Other urls found in this thread:

patagnam.com/the-robot-test/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GET OUT YOU FUCKING NORMALFAG!

REEEEEEEEEEE
Fuck you nigger.

^Normans

Whatcha gonna do about it, faggot?

55, and the only reason that it's that high is due to having a girlfriend for two years (relationship ended nearly five years ago).

Assuming that this is legit, how do you even know of this site?

38 although the guide isn't very specific so it's probably even lower

Heh, actually if Im being honest.

heh

Nice Facbook tier personality test. I feel like a real faggot just looking at it.

Das rite. Tell em watsup.

>>>Holla Forums

Actually Actually. 🤔 I think 82. Thats about it right now. 82. Final answer.

fuck off with your anti-culture, faggot.

So what's your number?

That test is stupid. Doesn't even take into account how normalfags love degenerate shit like drugs and alcohol and autistic shut-ins most likely won't have an opportunity to get into such things. I guess it shows how out of touch the creator is.

89. Still slightly strange but higher than last time. Feels good to be making progress.

Yeah, like with the questions about family. I have a good relationship with most of my family, but there are a few relatives I'm not on the best of terms with.

dissapoint

29. I want to die.

Being a kissless virgin really slaughters you on this test, don't it?

21. It'd be lower if I weren't dinged by some of the shittier questions on the list, like no addictions/smoking etc etc.

It sure does. Not like you'd know that, you fucking normalfag.

Looks like the last batch of 4channers is here.

Things you can't change aside, this is a pretty decent self-help manual. Boost your score as high as you can.

Everyone below 125 has to leave. This is a Chad board.

I'm 84 but I'm totally good in life..I just don't give a shit about social media

123. Fuck, this thread of full of losers.

The mental is full of unchangeable mental problems and the social is just a list of how much degeneracy you've committed. The physical and the accomplishments are the only good things about this list.

107 lol

45. Really improved my life in the last couple of years. I was at 25, I think, a few years ago.

patagnam.com/the-robot-test/

That’s the source of a wizard’s power.