discover that McMaster apparently hates Isreal?

The other articles paint McMaster's firing of these supposed Trump loyalists as a 'sweep of Iran hardliners', but that might be a good thing.
We are not interested in war with Iran, but kike war hawks are all over going to war with Iran, and McMaster says no to that. Could that be why he's still around? And why he was put in that position, Trump knows he needs to not go to war?

Based jew!

There is a sizeable contingent of zionist jews supporting Trump. The globalist jews don't give a damn about Israel as anything but another pawn in their games (Rothschilds all live in gated communities in areas isolated from "diversity", they dgaf). There's a janissary-type of jew that has high white-interbreeding and they do most of the fighting for the super-jews, more or less. My guess is the janissaries and high-white interbred kikes realize that they're getting a raw deal and as such are trying to play against the globalists.
McMaster, judging by his hobnobbing with McCancer and Betrayeus, is deep-state through and through and was probably brought in for the political capital. McMaster is probably fervently trying to clean house in order to get more intelligence leverage against Trump, by my guess, even though complete ownership of the intel community still did nothing to affect the outcome of the election. jews don't learn so they'll keep doubling down on trying to maintain control of the intelligence apparatus for a soft/hard coup or color revolution within the USA. Their ultimate goal is balkanization and destruction of the USA, in case you haven't been paying attention.
Trump loyalists will be getting injected at various levels throughout the government, in places where they can do the most good.
I'm not an expert on the issue but that is what I've gleaned over several years of peripheral study.

>archive.fo/4fOcy

Cohen-Watnick wasn't fired for based memos, Higgins was. We still don't know the reason why Cohen-Watnick was fired.

If McMaster is genuinely anti-Israel he might be brought round to complete redpilling. Like I said, he seems to be purging Zionists. The question is if endorsements by neocons mean he's simply on the globalist side of things or if he's playing a wider strategy.

He wrote a memo pulling an Alex Jones, blaming it all on "globalists" and mudslimes. Nowhere did he name the jew. He IS a jew. He's not a "Trump loyalist" he's a fucking kike doing what kikes do. Obfuscating the truth.

HIGGINS WROTE THE MEMO

NOT COHEN-WATNICK

>ask for serious discussion

news.antiwar.com/2017/08/02/trump-says-us-is-losing-in-afghanistan-wants-commander-fired/
archive.is/6mx9b

Trump is ready for a massive strategic paradigm shift in Afghanistan and wants to fire the General running it all. He doesn't want to to a troop surge. Seems a little off topic to the drama at the NSC.

From what I see out of McMaster he isn't anti Israel. He's kicking out the Iran hawks to make room for Russia hawks.

The Don better have a plan on occupying this greasy fuck, he's current strategy is just blow shit up and hope for the best while investing billions of dollars.

It is a rolled up proboscis.

(((Iran hard-liners)))

Jn

Whoops.

What I meant to post was Cohen-watnik was the guy that gave David Nunes the presidential daily briefs of Obama so that Nunes could see that Obama knew Trump was being spied on. McMaster already tried to fire this guy, but kushner and bannon rallied trump to keep Cohen-watnik.

With the azran brothers, wassermen-shultz, that UN diplomat I can't remember right now, and everything else, the deep state is going all in to prevent trump from investigating Obama and his cronies spying on him while the GOP as a whole turns their back on Trump. They also sealed Obamas PDBs in his presidential library, so they can't be accessed for like four years or some shit.

Gonna be ugly I tell you hwat.

So Cohen-Watnick wasn't just the link between the NSC and the spooks, he was the link between the IC and the executive branch. He was the eyes and ears of the president in the NSC.

Holy Shit

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/136021569

Is this McMaster fanboy an autist or a shill?

I can understand Kushner shilling for this jew, but Bannon? Why?

He was giving information to Devin Nunes and had allied with Flynn. There is certainly more going on here than we have been told though.

(checked)
im fairly certain that only means the public won't have access to them for 4 years, government officials can still access them. Trump has all of the dirt now. I honestly believe he was going to let bygones be bygones, but when they went after his son the gloves came off. I have a feeling once trump gets all of his Justice department appointees in, he is going to bring the whole house of cards down on their heads and its going to be beautiful to watch.

Indeed, I'm already past the point of being sick and tired of all this winning, one can only imagine the parties going off in Tel Aviv since they secured the election…

I'm not complaining because the Jew that got fired was anti Iran and wanted to fuck with us.
At the same time though, I don't trust McMaster.

I guess it's always going to be a mystery,

And or is English, which is redundant I admit.

And now you know why the tenbux squads are here.

t. the Julius Streicher of SA

She a good girl!
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-03/you-can-thank-leakers-for-new-russia-sanctions

He's a dirty kike who works only for israel! Kill the (((Cohen)))!

McMaster has been a beneficiary of the status quo his whole life. This whole issue is a rat's nest of bad actors and worse actors.

Also
archive.is/R6SD8

Quoting my post in another thread:

The same McMaster that McCain loves to praise?

"I have had the honor of knowing [McMaster] for many years, and he is a man of genuine intellect, character, and ability."

The same McMaster that (((TIME))) put in its kosher list of approved (((individuals))) that (((we))) want to (((promote)))?

McMaster is a deep state agent.

every thread the same comments? get fucked kike

The fuck is the deal with goons and garfield, anyway. They like it because it's not funny?

They want to be seen as cool, in a very specific kind of way.

"That which fails the project loses the privilege of leadership."
Remeber we are part of the magnum opus and will the the next interum stage.

Anyone ever serve in Iraq that you guys know that dealt with McMaster?

Yes, and it's becoming more apparent everyday.

circa.com/story/2017/08/03/politics/susan-rice-keeps-top-secret-security-clearance-hr-mcmaster-letter-says
archive.is/3n81W

The plot thickens.

>McMaster fires (((Ezra Cohen-Watnik)))
Based McMaster tbh, you don't even need the echo with a name like that.

Trump picked a horrible time to take his 17 day vacation. He needs to be in that White House taking down McMaster.

archive.is/faTNh

Its getting annoying that Holla Forums is seemingly defending McMaster when its so obvious he is the leaker, all because he fired some jew.

This is a complex issue with Jewish individuals on both sides. It's hard to discuss on Holla Forums. On 4pol the shills are saying McMaster will gas the kikes to avoid any discussion of the issues at play.

The one question I have still is why was McMaster able to fire him now, but not in March? McMaster has been doing a slow purge for a while firing Flynn loyalists every couple of weeks or so since he took over, but why didn't Bannon et al rescue Cohen-Watnick again. The only MSM narrative I've read is that McMaster was butthurt about the Atlantic headline saying he couldn't fire him.

In that sense? So they idolize fucking garfield?

Daily reminder that CoVFeFe’s element numbers
is 27232626 and when you separate and add them
(2+7+2+3 = 14)
(2+6 = 8)
(2+6=8)
14/88

Because Kelly is chief of staff now, and Kelly likes McMaster. That's the only thing that's changed.

Ezra Cohen-Watnik is he a gay kike marriage?

His wife (((Rebecca Miller))) did (((PRwork))) for the Russian government. WTF? Jews are meddlesome fucks.

No, he's just headed to his box for a better view of the action.

He's working on his swing

Thus is always the Goon. That's why we're superior.

Holla Forums is Calvin.

The Jews are trying to stop Irish Populist from purging them. Expect a lot of hysteria from both them and their pet anglo-saxons and the Irish go to work on dismantling their internal faggot networks.

Infowars
Dailystormer
Alt-Right
Cernovich

All of these are jew operations.

Trump's mention of McMaster being pro-Israel has to do with the heat he's taking for Lovinger being fired after returning from a family bar mitzvah in Israel. All the people he's fired are pro-Israel. Many moves McMaster has made recently and in the past appear anti-Israel, pro-Palestine, and pro-Iran Deal. Details are covered well in Conservative Review's article by Jordan Schachtel from Aug. 3rd, Official: McMaster calls Israel ‘illegitimate,' 'occupying power.’

bump

No, kike, YOU don’t get it. “He supports Israel” has now become a statement with absolutely no meaning whatsoever. You kikes have required israel fellation in government for 60 fucking years, so now it’s just the status quo. Which means that if we say “he supports israel”, that means he can’t be questioned, no matter what he does.
IT’S OVER FOR YOU. YOUR CANARD IS BROKEN.

triggered?