#tiregate introduces Moonman's cousin Bib

So alt-kike entryist (((Laura Loomer))) had her tires (((slashed))) and is e-begging.

Of course while forced memes are bad, this one just kinda presents itself.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/o/thread/17653449
youtube.com/watch?v=2vNrp9h5pj4
twitter.com/roguethot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The tire looks like it was on a fucking car that sat in a yard for 6 years.
You mean to tell me the retards put in on a running car and then when it popped blamed Michelin?
Fucking hell

That car has been sitting for years ..
look at the rust streaks on the rims.and the condition on the rubber.

boards.4chan.org/o/thread/17653449

Bibendum doesn't give two fucks, he inflates himself around Jews, is much slower and more painful than Zyklon B then necklaces them while they're gasping for air.

There is nothing worse than a Jewish women. Honestly they will be the most fun to torture and kill on DoTR.

Ok you made me look. Only actually wants 2k. If she had actually asked for 6 gorillion… well, no, I still wouldn't have given her any money, but it would have been funnier. The comments are a chuckle.

Bumping not for ecelebs (for once I literally dont even know who this fuck is) but cuz I fucking love that fat white motherfucker. Got any more of them rare Bibs?

That tyre was a ticking bomb, look at how worn the sidewalls are, that shit was useless as a tyre.
Someone should ask him how old it was, if it's older than 5 years it's his own fault.
t. Mechanic

Funny thing that you can get good enough tyres for less than $500.
With 2K you could get new rims.

Hell, even the side markings are worn out, I was trying to decipher what shit tier of a tyre it was but nope.

Has this person never cut thick rubber?

I've met this bitch at a rooftop bar in NYC, she's grade-A crazy.

Her attention whoring, scamming, overall low IQ and the fact that she often punches to the right are prevalent in everything she does and this is no different.

The tire in question has 3 "slash" marks which is unusual for someone to do if they're trying to pop your tires. In addition, all three slash marks are concentric around the rim meaning that unless the tire slasher was some kind of autist and had to make them symmetrical around the center, then they had to have formed naturally as a result of the rubber failing and releasing pressure. Finally, the fact that the tire is super old and has a serious case of dry rot makes the conclusion that she hoaxed the entire thing all but certain.

This is similar to how her friend Jovi is begging on GoFundMe for a lot of money to assist with medical bills and surgery with no insurance, yet a plastic surgeon operated on him for free to fix his face. They're a bunch of shameless fucking scammers.

WEW LAD

Kek, no amount of rhinoplasty is going to make that hideous kikess attractive. Bitch looks like a fucking goblin.

That tire is fucked. That's not a tire slash. That's dry rot. Literally, this kike is trying to get free tires.
I bet the hand-rubbing was off the charts.
Only a fucking kike.

Maybe i'm old-fashioned but i remember a time when begging was frowned upon.

The tires weren't even slashed user. This kike whore is just trying to lie for sympathy in order to score new tires.

Some shill around here is trying to distract us with new -gates involving random nameless e-celebs. The other day was comicgate, now this. I only wonder what's next?

the fuck is this bitch thinking? i got a full set of 255/40/16 performance snow tires for $400 mounted and balanced out the door, and my 245/45/17 high performance summer tires cost me $900. That looks like an older grand cherokee wheel, so they're probably like a 235/60/16 tire, which is not fucking $2,000.
Bitch is just milking retards for free money.

>-GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE -GATE tavistock

heh

Looks like a horse

She's wrote that she's not ashamed at all, so it's safe to conclude that she just wants to blend in to continue to fool the goyim.

And they tell you jews aren't reptilian shapeshifters.

Shut up and irrelevant jew cunts and post more Michelin man

dont talk to me or my tire ever again

not really

It's uh…It's close enough, innit lads?

history of the fucking world.

Make the tire say high energy and give him an armband.

She'll never be white no matter how many pieces of her face she chops out.

hmmmmm

rotting bald tires.
yeah, sure.

A more likely explanation is that the tire blew out and she slashed them after the fact to corroborate her shitty cover story. All the altkike faces ignoring the obvious tire rot are complicit. Starting at Cernokike and all the way to the Gateway Pundit kike faggot.

Even if some antifa slashed them, who gives a fuck? You're a rich jew with enough money for unnecessary surgery, pay for a tire yourself.

It was Gerbils! It's always Gerbils, they're everywhere.

The first thought that came to my head was "look at how dry and crack those tires are." Would anybody be dumb enough to think her tires were slashed? Is that even her car? I could go drive to a junkyard and take a picture of a car that's been sitting there for a decade and get the same result.

done

Why is kikess Laura Loomer called an "entryist" to the alt-right when it was first envisioned, orchestrated, financed and managed by genocidal jews from its very inception?

Looks like the cunt ran over a curb with an old tire that rolled through a wildfire.

She probably needs new rims and an axle alignment from driving it while it's fucked up. Jews and nigs don't understand maintenance.

hmmm

OP here. Honestly thought it was fucking funny.

It's better than CSIS' attempt with Bonhomme.

youtube.com/watch?v=2vNrp9h5pj4
interview with laura loomah

I'm so fucking sick of scandals and drama having "gate" tacked on the end of them. Then again, it's CY+2, so what do I know.

Plastic surgery should be illegal for everybody with exception of burn victims. The very concept of it disgusts me.

Top grade memeing.

I like this conspiracy theory. I'm going to call it "gategate."

The kike bitch probably put her nose through it like a pick axe

But pic related made me guffaw.
Still, sage.

Fine then. Stop e-begging and buy your own tires Laura.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was just some random junk car she found near a junkyard and photographed to set this whole thing up.

to the >>>/bog/ you sodomite

Who the fuck is this semen demon (minus the paper shekel sniffer)???

why the fuck am i so attracted to ordinary++ grills?

JUSTICE FOR ROLL ROLL
TIRE LIVES MATTER

DON'T EVER TALK TO ME OR MY TIRE EVER AGAIN

HE WAS JES TRYNA GIT HIS LIFE TURNT AROUN, BEING A TIRE AN ALL

twitter.com/roguethot