I read the RAISE ACT

Hello friends. So I wanted to read what the new immigration bill that was proposed yesterday was all about. Unfortunately the (((news media))) has only been talking about how "IT WILL CUT LEGAL IMMIGRATION IN HALF YOU FUCKING RACIST!!!"

So I read the bill and got the jist of it. Basically it will limit chain immigration to immediate family members (spouse and kids) with parents only being allowed if you provide satisfactory proof of health insurance.

Everyone else has to come in on a points system. So here's an overview

You need 30 points.
Capped at 140,000 a year meaning even if you get the points you might not get in. Also that would mean the remaining 360,000 are for family green cards.

Education:

English (Based on a handful of approved tests like TOEFL. Based on decile.):

Extraordinary Achievement:

Job Offer:

Invest in New Enterprise:
(pulling investment early loses your status)

If you want your spouse to come then they also have to calculate their points. If theirs is higher than yours (and you’re accepted already) then they get to come also. If your spouse has fewer points than you then you will multiply your points by 70% and your spouse will multiply theirs by 30%. The two numbers are added together and if they meet the threshold then you’re both in.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehindu.
archive.is/GqZE7
archive.is/Hl5Vl
teachabroadchina.com/cheating-in-china-its-an-epidemic/
vdare.com/posts/test-cheating-by-children-of-asian-immigrants
caveon.com/citn/chinese-students-falsify-applications-hire-proxy-test-takers-plagiarize-and-cheat-to-attend-us-universities
blog.trutv.com/dumb-as-a-blog/2013/06/24/chinese-parents-and-students-riot-over-right-to-cheat-on-test/index.html
chinadigitaltimes.net/2013/06/riot-after-chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-gaokao-cheating/
notthemainstreamnews.com/2013/09/18/meanwhile-in-japan-chinese-found-cheating-on-their-japanese-drivers-license-test-via-mobile-phones/
japandailypress.com/chinese-found-cheating-on-their-japanese-drivers-license-test-via-mobile-phones-1736014/
forbes.com/sites/jasonma/2012/02/13/how-to-stop-chinese-kids-from-cheating-on-college-apps/
businessweek.com/bschools/content/dec2009/bs2009123_558900.htm
zeenews.india.com/sports/london-olympics-2012/swimming/london-2012-swimming-is-china-cheating-the-sport-again_746524.html
sports.nationalpost.com/2012/08/02/chinas-yu-yang-quits-badminton-after-olympic-cheating-scandal/
myrealitytelevision.com/2008/08/top-ten-reasons-why-the-chinese-cheat-in-olympic-womens-gymnastics/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/8796527/Rampant-cheating-at-Chinese-games-exposed.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/5834418/Ancient-Chinese-cheat-sheets-discovered.html
wigwam2theorem.wordpress.com/2008/08/12/chinese-cheating-at-the-olympics/
twocookiesaday.wordpress.com/2008/08/18/did-the-chinese-cheat-in-the-olympics-after-further-review/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Forgot to add that the bill would IMMEDIATLY cut Green Cards from 1 million to 600,000 in the FIRST YEAR. Then down to 500,000 over the next 10.

cotton.senate. gov/files/documents/170802_New_RAISE_Act_Bill_Text.pdf

npr. org/2017/08/02/541104795/trump-to-unveil-legislation-limiting-legal-immigration

Wow this is preety fair for a merit based system tbh. Kikes are going to hate it. Atleast pajeet will be a awesome dude more now instead of that fuck face who doesn't know or do anything but shit.

Only thing I would argue against is the value of colleges. They are worthless in the USA. So why value them from elsewhere? Why not do a job based test or a knowledge of how to live off the grid test or something along those lines?
I hear europoor's colleges are still somewhat ok but incredibly pozzed. China is awesome. India is always fake shit and real shit.

I calculated my points, and being my age with English as my first language, with a BSc, and a pay grade which is much higher than average just barely gets me over the threshold.

This is a good system. It basically means only whites or very clever people from other races can get in.

wew fantastic!

Sounds quite reasonable & fair, wish we would have such a system here in Europe but well… you know how grim the situation is. Might consider taking my chances if this really gets through and if the situation here worsens beyond the breaking point (some might consider that already happened). Would actually have a chance to pass as a white guy now compared to the current fucking greencard lottery with 1% chance or less of getting it.

Question regarding the English language part: Is there any more detailed explanation regarding the scores? How do TOEFL and / or IELTS scores get converted?

Dammit I either need to win a gold medal at the olympics gonna be difficult with my dodgy knee or I need to find 1.3 million to invest when I move my company to the US.

I would be surprised if there wasn't something in there somewhere for situations where you're bringing jobs.

Fug, only 23 points.

EVEN NOW THERE IS HOPE FOR MAN, user

Ha, maybe if i had gone for that Gender Studies Degree and not become a self employed Joiner id have enouth points.

My scores
but it's ok like I would ever leave busan for usa.

Fug. If I get a Master's by within the 10 point age range, I'd be barely at 30. Good thing I'm already here.

This essentially means that immigration will be limited to either the very very clever, or to older people who are not likely to have kids or at least not many.

That fact that it places (((college))) so high on the points system is concerning.

lol holy shit, this is going to nearly eliminate immigration entirely.

I don't think you understand what the average cheap import labour is like. This is effectively cancelling the greencard program. By these rules I couldn't even see the average white european getting in.

Honorary Aryan's incoming.

Checked full house

Yeah I hope there are some other ways to get points.

I think its a bit crap that my Science degree from a prestigious British University earns me less points than lesbian dance studies degree earned in the US. Its equal in value to poo in the loo studies in India.

Ultimately its your country. So you make the rules.
As long as they are clear and apply to everyone then I shant complain.

I'm a lifelong burger and I have no idea what TOEFL is, I also have a successful career at the prime age and I wouldn't even qualify for this thing lol.

REMOVE THE MUD FROM YOUR SHIT COUNTRY

just apply for software development jobs that overpay like crazy. You must have programmed during your course. EZ points

Kek, it is doubtful you can find 10,000 people that make it to 30 points.

this is good, it's a shame they will make it easier before it passes

Eh… I'd prefer to see some sort of trades program equivalent (certifications, licenses, etc.) but this is as close to "whites-only" immigration as we're going to get with this cucked Congress.

I have 88 points. tfw gold medal winning mongolian basket weaver, stem-scientist with a degree in ubermensh crispr genetic editing and advanced robotics that has 1,488,000,000 dollars

I'm still young, so I suppose I shouldn't beat myself over it.

With what it is now your going to be getting masses of Chinese and people with useless made up degree's.

They still have to pass an English language test. I have yet to meet the foreign-born Chinaman who speaks good English.

Well I'm set to get in to the Olympics try out for 2020 :^/, and I've got an American gee-ef whose willing to have three children in the country once we marry, so I'm probably set anyways.

So anyone with money can "invest" for 3 years and gain access. Oil back shitskins and shekel stealing kikes will probably have an easier time of this.
We need to address those (((immigrants))), not just the beaners.

lmao

Go to any DMV in the city all the tv screens for when they call you up have different languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, Creole Then comes the Moonrune languages.

The eligible applicant pool is also sorted by points, so the higher the score, the more likely one is to get in.
In order, ties are broken by

Expect to see the media pushing the narrative of "most native-born Americans wouldn't qualify!"

Could be a way to try and limit citizenship only to those who have gone through university.
Thus securing a complete brainwashing course for all voters/

There is more detail in the text of the bill. TOEFL is what Asians use to test their English for universities I believe. There's list of others in the bill.

Same

90% will fail the English part.

If I was one more year older I could get in. But I pray that their English test is impossible for the shitskins. Also why do we want gold medalists so badly? Stop that kike'd shit, I'd rather win the olympics with a real American, not some imported Nigerian.

I'm an educated Canadian with a 2 year college diploma in computer programming. I'd probably get 26-30 points depending on the testing. Good shit, if it challenges me

Could this mean an end (or at least curtailing) of companies importing pooinloos to work as programmers and engineers, undercutting the wages of American workers? Is this a de facto end for H1B abuse?

in b4 (((amendment))) tacked on that reads:

You forgot

If a 26 year old guy with a bachelors degree applied, he would have
10+5 points
Assuming that he has top grades in English, he'd get 15+12 = 27 points.

Assuming he has a master's degree, he'd have 10+7+12 = 29 points.
Still next to impossible to get in.

Pajeets eternally BTFO.

Companies won't offer more than twice the state average for immigrants so I don't think they'd get the 5 points. Even higher salaries are even more unlikely.
They'd only give such high pay to very very educated and experienced whites or asians who are worth that salary.

So it really is a way to bring only white migration. A very welcome change.
Feeling jealous of Americans tbh.

I got 19 points, lmao! Good system if I couldn't even get it, as an English-speaking white American with family here since the 1600's

To be honest, you could consider it a good thing, because they won't be taking middle class jobs from locals, but only highly educated, highly skilled immigrants will come in, either already with investments or job offers in hand or extraordinary achievement. Another important factor is that not all countries have their education systems as pozzed as the States at the moment, you'll probably see a big spike of people from countries like Japan and Singapore, as well as some parts of Europe.

Not a fan of this at all. This drastically overrates pajeet and chink applicants with degrees from their local schools–as written, an Englishman with a bachelor's from Oxford gets fewer points than a poo with a PhD from Dikshit's Diploma Mill.
That's 30. A late twenties street shitter gets in–without any job offer whatsoever–provided that he can cheat his way to a mediocre score on an English test and has or can credibly fake a PhD from an Indian diploma mill. This is not acceptable.

No, you'll continue to see tons of trash coming from India and China with faked credentials, because the vast majority of high quality people in Japan and Singapore have no reason to leave.

Age 30: 10
Foreign Bachelor's: 5
English 80%: 8
Job Offer: 8

Boom, done.

The problem is that Holla Forums is drastically underestimating the people under discussion.

There are as many Indian geniuses as there are Jewish geniuses in the US, and there are about 6x as many geniuses in China as there are non-spic White geniuses in the US.
The idea that these people are all low-agency mongrel folk is false - the vast vast majority of them are, sure, but there are SO FUCKING MANY OF THEM that the percentages break down in a way that does not favor our interests in the context of such a piece of legislation.

Here's a fun article:
>thehindu. com/data/WHO-report-sounds-alarm-on-%E2%80%98doctors%E2%80%99-in-India/article14495884.ece

WHO report sounds alarm on ‘doctors’ in India

Likely not correct. Chinese and Indians are notorious cheaters. This both inflates their average scores on IQ tests (making that measurement a poor basis for an estimate of the number of geniuses) and makes it harder for their actual geniuses to accomplish anything, because they're bogged down in deeply corrupt academic and economic cultures.
India and China have geniuses, which is more than can be said for many nonwhite groups, but not as many as they would have you believe.

I only got 18 points user and my family has only been here since early 1800's.
I have to go back

Actually I think this might.

Since it will draw them away from their homelands to the USA.
Thus removing superior stock from them and adding it to the mongrelised abomination that is the USA.

I find your claim rather dubious, particularly in the case of the Chinese.
The Indian corruption I could maaaaaybe buy, but if you're exaggerating your IQ scores and STILL coming out at a national average of 82, well… You're doing it wrong.

Considering the US has ~200mil non-spic Whites - the largest non-spic White population ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, I'm inclined to call you a traitor sir.

It's not like I wanted to emigrate, anyway. This side of the ship ain't sinking yet.

Education: 5
English: (Shit don't know, I have never failed to get the message across, but it's all informal, I never bothered formally learning English, so it's basically internet + games teaching me): 6
Either I get a baller job offer or I will have to get rich soon for that 1,800,000 thing.

I wonder if passive earnings like books and steam games counts for the Job Offer thingy, doubt though

No such thing as a pure yankee white.
You're all mongrels.

Checked for seems legit Schlomo.
I can smell the bad teeth and kebab from here.

Chinese society has been focused on standardized tests for advancement for literal millennia. They cheat instinctively at this point, they're strongly selected for it and their culture mostly allows it. Ask anyone who's gone to a school of any level with a large Chinese population, or just look up all the shit that happens in China itself constantly.
archive.is/GqZE7
archive.is/Hl5Vl
It's not intentional exaggeration of the national average, it's individual cheating. India's long history of strictly endogamous castes means an average is not particularly informative anyway because it's really several different populations sharing the same land. You'd see a multimodal distribution rather than a normal distribution as in other populations.

>archive.is/GqZE7
>archive.is/Hl5Vl
Thoroughly hilarious, but I still find it dubious that they're exaggerated that profoundly.

Same outcome. I mean, christ, if individual cheating is resulting in an average if 82, again, you're still doing it wrong.

>tfw would need to acquire and invest 1.8 (or is it 5.4) million burgerbucks to gain entrance or sham marry a Mexican
I guess I should have become an academiafag like the rest of my family and got a PHD. But I am nonetheless happy for you Burgers, this policy if implemented properly could help slow your decline, buy you more time. Perhaps could live with myself if I abounded my homeland anyway, although low population density, affordable housing and some semblance of freedom would be nice.

As for the bill, the criteria are good but scrutiny will have to be applied to rule out the following.

Perhaps I couldn't*

GREAT CHEAP LABOR BTFO NOW COMPANYS HAVE TO COMPETE BOOST THE ECONOMY YOU GREEDY COCK SUCKERS NOW WE NEED THE GOLD STANDARD TRUMP TRULY IS A GOOD PRESIDENT HE IS SLOWLY BUT SURELY DESPITE ALL THE BULL SHIT THEY TOSS HIS WAY MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

also
WINNING
and
fuck
banks
and
Indians
too

Naw, but can you imagine.

There's probably some form of verification for diplomas to prevent that, and 30 points gets you to the back of the line at best

I agree, but it's a step in the right direction. We can amend the points system later.

I would only get 26-28 points, depending on how difficult the TOEFL score is. English speaking white American as well.

From the bill:

This isn't a bad system. I can't think of a combination of things I'd feel happy accepting that doesn't fall into this.

Me:

I score 28-30 points. Once I finish my degree, I'll be scoring 33-35 points; I'd be able to get in until I turn 46 without a job offer, and for the rest of my life if I can grab one.

This more or less auto-accepts Ph.D.s with or without a job offer, it accepts professionals with a job offer, it accepts rich investors.

It generally rejects people with no Bachelor's unless they have a stellar job offer.

You're assuming no job offer. Someone in STEM can easily get a job making 150% the median wage in a given state.

The thing is built to let in absurdly skilled people with no job offer (they'll get one eventually) while also only letting in really skilled people if they have some way of making money lined up.

I guess if I had anything negative to say about this system, it's that the whole thing feels very discontinuous; a smoother sliding scale on each of those points (except education/English/Age) would make a lot more sense.

I'll be very interested in seeing this list, then. That will determine how effective this system is.

I live in Japan, and over the last two years, China and Korea have been banned from taking SATs and APs because they're have been cases of organisational level cheating.

Now all these gooks come to Japan and Taiwan to take the test and it's fucking annoying because they always fill up the seats. If anything the article the other user posted was mostly true fam. Chinese and Koreans are notorious for trying to cheat you; make sure you count your change next time you buy shit from a chinaman.

The TOEFL ibt is only about as hard as the PSAT reading comprehension, and listening, well you've got to be able to take good notes. As for speaking, it's really just how confident you are.

I got me a 115/120 and I'm not even a proper English speaker.

I just realized that a lot of the people accepted will be Jews.

Uh-oh.

They're all already pretty much here.

wtf I love chinks now

Top kek

I wouldn't even get into my own country.

True. If they were half as smart as they claim, they would have their own space stations and not shit in the street.

FOB Chinks cheat at everything, banana chinks usually resort to hating everything about life because they see how good things can be when people stop cheating.
Koreans will stop cheating if pushed into a fairly refereed game, and they're sportsmanlike with their fellows, but in business they will cheat ruthlessly.
Japanese are great (similar to Koreans in business) but the occupation and jewish bullshit as well as salaryman/work/school preoccupation has largely killed their fighting spirit.
Quite a few of them are Honorary Aryans, but the cucked and jewified cultures and pressures have really fucked them over for at least a generation.

They should reduce green cards to 50,000 a year, and add a minimum IQ of 110 to even be considered. That way the countries will truly send their best.

If they're able to get 30 points with this system it's very unlikely to get lower than 110.

No he's right chinks fucking cheat like there's no tomorrow
Proof that The Chinese in China cheat
Cheating in China — It’s an Epidemic
teachabroadchina.com/cheating-in-china-its-an-epidemic/

Test Cheating By Children Of Asian Immigrants
vdare.com/posts/test-cheating-by-children-of-asian-immigrants

Chinese students falsify applications, hire proxy test takers, plagiarize and cheat to attend US Universities
caveon.com/citn/chinese-students-falsify-applications-hire-proxy-test-takers-plagiarize-and-cheat-to-attend-us-universities

Chinese parents and students riot over right to cheat on tests
blog.trutv.com/dumb-as-a-blog/2013/06/24/chinese-parents-and-students-riot-over-right-to-cheat-on-test/index.html

Riot After Chinese Teachers Try to Stop Gaokao Cheating
chinadigitaltimes.net/2013/06/riot-after-chinese-teachers-try-to-stop-gaokao-cheating/

Meanwhile In Japan – Chinese found cheating on their Japanese driver’s license test via mobile phones
notthemainstreamnews.com/2013/09/18/meanwhile-in-japan-chinese-found-cheating-on-their-japanese-drivers-license-test-via-mobile-phones/

Chinese found cheating on their Japanese driver’s license test via mobile phones
japandailypress.com/chinese-found-cheating-on-their-japanese-drivers-license-test-via-mobile-phones-1736014/

College Apps Cheating Scandal Is A Learning Moment For China
forbes.com/sites/jasonma/2012/02/13/how-to-stop-chinese-kids-from-cheating-on-college-apps/

Crackdown on China GMAT Cheating
businessweek.com/bschools/content/dec2009/bs2009123_558900.htm

London 2012 swimming: Is China cheating the sport again?
zeenews.india.com/sports/london-olympics-2012/swimming/london-2012-swimming-is-china-cheating-the-sport-again_746524.html

China’s Yu Yang quits badminton after Olympic cheating scandal
sports.nationalpost.com/2012/08/02/chinas-yu-yang-quits-badminton-after-olympic-cheating-scandal/

Top Ten Reasons Why the Chinese Cheat In Olympic Women’s Gymnastics
myrealitytelevision.com/2008/08/top-ten-reasons-why-the-chinese-cheat-in-olympic-womens-gymnastics/

Rampant cheating at Chinese games exposed
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/8796527/Rampant-cheating-at-Chinese-games-exposed.html

Ancient Chinese 'cheat sheets' discovered
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/5834418/Ancient-Chinese-cheat-sheets-discovered.html

Chinese cheating at the Olympics (not the athletes, but the performers / ceremony related stuff)
wigwam2theorem.wordpress.com/2008/08/12/chinese-cheating-at-the-olympics/

Did the Chinese Cheat in the Olympics – After Further Review
twocookiesaday.wordpress.com/2008/08/18/did-the-chinese-cheat-in-the-olympics-after-further-review/