On 8/tv/, its impossible to be ba-

Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

holy shit is this real? fucking faggot BO is a FUCKING FAGGOT
We have constant youtube threads because YOUTUBE IS THE FUTURE OF TELEVISION YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS
DID I CLICK ON Holla Forums? ARE WE ON Holla Forums RIGHT NOW? Holla Forums IS DEAD
GG BO

What films has he been in?
Hahahahaha faggot

Should have posted animes.

I liek le meme where I can't finish my sen-
XDDDD

It wasn't Zero
t. Anime Pro Janny™

Holla Forums is
FINISHED

Go get killed by a fucking car. Anime is dead here.

Apparently this is a cuckime board now. Post cuckime.

Didn't that guy get "exposed" and ended up having to briefly flee his country? Isn't he bisexual as well?

Based Nippon has recognized the superiority of the Great White Dick for centuries. Truly the chinktoon merchant is our greatest ally.

t-this is an american right?

Now THIS is some manlet woes kino.

the masturbating monkey is a nice touch

oops forgot pic

carry on

Nederlander

tfw only been banned once and that was after days of pushing limits with spam and shit threads
This place has become a lot better over the last month, like where the moderation is going.

You could've been safe if you posted maisies of call us cumskins of makes posts saying how much you love kike cucklasa's penis while living rent free

The moderation really hasn't change much at all. I actually have given less bans in the last 2 months or so than I have in all of September. We got slammed hard by summer and it took them most of September and October to calm down and learn to start posting like they have been on imageboards for more than five minutes. This shit happens on every imageboard, hell the entire internet ever since September 1993. If you are new and were a sperg in the summer you will likely adapt to board culture by now. In fact next summer you will probably be absolutely shocked by the newfaggotry and completely forget your behavior of the previous year. Intermediate users will actually go full circle and shitpost harder just to prove a point. Eventually you will reach an enlightened state, taking the drunk pill, and just have fun doing whatever you want whenever and not really give a fuck about who says what. Hell I post anime just because I know it will set some faggot off on a 'tism spiral so I can milk those delicious reactions. I know they aren't genuine and the other person thinks they are doing the same to me with anti-weeb shit.

Things are better because this year's board culture is emulsifying. Plus TLJ actually gave us something interesting and on topic to discuss. Film and Television are in a very barren shitty period right now and it is effecting the quality of the board.

Oh and just to be clear I am not calling you the "you" from above. That is just a vague comment towards the newfriends who arrived this summer.

Yeah shit has been run basically the same since I started 2 or 3 years ago.

holy moly look at that peener =^)

Are you the same person?

It's been like this since I was moderating /l/ on 4chan many many many years ago. It was like this on the bullets.bullets.rape.touhou usenet newsgroup I used back in the 90s

No, and I really wish the other mods wouldn't respond to me when I am anonymously posting. I like to compartmentalize and keep my personal posting separate from my actions as a moderator. I am capable of doing my assigned task while remaining completely objective. Some people only want people they can guarantee share their same ideological position as them and so associating your personal posting with you position can lead to them dismissing you. It is known that I am the former Board Owner of /jp/ and a few other boards but Zero doesn't know which of his mods I am.

Oh sorry dude, I just saw you posting with a name on you know you can use mod hashes right? and wanted to say hi. Haven't talked to you before so I figured it would be cool to say something.

Hashes require me logging in which links my posts to my mod account. No worries. You have probably talked to me before, just never when I was not in work mode. Look through the posts associated with this Hex. Half are shitposts, half are earnest. This is the me when I am not exercising my duty.

Fair enough dude, I didn't even know we got another mod on staff is all good to have you around.

btw dude your vernacular leads me to believe we may both be members of the wandering tribe.

Nah sorry to disappoint, my main boards are here and /wooo/ although I went on /cow/ alot before it got ran into the ground. Didn't really have a home board till Holla Forums got going, just kinda lurked around for most of the time.

/WOOO/

My nigger. I am the NJPW autist. At least I was. I got burnt out on /wooo/ with the endless WWE shilling. I knew time was over when (((people))) were claiming that Broken Brilliance would TOTALLY BE BETTER once Matt resigned with WWE. Used to be one of the best boards on 8ch, but it is just endless Vince posting now.

When was the last time you saw a Joshi or a CMLL thread?

Yeah no shit it feels like WWE is all people want to talk about sometimes. I still dedicate time to the NJPW threads though and try to post cards and start times for shows as often as I can, and there's a good group of people who show up to talk about it too. But hot damn if people don't get uber defensive about the fed sometimes, especially after survivor series it feels like they got the whole IDF out for them. I think some people post joshi shit in the puro general but CMLL is basically non existant on the board which is a shame. Maybe if some of the current batch of young lions head over there it'll spark people's interest again.

You ready for WK12 dude? That 4 way junior match has got me way too excited.

I thought every place ran on a policy of the mods all having a secret circlejerk that they conspired in. To be honest I find this strangely reassuring. Have some fapkino, you glorious winged faggots.

It's the weirdest damn thing. I figured after WK11 /wooo/ would be all aboard the weebtrain. Nope they went right back to the mastodons. 12 is going to be great. Omega is a great performer even if his character is embarassing. Jericho is the old talent who is amazing at getting people over. I skipped Destruction this year since seeing Big Mike tear his ACLS and fight on only to take a kayfab broken orbital bone kinda ruined it for me. Sanada face turn when?

btw I translate a wrestling manga which, tbh, is pretty shit called Rolling Clutch Hold Me. If you are interested in that or Weight Lifting High School girls I do them both. Also set to pick up something by the guy who did Punpun called Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction after christmas. You aren't a weeb probably but that is some of the stuff I do besides whoring myself out to any group that needs a translator/redrawer.

Wait wait wait

You use /cow/ so did you use the Friday Night thread last week?

Do you find it reassuring that both these mods are weebs who have no problem with the way this board is moderated?

Actually only one of us is a weeb. The other is pretty normal as far as I can tell.

More and more people are moving over to NJPW after the G1 special it feels like, the time difference for live events is what hurts it the most. Also gedoposting helped some too. Sanada needs to work on his charisma but when he gets that down he's gonna be a really awesome main eventer. Apparently he can high jump onto a fucking truck? Which if true is insane.
No fucking way you translated Rorikura hold? Dude thanks so much I remember downloading and reading through a bunch of that on /a/ about a year back. Awesome manga. Haven't heard of Weight Lifting High School girls though I've been out of the weeb loop for a while.

Nah I didn't haven't been on their in months, has it gotten better?

I'm a weeb to lol just not as big of one as I used to be.

Dankiro is the weight lifting one. I haven't seriously updated my board in over a year but here are the first few chapters.
>>>/saovq/1829

Waiting on the third tank for Rorikura to drop before I get cracking on it. Any time you see the m.O.e. logo that is me or one other person from /a/.

Never mind about the /cow/ thing. I made my weekly shitpost and a fellow fa/tv/irgin was there.

Alright sweet thanks for the link. Glad to see we got other good people on staff, and I'll be on the lookout for you come jan. 4th on /wooo/. I'll probably make a thread here advertising it too as well. Good talking to you dude!

You too. I am taking tonight off since if I modded it would be pretty obvious to Zero who I am so are flying solo.

Oh and tomorrow or Sunday I am posting one of my alcohol brewing and distillation threads on /jp/. The theme is apples so if you want to learn how to make apple wine or brandy check out the Jay on Sunday and look for the girl with horns.

Didn't happen. One of my brother in laws brought over a bunch of wood and the other one brought over a bunch of venison along with their families and so we pulled out the fiddle and guitar and danced and sang and drank through a whole lot of my reserve. It was pretty great but we are going to brew a new must another day, probably next Saturday since that is our gather at my land and have fun day evidently.

Saged for blogshit in an anchored thread.