CW Chief Looks to Lure Women Viewers Back With ‘Dynasty,’ ‘Riverdale'

archive.fo/b3uTC

More Coalburning Coming to TV This Fall!

CW Chief Looks to Lure Women Viewers Back With ‘Dynasty,’ ‘Riverdale’

>Kike president of the CW (((Mark Pedowitz)))

Of course, the men they are adding to the shows are BLACK. The very beginning of the Dynasty preview trailer shows a white woman burning coal.

Not to mention the most telling last name we have ever seen from a showbiz kike. He previously spent a long tenure at Disney/ABC as an Executive VP where there was certainly no shortage of young flesh for him to feast upon!

This is the network that has been pumpnig out more race mixing propoganda than anyone else. They currently produce one of our favorite shows, "Supergirl".

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors
americanthinker.com/articles/2014/05/the_greatest_murder_machine_in_history.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh my kek.

What's the opposite of
?

COLONIZED

I tried to watch Riverdale the other day, because Archie was good, wholesome shit with maybe a subtle adult joke that would fly over kids heads tossed in here and there. It was utter and complete shit, and I only managed to last through about five minutes of its idiotic drivel. Started off so good with Cheryl Blossom looking white and pure and beautiful as fuck too.

What the fuck does it matter "who" is watching? Oh wait…they're trying to sell advertising to people who have no impulse control…bring on the women and nogs.

BLEACHED

the triple dubs say you are correct

Starting to believe that the increase in mudsharking in media is in part due to the muds themselves creating a market. As in wanting to self-insert into a fantasy of getting the ultimate prize, a white woman. Because all of us who aren't white women rejects can agree how butt ugly brown women are, history shows that nobody agrees more with that than brown men though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors

americanthinker.com/articles/2014/05/the_greatest_murder_machine_in_history.html

I can't believe I watched that whole video.

So only white men are gays and an old dude? Fucking hell.

gentrified

Who the fuck still watches television?

fuck me, even women won't go for that shit

i haven't thought of a good catchy phrase or anything because there's no way to make doing the right thing or having common sense or decency something edgy and taboo on a principle level

pls gibs faggot warning next time

Why not? They don't mind bad acting, they don't mind racemixing on tv generally they are too unaware to notice and if they did, they don't see it as enemy action, they like to see the money and shiny things and power and the fantasy of stronk women with access to all of it. They talk about nothing but relationship drama

It is a soap opera.

What a time to be alive.

Fucking come on, we've meme'd too hard.

This affects a lot of poor Whites who don't have cable, as some of the most subversive miscegenational and homosexual propaganda is aired on the network stations.

How many ways of being a degenerate can those kikes think of ?

Most white women don't fantasize about being fucked by monkeys. They want the girl they imagine they could be to fucked by a rich and handsome white guy.

Triggered

Can you stop posting that shit everywhere?

there is no way that name is true.

Despite the memes, white women are probably one of, if not the most most racially aware demographic in the US, even more then white men. Dating statistics show it, marriage statistics show it, even the 2016 election showed it. It's part of why they get targeted so hard.

Women, as guardians and custodians of the home, are hardwired to be more favorable to the in group then men, as conquerors and roamers.

The thing is some of their propaganda is effective at essentially overwriting "hardwiring". Women are a paradox because they are simultaneously the most ferocious defenders of in group, or tribe, but also the most likely to change sides to adapt to the new conquerors; being the fairer sex, they need a "protector".

This is why strength and will, or confidence and frame are so important, the feminine spirit will follow it, whoever holds it.

I knew it would be shit, but even I couldn't have foreseen that Archie would be fucking Miss Grundy.

Haha holy shit I thought for sure it was a portmanteau.