Nogs Beatdown Whites In Massachusetts Police Need Help Identifying Black Thugs

thegoldwater.com/news/6000-Police-Need-Help-Identifying-Black-Thugs-Brutally-Assaulting-White-Teens-In-Boston-Viral-Video

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:TJQgY3hSLKsJ:https://turtleboysports.com/the-punks-who-viciously-beat-4-milton-kids-play-sports-in-the-quincy-schools-including-star-basketball-player-of-north-quincy-who-flunked-out-of-quincy-hs/ &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All niggers pretty much look the same honestly.

Kek, true.

Bump for locked up niggers.

Whatvthe fuck? They need help identifying but they blur the faces? What the shit OP?

Bump

Uncensored vid.

Nice nice where do you find these things?

…… fucking hard to watch to be quite honest.

WHITE PEOPLE NEED TO GET TOUGHER ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHH

Cool, my boomercuck dad is from the Randolph-Quincy area this is perfect ammo to throw at him about the nigger problem

Remind me how are the gun laws in this area

Liveleak.

So a bunch of niggers (1 african, 2 americans) attack kids.

Why would you need to identify them ? Just round them all up and lynch them. It is a good excuse.

I am also surprised why they didn't jump into water. Niggers can't swim.

You got to fucking archive to (((goldwater))) too man. Come on you should know better than that by now

Also notice they are jumping like monkeys when they attack a kid on the ground.

Time for rope.

Same old same old. Whatever it takes to get white people to realize when confronted with non-whites + hostility always attack regardless of which side is right.

Stand united or fall divided. How easy it was to forget this concept well known in the 60's when whites had no problems kicking the shit out of blacks.

It's weakness. Pathetic to the highest order to sit there knowing you're going to get attacked and trying to walk away. It's dishonorable to sit there and watch your kin absorb the attack while you do nothing but watch. The mongrels have more honor in these cases than the whites do. The gods despise the coward and our ancestors would spit on you.

A moment of cowardice is a life time of humiliation.

I am going to make this my life motto.

Second only to maybe California or New York in terms of infringement Levels.

timid little bitches get in the fetal position bitch now walk off with your whole pussy crew. thats pathetic man.

Like that makes any difference.

These white people just piss me off more and more tbh. I grew up in a nog infested area and i used to talk shit to white kids that wouldnt fight back against them. Called them faggots, whatever. I've beaten up multiple nogs at once, just dont be a faggot and cower around like a bitch.

Pathetic excuses for white men. Nogs should have raped them and let none survive.

blue shirt my be a somebody one day

My dad would tell me stories of the fights at his school when it was first desegregated. He told me that it was common knowledge at the time that blacks had weak shins so whites would take out their shins if getting jumped

If only I knew any niggers and lived on the south shore. Send these nogs where they belong: prison. And hopefully, the chair.

UNCUCK TBE BAY STATE, MAKE MASSACHUSETTS WHITE AGAIN (or keep it white, whichever you prefer)

as long as they're fighting at least 2-to-1 against targets that they each individually physically outmatch, yeah, they don't back away from a fight

That one there fresh from darkytown is ungabunga, the one on the left with the drooping chin is jiggaboo. the one with 7 cell phones and 5 pounds of "gold" in his mouth is Kanglicious turkwize.

I had a dream last night that niggers were going to officially set off a race war by shooting old women. Can we kill them all yet?

This site claims to have uncovered the identities of the scum, but the site is down so the link is via google cache

>>webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:TJQgY3hSLKsJ:https://turtleboysports.com/the-punks-who-viciously-beat-4-milton-kids-play-sports-in-the-quincy-schools-including-star-basketball-player-of-north-quincy-who-flunked-out-of-quincy-hs/ &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Massfag here. When I was a teen my friends and I used to cross over from our white neighborhood into the adjacent coontown and look for niggers to beat the fuck out of for fun. We put the fear of god into those nogs and they dared not cross into our territory because of it. They knew if they dared show their coalfaces around they would be leaving battered and bloodied no matter the cost to our side. White kids nowadays really need to start fighting back against these uppity niggers. Niggers don't know respect, only fear. They are emboldened by timidity.

To be fair, that's not really true. Mass can be one of the most stringent states in terms of acquiring a Class A LTC, but once you have one you actually have more rights in terms of where/how you can carry than many other states. For instance, Texas for example is a state in which you must obey all signage vis a vis carrying a weapon. If a store owner posts a sign in their business stating that handguns are prohibited, you are legally obligated to leave your handgun in the car or potentially face charges for not doing so. Here in Mass that's not the case. With the exception of federal buildings such as courthouses and post offices, I do not need to pay one lick of attention to signage. I can legally concealed/open carry my weapon anywhere I want regardless of what signs are posted and not worry about being reprimanded whatsoever for doing so. Furthermore, the difficulty of getting a Class A LTC here is heavily dependent on what town you live in because the person who makes the call in issuing you one is the local police chief. In some (called "red" towns) places you may not be able to get one issued no matter who you are. In others it may come down to what you do for work or even who you know. In the town I reside, (a "green" town) all I had to do was submit my paperwork proving I took a safety course from a licensed instructor and I was issued one no questions asked.

California, New York (Specifically NYC) and D.C. are far worse than Mass. I can even have pre-ban hi-capacity mags and scary black raifus.

Nigger

Things never change. It was a couple of nigger thugs doing this to me that was probably the main contributing factor that lead me down that path. The last three generations at least (Gen X, Millennials, Gen Z) have been bombarded by both the media and the schools with the message that multiculturalism is the greatest good, that there's something special about non-whites, that there worst thing to be in this world is a racist.
It's our experiences which lead us here. If the way they paint the world were true, we would not, could not feasibly exist. Their fantasy contrasted so dramatically with the malevolence of non-whites towards us that to despise them is the only sane and logical response. I pray that it's as simple as separation, that if we give them their own banana republic then we may live in peace but ultimately, with an exploding population and an ever growing list of demands for of position of superiority from these malevolent agents, annihilation may the the only solution.

Any updates on this? Fucking cowardly niggers make my blood boil.

Most these whites don't even have father's to tell them the stories of past ass whoopings. My father grew up in SoCal and would always tell me whenever he fought one beaner he had to take on the whole burrito.
He'd get his ass beat but their was always that one beaner underneath him getting it twice as hard.

Is there a site somewhere listing the "red" and "green" towns? And what about simply going to NH and buying a gun in a free state?

IMAGINE BEING A FUCKING STORMCUCK LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Clearly those white kids were at least 1-2 years younger than niggers/half-breeds. Typical though, niggers tend to assault "easy" prey, which means they'll typically gang up, exploit age (youth or elderly), and exploit women.

I've heard that the Whites of Boston, at least in certain areas, are more than happy to kick a nigger's ass. I know for a fact that a lot of Whites in Philly aren't afraid to call them niggers to their faces and then kick their asses if they want to get uppity about it. The Whites in South Philly and the Northeast are working class guys, bikers, mob associated, lots of construction workers (seriously, like every other guy out there is a carpenter or painter or roofer or something) and generally live a tough lifestyle. A lot of guys box in Philly too. And Philly isn't anywhere near as cucked as New York or LA, and places like that. Many Whites in Philly stick with their own and are open about their biases. And they're not afraid to whoop a nigger's ass for coming through the neighborhood and start chimping. Now, the Center City faggots are another story. They're thoroughly cucked and indoctrinated. But largely, the poor and middle class working Whites haven't drunk the Kool-Aid. They're White, and they don't give a fuck that you find their existence oppressive. I was under the impression that Boston Whites were similar in that regard.

I wish the Whites in my hometown of NYC would grow their balls back and unify to some degree. But we're full blown good goyim out here. Even the ones of us who aren't fully bluepilled on things still keep to ourselves lest we lose all our friends, our jobs, become targets for violence and ostracization and so on. Whenever I hear another White person in NYC say "nigger" or make some racist comment out in the open, I'm surprised by it (in a good way, of course). It's so fucking rare, and I'm well aware of the risk they're taking. Meanwhile, when I lived in Philly, I couldn't go a day without hearing and seeing open racism, or just displays of White pride/identity.

Sometimes I wish I never moved back to New York. Philly's a shithole in general, but at least it wasn't a crime to White and proud

Yes please unleash Bostons latent racism. Quincy is full of Asians anyway. They hate em too.

Around blacks, never relax!

The Crux of the problem about whites banding together to fight is this.

Whites leave the house with their bag and go on about their lives and pay no attention to the FACT that they are walking out the door into a WAR ZONE.

They make virtually no preparations to go out to this warzone as a whole.
Basic fucking prep should include multiple flip knives and pepper spray and the will to use the items when attacked.

For the initiated among us already carry 9mm heat and know how to use it. We need a campaign to inform people of all ages to carry weapons and to be ALWAYS vigilant and thus be more prepared to defend ones self.

We need more guns in the hands of whites and we need to instill the WILL to use them.

anyone else notice that they only attack the smallest white kids? manlet in the red shirt gets a pop to the face first. then the smallest of the bunch gets jumped by multiple nogs. the tallest and strongest are ignored.

Beginning of the video one can take note that the boys are corralled into departing from the vicinity of a bunch of white girls.

Fucking christ OP, learn how to make a video.

Disingenuous cunt, or the real-life equivalent of a buggy and badly-QA'd facefx autogenerated lipsync animation?

Why the fuck didn't they fight back? Are people so fucking brainwashed that defending themselves in anyway would be "racist" and thus improper to do? Fuck.

I really wish whites wouldn't be afraid of potentially taking an ass whooping, sure there is a group of them, but you could easily clobber one before the rest jump on you. I've been in plenty fights when I was in high school, you won't win every one, granted, but cucking out and backing down is much worse than taking an ass whopping. Alls you have to do if fight like they want to take your life. Gouge eyes and go for permanent damage if you're in a fight on the street, it's that simple. If you're vulnerable then take the first opportunity to seriously hurt the first attacker you can, the rest will either jump in or back off once they realize Jamal is going to be blind because his eyes are bloody and turned into mush. Just food for thought, I don't advocate violence.