SEVERAL DEMS CAUGHT IN UNMASKING COLLUSION!!

SEVERAL DEMS CAUGHT IN UNMASKING COLLUSION!!

Get ready anons, we got a shit ton of happenings going on right now.

Former U.N. Amb. Power Unmasked ‘Hundreds’ In Final Year Of Obama Admin

freebeacon.com/national-security/former-u-n-amb-power-unmasked-hundreds-last-year-obama-admin/
archive.is/3t3jt

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/exclusive-in-march-comey-and-mccabe-blocked-the-arrest-of-imram-awans-wife-as-she-was-fleeing-the-country-to-pakistan/
archive.is/JPHDc
circa.com/story/2017/08/01/former-obama-aide-ben-rhodes-now-a-person-of-interest-in-house-intelligence-committee-unmasking-investigation
archive.is/L4Vns
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-justice-department-blacks-talking-points-lynch-clinton-tarmac-meeting/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=press release
archive.is/JcvLd
archive.is/PIPyo
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/03/propaganda-reports-of-hr-mcmasters-letter-to-susan-rice-presented-to-deceive/comment-page-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In March, Comey and McCabe Blocked the Arrest of Imran Awan’s Wife As She Was Fleeing the Country to Pakistan

truepundit.com/exclusive-in-march-comey-and-mccabe-blocked-the-arrest-of-imram-awans-wife-as-she-was-fleeing-the-country-to-pakistan/
archive.is/JPHDc

Former Obama aide Ben Rhodes is now a person of interest in the unmasking investigation

circa.com/story/2017/08/01/former-obama-aide-ben-rhodes-now-a-person-of-interest-in-house-intelligence-committee-unmasking-investigation
archive.is/L4Vns

Justice Department Blacks Out Talking Points on Lynch-Clinton Tarmac Meeting

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-justice-department-blacks-talking-points-lynch-clinton-tarmac-meeting/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=press release
archive.is/JcvLd

Reported for sticky! Shit image OP!

“It is jaw-dropping that the Trump administration is blacking out key information about how the Obama Justice Department tried to spin Loretta Lynch’s scandalous meeting with Bill Clinton,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “President Trump should order the full and immediate release of these materials.”

Deep state is still not thrown into the bog.

lmfao

So many fucking happenings in one day. You know, I'm beginning to think this is a pattern. The WH/doj will rapid fire in succession and put an all out blitz on the media keeping them scattered, making their shilling efforts more strained. Maybe its just a busy day but I swear this has happened two or three times now since the inauguration.

Arrests soon

Yup. And while they do this they can also sneak in controversial policies while no one is paying attention. Today is so many happinings its just too much to take in and I am taking hourly breaks between reading all this shit. There is also rumors, or may not even be rumors at this point, that Trump is also announcing a 50% reduction in overall immigration very soon.

Hes everything we hoped for and more.

The administration had an abysmally slow start with some bad follies. I was shilling so hard for Trump during the campaign and I was really disappointed about Trump for the past 6 months.
But there has been about 4 good flurries of shit coming out of the Trump admin that have made me come back aboard the train.
I don't think it has anything to do with stopping shills. He shouldn't even be giving a fuck about media shilling. He owns the highest office in the world and it's about time he stop giving a fuck about the mediakikes.
I hope all of his immigration reform goes through. He needs to give the fuck up on Obamacare, though. Just let that one go. The cucks aren't going to let him do shit until 2018. So he needs to go ahead and fuck them right in their lying Jew mouths about immigration, anti-white biases, the wall and education in the meantime. They block one road, you take another. Let's end common core. Let's round up about 100,000 beaners.
Let's get Hillary and Obama looked into and hopefully arrested. I haven't been this optimistic since November.
Let's. Do. This.

Sessions swore Wray in too. It's about to get thick.

Everything has happened for a reason. As the legit WH user said, they let the DNC dig a huge hole for themselves and now Trump is going to bury them in it. Trump and his team is smarter than you or I, why he "did nothing" for the first 6 months cannot be questioned and I am sure in time we will see why. Day of the rope is coming.

Well fuck me. Its already stickied.

Try not to get autistic about it. If he was everything we wanted and more, he would be segregating whites and blacks or sending them back to Africa with two spics under each arm. He would be auditing the fed. He would be implementing laws about who can own media.
Slow down, chief. He's what we ordered but no more.

Also, those ID dubs need checking. Have a rare campaign Pepe from when we almost got Cher to an hero.

Almost everything Trump has said in his campaign he is going after now. He called out the Amazon / Google / FB and MSM media monopolies many times so logically that is still on his radar. I don't think Trump mentioned welfare/food stamps and hes even went after that. The really scary shit for the nogs and beaners will happen after the supreme court rules that Americans can have CCW in every single state. I don't know if Trump needs another SCOTUS for that though. He is everything we wanted, I don't think realistically any of us thought Trump would kick all the non whites out of the country.

More likely they were just getting paid for services rendered and it's being dressed up like the pakis stole the money.
Reminiscent of Hastert getting jail for bank fraud of some sort when he was paying blackmail ransoms to children he'd raped.

Checking those fine digits, too. Here's some rare Cher election OC.

I kinda read through the Wray threads. What's his deal? He doesn't seem like /ourguy/. What is Wray's significance in all of this?

Wray is kind of like Flynn from what Ive read. Hes someone who was part of the deep state until he left or got pushed out because he had morals and didn't want to betray his country.

He prosecuted a nazi "war criminal". He also prosecuted RICO cases.
He's the top cop of the land user.

He's got a lot of experience with prosecuting white collar, corporation, bank, non-profit, and money laundering kinds of fraud. He could be a decent assent in investigating the DNC.

If this is true that is huge! I read judicial watch about Lynch earlier and was going to start a thread on it, but didn't think there was really enough info there to support its own thread.

DOES HE ARREST McCABE

Yes, because when whites win, you do. Remember? Be a humanist :))

Awh poor baby probably going to get all pissy that we're not more inclusive :(( You deserve to be a success for no cost, right?

Go suck a goat, faggot.

Where the fuck are you from, tumblr? Oven yourself, tranny.

And good shit from OP, keeping all of these articles together. I love the smell of asshurt liberals in the morning, it smells like victory.

No.
One interpretation of the post is that it's a lefty defending the justice dept blacking out critical information. That's how rage inducingly kiked those golems can be. Considering it was a (1), I presumed the worst.

The shills on this board in particular have been so low energy this past week or two as well.

Blacked out because it's an allied country and possibly will be, no, I guaranfuckingtee there was outside interference.

Get her rakes.

They aren't shitting us up very much (at all?) today and its a very active day of happenings.

I should elaborate:

Creative interpretation of the FEYE treaties is how Power 'legally' unmasked people, and Clinton is claiming some kind of diplomatic immunity.

They are still in their OODA loop. Evil has a much slower response time anyway.

Probably all kvetching so hard they haven't figured out how to spin it yet and are waiting for marching orders. Happened during the election a few times as well, shills dry up and vanish until their overlords figure out the narrative they want to push.

Shills always go quiet when big bombshells hit because they have to wait for the hive to tell them what the narrative is.

CHECKED
LET HER FUCKING RIP

What I wonder is why the kikes just don't push what they actually want with no spin? Just openly advocate for white genocide. Tell people you own the world and to fuck off. Be honest if your going to fuck people over and just say "I'm going to fuck you". All this hypocrisy is rediculous. It will be (((their))) downfall.

The media is one of the more influential blocs making up the enemy ranks. Or rather, I should say were one of the most influential blocs because Trump has been taking them apart at the seams and the silly fuckers keep making the same mistakes. The anti-national media needs to be destroyed because while they're active they're going to keep slinging shit at Trump in the hope something sticks. The reason for this is that Trump and his agenda still needs to maintain public support for the Congressional and Presidential elections in 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024. Look at how fast and easily Trump has been taking apart Obama's legacy. Remember, Trump isn't likely to be a solution to all our problems, but he is desperately needed breathing room. An integral part of transitioning from breathing room to survival and to ultimate victory is the destruction of the lying press. They've been an enemy force for too long.

It doesn't get more clearer than all MSM, schools, social media openly promoting white genocide.

Interesting ID, brother.

Fucking up someone's OODA loop is one of the most subtle and enjoyable memories I have from my ZOGbot days. From fucking with junior enlisted to sending sandniggers into Cooper's black by deliberately being as loud and obnoxious as possible during MOUT or turning and burning to flip a close ambush in our own favor, mentally dominating idiots makes my pecker wiggle.

I sure as fuck hope so. Trump knows that the American Volk support him, and that he can do it, so he probably will. SHILLARY FOR PRISON!

Well, that is certainly the best way to kill motherfuckers.
Polite sage for doublepost. I absolutely have to respond to good murderposts.

Typically an ancap meme should have some semblance of understanding of what a NAP violation is in order to exaggerate it for comedic effect.

Shutup, nerd.

how does comey not get arrested for this? he let the sandniggers wife leave the country and told his agents who had warrant in hand to stand down.

GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And remember that he was in charge of (one of) the Clinton email investigation(s) back in 2016. This raised a lot of red flags at the time because Clinton protege/ confidant Terry McAuliffe made a contribution to McCabe's wife's campaign for state senator in an unusually large amount of money for such a candidate:

newsweek.com/fbi-acting-director-andrew-mccabe-clinton-emails-606801

My guess is because Trump needs 'all' the dirt on them before making arrests and prosecution. It'll be harder for them to slither away if all of their crimes are dumped on them at one time.

You can make arguments for and against letting her go. The for arguments look really weak. But if you're Comey or McCabe, you could trick yourself into thinking "for" outweighs "against," because you're hoping that the explosive Awan case fritters away somehow.

He knows, he's putting pressure on them. They wont be able to resist attempting to cover this up further, and fucking up in their panic. Never stop the enemy when you know they're doing something to your benefit.

raid these fucking commies on pixelcanvas

pixelcanvas io @ 1973,-1331

Neat.
I'll give a shit when something actually comes of it.

This. You never know if the judge is going to be a BERG so you gotta have such damning evidence that it can't be refuted.

Singles confirm ripping.

take a closer look at that snout!

(((Ascher)))

Meanwhile the current U.N Ambassador Nikki Haley is a zionist puppet who works for Israel than the US.

Wasn't she put there because Ambassador to the UN is a nothing position and Trump wanted the Vice Governor to take over

cringe*

I don't why she got the position, but representing the U.S in the U.N securty council is very significant position. The U.S has veto power, not to mention that they control at least half of all other U.N delegations with various strings like foreign aid, trade deals, etc.

The U.N. is for intelligent aristocracy. The IOC is for stupid aristocrats.

A letter from H.R. McMaster said Susan Rice will keep her top-secret security clearance

archive.is/PIPyo

This fucking guy has got to go. Why hasn't he been fired yet?

Call 202-456-1111 and ask for them to fire him

Why would someone be looking to see if it's a sticky rather than formatting their fucking posts properly, you nigger?
glad you only typed one line tbh

CHECKED. GET THESE GODDAMN CHIMPS OUT OF MY GOVERNMENT REEEEEEEEEE

Don't be such a good goy.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/08/03/propaganda-reports-of-hr-mcmasters-letter-to-susan-rice-presented-to-deceive/comment-page-1

them digits…for real though what is the truth about McMaster? Deep state plant ? ?ourguy?

which is it? somewhere in between? I've heard he's kind of anti-Israel, I like this, but then I also hear he is pro muslim, which I don't like.

The way these shills try to blend in by appropriating memes is so fucking uncanny. It gives off the most unnatural feeling to it. I assume the DNC kikes have reached uncanny valley status in memeatics.

something tells me the CIA just recruits complete fucking morons

Is it real ?

the happening train never stops

He's not /ourguy/, that's for sure. But some of Flynn/Bannon's people are determined to go to war with Iran because they're cucks for Israel. Don't believe all the lying media reporting about how Bannon is an isolationist. Anybody who read Breitbart while he ran it knows he's a philosemitic first and foremost.

he didn't "do nothing", although progress was admittedly slow for a while there
my theory is that he was consolidating power and high level supporters getting ready for the true shitstorm that is coming now that he's starting to really begin his attack
we haven't seen shit so far compared to what's coming
you thought you've seen media kvetching?
you thought you saw liberal salt?
you thought you saw traitorous threats?
it's splashing in the kiddie pool compared to the tsunami that's coming
trump kicking into maximum overdrive is going to provoke a similar reaction from them

they're going apeshit over in

Notice he went to WEST Virginia and converted that Jim Justice guy to R?

100k beaners? Fuck you, there are nearly 25 million illegals here. ALL OF THEM MUST GO

What am I looking at in this potato quality picture

What does this mean