YOU STUPID CHRISTIAN

End times will never happen, dummy.

You're a dumb fuck, too stupid to even read your own bullshit bible. That second coming tribulation rapture garbage, according to the jesus character in your pathetic bible, was supposed to have happened about 2,000 years ago. You ignorant shit kicker, are you even literate? How many 2,000 year old fucks do you know of? It didn't happen, it's not gonna happen, and you're a fucking retard.

"For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done. I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom."
- Matthew 16:27-28

"Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that it is near, right at the door. I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened."
- Mark 13:29-30

"I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened."
- Luke 21:32

You Fucking Dolt.

Jesus eats pig cum.

Edgy little tryhard detected. Why not worry about, oh you know, the thousands of africans and arabs showing up on your shores every day as we speak. Oh sorry, that would actually take balls, not whining about Christians on the internet. Christianity is the carrot on the stick for rebellious reddit teens, just like capitalism for commies. I grew out of the edgy atheist phase at like 15 lol.

Black christians are my brothers in christ, racists. I love them and I love that they are in my country!

You had your first orgasm at the hands of your father and uncle on a day when they told your mom they were taking you fishing. They even bought you one of those short little snoopy poles to make the lie more believable. Instead, they drove you down a maze of dirt roads to a long two track driveway that ended at a shed made of corrugated tin and cinderblocks. To this very day you can smell the ashtray stink of your fathers breath as he panted into your ear as he and your uncle rubbed their cocks against yours, and eventually fellated you until you had your fist rubbery little spasm, paying no mind to your sobs and tears. You can still taste the salty musty funk of their semen as they unloaded into your gagging mouth while telling you how grandpa had done the same to them.

Thanks for proving you're all edgy adolescents. Maybe I would have laughed if I was 12 or so.

wew, did that actually happen to you user? No wonder you're such a fucking faggot, holy shit.

you might have some talent as a writeranon
try to be more productive

Give us a clue, Rabbi Schlomowicz. Which thread are you sliding?

checked

Begone, dub-stealing, torfagging christcuck!

meme stolen and shared widely.

well done memefag. the farce is with you.

Stolen meme? Did I say it's OC? No, I just spread it.
Have some more "stolen" memes, newfag.

No shit. Revelations is a psyop against the Jews designed to trick (((them))) into never actually conquering the world.

Christcucks are retarded, but it's not worth it's own thread tbh.

Reported.

The seven trumpets in Revelation symbolize Jewish subversion, just like in the story of Jericho.

Christfags have proven time and again to be the enemy of the White race and Europe.

What is happening that this board is getting slid so hard

Yawn. Always the same, old BS.

Your mother jerks off pigs

I know seriously. Kids these days just don;t know how to troll. Oh well school will start up soon enough

To see this poison in action, you need look no further than to the good (((christian))) Angela Merkel.

YOU DESERVE TO BE SHOT FOR MIXING WITH NIGGERS

ITT: Jews debate and larp amongst themselves like the den of vipers they truly are. Low IQ discussions, samefagging and typical jewish tactics.

Jesus is knocking boys, keep mocking, he'll never stop knocking. God bless you all, despite your iniquities you should stop playing with fire.

HE'S AN UNIRONIC STORMSHITTER STORMCUCK FAGGOT WHO SUCKS BASED TRANNY COCK

Absolutely perfect timing……

Now here is hoping for dubs…..

The thread got bumplocked by (((therealcoonman))). Well you buttblasted christfag, you and your fellow semites are a millstone around the neck of the White race. You can't blame the muslims, spics or niggers for what they do. They are simply acting on their natures. However, you are enablers that make it all happen. You and your sanctuary cities safespaces (bumplocking?), your welfare aid, refugee welcoming NGOs and missionaries are slowly destroying Western Civilization. You and yours are poison - always have been, always will be - and now the White race is dying and you are perplexed as to the cause and you are also perplexed at why more christian semitism is not fixing anything. Everyone else is to blame but christians. You think like women. You act like women. You sow the seeds of everyone's destruction and are too stupid to realize it.

Christfags are the ONLY ones that don't understand whats really happening.