NSC Staffer Fired After Memo Alleging Globalists, Islamists Are Trying To Take Down Trump

McMasterbatur is at it again

dailycaller.com/2017/08/02/nsc-staffer-fired-after-memo-alleging-globalists-islamists-are-trying-to-take-down-trump/?utm_source=site-share

Why the fuck is McMaster still around!? How can Trump not be aware that this cuck is going around and undermining his entire agenda?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kNxil
counterpunch.org/2012/09/26/how-the-israel-lobby-gets-what-it-wants/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can say whatever you want about Cernobitch and his obsession with him, but you know he's right about McMaster fucking Trump over. He needs to be stopped. His name needs to be dragged into the ground and his personal life needs to be ruined.

archive.is/kNxil

McMaster fired one of the Flynn holdovers, simply because he was mad about an article in The Atlantic that criticized him for not firing this guy.

So many fluff pieces about him. No one has even bothered to look into the real facts surrounding him. I call bullshit he was a great soldier, he had to have done some shit that would look bad on him. Someone in the army knows what he's done, and I hope they have the balls to come forward and spill everything.

So, what's the narrative these days?
One day, one issue, Trump is a strategic genius that is several steps ahead of the opposition… The next day, the next issue, its like he's some completely naive fuckwit who has no idea how the world works around him and/or doesn't seem to care (or specifically, care in a beneficial context)… He seems to be all over the place.

Or, ya know, he's just a (((businessman))) who has strong connections to Israel and no non-Jewish (ethnically) grandchildren. I'm just Vegeta…

He got passed over for a promotion, and wound up 'remotely' supporting Petraeus. I would bet therein lies your path.

So he became Petraeus' bitch boy then

Wow, you're such a tough guy… an idiot… or part of the people interfering.

Anybody joining in?

To be one of "the most celebrated soldiers of the Iraq War" and to get passed over for two years in a row to get pinned with your Star seems suspect (even though he finished war college 3 years prior). IIRC if he had gotten passed over again, he would be removed from the military.

Hey vegeta i'm goku. Fuck you because 1488D chess. It's the only logical explanation at this point besides him being a ZOG puppet. But if he is a ZOG puppet why has the USA not gone full hillary ww3 mode yet? What are the kikes waiting for?

But Goku was an idiot.

So its the 1488D chess narrative we're going with; that is, Trump is actually a genius and everything he does is in reality part of some great strategy?
Neat kiddo.
Where have you been?

We're on the verge of WW3 - which Trump signed off for, while posting a half-assed passive-aggressive response letter for the goyim - *and* criminalizing criticism of Israel!

You should go home, do some push-ups in 4x gravity, fuck your bitchy wife and leave the politics to the wise.

If he wasn't a traitor already; the move to London is when he got turned.

FIRE THIS EGG-HEADED ZOGBOT NOW!!!

You're both fucking morons with childlike thought processes.

thanks dad

now fuck off

Take a break from spouting off memes and read There is something bigger at play here little Johnny Pissflaps. Use your fucking head instead of defaulting to meaningless phrases.

You're obviously OP of that thread
and obviously not from around here

Because you sound like some boomer that just came in fresh from reddit, and for some reason I don't think you're a kike, just a misled old guy, I'll give you a hint why there's "childlike thought processes" here: It's because that's how the majority of the world thinks. If you want to convince an infant to stop whining, you have to perform experiments with infants. If you have someone act like an infant, you get practice for real infants. This whole board is LARPing as the most base of humanity with logic applied and that's why it's so effective.

If you're what I think you are: a working man who fell for cernokike and co. then heed the old advice of all imageboards: lurk 2 years before posting.

Anyone have the memo?

Checked for no way am I putting my name on some list for McMaster to add to the database. As if anyone in the White House gives a shit what the plebs think.

Powerful argument.

Source for the webm?

Here's another good article on the Israel lobby: counterpunch.org/2012/09/26/how-the-israel-lobby-gets-what-it-wants/