TRUMP'S OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON THE RUSSIA SANCTIONS BILL

TRUMP'S OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON THE RUSSIA SANCTIONS BILL

He recognizes it's "significantly flawed" but he signed it anyway. Amendments inbound?

twitter.com/W7VOA/status/892766046305890304

Other urls found in this thread:

govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/s722
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/722
paulcraigroberts.org/2017/08/01/trumps-choices/
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.801755
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CONGRESS BTFO

Holy fuck!
HE CALLS IT OUT FOR BEING UNCONSTITUTIONAL
SUPREME COURT NOW

jim acosta is such a fucking spic.

Bump. Fuck the alt-right daily stormer bullshit.

Checked trips
HIS NAME WAS SETH FUCK YOU HILLARY RICH
PRAISE KEK

inb4 constitutional amendment gathering, calling on making this bill constitutional law

He either didn't really think it was significantly flawed [in which case he could have vetoed it and forced the Israeli-paid congress to override him] or he feels his position is very precarious and can't risk having himself appear to be BTFO by getting overridden.

checked

probably the latter, and he'll challenge it in court

it was approved by more than 90% of the house and senate. a veto would have been less than worthless

Willing to bet it was that second one. He's been pushing to ease tensions with Russia since he started running, and this doesn't make much sense in moving towards that.
My honest opinion? He's buying time while reinforcing for a coup, hence the generals that are slowly filling up his cabinet.

I don't like Trump but can't blame him for this thing. If he had vetoed it, it would have been passed anyhow with a 2/3 majority.

No. It would have plainly sent the message that the president doesn't see the Russians as a threat or an enemy worthy of further hostilities. Any measures the federal government would be taking along those lines would be the work of the legislature and military. That would be worth something.

If you never do anything to give shape to the problem, you can't expect the masses to ever infer your deeper meaning.

Loyalty and trust in the military is why the American right is where it is. Michael Scheuer has the correct the approach – a complete and total purge of the officer corps up and down the line.

I bet you think every single soldier signed up with the mindset of "we must defend Zog"

They've proven themselves not worth sorting through is the take away.

Why are you fags acting like he has signed it? It hasn't even gotten to the house yet.
govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/s722
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/722

99% of kikebook army pages can prove that they all are happy with destroying Iraq, think that Assad is bad and want to go to war with Iran.

All US soldiers are kiked as fuck.

M8, had you read even the first sentence of Trump's statement, you would realize how wrong you are.

You need to learn how to speak english son.

which is why he released the signing statement to let people know the bill was garbage but he went along with it because his veto would have been less than worthless

Filtered.

Stay mad shareblue.

It's not the same thing and you know it.
He went along with it because he didn't really oppose it or because he didn't want to appear weak in getting vetoed. Presidents have vetoed lots of bills they knew would be overturned simply because they didn't agree with it.

You're like a whore begging to fuck someone for the shekels.

I don't think you're looking at it properly. Soldiers join the military because they like killing shit. That's what the job is, that's what they do. If we decided to invade Israel they'd be making comments about how much they love going after those despicable shekel grabbing oven dodgers. They don't like destroying Iraq and want to go after assad and go to war with Iran because they are kiked. They're just bloodthirsty.

This. There's a marine that goes to my gym, and he doesn't give a shit about anything besides America. He would invade Israel in a second if he was ordered to.

In America. In other jew-aligned societies. That certainly wasn't the case in the Third Reich.

They're not bloodthirsty. They're retarded cannon fodder.

Not only that, but he's basically saying that he'll ignore it if he thinks he ought to.

This is not winning. Trump is being manhandled by the politicians. And you idiots are so happy that the wall is being built, you can't see that it has nothing to do with visa overstays.

why did he sign it then?
how is he a faggot so consistently?
who gives a shit about ukraine?
why is he supporting the muh russian hacked muh election narrative?
do you anons think americans would be stupid enough to support military action against whites in 2017?
i know
But seriously is anyone this fucking dumb in america? Hasn't the meme to rile up actual americans against russia been an abject failure?
If we are that dumb we absolutely deserve to get nuked off the globe forever

Sounds like he's documenting reasons for the upcoming war.

Yes. They would be eager to do it. Most Americans aren't White – either because they literally aren't White, or because they have a non-White spouse, non-White children, non-White son/daughter-in-law, are reliant on non-White employees or customers. This is a garbage country.

This is Congress' emergency play against Trump. Donald has made significant strides in improving relations with Russia, so they were forced to do this. The only remaining step is to outright fabricate evidence of wrongdoing with Russia, but if they do, it will backfire and destroy them.

Why do you think their "political scandals" have gotten so absurd lately? They went from Don Jr. working with the Russians, which STILL isn't a goddamn crime, to NAMING THE MAN THEY MURDERED AND TRYING TO DEFLECT IT TO TRUMP.

They're fucking scared, and this is their only play. Trump has to play his cards very carefully, or they'll have him murdered very soon.

Holy shit that tweet. Assange doesn't just speak out of his ass either, I really hope the kikes try a coup on Trump, that would be like a fast forward button on every policy we want to happen.

They're deceived, not malicious. And they're fertile redpilling ground, because they know how shady the shit going on around them is. There's very little delusion about the righteousness of our government in the military.

100% wrong. The majority of the highest positions in the US military are kiked. The majority of US soldiers believe in Trump and the constitution.

Truth

This.

I came within a red cat's hair of being military, and it was for high-minded ideals of nationalism and protecting the first world from goatfucking savages. This was before my redpill and I still thought Israel's existence was in any way defensible.

The military recruits on idealism, but the military is wielded by the government, which doesn't.

Also truth.

Its very simple: How do you get to a higher position in the US military?
Merit and loyalty to hierarchy.

Translation: You do your job well, and you do what you're told.
If you don't do a good job, you don't rise.
If you don't do what you're told, you don't rise.

So, the people at the highest echelons of the US military are people who are good at what they do and do what they're told by those above them, and by 'those above them', I am by no means referencing the Commander in Chief.

That said, the US military underclass is also rife with problems.
A large portion of the Whites in the US military underclasses are from the Midwest and Southeast, which means Evangelicals abound. The non-Whites in the US military include people who were given the option of prison or service, those who are seeking their citizenship, those who are seeking combat skills for use in criminal street gangs, etc.

The idea that the majority of the US military, underclass or upper echelons, are 'based' in any respect is laughable at this stage.

I hate sandniggers just as much as anyone.. But Iraq was wrongly invaded. Libya was unfairly fucked over and Syria is being dishonestly being destroyed.
Sandniggers would've stayed in their own countries had Americans not gone to fuck shit up.

I mean, kinda. A powderkeg was built when Israel was formed, the fuse was laid when the USSR started moving into Afghanistan, and we lit it when we started arming the natives. Israel just fanned the fuse to speed things up with 9/11.

Iraq was definitely wrongly invaded, though. Anyone got an archive of the thread we had a month or two ago about how the government meddles in media to make their agencies seem more reasonable and justified than they are? I seem to recall the movie Charlie Wilson's War being mentioned, which was about the arming of the Afghani population in the 80s.

I am blaming the kikes but I'm blaming dumb cannon fodder American troops.
They are not bloodthirsty like mentioned earlier. They are just brainwashed tools.

You're correct user. I'm surprised he didn't veto it on principal if nothing else. Smells like weakness. If I sense it, I'm sure the deep state/kikes do as well. It would have been perfectly normal to veto it as a message to them and a stand to show his base. Something is amiss.

These were my thoughts as well. The supreme court will BTFO this bill.

I like how he neuters the bill and shills are still grasping at straws about the signature. This is better than a veto. This is excplicit acknowledgement by him that shit like this won't fly.

(Heil'd)
I think he's still trying to play his cards really close. I'm surprised at the statement, but I think that's the best thing he can do outside of taking it right to the Supreme Court.

The takeaway I get from this statement:

I agree with your senses here, though; I would rather he waste their time overriding the bill and saying, "No, I don't agree with this," but we both know if he vetoed it, he'd get raked through the coals for being a Russian sympathizer which he technically is anyway, but he needs to be an American first, even to the media.

(Checked)
I hope he does bring it to the Supreme Court. He needs to drop the shoe on Congress to show them that this shit is not acceptable, and they need to show him the respect he deserves.

This bill is just Trump's presidency from the leftist perspective in a nutshell.

Trumps statement says he thinks most of the bill is unconstitutional, which it is, so Trump will sign it and do whatever he wants regarding foreign policy just as the Constitution allows him and let the courts decide, he'll they can get some conservative judge to stay the whole thing, like obongos Hawaii hot dog buddy judge.

If he vetos it it'll be a distraction. Now it's a non story.

Other mentions are 104, 107, 222, 224, 227, 228, 234

The only reason he mentioned this statement publicly is because he wants anons with weaponized autism to dig through them and possibly start a controversy by calling out the kikes.

Let's dig.

He needs to challenge this right away

This. Twitter anons and diggers need to spread the word of why this shitty bill is garbage.
The Republicunts can't pass bills the American people want, but when it's something that serves their personal interests it gets through without any issues. This is the most transparent bullshit. They're not at all for the American people, it's up to American citizens to help Trump defeat this corrupt den of rats.

You think that a bill that got overwhelming support in both the senate and house is going to go away with a veto? No, it'll go to court.

Sorry, Hitler, but vetoing a bill that will easily be pushed through despite him would just make him look weak.

They did, but they're also mostly ethicscucks that would defend Trump simply because he's following muh constitution.

I love this video. It breaks it down so well.

He doesn't have a good choice here.

There is no good play here. Taking the bill to the Supreme Court if it truly is unconstitutional will be the best option, and I think this statement is a pretext to that.

The play was supposed to be "delay signing until congress goes into recess." Supposedly, if congress is in recess and the bill isn't signed for 10 days, it just dies entirely.

Usually an outside group like Judicial Watch will challenge the bill in a US court district they think will be valuable. Let them fight the proxy war for Trump. It's just like the Travel Ban lawsuits the other way round and Trump will win again in the Supreme Court. This is why getting Gorsuch on the bench was critical.

Or he can just sign it, avoid the veto showdown and interpret it however he wants it or deprioritize its enforcement because he had more important things to do to protect the nation.

I still don't see a single reason for him to sign this.

he made perfect sense
when the barrel of apples goes bad, you don't try to sort through for something to salvage, you feed them to the pigs

they're either retarded or have willingly let themselves be deceived. I knew something was wrong about sept 11 and iraq wmds, but I didn't want to look too closely because I had a better future with the military. This was more than ten years ago. Anyone who cared about who we fought or why long ago got out.

When is RBG going to drop out? We could really use a second or third seat on the Supreme Court.

Please stop caring what the media says. They blast him no matter what, there is no course of action that leads to him not being blasted by the media. Don't let the media live in your heads, just do what you think is right, explain it to people, don't apologize and they will support you

The eternal normie still watches CNN, Fox, MSNBC, CSPAN, and the like. They still get news from Facebook, Drudge, and Twitter. Until the day they are implicated in so heavy a crime that they are taken to court for their treasonous actions, not only do they hold power in the minds of ignorant men, they are referenced by people in power as their resource for passing such bills and laws in the first place.

For fuck's sake, this is how the scam works.

NOWHERE IN THIS CYCLE OF EVENTS IS THE AVERAGE AMERICAN REFERENCED AT ALL. OUR OPINIONS DO NOT MATTER IN THE SLIGHTEST TO THEM, AND IF YOU THINK SIMPLY LETTING THEM DO WHATEVER THEY WANT IS A GOOD THING, THEN THINK AGAIN.

In order to destroy a foe, you cannot simply ignore them; you have to consistently point out the bullshit that they do, or else they have free reign to plot and act behind your back. Constant ridicule and criticism is extremely important in raising awareness in normies, but we cannot stop it, nor can we allow them to simply do whatever they want without planning around or otherwise punishing their mistakes.

Honestly, I would rather Trump had vetoed the bill, too, but there may be a more intelligent play I am not aware of in passing along the statement. Let's see what Trump has in store for this bill, because I'm certain that he's got big plans to BTFO those hacks in congress.

Just a reminder for anyone who doesn't know,

This bill had a super majority and could not be vetoed. Trump had to sign it, but this is an interesting move none the less.

Because even if he didnt congress would easily have the 2/3ds majority to overrule him

i really like paul roberts article on this paulcraigroberts.org/2017/08/01/trumps-choices/

Good observation user

So depressing. Explaining that to normies is already layers beyond their ability of understanding, better said, willingness for understanding. One layer is already a chore. There needs to be dissonance first in the mind of the normie before the first layer can be explained. For that process it is indeed important to keep pointing things out and even then it is an uphill battle. But even that foot in the door with 1/10 of these people is worth the effort.

What the fuck are you even talking about? You don't have free speech in the military and can be punished for saying anything political on social media. Of course you're going to see kiked BS on Facebook from military personnel, you dumb nigger. I'm guessing you were never even in and don't know a fucking thing. Perhaps you should tell us how combat works next.

I did the smart thing and never posted jack fucking shit under my real name until I was out, and even then, it was sparingly and to the point. I was very glad for the anons who were smarter than you back on halfchan in '07.
Seriously, you niggers on Holla Forums and Holla Forums were hilarious. Thanks, you glorious fuckers.

Congress has an overwhelming super majority on this. If Trump veto'd it they would just override his veto, push it through, and the ((Media)) would scream about how this proves he's a Russian collaborator or some nonsense. The way he's wording this is better strategically because it basically sounds like he's calling it an illegal piece of shit, and saying he's only going to enforce the parts of it he wants to, and if they push him he'll send it to the supreme court to get btfo.

If you think Trump and Putin haven't been on the phone dealing with this you must be dreaming.

This is a total (((power play))) Putin dealt with early on as well.

Another (((Marxist coup))) like 100 years ago.

Not this time.

(OP)
No.

He could have waited the ten days, returned it unsigned, and still been able to explain his objections. Perhaps he wanted it to go to courts without getting fixed, but he could have just not signed it for that result.

since when does worrying about how he looks in regard to russia important? He did best when he gave no fucks

goddamnit

Good thing he is at least attacking it. Should find a way to get it straight on course for the Supreme Court.

Shill harder, kike. You have no comprehension of American law.

He didn't have to sign it, it just means that the bill would be made into law regardless of what Trump did.

Standing to challenge legislation he just signed. Wew lad. That's some 1488D chess right there for sure.

cant be a surprise with hillary and all that going down right now

Shitty video tbh.

What of the 67% that are either neutral or oppose it.

Standing to challenge legislation he just signed. Wew lads. That's some 1488D chess right there for sure.

So yet again we see:
Jew Feds do one things that continutes NWO Obama crap
-while-
Trump says some shit making people who aren't jews happy.

I think we're being fooled or he's biding for time until he's set up to run a coup and kick neocons and commies out.

I would give my left testicle for an honest-to-god nu-bolshevik revolution against Trump, which would grant us carte blanche to push and enact the shit that we want which would hopefully result in hughes amendment being repealed.

>>>Holla Forums

Come on user, 0d20be is clearly a master with unleveled knowledge on the subject. He's a tactical final fantasy tactics warrior with over 100 hours of hardcore ARMA 3 experience?

It's painfully obvious that Trump is preparing for a coup from his own party, the fucking revolving door of all his personal staff going in and out so fast is a really huge flag.

he wasn't even disrespecting you you stupid nigger he was pointing you in the right direction

C'mon faggot, what makes you think they'll stand a bullet without being overtriggered into death?

< honest-to-god nu-bolshevik revolution against Trump

Think, if he vetoed it they'd just stack it up in media with their MUH RUSSIA COLLFEELSION bullshit and then it would be overridden anyway. Is there a list of the Yay votes? 90% of congress needs to get cleaned away basically.

Trump needs a coup.

Nice to see Turmp brushing up on consitutional law. Dude's a fucking genius.

You're a delusional retard if you think republicans in congress support trump in any way shape or form

He said they're manhandling him, not that they're supporting him.

Kill all normies, culture war NOW.

he wants to expand the gas and oil sector back home massively, either of those alone are a massive blow to russias fossiel fuel based economy. America has enough stores to completely subvert Russia's contributions. Russia sucks because the kike nigger Putin lets mobsters run most major sectors, and he's too fucking stupid to turn his country away from that.

literally gas yourself trs

He speaketh with a split tongue

Talk is cheap. He signed it, proving that he has no regards for the constitution and is just paying lip service. Everything is done for a PR purpose with Trump. The whole narrative that the "deep state" is pressuring Trump to do this or that is more evidence of the widespread delusions and stockholm syndrome among the Trumpenproletariat.

A veto is never pointless. If he had veto'd the bill it would not have become law. It's as simple as that. The power to veto is the only true peacetime power Trump really has and by not making use of his veto pen he shows that he either supports the bill or has delegated his decision making powers to congress.

Tausendjähriges Reich

1488D my nigs!

They had a super majority, Trump's veto would have been overruled. At least learn a little about the American political system, or read the thread before shilling this hard

I'm glad Trump is working with the Ukraine to solve the situation. They need to firebomb the seperatists into yesteryear.

It's so disappointing that even here on Holla Forums don't understand the importance of appearances. Everything that isn't outright doing exactly what "should" be done in a straight forward and unobfuscated matter is being whined about and posts trying to explore possible tactics behind certain moves is being met with cries of MUH PR and MUH 44D CHESS. It's idiocy on par with "just wait for Hitler".

Putin knows how much house cleaning Trump has to do and that he'll get ousted if he does it without having enough leverage. Public opinion is leverage. State control is a meme. There is nothing they are more afraid of than a seriously pissed off public, which is also why they are trying to create and direct that threat towards Trump.

Trump is a counter puncher, he said it himself and it is the truth. The thing with counter punching is though that it works bet when the opponent is overextending themselves. You also have to make sure that your opponent is on the offensive and throwing lots of punches at you so that the one that leaves them open and is perfectly suited to being countered presents itself. You can't effective counter punch against somebody who is fighting defensively. Trump is drawing them out and trying to get them to look as unhinged and tyrannical as possible, so that when he slips and rips them a new one, everybody will say that it was justified and they really had it coming.

The trouble is if this sanctions bill gives the kikes the leverage they think it will.

Kikes are on both sides. The Russian and US.

The issue here is a competitive interest between the US kikes/neocons vs the Russian kikes/mafia/oil conglomerate.

That's the problem. It's pure oil competitiveness.
We're dividing white nations for the sake of fucking oil and it has to stop.

Neither want to submit though. There is but one alternative - switch to gas and buy glorious Australian oil :^)

derp, gas*

Simply consider this: if Trump lifts even the least of sanctions, this bill will supposedly try to stop it.
It will then go to court, as the bill violates separation of powers (which is what President Trump was alluding to). It will be found unconstitutional.

And if one small part of any bill is unconstitutional, the entire bill has to be thrown out.

This may well be a simple trap for the neocon globalist filth our congress is infested with. They sought to have the President veto a Russian sanctions bill, to bolster the manufactured accusation that he is controlled by Putin. Trump signed it, deflating that scheme, leaving them with nothing.
Later on, when the press is not ready for it, he will lift a seemingly innocent sanction on Russia, maybe a sanction that prevents humanitarian aid, and the whole bill self-destructs without his veto.
MSM flummoxed.

Unless the bill have a non-severability clause but I don't see one in the text of the bill but it can be amended.

Why did he sign it? Is President Trump under duress?

That's something I honestly oppose with regards to natsoc, warriors exist to wage war not have correct opinions or any opinions at all. It is the elite and society in general which dictate policy a soldiers lot is only to do or die.

The correct way is to exterminate every kike and every saracen. Syria and Libya are not good, they are filled with trash. Ideally we would simply kill every man, woman, and child living there. This policy would also be extended to India, South America, Africa, and most of the Pacific.

Can we keep the hot grils?

I though you yanks were ready to grab your guns and start organising when this goes through?
What changed?

If a bill contains 'unconstitutional provisions' it is the duty of the president to give his negative.

Checked. I agree. A symbolic veto would have been a much better strategic move. Whether he likes it or not, by signing this he takes partial ownership. He should have let ZOGress hang themselves with the optics of being unable(unwilling) to repeal Obamacare and instead joining hands for WWIII.

The duty of the president is to execute the law. He has veto power. Congress is the one pushing through unconstitutional laws. What symbolic message does vetoing the bill send? Is it beneficial to his administration in any way beyond signaling to his base? He wrote an opinion critical of it. How much does he need to suck your cock before you are satisfied?

who do you think runs ours?

where is the part where signing it helps? I stated the only possibility I could think of , but got no replies. So far PR is the only reason being put forward by anyone else.

concon after the Marxist purges and disenfranchising women. Voting age raised to 25, white landowning men only.

He signed it because if he pocket vetoed it he wouldn't be able to take them to court for treason, since Awan/Clinton blackmail is how this bill was even passed.

Get a load of this brainlet that slept through civics class. The bill passed congress with a massive supermajority.

That would give anti-Trump people a "win". They'd all run headlines about "blowing the fuck out of Trump" by overturning his veto. It'd make them look stronger and Trump look weaker. The only strategic option was to sign the bill (a very mundane win for anti-Trump, boring news compared to a Trump veto being overturned) and fight it in court.

Sounds like he's pulling an Andrew Jackson and saying "Yeah, you can pass all the laws you want. I'm gonna follow the constitution and say fuck you. Step to me in court or back down like pussies."

Vetoing the law would have been pure PR. It had a supermajority.
American civics education everybody. This is the sort of moron we're dealing with.

Considering vetoing it would give Congress to very publicly overturn his veto, the symbolic message of vetoing it would be "Trump is impotent, Congress is in control." That's a bad message, so Trump's best move was to deny them the opportunity to overturn a veto, and fight it in court.

why not?
wishful thinking, and since he signed it, would that mean he was a traitor as well?

the whole 'he had to sign it to not look weak' is exactly what looks weak. It's a man giving in to pressure just for a bit less bad press. Here's a strained metaphor- It's the man protesting his woman going out on girl's night but giving in so she doesn't say bad things to the other cunts. Sure, he can't stop her, but he can at least withhold his approval. It's not what the women say that matters, it's about what other men see and whether the women think it means they can walk on you easier.

No, I'm not. Explain to us then why him signing it helps us from a legal standpoint.

Metacognition is what normies lack completely. They know that the media lie to them constantly, but "this Trump thing" is a "horrible abomination and we are so lucky we don't have anything like this yet. Then they bemoan the migrant crisis, how society breaks apart and how someone should do something. After that, they compare the border fence to TEH WALL in Berlin and how Murrica probably decents into the same system as the Sovjet union, while in the same evening they want border guards in the Mediterranean keeping the flood out. Sometimes I drink my beers extra fast so my mind doesn't notice how holistically dishonest they are.
The absolute pinnacle of stupidity was when a woman teared herself up about how bad it all is in Syria and all "that dictators" fault, while Turkey deservedly purged itself and probably "has to do more as there are 2 million in opposition who want to destroy that country."
wtf.

And his alternative was…. what exactly?

What do you think he should have done? He'd have looked even weaker if his veto was overturned by Congress. Do you honestly deny that? Are you so autistic you don't understand that?

A signing statement which opposes a bill on constitutional grounds does not carry the weight of law, but they have been interpreted as a means of legal defense. The White House Counsel's of several previous administrations have made statements to this effect.

Basically, while a constitutional signing statement does nothing to invalidate the law itself, it provides legal cover for ignoring the executive branch's enforcement/adherance to the unconstitutional provisions of said law. This, in effect, is the Trump admin playing chicken and setting the White House on a collision course with Congress. They know this law will be overturned if it is taken to the SCOTUS, making this statement a declaration that they will not respect the law should Congress choose to enforce provisions such as the "review period".

Think of it like documenting your opposition and unwillingness to participate in an illegal activity mandated by your superior (your boss at work, your commanding officer in the military, etc). You're making yourself immune to any legal action that could arise from your presence (you can prove you were merely a bystander and didn't act for fear of reprisal) or lack of participation (you can fight back if you get fired or discharged) should the legal activities be questioned in a court of law.

IMO, it's a far smarter strategy than simply vetoing the bill and getting BTFO by a supermajority without presenting a constitutional counterargument. This way, the SCOTUS will have to take the argument and SCOTUS precedents laid out into account. You can't ignore a statement when it will be the main point of contention for the defense.

Isn't he doing a rally? Say why it's bullshit, say he can't stop it with a veto, but refuse to sign it. Minimizing looking weak isn't everything, but if that's the standard, signing it looks weaker.

thank you
that's the first thing I've read that makes sense

It was his only option in this case. Which you'd know if you didn't sleep through civics class.

Congress can prevent a pocket veto by designating an agent to receive veto messages. Which you'd know if you didn't sleep through civics class.

Did it in Serbia and no one gave a shit, why wouldn't they do it again? That was back when this shithole wasn't almost half non-white, and it went through. ZOGbots will fight whoever the mongrels get paid to fight, especially now considering they are one of the most non-white combat branches.

*especially now considering muhreens

Infantry is still white. All the niggers are cooks, drivers, office workers, etc.

No, you're wrong. The officer part of the Marines is still mostly white, the inf is not. Even back in 2004 they were around 60% white for combat arms.

you're a fucking moron, I wasn't saying it would actually magically veto the bill, but that he doesn't have to sign it.
I'll have you know that I had the best propaganda classes that taxpayer money could buy

EXACTLY. The bill has SOME use to the president now so he is taking what he wants, but he has made it clear that if congress tries to use the unconstitutional provisions then their toy will be taken away. He gets everything they want, they get to look like clowns AND they lose another media tool/distraction. Trump needs to stop playing and start arming up to clean house.

What you're saying (whether you understand it or not) is he should have pocket vetoed it. And Congress can and would prevent that. You don't know how your own country operates.

Thank you, I didn't have time to explain here to morons like

You're a fucking tard, I agreed it would go through regardless.
I know enough to not mistake the dog-and-pony show for reality.

why waste time with insults when you could have given a summary? is the only relevant argument in this entire thread. I don't know the legalities, but the logic is sound.

PLEASE DO IT COMMIE KIKES

Oh man, I can't for that shit, gonna fucking shoot every leftist CIA nigger, race mixer, and other undesirables I see.

You recommend a pocket veto without understanding what a pocket veto even is. Your analysis is trash tier. Trump is the POTUS, he operates within the political system. The system to obstinately refuse to learn anything about but still see fit to comment on.

no, there's another thread and there I did say pocket veto, and yet faggots like you still willfully misunderstand.

k

This

Obvious difference:
oppressed people kept in

oppressed people kept out

Fuck. I should have known. I couldn't help but be rustled by the massive amounts of retardation leaking off that post like radiation off a goddamn nuclear disaster site.

We understand just fine, don't confuse Holla Forumsacks with shareblue.

Check'd

A lot of fags don't understand Russia is extremely kiked, and there are a lot of ((progressive Russian neo-liberals)) who are powerful tycoons in Russia, that work against Putin to try to create a pozzed faggot state out of Russia, whereas Putin tries to emphasize classical Russian culture and identity. That's also why Putin occasionally drops red pills, like his public comment about how over 90% of WW2 commissars were Jews. Putin has a better handle on them compared to the west where they rule the roost, but they are still powerful in Russia and could create serious havoc for Putin if they really wanted to, he plays their game to some degree too while also fighting them, just different place, culture and style.

This is the real reason Putin and Trump are 2 peas in a pod, or cut from the same cloth on this issue, and why ((the media)) so desperately wants to somehow paint a picture that they are ebil collaborators or wtf ever. If both Trump and Putin rolled on their respective Jewish influences at the same time along the lines of Kristallnacht or Night of the Long Knives it could literally gut the Khazar Kingdoms hundreds of years of work overnight. They are terrified.

I've seen other clips of this chinese guy shitting on Africans, what's this from?

nm, found it.
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
Empire of Dust [2011] China in Africa

Don't you just love it when your own party stabs you in the bakc along with a party that is a de facto a communist party?
This bill was probably an Israeli marching order to prevent Syria get recognized, along with pushing for war with Russia.
lel. And he strikes back.

Don't you just love it when your own party stabs you in the bakc along with a party that is a de facto a communist party?
This bill was probably an Israeli marching order to prevent Syria get recognized, along with pushing for war with Russia.
lel. And he strikes back.

bump