Overwatch General

In this version a helpful bingo card has been included to make a game out of the shitposting of those who are ready to inform us about how much they don't like Overwatch.
Last thread is bumplocked at page 14.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0f2v6
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20748674807
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Overwatch is the new Undertale

I opened 56 boxes and all I fucking wanted was american mcree

and I got American mcree in my last few boxes fuck this event sometimes

ronpaul.gif

just

To be fair a lot of games can piss people off here not just Undertale.

So it's basically going to be Wall-E with maybe some shooting at the end then?

Is this going to release with a content announcement or is it just more of Blizzard's godawful writing paired with some pretty good animation.

FUCK OFF OVERWATCH. GET OUT OF Holla Forums SINCE EVERYONE HATES YOU

Sorry mate, the bingo chart has already been filled up. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Finally got AmeriCree, so I can stop giving a fuck about this event.

I am hoarding boxes right now, I have a hunch, Blizzard has said that content from the boxes when they are gotten, so I guess it won't matter, BUT I am wondering, would seasonal boxes turn into normal ones? in any case I will open whatever amount I have in the last day.

The items are rolled when you get the box not when it's opened.

What is so bad about the writing?

its a few days before summer event ends and we go back to normal boxes. Theres been a lot of hints the 23rd will see the 23rd hero, Sombra showing up who is a hacker. Maybe shes the one that woke Bastion up?

They probably think characters are gay because tumblr wants them to be.

Really?
You're asking why Blizzard's writing is bad? Can I remind you that D.va is a character that exists in the game?

I held off on buying this because I've been away from home for 2 months, figured it would be dead.

Be honest with me: how is the playerbase? Is it as active as it was back in May?

I know that (I mentioned it), what I am considering is the remote possibility that those boxes will turn into normal boxes and something will get fucked up.

Pretty stable. The screamer kids fell off slightly but those fucks are effervescent day one number boosters pushed to buy games by 'influencers' on twitch.

what a gook gaymer gurl so cocky that she screams her battles?

They are seperate items. If you look on the lockbox page you can tab to "base lockboxes" and back to "summer". Their loot is set the moment you get the box.

BOO HOO MUH HUGBOX

It's got a consistent large playerbase.

I might not be the best judge of the writing since I only watched two shorts, read a comic, and some backstories and pretty much stopped there because it all reads like a fucking fanfic.

But basically the writing is shit because it reads like a fucking fanfic. The comic was probably the worst offender though. It was the one where Roadhog and Junkrat blow up some warehouse or something. It's like it was trying to do the same thing Valve did with TF2 comics but completely forgetting to include any kind of humor or wit.

user, i'm going to ask a genuine question: are you motherfucking retarded?

Do you live under a rock?

Is Holla Forums your hugbox and you never browse any other site or talk to anyone outside of here, ever?

archive.is/0f2v6

In all honesty I live under a rock and never leave Holla Forums and I knew it would do well.

Most games that Holla Forums complains about are legitiamtely shit. Overwatch and Undertale are the two which are actually good, or at least not nearly as bad as Holla Forums tries to make them out to be. As a result we end up with threads where people talk about it unrionically which become the target of shitposting from people who tend to prove themselves to be exceedingly retarded.

Fortunately Overwatch doesn't have any furry characters so these thread can't possibly get as bad as the Undertale ones got.

D.Va has let to be in any of the animations. Probably because Blizzard actually tries to put some story in them and even they realise she is a meme character.

I see, well, then I'll be doing some unboxing in the end, so far everything points to me not getting any more skins.

Correct. Winston is in fact a nigger.

For the love of god even DIABLO 3 still has an userbase.
The only recent blizzard game that truly bombed is Heroes of the Storm.
And one could argue Starcraft 2 but to be honest Starcraft 2 did have a big playerbase for the longest time and is being killed in korea by Overwatch, so it was essentially killed by another blizzard game in the end, so does that even count?

A nigger who was adopted by a white man and went on to become a scientist.

Overwatch is fun to play but tumblrtale is legit shit.

While his other nigger brothers killed everyone else including his adoptive father.

Fucking Moon Niggers. They're worse than Omnics.

To be fair people that play Overwatch -and play, not the few fat tumblr dykes going "OMG ZARYZAR IS LITERALLY ME XDDD" because of the hair colour- are just another group of people playing games.

A large number of Undertale fans are insufferable.

Gotta admit though, he looks good for a nigger.

It was just a stupid game to make, blizzard should've realized that MOBAS were oversaturated by that point.
Overwatch worked because TF2 was dead and it's corpse completely raped and people were hungry for a new TF2 vanilla experience.
In many ways, Overwatch delivers just that, but with a twist.
Now if in the future they start adding alternate weapons for each hero, at that point you'll know it's the beginning of the end.

They'd probably only be visually different.
They'd probably act identical to the original.

Technically that already exists.
Hanzo's wolfpelt skin turns his dragons into wolves.

Well I could dig Mercy going full mage…

Hanzo already has that.

I know. That's why I said it.

Hell yeah.

Pudge roadhog skin when

That's fine, as long as it's just aestetics it doesn't change much.
…wait a second
NO
NO
THIS ISN'T FINE AT ALL

Who the fuck responds to that statement with "That's true"?
Blizzard's writing is full of just weird shit like that that makes characters sound entirely opposite of what they intend and doesn't make any sense.

I will never cease my lusting for chinese dress mei!

D.va is an asshole

I want to fuck D.Va's asshole

Can you imagine poor Mei and Tracer being her roommate?

It's Mei who acts like an asshole in that interaction though.

You forget, Mei has lines calling Junkrat a bully just for making idle conversation. Suffice to say she has poor people skills.

Why would a pioneering climatologist respect a gamer grill?

Would you want to live with D.Va?

and i dont mean fuck her, i mean put up with that shit from waking to sleep every single day.

kys

I could tolerate living in a 120m radius of her, and that's it.
Starcraft players are crazy.

Oh yeah I'm a retard D.va is probaly still an asshole though just in general

Hell the fuck no.
I mean lore-wise she's actually a fucking A grade gamer, but her behavior is still that of a twitch whore.
And I can't even watch those. Living with one?

Would fuck though

She actually calls him a bully first, to which he responds with a cold pun. She's also not wrong, Junkrat is a pretty big fagbag.

It's still uncalled for, especially from a professional.

Have you ever lived with an e-sports obsessed "professional" player?

They're crazy.
Actually mentally insane.

Even the nicest people out there that are in that sort of universe aka gbay99 for example, they have "something" fucked in their head, living with them always results in weird and unconfortable shit happening, even if they fake being normal.

I bet Junkrat is pretty average for somebody who spent most of his life in the Australian Wasteland.

Are you ready for

You're on an image board. Don't try to tell me you're not fucked either

Honestly, I'm surprised he doesn't recover health by gnawing on his stump.

The Iron Giant remake with Bastion when

It's not like I wasn't dehydrated already or anything.

what's there to put up with? she'd eat doritos, play games and trashtalk all day.

God I hate fags

I find that due to the game's pussified decision of not having actual scoreboards and ranking the players from best to worst, it's hard to know for sure whether a player is having any impact whatsoever or if he's helping the team.
Blame people's "m-muh feelings" for that.

Worst part is he said getting gold medals doesn't mean shit, which if I have gold medals and the rest of the team is doing worse then me then fug. Was only the 76, Mercy, and I doing all the work while the guy bitching was Ana

In a way gold medals don't mean much since who cares if you farm 80 kills if your team still looses. On the other hand, if you're on defense and you stopped 80 people from capping the point that shows you were doing a pretty fucking good job as a defender, especially if a large portion of them were objective kills.

I hope you're all rank 65 to get the best reward when the season ends

my career high is 71 weeks ago currently 69 ages before they announced the rewards but fucking getting to top 500 as support is gonna be pretty fucking impossible

Are you retarded?
Guess that answers my question.

You deserve it.

I got to 52 then lost so much I am at 47. I refuse to do ranked without a premade now.

Tired of being gold on multiple medals and still watching everyone feed uncontrollably.

solo queue career high 60. Currently 55.

Junkrat either replies with

OHH THATS COLD

or

I like to think of myself as a freedom fighter

I guess people think junkrats bad since he hates omnics

Don't give up. I went from 60 to 50 after a bad losing streak, then i solo queued myself to 65.

If you're below your season highest, then you're not losing anything by playing more.

It's not really the existence of hats by itself that ruined TF2 (inasmuch as it wasn't already shit), but idling, trading (in server), and "playing" just to show them off. All of which ultimately meant people in servers weren't actually trying to play the game.

except your dignity as you sink further and further down.

You'd think after it being around for more than a week people would know how to play Lucioball by now but every match its the same retardation as everyone bunches up, pays no attention to the goal and constantly makes very easy passes to the enemy team.

fixed

Just fucking kill me already.

Thanks for fucking nothing Blizzard, you stupid ass cock guzzling faggots.

what the fuck kind of shitty spray is that? beam turrets hitting a car? what? is this some meme i'm not getting, the fuck is the point of that spray?

Great, I finally got one of the event legendaries just in time for me to be entirely sick of Lucio and Lucioball and never want to touch either of them again.

look up symmetra's achievements.

To inflate the amount of items that can drop so the shit you actually want has an even lower chance of dropping.

Yea Yea shut the fuck up.
Medals don't mean shit.

Ive been getting 4 gold medals as zarya, for the last week, but that doesn't mean I'm winning or carrying the team. No matter how good you may be, you're not going to carry your team. Bastion does nothing other more mobile supportive heroes cannot.

Im convinced somewhat taught Mei English wrong as a prank so she has no idea what she is saying

at first mei thought she was jealous of her gigantic tits

lucio is a nigger. he's mechanically solid as a character but aesthetically i want to purge him. Hard. Like he's a glorification of a retarded "great DJ" (spoilers, being a DJ is something a fucking monkey could do) who wants to bring world peace by nogging out on his turntable.

Also, they're giving people weapon sprays now? I hope this isn't a slippery slope downwards into TF2/CSGO territory.

Overkiddies, ladies and gentlemen.

well i know thats not true, you bully

Nice.

That's just a spray that is a weapon, the only way to make you weapon look different is a different skin or you get 300 comp point and get them gold.

Bumplock when?

What happens if you underwatch?

No you got it wrong the game is called ovenwatch because most of the players belong in the oven for not being able to figure out a fucking game made for babies. For fucks sake there are only four buttons how do you not press most of them?

its called upskirt and its generally frowned upon in the professional field

you tried, boy

what this man said
check'd

check mine, too

Checked hot toddy

Overwatch cancer is slowly going into remission hopefully

theyre washing the car. carwash is one of several nicknames referring to a room with many beam turrets set up.

This was in the first crate I got during the event

You sure are invested in this crap thread full of people dissapointed with their cosmetic rolls. I didn't post a single thing about the game, my hope is only that its presence here will die.

Sorry reading comprehension is your weakness, user. I'm only baffled that you can't even read your own writing.

My first three summer games boxes all had Zarya legendaries
I don't even play Zarya

As I tried to communicate: you've misinterpreted my post. I wouldn't dream of saying it's dying as a game. It has mass appeal set to sustain it for quite a long time. I was talking about its cancerous presence on this site, including fools like yourself.

Nobody accused Overkiddies of being smart.

bastion cut it out

That's a pretty dumb semantic argument you've got there, champ. Unless a company pulls the plug on a game and takes down their servers games only die when the playerbase loses interest and you were talking about the playerbase losing interest.
Since you have no influence over what people do, you may as well just accept that people will talk about video games you don't like on the video game board.

Only one or two of the boxes in that image are a legitimate criticism of the game. Can you identify which ones those are? When calling someone else a retard it's best not to look like a retard yourself, friend.

There's never a bad time for clang. When Athena's glorious metal hips debut I'll probably have a new favorite.
I do consider bastion a girl since zenyatta's a guy

Overkiddies, ladies and gentlemen.

You are actually retarded, aren't you?

Oh so you can't identify which ones are legitimate?
Thanks for demonstrating why silly faggots like you get dismissed when you criticize the game. Why should we listen to the input of someone who has no idea what they're talking about?

Woah there! This isn't a place to post critical opinions of videogames; it's a place for hugbox general threads where fragments of the community wank away at their pretty cosmetics and meme up the most epic images they can to dismiss mean old criticisms of the game their ego is currently entwined in which might hurt their fragile feelings.

If you'll reread my posts you'll notice an absence of any reference to the playerbase. People talk about games I don't like all the time on this site, often I talk about games I don't like with them. I don't understand why you think it's the game I have a problem with when I've stated pretty clearly that it's the community and moreover people like yourself that I have a problem with.

*"community as it exists here", rather, lest you immediately conflate that with "playerbase"

Nah, I'd be playing Dohverbotched if I was. :^)

Hmmm, don't really remember saying that (or anything close to that), but nobody accused Overkiddies of being smart.
Once again admitting to handwaving criticism away. Overkiddies just can't catch a break today.

I work for a viral marketing firm.
I was sent here to make as many overwatch threads as I can to shill this game.
I'm payed 40k per post, and even these threads with bingo in the OP count.
I'm also here to spread waifufaggotry even further than it should be.

i trust you

Man these grapes are fucking delicious!

So this "community as it exists here" of people who play and discuss the game aren't a part of the playerbase? I know what you're saying. I'm not sure why you're absolutely positive you're not wrong when you evidently are.

You're right you never made it explicit. It was just plain from the fact that it would be so easy to name a single legitimate criticism and yet you never do.
Oh no my friend, I don't admit anything. I'm not handwaving criticism. I'm shooing retards like you who don't know what they're talking about but somehow think they can contribute.

It's too late now, you've already admitted it (twice if you count the picture, which I do). Don't worry, though, I'll leave you to your hugbox, though, wouldn't want you to have a total mental breakdown on top of the spergout you're already having. I couldn't live with that on my conscience.

Just remember to repeat, "All criticisms of Overmeme are invalid!" at least three times a day, or you could just do what you're already doing and plug your ears while going, "NUH UH! NANANANANANA! CAN'T HEAR YOU!" both will work fine.

What am I wrong about? It seems like you're reading things into my posts that aren't there, all I've posted is my contempt for the repeat participants in this thread and especially yourself. If you think the 8ch community for any game makes for a realistic representation of the playerbase as a whole then you are delusional.

There's not much more exasperating than shitposters who have inferiority complexes about their choice of entertainment, so have a good night you slavering dolt.

bump
:^)

Joins a thread just to complain about a video game he hasn't played. Calls other people shitposters. Lol enjoy your autism.

One of Symmetra's achievements is "The carwash" which is obtained by hitting a target with 7 beams at the same time.

I'd call it a forced meme if anything. Unless people took to calling it that on their own VERY early in the beta, otherwise it's a blizzard original. I've also never heard anyone refer to her beams in that way in game.

really? ive heard laser disco, carwash, rave pit and death star ignition chamber

I haven't heard it being called a car wash in game either although i knew the achievement called it that. I've just been calling it as Symmetra having a nest in a room but i think I'll start using rave pit.

Don't make me want to fuck Bastion.

I've heard the "disco". That and "nest" is about it.

I want my dick to be sandwiched between two enemy Reinhardt shields

He asked if you could identify the few legitimate criticisms in the picture, and you ignored the question. That's why he said that.

Her gun is a microwave gun, her turrets are microwave guns, a room full of turrets is a microwave, if she's attacking you you're getting microwaved.
Is it seriously this uncommon? First thing I thought was that the noise sounds like a microwave.

one time i saw our mercy get pinned by the enemy reinhardt, so what else can ours do but charge right back at him? she got flattened between them and they fell on their asses

It's okay, user.
There's nothing wrong with wanting to respect the robot.

At first I was surprised, but then I remembered that people just love casual garbage like this.

Its ogre, your time here is finished. Move on.

Diablo 3 was best selling PC game of all time, so that must've been great too.

I doubt this claim.

But user, I wish to disrespect him.

Stay mad. Its a different Holla Forums now and you got left behind.
You always have hat fortress 2, remember to buy keys valued consumer! ;^)

so would a visor on a snuggie be a veil? will gremlin dva belly dance for us?

Fucking hell user

can you actually get keys as random drops?
in any case i dont think lootboxes and keys are a fair comparison

Keys are way worse, considering you get everything lootbox-related absolutely free and you would have to be an utter retard to ever spend money on it because of that.

Welp.

Why are you assuming I dislike this game?
I merely doubted your claim.

👌

Uh-oh, I don't even need to post anything with the bingo here stating the problems. Thanks OP.

I just want to get anything and i get nothing. fml

Jesus fuck, you Overmeme autists have your heads too far up your asses if you dismiss actual problems the game has.

has anyone noticed a large amount of rather low level accounts playing genji in every game? i don't play competitive because lol coinflip, but buying a second copy of overwatch to not fuck up your quick play win rate seems ridiculous to me

forgot two. to be honest, we should replace the mei squares with "overmeme" and something else.

kys tbh. your game is shit. I'm staying for the lewds.

We have almost our first bingo, almost…

maybe it should just be "meis body type is mentioned/argued over"

yeah, that and then just put overmeme in the leftover square

Or "delusional chubby chasers"

I don't get it, where does the "loobox key" thing come from?

Why do you assume I haven't played it? I played through all the beta periods since last November

It's just tf2 with waifus and this thread is full of shills. There's your "bingo", now what?

who would that be referring to, the ones that rightfully insist she isnt fat? or the ones that wishs she was so they had something to cater to their disgusting fetish?

Theres needs to be a shoop of charlies conspiracy wall from always sunny but with Mei and a big "THICC" scribble across the middle.

The ones that want her to be fat.

But that would just give us 2 free squares.

Maybe one of the new squares should be "Shitposters bitching about the Bingo card"

bingo!

I never really thought about it as TF2 with waifus but now you mention that, its a perfect analogy.

They should make a fat version but make them get tired after 2 minutes of gaming. And if you keep on playing for 10 minutes they have a coronary.

Battlenet stopped working, can't play any more, not much of lose but would be nice to play one or two comp at weekend, quick games are horrible and unplayable.

d.va the child soldier.

think they're being ddos'd, the game servers keep occasionally shutting down mid game as well

Could be because Hearthstone got an expansion today and their servers are just shitting out because of it.

They have been DDOSed a few times now.

Some people were suggesting that it was disgruntled cheaters who were banned that were doing it.

Its an interesting argument because if you dont put any effort in to banning cheaters, they will spoil the game for some people unlucky enough to be in a server with cheaters.
But if you are too effective at banning cheaters, they will DDOS your servers and spoil the game for everyone.

There seem to be pro cheaters who will never be banned though.

Overtale

nice
epic
i like it

Going down from 27 again, oh well, BTW, lately there is always one that complains about the loss and calling everyone else noobs.

TF2?

Overtriggered

What I mean is, who or why do they say OW lootboxes need a key? aside from the horrible RNG and the event fiasco I have to say, those are even cheaper than the TF2 crates and you can usually get at least some credits back, assuming you decide to buy them anyway.

Yep. A child soldier that fought against omnics in own customized mech. But 99% of her interactions are "LOL Video Games!"

How can she be a child soldier when she's fucking 19

I know D.va's backstory, she started playing starcraft when she was 16, held the world champion title "for the following 3 years", meaning she was already 19 before the war.

You can't be a child soldier when you're over eighteen, just because she has the personality of a thirteen year old mic squeaker it doesn't actually mean she's a kid.

Exept Shinji has less porn

I'm not sure about that.

You know, I can sort of understand them turning to korean starcraft players in hopes of finding a sort of Ender who can take control of an army of robots and out rts an ai using the power of autism.

But that doesn't explain why she's piloting a fucking mech, she's honestly one of the more simplistic heroes in the game.

Going down from 59 to 55, feels bad man.

Side-starring as a dick-in-the-panel in Asuka porn doesn't count.

Because remote control got fucked by said ai

this looks like a perfect tool for someone with a too large HD

My gigaton nigger

It's a pretty good tool unless you run into an artist whose stuff is locked behind a tumblr or something.

But a single mech. You've got someone whose skill is supposedly commanding armies in real time and you've got her controlling just one unit.

A question: did you add other sites beside the ones already in with grabber?And if yes what are those?
Also: how the fuck this shit works?I spent a day only to finally add the file extension

At least you reached 59, I can't imagine the hellish combat situations on that rank, I know I am no tournament material myself, that's for sure.

Wait. Does this grab stuff from Pixiv too?

I don't know the thought process of retarded shit posters. It just an insult.

Oh, it's a very simple one really.
They don't know how to argue or convince someone at all, IRL they are spergs that either back out from any argument or just ramble and get ignored instead.

So they do the next best thing they know: arguments by proxy.
They heard someone say somewhere that TF2 crate system is bad and he was a smart guy so he must know what he was talking about.
They also heard that Overwatch features some kind of crates or something.
So, if they want to talk shit about Overwatch or if they actually are dumb enough to even believe the drivel they spew, they'll just associate one with the other.

Nevermind the fact that they don't know WHY the crates are bad (despite how basic that is), how the crates work on Overwatch and what the differences mean for the game. This isn't about knowing the reason behind things and coming up with your own ideas, this is about being lazy and reusing an argument some other person said that was right that time so it must be right now as well!

It's also the reason they'll keep mentioning ASSFAGGOTS. There are very good reasons why that genre is cancerous as fuck and doomed to fail all the time. It's built with certain elements and in certain ways that make it truly devoid of fun except when they want to hook you up.
And despite the fact Overwatch is not built in the same way at all, it's still gonna be refered as one by shitposters for the exact same reason:
They heard someone say ASSFAGGOTS are bad, they don't exactly know why, but if they say Overwatch is ASSFAGGOTS that means it's bad, right?

An interesting example is quite possibly HotS that is hated for being a MOBA. And while that means it's still badly designed as a game, I find that it doesn't have most of the flaws other games in that genre have as well. The snowballing, the tedious early-game the boring jungles, the same map all the time.
The thing is, MOBA fans don't want MOBAs, they want Dota (and that's why LoL has the same map and plays in the same way) and everyone else will lump it together with any other MOBA and ignore it.

Kinda wish HotS wasn't the failure it is since, as far as MOBAs go, it's quite possibly the best fun you can have in that genre.

Overwatch is a game you play with friends or you don't play at all.

Nah, it has SankakuComplex though. :^)

The fuck is the point of this then. All the good shit is on Pixiv.

HotS made some good moves in some of the things they did to move away from the dotaclone standard but they didn't go far enough, they could have completely done away with or reimagined lanes and bases but instead every single map still has the same 2/3 lanes with 2/3 towers and regularly spawning waves of three melee and two ranged minions.

Batch tag downloads with a blacklist user. It's not like most pixiv batch downloaders aren't broken anyways since you need an account to browse, it's been like that for years before they added English.

Why didn't they just release the inevitable Unit 01 skin from the beginning?

Faggot, I care about creative ways of fucking with and dueling people with Tracer. The rest of it is just tumblr shipping and autism.

What I love about this thread is (besides Mei and Bastion) the amount of in-fighting between anons.

There's people who like the game. There's people who don't. With a catalog of 450 threads, you'd think there would be enough space for everyone, but no.
This is the magic of Holla Forums right here at work.
People who hate eachother mingling and shittalking everyday.

Never change. I fucking love this place.

But to be honest, the people who hate Overwatch could make some better OC or OC at all. The people who do like it did some funny shit, but I'd appreciate some anti-Overwatch OC aswell, even though I like the game.

Why does everyone in this game say ultimate as "altimate"

are all americans this stupid?

why do americans call the ping pong kill-em-all move an ultimate

I just went and checked a few, none of them do that. I don't know what you're talking about.

every american I've played with will say "my ultimate is ready" or call it "alt" as in "alternate"

Almost like they speak with an accent or something…

Why do you think she brags about APM when you activate her defense matrix? She's manually destroying those projectiles.

This. you can even see her press one of the two toside buttons on her flight sticks when she deletes a projectile. She's basically shooting them out of the air…which shouldn't be possible for a human, now that I think of it. Clearly she's using some sort of program to increase her APM, meaning that she probably used the same for her Starcraft tourneys. I think D.va's title should be revoked.

Are you kidding? Have you even seen gookclick masters at work?

Jej

tfw no americree

12 days to go goyim.

GO HOME OVERCUCKS

We are home, if you want a hugbox as badly as it sounds like you do, you should go home to Reddit.

Why haven't they just renamed it to offensive ult of the game

user

You know you can just filter threads you don't like, right?
If you're that upset over a thread you don't like, I'm sure 4chan will be happy to have you back

I wish filtering worked for me. I'd probably hide a couple generals.

lets be honest though, she would be a 13 year old loli if they werent so afraid of them. li li perhaps being the exception because shes a yiff head.

But she isn't.

its criminal

dont you mean

HANZO

MAPS ARE FULL OF LANES/CHOKEPOINTS
MEI IS THICC
MEI IS /fit/
BLIZZDRONES
GAME IS DYING BACK TO REDDIT/TUMBLR/CUCKCHAN
ASSFAGGOTS
Q TO WIN
CASUAL
F2P MICROTRANSACTIONS
LOW SKILL CEILING
HUGE HITBOXES EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE FIXED
Bumplock when?
20 TICK
%60
(multiple posts ranting about the game to no-one in particular)
TF2 WITH WAIFUS
(((Kaplan)))
E-SPORTS
SJW DEVS
SHILLS
I only come to these threads for the porn tbh
You faggots just dismiss criticism
WHAT ABOUT THOSE LOOTBOX KEYS?
AIMBOTS/WALLHACKING

been trying to bump up some of my lesser played characters, anyone got good zarya/zenyatta trips and tricks?

Here's looking at you Ana players.

Play with friends or eat shit.

welp

Hang back as Zarya then bubble the guaranteed retard who tries to jump into a group of 6 enemies by himself for 50 charge then vaporize things with the 100 charge you get from soaking up a hit yourself.

Anyone else just randomly get matched with a bunch of retards out of nowhere? I get about five consecutive games with both sides being evenly matched and get a decent enough challenge out of it but then I get reinstanced because two people left and suddenly I'm on a team of braindead fucks against a team that has all the competence mine lacks.

Is this the forced winrate at work?

callofduty is a pretty good hero

the dyke works good as an all rounder but really shines when you have an aggressive short ranged teammate, like a competent reaper or mei. meis slow will give you an easy time keeping your laser beam on someones ass, and all the better if you have other teammates who also shoot what mei tags.
other things to look out for are dva and junkrat ults, or friendly roadhogs trying to recover health while the wrath of god is falling on his head. it can be kind of hard to determine but try to get a feel for when enemy ults will be up, since having your shields ready is more important than having a little more charge.

At critical health once, I started spamming the "Need healing!" voice line when our only healer was an Ana. After 4 lines she still didn't even look my way, she was just sniping the enemies.

So I moved in front of her. "Need healing!" She moved to the side. I stepped in front of her again. "Need healing!" She moved to the side again. I moved in front again. "Need healing!"

And then she has the nerve to tell me to stop getting in the way of her shot.

I just did three games where my teams did nothing but rush in one by one and get slaughtered. I didn't even get any goddamn medals because I had to keep waiting for the fuckers to come back so I could actually do something useful.

He shoots terrorists and doesn't afraid of anyone.

Join the club.

the suffering

Yeah that happens to me too you start to hate everyone because you know you only get golds because the only other damage on your team is a genjitard who never right clicks or a mei that always goes in alone and gets gang raped by the entire other team.

i'm starting to see 2-3 star players too some how in quickplays and they're still doing retard shit, i aint even that good at shooters but i know not to run dickfirst at the point when they have 3 dudes on it

To be fair, a Mei actually is capable of contesting a point for an insanely long time in some circumstances.

Rush onto the point and get yourself in a corner, ice block to heal up, and then ice wall yourself into the corner so no one can get to you. Then just look up and use your ice beam in case any fucking Genjis/Winstons/Pharahs try to get over the ice wall.

Yeah I really hate how this game punishes you if you ever manage to get a good team and win for once. Here have a tank that won't stop hugging the spawn, have a genji and a tracer so you know nobody on the other team is going to die and a zenyatta and a lucio that will never heal you ever.

at least lucio has to accidentally heal you once in a while.

I have never seen a mei do that though they always chase a tank into their entire team.

i've seen meis do that on the opposite team

ive never actually seen that work, its annoying but generally just ends up causing a 5v6.

I feel you. I have never once been on the same team as a good Mei.

it would be nice if we could see friendly meis ice-wall marker before she uses it so we have a split second to correct ourselves

i once saw a friendly mei put a wall in front of a graviton surge, even when losing horribly i don't get mad, but that made me pretty mad

ive put down plenty of shitty walls, but i seem to be the only mei player that knows you can break the fucking thing by pressing the button again

I'm a very shy person, but I've had times where friendly Meis have pissed me off so much that my anger actually overcame my aversion to talking on voice chat.

do you want to bully her cow tits after games like that?

I just want to scream racial slurs at her player over and over again. Last time a Mei on my team blocked me, I just lost my shit and called him a nigger on voice chat.

after describing yourself as shy, i can only imagine it being slightly embarrassing

I didn't find it embarrassing at all. I just don't like talking to people. Dumb nigger kept blocking my ults with his epic fat snow goblin.

Did Blizzard just upgrade their servers to 60tick?

Get off my board overcuck :^)

LMAO BUT MEI IS BAE GUYS

The game is boring and unsatisfying.

She is qt. But that's why she needs to stay off my battlefield. That way she's at home, safe, taking care of our half-breed kids.

If this continues to happen, then yes, forced winrate just like in dota 2.

Also MEET THE BASTION COPYRIGHT GUBGUBGUB

That's some writing right there takes notes Blizzard!

Yeah. I could lower my living standards, and we'd get along flawlessly. Provided I got to fug her every night while listening to kpop.

$50.00 worth of game and not even F2P. Even tumblr hates f2players

I remember seeing a MLG owning a bodypillow of a vampire.

"You wouldn't understand because you're a pleb"

they have pretty good legs for beings made of plastic

I wish niggers would stop switching characters constantly so that they never have their ult it is fucking infuriating I have now lost four games in a row now.

at least people are learning to switch instead of sticking with a character that isn't helping for a whole matched (granted i tend to stick to one character a whole match, if i'm getting at least silvers)

It doesn't help if they aren't doing anything ever because we need their ult and they never have it.

in some cases i would say having the right character is more important than using your ult.
ults were a mistake though. im seeing too many matches where 3 or 4 people on both team all blow their ult in the same time frame.

Well it is pretty much the only way to clear a point if the other team isn't retarded.

I know that feel, ranked too so I'm in the shitter.
also

also

Another great one

Why do you even bother with this shit system?

Losing streaks and bad teams can get comfy with the right people.

i don't even bother with competitive unless i got some buddies online

luckily i only play for fun so i can deal with quickmatch pubs most of the time

whats the deal with the influx of fucking double genjis though

I always considered myself an S but seeing as I keep coming back I might be a switch in reality.
I've got no other explanation.

A m8 of mine went from 50 to 37 with solo queuing and he mains Lucio and DVa. I want to say that I have hopes for the new season but seeing the problems we have now it's very doubtful.

It's a fucking joke.

At least you can get two consecutive victories. Placed 56, and I've only won two matches since then. Two. Exactly two victories since placement.

F

Back in my college days, I was addicted to MOBAs and would just listen to kpop and play League until 3 am. I was fucking addicted, and my roommate was even worse, skipping classes for it. When he logged 1000 hours in a semester, I realized that it was dangerous, and quit. Only then did I realize that it was shit.

Now that I have a few weeks off from work, I'm kinda slipping into my old habits, and realizing that I miss those halcyon days. So I've been listening to lods of kpop while I play. The grills are qt, if mostly plastic, and the music is catchy and makes for a good background.

i aint even mad, they played me like a fiddle

Okay, sure. Whatever. I'll take it.

I mean, I'm still gud enough despite mostly playing Ana, Roadhog, Zarya, Zenyatta, and the odd Pharah, right? How the fuck do niggers learn to aim like with most Offense heroes, God damn. I may be playing on US servers while being a Yuropoor but fucking still.

Anybody up right now and want to play?
DijonMustang1256

Might be you reached yer limit? Maybe you're trying to force it? Sometimes I surprise myself with god like aiming but it's never something I can do consciously.

forgot the # between the numbers

i would but im relative new to the game. wanna git gud. The only char i can wreck shit up is pharah and heal with lucio/mercy

No problem for me, dude, I'm shit anyway.

wont be playin right now but i will send a friend request for later

I'm looking forward to letting you down, m8

Is this what uncle Holla Forums calls a false flag operation?

No, it's called being an Uncle Tom of a cancerous minority. Honestly Mei can make or break the game on both attack and defense.

She even blocked off the enemy McCree's high noons, saved us from getting shreked by graviton surges AND DVa's ults.

Mei is bae, keep playing her well.

Feels cool man.

Overwatch is now 60 tick. Shitposters BTFO. Cry more about the bingo card dismissing criticism because none of them are objective or true now.

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20748674807

Do you really think that this will stop the shitposters? I mean they are still ranting about the hitboxes although that got fixed months ago. But i´m glad that Blizzard finally upgraded their servers. I hate being shot through the wall.

So apparently overwatch has 60 ticks and a way to force australian servers only.

Should I buy the game again or not give blizzard any shekels.

I mean, it might send a message that not fucking over the customer leads to sales.

I'm not being a cuck, r-r-right?

It's not like the game is without flaws. It's just that none of those flaws are in the OP image.

This would make Valve and EA very confused.

You might as well buy it and level up in time for the next competitive season, quickplay is some fun shit right now.

the whole game or just competitive?

There's no official announcement for it and I'm not at home to test it so you'll have to check it yourself.

yes the person who probably doesn't own the game should buy it to check it out :^)

0.10 USD has been deposited to your account

Quick play and competitive, don't know about the Lucioball thing, just tested it out.

if it affects dickplay id assume it affects match of the week

I didn't check IDs and assumed you had the game. Thanks for the $0.10 though. I'll be able to buy two avocados to feed my Brazilian family.

But I'm not the person you responded to.

Shit, I hear an avocado is $4 in NZ, you should export them asap

They're Brazilian avocados though.
They probably have teeth.

if they have teeth they have mouths. means they can suck a dick

Imagine.png

Is someone going to make a new thread for me to shitpost in or what

You wait till page 15. Then the waifu carousel begins anew.
THEN we all hide for the Clang degenerates swarm.

they could give be 6 years and i wouldnt get the tracer skins

pretty sure i just had a genji stand behind me and reflect while i was whole hogging it, but i skipped the kill cam cause im a dingaling.

Is there a reason Winston's ult doesn't knock Bastion around in turret mode?

Because bastion is shit enough as it is you heartless monster

same reason he doesnt just rip people in half i guess

back when I played bastions were free frag

Sitting in a corner will do that to you, if you play him with a sliver of imagination and don't trap yourself in predictable spots everyone uses then you're golden.

but going into turret mode makes you stationary

widowmaker, pharah etc can fuck you up

There's nothing you can do against genji

If you're a stationary target and in anyone's direct LOS it's your own fault. Also,

Any or all of these will do.

Hell, even switching to Winston can usually make the Genji repick most times. You have options user, use them.

You would be amazed how "my ultimate is ready" can force a pub to work together.

The command wheel needs more slots tbh. Only to give players a comprehensive way to communicate. Group up with me only ever substitutes as help so often.

Datamining suggests it is getting a revamp. Theres a lot of new voice commands like "Enemy team making a push here!" and "hidden enemy in this area"

Speaking of, Sombra is going to be the stealth character right?

Everything suggests yes. If you go back to the summer games trailer there is a shimmering 'cloaked' figure standing on top of the lucioball maps goal, and lots of audio files talking about "an invisible enemy nearby".

the same pubs that ignore "i need healing" and a big red CRITICAL! on their screen? bullshit

90% of the time the guy spamming "I NEED HEALING" is a genji thats missing 1hp. You know it i know it.

then they should learn what his voice sounds like

[WHINING IN JAPANESE]

Just imagine that every single one of those "need healing" lines says (critical health).

i spam "i need healing" a lot. i'm usually standing behind the healer at 5hp for 5 minutes, spamming i need healing while he keeps healing a full health rein with shield. then some stray bullet hits me and i die.

i dont think people realize how 60 health is a fuck load to a 200 health squishy

Then the healers the shitter. Only time a healer shouldnt be topping everyone off in rotation is if a FUCKING LUCIO is on your team spamming the boosted speed boost with tracers and genjis running around like hyper active schoolkids.

when it goes out of your way to give you a team of shitters of course your healers gonna be a shitter too

pharah seems like shit after these mccree buffs

Pharah is good for capping points on places like temple of anubis.

Still wondering when we finally get bans

shes nice when you need to go up but the cast she cant hold her own against grows

This. She needs an alternative fire on her weapon.

He actually got a heavy nerf in the meantime again to his long range capabilities. His damage drop off used to start at 30m. Now it´s 20m. As long as phara stays at a distance he will just scratch her.

which is more than she can do to him at a distance.
oddly, i only started seeing tons of mccrees after the nerf which also came with fan the hammer and stun buffs

pharah can be playable if the token mccree isn't very good, but it's the mccree's game to lose more than yours to win

though i must say it's fairly dire if this is the best use you can come up with

is there a point to bans when you are able to switch between lives?

Any map with pits are good for Pharah. I've gotten POTG several times by knocking 2-4 people into the pit on Nepal. Shame her viability is so damn dependent on the map.

Ban two heros for the round/match