Oh shid anons, flash flood in my area!

Oh shid anons, flash flood in my area!

What should be my last game as the power electrocutes me as my house drowns me slowly?

Gone Home

Be a man and play EDF or DOOM. Wolfenstein 3D helps too

Infamous

Charge your handheld.

Charged and ready to go, should I play it on the raft to safe haven or trade it for food?

Son your life has just turned into a click-and-point adventure. Why would you want to play games?

Figure out a way of building yourself a boat using the objects in your house. And then get out there and have an adventure.

jump into the electrified water and absorb it's power

its going to be hell to get the mold out

Heavy Rain

strip naked and go for a swim, faggot

Now it's the time to put in practice everything that you learned in Zelda WW

Fucking casual

Viewtiful Joe. I just played it for the first time recently, and it was very good. Kinda bullshit in the later levels, tho.

Depends on what games you have and how much food you could get for it. Jump! Ultimate Stars and a DSi? Not for all the tea in China. GB micro and Imagine! Babyz? I'd trade that shit for a used M&M.

is this how you get them to bathe?

rugrats scavenger hunt

I ONLY HAVE TO RECOMMEND THIS GAME 6 MORE TIMES UNTIL ITS CURSE RELEASES MY SOUL

I played either that or the rugrats france one a long fucking time ago, and i dont know why.

whats the best rugrats game on the n64?

Was the pc version of the france game the same as the console version? I remember seeing a video of the game and thinking it looked weirdly different.

Never played the pc version. I might look into it later.

There was like 2, and paris was a piece of shit. So scavenger hunt by default, I guess.