Which was the redpilled choice in this game?

Mages or Templars?

Also, what are some Holla Forums choices to take in this game?

Not playing it.

/thread

The intelligent choice is not even making a thread about it. That's how bad this game is.

not even talking about it

Do you have at least grain of self-awareness?

I refuse to partake in this thread

Fuck you OP you worthless faggot

Why?

Pathetic. Fuck off. The game is garbage and the right choice is not to give money to EA (of all things) and BioWare and not play it. Kill yourself.

epic

Jesus christ user? Are you for real? Nevermind the fact that Bioware is half the talent it used to be, but there are a fuck ton of problems with inquisition. Every aspect of it is just half assed in every way.

shit thread but i'm bored so i'll bite

it's the worst mishmash of bad ideas you could possibly put together in this day and age. fucking garbage writing that nobody in their right mind could stay interested in, horrifying DLC practices, boring gameplay, holier than thou political trash, the entire thing is genuinely offensive

it's not the worst game I've ever played but every single part of it was either half-assed, under-done or just plain done badly, it has no redeeming qualities. now fuck off

Not playing this game

/thread

The Termplars of course, Mages are jewish satan worshippers.

The only pills in this game a valium and cyanide.

Closest thing you can have is to side with the Templars and the Duke and put the royal nigger in charge of the chantry.

Game is shit regardless

Kill yourself op

They don't even give you the option to be Red Pilled. You could literally make Hitler and your options would be:

It doesn't matter what you pick. You are playing gamified fanfic.

What was Inquisition like compared to the other two? Origins was awesome and 2 was kind of a guilty pleasure for me, is it just mages vs templars again?

But that is barely a choice in the game, that's one fucking mission.
The only meaningful choice is if you want to drink from the well or let Morrigan drink it. And if you do drink it yourself you are a fucking idiot.
The game is not worth it and you can't make choices bioware writers would disagree with. You can't tell Bull to kill himself for raising trannies and I'm pretty sure you can't call Dorian a faggot. You can exile Blackwall though.

I never finished the game tbh, but I really want to.

/thread

That's what I hate about moral choices in games like this. They never let you go full fuhrer. They always have to shoehorn gray areas in to not make your character seem totally evil. If you're going to be evil in the game, you ought to be able to go full heel.

I like these threads, it's fun to see Holla Forums so butt-blasted over this.

Why?