New Canadian Census Data is Out

I think we're in a worse situation than even most here realize, Canabros.

This should be a two part post so please forgive me if the second one take a minute or two to have ready. The second post is actually going to be far distressing.

archive.is/yUlH5
cbc.ca/news/politics/census-wednesday-language-1.4231213?cmp=rss

Canadians becoming more bilingual, linguistically diverse, census data shows
Number of Canadians who speak a language other than French or English at home up 14.5 per cent

2/3 of non-official language speakers live in 3 cities
Yes, you can probably guess at least two of them even if you're not from Canada.

The numbers also show the variation in languages from one city to the next. (one of the pics that I posted.)

There are some encouraging comments on this article (shocked that they haven't closed the section yet due to wrongthink, honestly) but there are of course many cucks littered there.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/V7RyB
cbc.ca/news/politics/census-2016-marriage-children-families-1.4231163?cmp=rss
montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/montreals-big-o-used-to-shelter-haitian-refugees-flowing-from-u-s-to-canada
nationaladvancement.ca/language/en/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Part two here. I hope that first post looked okay. I don't make too many threads.

More Canadians living alone and without children, census figures show
Childless couples and empty-nesters growing at faster rate than couples living with kids, 2016 census shows

Empty-nesters growing at faster rate

I'm actually going to make a third post here and I'll add the source for THIS post and the UPCOMING post at the end of it.

Third of young adults still living with their parents

archive.is/V7RyB
cbc.ca/news/politics/census-2016-marriage-children-families-1.4231163?cmp=rss

I hope that this was a worthwhile read.

Forgot to add this pic to the last post.

Aynthing on race or ethnicity?

I didn't see that part yet. I'm hoping that if someone does they'll add it here. I've got to get back to some other stuff so I can't do too much digging right now.

The world has changed.

More women need to work and more diversity.

/s

Very suspicious that Mandarin and Cantonese are for some reason absent from that list.

WTF is Tagalog? Sounds like a kids game or snack that gives you diabetes and cancer.

Mmm, my new favourite group of insane assholes are, 'anti-natalists'. Either old nasty bitches or young, brainwashed retards with unnaturally colored hair and metal in their face who don't want to have children. These dumb cunts are making all kinds of videos to popularize it. Really sick fucks who hate children and admit to it. Also some bullshit environmentally faggotry Jews have brainwashed them with. One cunt even says she doesn't need science and doesn't care about it haha. That's how profoundly fucked up these dummies are. So yeah, I encourage others to find these shitbags on Jewtube and fuck with them.

Chinese in Canada are not immigrants. Canada belongs to China.

We are being colonized by Chinese and Islam. There was a story a month ago on Chinese MILITARY personnel being moved into Canada. I wish I saved the story, if anyone knows what I am talking about please post it here.

The only excuse to pay taxes at this point is if you have a child. You are literally funding the rape of your women and children and the genocide of your people if you give anything to our government

ALL FUCKING LEAFS MUST FUCKING HANG, APPARENTLY

CONFIRMED, CANADA IS FUCKED TO DEATH

Fellow Leafs the time is nigh, snow will turn crimson this winter.

Leaf here, I can't wait to turn on my traitor government.

montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/montreals-big-o-used-to-shelter-haitian-refugees-flowing-from-u-s-to-canada

CANADA YES

Yeah because I totally have a choice about taxes when they are withheld before even being paid to me.

I don't think they realize they are absolutely destroying the country. You'd think a leader or a group of leaders running a country would want the nation to be prosperous instead of destroying the standard of living and selling it away to foreigners.

Yesterday it's foreigners, today it's your ass and tomorrow it's your children's futures. That's the new Canadistan motto.

It pleases me to no end that this balkanization is unsustainable in the long run and there will be war.

The country needs a good culling anyways.

Anecdotal story. Back in college I rented a room in a house at the last minute before the new semester due to my girlfriend and I breaking up. Ended up living with a bunch of people, of which one was Indian and one was Jamaican; they were actually childhood friends from Milton which is near Toronto. I remember one day we were talking about where we grew up and whatnot and they were telling me about what high school was like where they went in Milton. They really liked white people, said the Asians (as in Koreans, Chinese and whatnot) were cool, the kebab were a mixed bag, and the Haitians were horrible. I remember that the Indian girl hate a particular hatred for them lel. Her disdain for them would make anyone on Holla Forums laugh hard. This all happened back in my more bluepill days and I remember being amused but skeptical. As I've learned more though in my travels, I see why she wasn't a fan.

Unfortunately you are funding our overthrow.

The only people who matter when it comes to Demographics are those who're 0-35 years of age.

Those who're older than 35 don't matter because they're unable to reproduce. Zero years of age are those who're developing in the womb.

The liberals love to pad the demographics with people who're way older than 35 such as elderly individuals so people won't panic..

Well men still can. That only applies to women.

Welp, Canada thread, obligatory open threat to our traitor leaders and traitor cops: you will all be hung. You've destroyed my future arresting or killing us doesn't matter. We hate you for your crimes. You will be lynched for treason.

Still waiting on any of you faggots to face any of the children you've betrayed. Has anyone here gotten even a talking to by csis or whatever? No? They're too scared to negotiate with the children they betrayed? Too weak to look in a mirror and accept that they are nothing but traitors?

I hate you, CSIS agent monitoring this thread. I hate you very, very personally, and I want you and your colleagues to be lynched with absolutely no mercy or exceptions. I'm not opposed to you being tortured for sport first either. You are so, so far past mercy you evil baby raping trash.

Death to traitors.

Full ethnic statistics are out on October 27th.

right in the feel

CSIS was just outed for "racism" from the Trudeau government. If they aren't going after us then why are you bad mouthing them?

Id also stop making death threats like that. Don't be stupid user.

(Nice dubs, satan.)

Can we kill their families too? We can't take the risk of their children growing up to take revenge.

Calm down leaf user. I'm with you but all of your dreams will be realised through:
• clever assymetric tactics
• information warfare / memes
• militia-like training (self training if necessary)
• self-leadership and fellowship
• discipline and sacrifice
• infiltration and subversion

Remember, you need power, both soft and hard power. Keep your head cool.

They will all have big penis?

Oh and I would have mentioned guns, but, uh… get inventive I guess.

This, trudeau literally sold canada to the chinee its all part of a plot to get rich off of destroying america, i reckon, surround it with enemies

• genocide

Bump

To your face.

No. Harper sold us out to the Chinese, Trudeau sold us out to the Muslim brotherhood. Get your facts straight, both sides are fucking us.

Just have a beer eh, why you listen to kike shit when it comes to Canada? I mean look at every Canadian thread ever on Holla Forums. Its hardcore shills shit flinging to demoralize a massive fucking white country. Have fun in the city rat shit holes bro!

nationaladvancement.ca/language/en/

Well she (the Indian one) did try to fuck me and she ended up dating a white guy so she must be pretty committed to the act. And mind you the guy she was dating isn't a prize; if ever there were an appropriate time to call someone "white trash" it would be for him.

Sure leafbro but you guys are soft and don't have guns. Gotta work on that first, while even that is still legal. Get friends and family to stop sucking Jamal's dick and you're already on the right track.

5eyes are all involved in pizzagate level shenanigans. A psyop about a few stupid racist comments doesn't redeem anyone. The isolation and harassment of perceived thought leaders during childhood has continued unabated since mk at McGill. 5eyes is loyal to Israel. Our police have a standard operating procedure to violently cuckold white families. Do you remember the dad who can't prevent his daughter from shooting up? They are not your friends user.

No. Absolutely not. Fuck off.

We've been doing that for years. Now we are evolved. We do many things at once, and our power cannot be opposed. They have had many opportunities to talk with us. They haven't. This too gave us unspoken power.

Find Hitler and surrender to him.

we do though. We aren't europe-tier yet

Canada is 12th place in the world in gun ownership with 30 guns per 100 people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

save us trump

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

WHAT THE FUCK POLAND?
WHAT THE FUCK POLAND?
WHAT THE FUCK POLAND?
WHAT THE FUCK POLAND?
WHAT THE FUCK POLAND?

In Canada if you defend yourself with a gun against ANYONE for ANY REASON you WILL be sentenced to prison FOR LIFE

Thats pretty scary if they get invaded but when your country is around 97% white you don't need them. Thats still pretty shocking though, you'd think the poles would be the types who love to hunt.

This is nowhere close to being true.

Anyone in North York?

Getting tired of being alive tbh

You look at cucked Germany and Sweden and it's much better off. Even rest of Visegrad. But Holla Forumsand the home of korwin has less guns per capita than many communist dictatorships and african shitholes, it's embarrassing.

If you guys get invaded again time it's your damn fault Poles!

Japan is even lower and is closer to a much more dangerous situation.

That's almost all outside the cities. In rural zones Canada is still pretty white with lots of people who hunt. In the cities the metrosexuals have never even seen a real gun.

Obviously. Id bet over 75% of our guns are some form of hunting rifle but hey, still better than nothing.

No, but I'd hang out and play tabletop/argue waifu with you even if you really were a data mining shill, user. Stay strong. We'll meet in Valhalla soon enough.

we exist, user.

Justine and his ilk are gonna see a heavy weight, wall breaking, high payload VBIED driven headlong into their parliamentary building before a decade has passed. Mark my words. all it takes is a hardened nose and a few tons of explosive weight slapped ontop of a v8 engine to get the job done. The walls are not re-enforced and driving up on the lawn is something they simply wont expect. The single layer of brick that separates them from us and the outside world will be punched through with relative ease. the explosion will kill and maim the majority of these little cocksuckers that think theyre gonna destroy this country without any sort of repercussion. The innocents that get killed, well, you shouoldve fought harder.

Australian tier levels of yellow fever. I've actually talked to some random white woman in public who noticed this as well with all of these Chinese and flip women in the country who she said "are rude and are marrying and breeding with our men."

If you're forced to defend yourself pretty much anywhere on the planet, the best route is to just keep killing. Have to shoot a spic that broke into your house? Take his ID out of his wallet, find his family, kill them, find a synagogue, burn it down and shoot the jews, go five-star GTA style.
Doesn't really apply in the USA since lots of states aren't cucked, but in cucked states or cucked countries it's either go big or just roll over and die.

Realyl though, the people who are ready to go full Dylan Roof on these motherfuckers are highly under estimated. Most wont voice these opinions and plans even though they hold them.

Just don't forget to take out a few jews for good measure.

Even those little APC's they role out in high intensity situations are completely vulnerable to RC controlled vehicles strapped with multiple explosively formed penetrators. A nest of three of them angled out at 15-30 degrees relative to eachother will saturate the livable compartment of these vehicles, fragging whatever sorry motherfuckers they decide to ship out in them. If theyre hooked up with nitro engines, the reaction time between deployment and activation will be minimal at best, straight power one of those motherfuckers beneath an APC and boom, the contents are mince meat. Do it too a couple and these small town cops are crippled with fear, and it isnt that hard to manufacture 8-10 of these things in one go.

CANADA IS GETTING 1 MILLION IMMIGRANTS PER YEAR

THEY ARE BEING CALLED "TEMPORARY RESIDENTS"

GBA+ and the 10 year temporary residence visas are the weapons used to kill Canada. At the end of the 10 year visa they can apply for citizenship. The real numbers are higher than we know.

the thought of listening to Justin uselessly beg for help as his guts spill out before him fills me with absolute joy.

Regarding both Canada and Sweden part of me is just feeling a perverse schadenfreude at this point, knowing the arrogant fuckers are going to suffer and die for their cowardice. America, Poland, and some of the Eastern Bloc are the only white countries I actually respect at this point.

While I don't doubt the accuracy of your statement, I just want to point out that one of the historically successful and still extremely viable methods of knocking out Armored Personnel Carriers is the use of simple jellied incendiary material housed in a transportable and easily man-propelled container that self ignites on impact. Also known as a Molotov Cocktail. Two people with a few of those each can render said vehicles inoperable surprisingly easily. Just food for thought.

Imagine being a poster in an online community so daft and humorless that you have to put an /s behind every meme or sarcastic statement to avoid offending the other users and getting downvoted.

You have to go back you insufferable faggot.

too complicated, thats some engineer 4th degree nigger bullshit, hooking up some det caps to a high explosive, an arduino, and a cooper lining is far easier.

It's even more simple than that, I think it was the Russians in WW2 that first did it but train a dog to run under an APC, shit train 5 at once. Then strap a bomb to them. Love dogs but it's a good tactic

Why language? Are actual racial studies illegal in Canada like they are in some European countries?

Why is he always dressed like he's vacationing on some tropical island?

Mark October 25th off on your calender, maybe take even the day off work. It will be hard not to drink myself stupid on that day.

Why do you spread lies? If your guns are stored properly no such thing will happen. A guy killed a fucking RCMP doing a drug raid on his house and he got off. Just make sure you actually shoot to kill and they are not in the process of fleeing.
You WILL be arrested and have your funs taken but as long as you go for a jury trial you will be cleared and even get your funs back.

Other interesting data, same sex couples have reached .9% of all couples in Canada. Growing at a rate of more then 6X regular couples. FUCKING POZZED

Oh and 12% of those have children. There are almost 10000 households where these poor innocent children are forced to live with faggots.

We know where to dump our garbage.

Yeah but even a man's seed start to degrade after 35, sure you can have children but there's a much higher chance they come out retarded.