Zuckerberg hires former Clinton pollster Joel Benenson

archive.is/VH6lG

Benenson’s company, Benenson Strategy Group, will be conducting research for the Zuckerberg-Chan Initiative, the couple’s philanthropy. The organization — whose mission statement, according to its website, is “advancing human potential and promoting equality” — is endowed with the couple’s Facebook fortune.
Zuckerberg and Chan have vowed to give away 99 percent of their Facebook shares, worth an estimated $45 billion, to charity. Bringing on Benenson is the latest sign that they’re pushing their philanthropic work more heavily into the political and policy world.
In January, the couple hired David Plouffe, campaign manager for Obama’s 2008 presidential run, as president of policy and advocacy. Plouffe had previously worked at Uber. Ken Mehlman, who ran President George W. Bush’s 2004 reelection campaign, also sits on the board.
And earlier this year, the couple also brought on Amy Dudley, a former communications adviser to Virginia Democratic Sen. Tim Kaine.

China out of US.

oh god imagine if he runs in 2020 along with that nigger, we were already going to win, now they are just making it easy.

It looks like he files those yellow teeth into rat fangs. Absolutely disgusting.

Basically controls the entire drone population.

That fucking nose though. How do normal fags not notice it?

The entire normalfag internet was shilling hard for Killary. Jewtube, Jewgle, Faceberg, Twatter, and she still lost. Maybe this rat face jew was holding back and now he has an excuse to unload his best algorithms so he can become president. I don't think their stale memes will be enough. I can't imagine any of those sites being any more anti-Trump than they already were prior to the election.

One thing I am curious about, is the hypothetical angle of attack we'd use in the event Zuckerberg politicizes Facebook further.

Would we serve as logistical support for normalfags? Go for a more direct approach? Or something else?

In the words of John Oliver

I'd cough up a lung and shit my pants with glee to see him try to run for president. Mark "Just fucking trust me" Zuckerberg.
< WEW lad

I don't want to get too cocky about a Zuckerberg run for office. Remember the last time the dems thought the same thing about Trump?

Zuck has the charisma of a damp rag. He's a nerdy beta (not exceptionally bright) and would be absolutely decimated by a natural Alpha like Trump.

Talk about contradictions

His biggest strength is going to be promising ✡Universal Basic Income✡, and using his Faceberg platform. You could eliminate him FAST by having him partake in an interview concerning military affairs. Just the spectacle of him, with that whiny kike voice and beta frame acting as commander in chief, would be a decent subliminal message to most men that he isn't fit for the task.

To you, not to dozens of millions of normies.

can't this stupid fuck go away

Unless these algorithms or narrow AIs rely on objective data and grasp human psychology, they'll fail in the same way they did in 2016. The key problem with those who operate these systems, is this notion of having their cake and eating it too. They attempt use censorship to suppress and propaganda to exaggerate information by subjective standards; yet want a system that possesses accurate predictive power of civilization through mass surveillance (which requires an objective standard). Can't have both, unless the algorithms themselves determine the best course of action to fulfill operator intent. Because such models might actually suggest counter-intuitive or flat out incomprehensible solutions, that are far more successful than just "shut it down!" or "quick! distract them with more degeneracy on TV".

So the good news is, I doubt such a thing would be ready by 2024 (at least not as advanced as I imagine it could become). What's funny is that, Holla Forums exercises behavior similar to a predictive model system that creatively adapts memetic strategies to fulfill a collective goal.

No, he's an idiot

Also

Yeah… He doesn't know how to debate.
Jesus Christ. We thought Rubio sweat a lot. This kike was sweating like a whore in church.

If they were serious about it, they could hire the best in the business to coach and groom him into the position. But even if they pull it off, he'll still run into the same problem Hillary did, leaks galore. Also any negative impact on him during the election season would directly hurt Facebook as well. So it would present an opportunity to fuck over Facebook by proxy if he does decide to run.

Why is his wife not named Priscilla Zuckerberg? Are they not really married?

muh feminism user

If he won, I would never believe that he didn't just give some money to other kikes in exchange for being president.
He would try to implement communism immediately and we would have to overthrow the government. Don't get me wrong, that would be fucking great. But if we need to fight a revolution, I'm getting old. I'll be 41 in 2020. Need to do this while I can still fight.

Not even, if he is planning anything it's already a trainwreck. Hiring bush era managers that worked with hilldabeast and obozo keeeek its gona be 2016 all over again! I can't wait

Intelligence has nothing to do with charisma, you idiotic summerfag. Many of the most intelligent people in the world have zero charisma and vice versa.

We need to meme this into reality. I can't fathom a worse Democratic nominee for president. As it stands this is just leftist political operatives who are unemployed picking the pocket of the autistic billionaire jew who has started to believe all the yes-men surrounding him that kiss his ass all day. I can't think of a person more universally loathed than (((Cuckerberg))). He is the opposite of what a successful politician should be - bizzaro Bill Clinton.

Does he look objectively evil, or is it just because we know what he's after?

This is true. The guy has no idea how many people hate him.
People know that Faceberg is a major intrusion on their privacy. Facebook was even more censored than Twitter during the election. People hated it. We can only assume he will run the US in a similar fashion because running Faceberg that way has brought him lots of money. He doesn't know any other way than to create laws that protect him and intrude on your private life. He's a Jew. Of course he wants communism. And if he gets elected somehow and goes commie, I will fight to the death to tear down the government.

waste of money. he's a try-hard with the best friends money can buy; even the other uber-wealthy libshits cringe at that spergkike. he has to be angling for a cabinet position, nobody is honestly advising him that he can actually win

See? Jews aren't smart, they just have control over everything. Even when shit fails, just throw more money at it. I mean oy, those shekels will roll back downhill eventually.

Fucking rats.

Anyone notice the Dems keep running Jews as the party leaders????

Its 1917-1919 all over again.

Trump will tear him apart just for trying to get the president of China to name his baby

It's a formula:

Yes, I'm sure. That's 99% after they offshore 99% of it in the first place.
Will they ever get tired of losing.

We need to start mobilizing NOW. Which of the democrat puppets would be the best choice to force into the candidacy? Zuckerberg controls all information on the Internet, but we’ve already seen that doing so isn’t enough to win an election anymore. Never mind that a large number of people really HATE him and he doesn’t have ANY sort of real fanbase like Hillary did.

I can see the edited campaign slogan circulating online now: "Mark Zuckerberg 2024: They trust me, dumb fucks"

The problem is that Zuckerberg is autistic as fuck, zero charisma. He can censor and force memes all he wants but when it comes to debates it will be Jeb all over again.

With credentials like that, is he trying to lose? It's ok to hate Obama now and most of Trump America does. And he was a consultant to the chief strategist of the last Clinton campaign. You actually want people to know that? Does this befuddle anyone else?
Granted the msm will still pump him up, but that just didn't work last time around. Combine this with the other big Dem camp backing Kamala Harris. Will they stick Cuckerkike as her VP? Most of America is already sick and tired of California's shit. I can make any sense of this.

Zuckerberg can't even convincingly deny being a lizard.

There is nothing to fear anons.

If America really votes for this shithead… I can't even.

Checked. Kike trips confirm that Zuckerkike is the male version of Shillary and is destined to lose for all time. He will lose his shekels and his chink wife will cut off his dick.

checked

This brings up a serious concern tho which is the vote fraud that needs to be nipped in the bud ASAP ppl think it was even close between Trump and hillary are fucking stupid the (((rats))) piled on massive voter fraud and got Trumped by a landslide they covered up which they will only double down on it to gain control of the senate or house.Remember jews are fucking thieves and get off on stealing it makes them feel superior.

DON'T LET THE JEW STEAL

Voting reform now and imagine the nightmare hillary would have been.Keep your eyes open and be diligent the kike is on its back reeling from a hard knock like a roach sprayed with raid.

FINISH THEM

Transparent Voting no kikery allowed.

Zuckerberg is actually competent from an infosec standpoint though, he knows the value of information asymmetry (they trust me, the dumb fucks, etc.) and tapes his webcam, has top notch infosec, etc. Facebook employees are generally compensated well and are shitlib soy people, so internal leaks are not very likely. It would be great if it happened but don't expect leaks/hacks in 2024/2020 and don't count on it

This. He conflates the wide reach/popularity of facebook with his own popularity. Even normalfags don't like him and use faceberg to connect with friends.

Better question is why Zuckerberg is even hiring a failed pollster if his access to normie data/analytics is so strong anyways, really makes you think the algorithms they use aren't all they are cracked up to be.

Guy is creepy as fuck

What the hell do you need algorithms for when your election rallies look like this ?

He's not hiring him for his skills. He's hiring him for his connections.

very true considering that (((rat))) did everything in its power to sway goy to hillary and lost along with all the other jewcentric sites.Isn't any wonder before mid terms the jewtube is censoring everything gearing up.

unrelated kinda relevant styx recently talked about affirmative action and how jews are discriminated against like white ppl bleh bleh this faggot has a jew up his ass as a confidant or just really fucking stupid and should be considered cancer.

I had the same thought, why hire a pollster who can't tell you that you are fucking losing early enough to try and mitigate your disastrous campaign?

this kike has all the money in the world, could he at least hire an acting coach to show him how to act human? His very aspect screams reptile, alien, shifting, vampire, kike

Won't happen. Besides the obvious shit that everybody has also pointed out, there's also the problem of his sex and skin color. Now we all know he's a disgusting kike rat, but to the average American leftist Zuckerberg is a white fucking male. After Obama and Hilldog I truly don't believe the democratic party will ever nominate another "white looking" male, unless maybe he's a faggot and they can push le first homo president. He'll face all the same problems Bernie did with added baggage of Zuckerberg and none of Bernie's commie bona fides. I just don't see it happening barring some insanely well-greased palms and a metric fuck ton of fraud in the primaries. The democrats have moved too far to the left and have become too much of a third worldist party at this point.

Here are a few possible angles: anti-trust; impose common carrier status on Facebook requiring neutrality in messaging (like the phone company); require registration as foreign agent under FARA (shilling for various foreign entities, etc.), privacy violations; conflict of interest (can't obey conflicting laws in China and USA, for example), etc.

Cuckberg is socially inept, has the charisma of a potato, and is married to LITERALLY the least attractive chink on Earth. He is the beta-incarnate.
There is a legitimate chance he'd soil himself during a debate with Trump.

PANIC

Criminally unchecked trips.
I'm of the opinion he won't run, but if he does he'll get torn apart by the internet before he sets foot on a stage.

How do we get Zuckerberg, Harris, and Gabbard to fight each other?

Dont bet on it
My guess he got 100 asslickers in his staff grooming him into delusion
*Yess master
*excellent idea master
*the people loves you master

Heil'd!
I suggest the direct approach. Dig into this piece of shit and find some real dirt. If we can get him brought up on serious charges over the next two years, he's done for. He needs destroyed.

(checked)

Pretty sure the Winklevoss twins will uncover some major shit on him if he decides to do this.

That and he is hoping to fall back on the data facebook has pulled along with licking China's ass so that they'll pull some shit during the election. The Russia hysteria will probably make the latter harder so top kek at them not thinking ahead.

The beauty of algorithmic politics is that it has a tendency to collapse on itself. Humans viscerally hate being manipulated by computers and quickly disengage when they detect the "uncanny valley." Eventually Facebook will be nothing but political advocates preaching to a few billion bots with no actual humans left in the system. You can see it happening all around us. Amazon reviews are 60% bot bullshit already. Twitter followers are massively corrupted/inflated by millions of paid bots. The advertisers are already starting to figure out they are being bullshitted on view counts. The social media industry has become little more than a few jews charging companies massive amounts of money to play ads to no one. Facebook is doomed to eventual jewpocalypse.

The problem with facebook collapsing is that the kike was smart enough to put his money into other things. Instagram, Vine, Snapchat is his now, I think. I'm over the age of 35 so I don't even use that shit, but I don't think it will all collapse at once, which is what we need to happen.

Noice. It's good that the Trump administration has an incentive to do exactly that, so they probably will. And, as much as /ourguys/ used to be blackpilled in the past, you're exactly right. Lots more people agree with us than get their views presented, since (((they))) censor anyone with views remotely normal. That means pretty much exactly what you said.

i don't think he's electable though. he's just so fucking weird looking. all you have to do is portray him as a alien/autist/podperson and you've got your entire counter-campaign because it's not like he can do anything to counteract that image.

What did rats ever do to deserve these comparisons?

Zuck the Cuck is even more pathetic than Jeb!

That chink looks like a Simian.

Coincidence? I think not.

Ask yourselves this, how could a man who tried to collude with the Chinese government about his own child's name ever be POTUS?

I think that Zuck would get assassinated if he were to seriously run. As has already been pointed out ITT, he's the target of a lot of hatred and distrust on a scale that's not comparable with standard politicians. He could even wind up eating a bullet if he doesn't run, too.

I feel like Zuck is just the public face of a government datamining program, and now this "philanthropic organization" is more alphabet fuckery.

2004: John Kerry.

Never underestimate the stupidity of normalfags. These are people whose entire worldview is shaped by their Facebook news feed. Guess who runs Facebook?

user, you can expect hacks.

You "Zuckerberg could totally win guys!" people are complete morons. Zuckerberg has proven zero charisma. Normalfags flinch and cringe when he talks. Zuckerberg is Jeb 2.0.

You realize most people only voted for Hillary either because she was a woman or because she wasn't Trump right? No one actually liked her as a person.

Those are shills, user. No one of sufficient age and experience expects this barely-hiding-his-scales reptile to do well.

no fond some other platform to shill a jew rats you literally run into a dead end and opposition galore if that little rat tries anons will bury that rat jew Trump 2020/Deal

wait, bare with me on this
what if we memed zuck in to office
wouldn't that FF all objectives?

I still miss Switposting

I hope he runs. No seriously. Imagine the money they have to spent and how much money will be spread back to the people. Probably about three to four billions just to make it happen. Imagine they fail…
Imagine all the media guys working hard, bound and occupied with nonsensical menial work to produce facebook propaganda and spots and ugly "I'm connected"-posters (like "I'm with her"). Imagine how much money will be spent directly into the economy. Finally we get our money back they put into the surveillance kraken to prop up its "value". Now Imagine the same happening again in 3.4 years, a small dedicated group mucking and trolling the shit out of the media establishment. It will be the final, ultimate nail into the coffin of mainstream.

Oh come on, everybody I know knows what he is. Zuckerberg… come'on!