Trump, GOP senators to unveil revised bill cutting legal immigration

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/2/donald-trump-gop-senators-unveil-revised-bill-cutt/?

1. SPEAK ENGLISH 2. SUPPORT YOURSELF 3. HAVE SKILLS

President Trump is expected to join two Republican senators at the White House on Wednesday to highlight a bill that would cut legal immigration levels in half and install a merit-based system for those seeking to come to the U.S.

Sens. David Perdue of Georgia and Tom Cotton of Arkansas will reintroduce an updated version of the legislation, called the Reforming American Immigration for a Strong Economy Act. It was originally introduced in February.

The measure would focus on reducing the number of people allowed to immigrate to the U.S. and limit the current practice of family-related immigration.

“Our current immigration system is outdated and doesn’t meet the diverse needs of our economy,” Cotton aide Caroline Rabbitt told The Weekly Standard. “Senator Cotton and Senator Perdue will join President Trump to unveil legislation aimed at creating a skills-based immigration system that will make America more competitive, raise wages for American workers, and create jobs.”

Mr. Trump, whose early efforts have focused on a crackdown on illegal immigration at the Mexican border, said last week that immigration reforms must protect American workers.

“Instead of today’s low-skilled system — which is a terrible system where anyone comes in, people who have never worked, people that are criminals, anyone comes in — we want a merit-based system,” he said. “One that protects our workers, protects our taxpayers, and one that protects our economy.”

Other urls found in this thread:

fox8.com/2017/08/02/president-trump-to-push-immigration-changes/
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/354/text
cbsnews.com/news/president-trump-to-make-immigration-announcement/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4753820/Trump-backs-plan-halve-legal-immigration-2027.html
archive.is/q5yTO
usnews.com/news/top-news/articles/2017-08-02/trump-senators-to-unveil-bill-to-cut-legal-immigration-to-us
latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-trump-is-pushing-for-a-merit-based-1501681787-htmlstory.html
archive.is/ZFhZz
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/11/17/republicanpathtovictory/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Two conservative senators will appear alongside President Trump at the White House Wednesday to announce a new version of their bill to restrict and reform legal immigration. Arkansas’s Tom Cotton and Georgia’s David Perdue have been coordinating with the White House on the legislation,
which may propose to cut legal immigration levels by about half by 2027.

I submitted my sticky request. The shills are going to lose their fucking minds (again) over this.

Just watched it live. The salt is going to be flowing today!!!

He's a thief. Many thiefs in Africa got their hands chopped off so they can't steal.

It was just on CSPAN I caught the end of it.
The biggest is
NO WELFARE OR GOVT HAND OUTS FOR 5 YEARS UPON ENTRY TO THE NATION

Today is a good day lads

it's literally nothing

that's already a law

Thank you friend, I'm still waiting for more news reports to roll in, but the whole speech is in

Weren't we waiting for august all year?

Cry harder, kike. Sage negated.

This is a great day.

still very limited in terms of articles, but here's a video from (((PBS)))

MERIT-BASED IS CODE FOR WHITE

If it is already a law why is it not enforced?
I assume this would be no food stamps no ebt cards nothing.

It was a visual pun, you turboautist.

Immigration isn't only about numbers but about who comes in aka European immigration rather than spics. niggers and other third worlds shit skins

It is a visual pun but giving the back story as to why the nigger cant write his name is good so the sorry emotion does not kick in.

Why is there always at least one person bitching about a positive change? It's uncanny.

fox8.com/2017/08/02/president-trump-to-push-immigration-changes/

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump plans to join with two Republican senators to unveil legislation that would place new limits on legal immigration. It would seek an immigration system based on merit and jobs skills instead of family connections.

Trump was appearing with Republican Sens. David Perdue of Georgia and Tom Cotton of Arkansas at the White House on Wednesday to discuss the bill. The president said at an Ohio rally last month that he was working with the conservative senators to “create a new immigration system for America.”

Trump has made cracking down on illegal immigration a hallmark of his administration and has tried to slash federal grants for cities that refuse to comply with federal efforts to detain and deport those living in the country illegally.

His involvement will put him at the center of efforts to make changes to the legal immigration system. Previewing the event, White House officials said the bill would aim to create a skills-based immigration system to make the U.S. more competitive, raise wages and create jobs.

The White House said that only 1 in 15 immigrants comes to the U.S. because of their skills, and the current system fails to place a priority on highly skilled immigrants.

Perdue and Cotton introduced the legislation in February that would change the 1965 law to reduce the number of legal immigrants, limiting the number of people able to obtain green cards to join families already in the United States.

The bill would also aim to slash the number of refugees in half and eliminate a program that provides visas to countries with low rates of immigration.

Trump’s appearance was aimed at bringing attention to the bill, which has been largely ignored in the Senate, with no other lawmaker signing on as a co-sponsor. GOP leaders have showed no inclination to vote on immigration this year.

Some immigrant advocates have criticized the proposal, saying that slashing legal immigration would hurt industries like agriculture and harm the economy.

“Our system is broken, but the response should be to modernize it, not take a sledgehammer to it,” said Jeremy Robbins, executive director of New American Economy, a group of business leaders, mayors and others backed by former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg that advocates for comprehensive immigration reform.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/354/text

The latest version of the bill.

What a subversive slogan. Being dead is what the Reds want, after all.

mfw Leftists start screaming like scalded cats as this heavily goes against their delusions of equality.

Because you’re a cocksucking faggot who doesn’t know what is actually happening here.

Chill down, I am being helpful. That is all. I wouldn't be surprised that the white africans did this as well because well you know the answer.

Good God, lads, it's not even september, and we're hitting levels of winning that shouldn't be possible.

it was the closest picture I had to the 1960s, I wanted to emphasize the reworking of the 1965 immigration act in the text

cbsnews.com/news/president-trump-to-make-immigration-announcement/

In a Wednesday speech in the White House's Roosevelt Room, President Trump endorsed a bill aimed at reforming the U.S. immigration system by scaling back the number of immigrants entering the country.

The Reforming American Immigration for Strong Employment (RAISE) bill, introduced by Sens. Tom Cotton, R-Arkansas, and David Perdue, R-Georgia, establishes a "points-based system for acquiring a green card," according to Mr. Trump, while also preventing immigrants from collecting welfare.

"The RAISE Act will reduce poverty, increase wages and save taxpayers billions and billions of dollars," Mr. Trump said.

The bill aims to alter the U.S. immigration system to favor immigrants who speak English, have financial stability and demonstrate useful skills.

"This legislation demonstrates our passion for struggling American families," Mr. Trump said, adding that the change in immigration policy "puts America first."

The president asserted that the current immigration system "has not been fair to our people, to our citizens, to our workers."

Salt is starting to trickle out on Twitter.

I hope John McCain dies of natural causes Mr FBI I said natural during the eclipse so his rampant faggotry is stopped.

He have cancer so it won't be long.

Leftists are going to call him a white supremacist anyway, so there's literally no downside to actually being one at this point. The man has been called Hitler and nobody listens to the kvetching anymore, why not just… be Hitler…?

Even the Left is admitting this bill helps whites more than anyone else. What a lovely day!

The Age of Niggers and Leftists is over.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4753820/Trump-backs-plan-halve-legal-immigration-2027.html

President Donald Trump endorsed a plan this morning that will halve legal immigration levels beginning in 2027 and dramatically cut down on the number of green cards that are doled out to low-skilled workers.

The immigration system currently weighs familial ties in deciding who gets to come to the US. Two U.S Senators, Tom Cotton and David Perdue, want candidates with the most valuable skills to jump to the front of the line.

They unveiled legislation at the White House today that would replace the current green card system with a competitive application process that gives English speakers and applicants with desirable skill sets an edge.

Trump said in remarks that he delivered alongside the senators that the present policy 'has placed substantial pressure on American worker, taxpayers and community resources.'

'It has not been fair to our people, to our citizens, to our workers,' he asserted.

Only a fifth of immigrants coming to the US currently are being admitted based on job-based factors, according to the New York Times.

Migration Policy Institute data from 2014 shows that 64 percent of immigrants were immediate family members or sponsored family members of American citizens, while 15 percent we admitted because of their skill set.

Another 13 percent of immigrants were admitted through the refugee and asylum programs and five percent won their entry through the State Department’s diversity lottery.

Trump told Congress in his first joint address to lawmakers in February that he wants to switch to a 'merit-based' system of immigration.

'It’s a basic principle that those seeking to enter a country ought to be able to support themselves financially, yet in America, we do not enforce this rule, straining the very public resources that our poorest citizens rely upon,' Trump said.

'Switching away from this current system of lower-skilled immigration, and instead adopting a merit-based system, we will have so many more benefits,' he contended. 'It will save countless dollars, raise workers’ wages, and help struggling families - including immigrant families - enter the middle class.'

The White House said Wednesday that Trump wants to adopt an immigration system like Canada's or Australia's.

Canada scores applicants based on their language proficiency, financial stability, employment prospects and educational background.

Stephen Miller, a senior advisor to the president has been working on the legislation with Cotton and Perdue.

A spokeswoman for Sen. Cotton told The Weekly Standard in advance of the measure's unveiling that the bill would create a 'skills-based immigration system.'

'Our current immigration system is outdated and doesn’t meet the diverse needs of our economy,' said Cotton aide Caroline Rabbitt.

The rate of legal immigration would fall overall from 1 million people per year to 500,000 if Perdue and Cotton's reforms are enacted.

A White House official told Politico in July that the aim of the reforms were to 'reduce low-skilled immigration substantially, which will protect American workers and recent immigrants themselves.'

'In order to be eligible for citizenship, you'll have to demonstrate you are self-sufficient and you don't receive welfare,' the official said.

Whether the legislation will even make it to the finish line is up for debate, however.

'It's a difficult one in the current Congress, and we know that,' a second Trump aide admitted to Politico.

The measure is sure to be opposed by the same Democrats on Capitol Hill who have fought Trump's other immigration actions tooth and nail.

The president's deportation policies have broken up families whose only crime is their illegal entry into the country, they say.

His Middle East travel ban that sought to exclude grandparents and cousins from coming to the US under a familial ties provision was another point of contention. The Supreme Court overruled the administration last month and said that both count as 'close family.'

AMAZING!

Trump-sama is saving the day! The less beaners there are taking resources, the more there are available for white families!

Beware kike-kuns! An entire white generation is being born that is fully aware of your true face! Prepare for your precious holocaust to become a reality!

And in related news

archive.is/q5yTO

You damn fool. Do you really think whites have the most paper merit? NO! It's the poo-in-loos. It's the chinks. And there are thousands of times more of them than there are of whites.

THIS BILL WILL DESTROY THE WHITE MIDDLE CLASS COMPLETELY

If they pull this off Trump's presidency will be worth it on this alone.

The immigrant white middle class?

They're going to need ALOT more than JAVA CERTIFICATION from Mumbai poo-in-the-loo colleges.
< Guy I have paper 100% you will be satisfied in the utmost believe me I cannot tell a lie. I am top 1% java programmer in all India and certified MathLete. Also in my country, I am doctor.

I think he was talking about european immigrants, it was still kinda dumb though.

You're really having to jump through some crazy mental hoops to try and spin this your way, kike-kun!

It's ok, we're enjoying the show!

Can you explain how merit-based immigration reform is worse than what existed before?

Man Dan Pena is so up his own ass half the time.

One step closer to making English the official language. Such a farce that it isn't by now.

White Europeans who run from their countries don't go to America, they go to Germany.

t.Country next to Bosnia

BEST TIMELINE

Eh I have helped some nationalist eurobros to come to the states in recent months, many of them are sick of this shit.

What do you get out of coming here if you aren't white but want to help, I just can never understand that. I mean thanks I guess if you are genuine, its just really fuckin confusing. Like when marxists patronize niggers thinking itll earn them a special pass or something.

usnews.com/news/top-news/articles/2017-08-02/trump-senators-to-unveil-bill-to-cut-legal-immigration-to-us

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump and two Republican senators on Wednesday will unveil a plan at the White House to overhaul the rules for legal immigrants, a proposal that would slash numbers overall and focus on skilled immigrants, the White House said.

Trump will discuss his support for a bill developed by senators Tom Cotton of Arkansas and David Perdue of Georgia that they had said would cut legal immigration by 50 percent over 10 years by reducing the kinds of relatives immigrants can bring into the country.

"Right now, only one in 15 immigrants come here because of their skills. And we don't prioritize ultra-high-skilled immigrants," a White House official said, speaking on background ahead of the announcement, which is slated for 1130 a.m. ET (1530 GMT).

The White House believes the changes proposed by the senators would raise wages and create jobs, the official said.

Full speech, starts at 57~ minutes

user err… he, might be a rare species of ethnic Brit. No need to kick him while he's down.

I'm of German descent. My closest non-white parents are four-five generations away.. It's not confusing: my country is such a shithole there's no point in being a patriot. Why would I ever be a patriot? My country hasn't produced anything of worth; the few things it did isn't enough for any nationalist movement to put its feet on. It's a marxist hellhole that needs to be bombed out of its existence. If there are anyone abusing the immigration rules, I'll kick them out back to my old country, because they don't deserve to be there. Simple.

What do I get? Let's see: the freedom to actually get a gun to protect my family without the gov't telling me I can't because it's too dangerous. Good quality life (not going to Commiefornia/Jew York). A way to raise my kids without widespread marxist indoctrination (you fuckers think you have it bad, you have no idea how it is outside your bubble). Taxes going where they should; to the people, not to the pockets of politicians (again, not that it doesn't happen in the US; it's just that there they have the decency of being less overt when being corrupt).

Cons: fuckers will mistake my bad accent during the first months as an illegal. Don't care, easily fixed, peace of mind is there since my documents will be all good.

Give me a country of residence right now, and a Google photo that looks closest to your face. Then we can talk.

Give me reasons why. Then we can talk.

there's no need to derail the thread, this is an anonymous image board. Anyone can claim to be anything. It's about ideas.

latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-trump-is-pushing-for-a-merit-based-1501681787-htmlstory.html

President Trump is pushing forward with his promise of a harder line on legal immigration, endorsing a proposal to slash the number of immigrants admitted to the United States while favoring those with certain education levels and skills.

Trump announced his support for such an overhaul of immigration law during an event Wednesday at the White House with conservative Republican Sens. Tom Cotton of Arkansas and David Perdue of Georgia.

The changes proposed in their bill, called the RAISE Act, would be the "biggest change in 50 years" to the immigration system, Trump said, and reflect the administration's "compassion for struggling American families that deserve an immigrant system that puts their needs first."

The bill faces dim prospects in Congress, where nearly all Democrats and a sizable number of Republicans oppose its key provisions. But it reflects a central promise of Trump's campaign and the renewed emphasis the White House has made in recent weeks to appeal to the president's core supporters.

White House staff have been working closely with Cotton and Perdue for weeks on the legislation, which would restrict how the U.S. admits immigrants and move to what Trump has described as a "merit-based" system similar to that used in Australia and Canada.

The proposal "ends chain migration," Trump said, referring to the preference for uniting family members in the current immigration system. It would implement a points-based system for awarding lawful permanent residency, or green cards.

Foreign applicants would receive a higher score if they "speak English," can financially support themselves and have skills that "can contribute to our economy," Trump said.

The proposal has been praised by groups that advocate reduced immigration, including NumbersUSA and the Federation of Immigration Reform.

Immigration advocacy groups are opposed, as are many economists who say the nation, with an aging population and low fertility rate, should be encouraging an influx of younger workers to spur economic growth.

The current U.S. immigration system favors uniting family members with relatives already in the country. It was built on the premise that any person, regardless of how much education or money they have, can come to the United States and create a productive life for themselves.

Any changes along the lines of the proposed bill would require support from moderate Republican senators such as Sens. John McCain of Arizona and Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, and many Senate Democrats oppose making partial changes to immigration law without creating a pathway to legal status for immigrants who arrived in the country illegally and put down roots.

Trump repeatedly has said he doesn't want to reduce the total number of immigrants admitted each year, yet the proposal by Cotton and Perdue would cut legal immigration by more than half.

At the same time, Trump during his campaign called for returning the level of foreign-born Americans to their historic norm. The level is currently higher than at most periods in U.S. history. Immigration experts said at the time that Trump's goal could only be achieved by sharply reducing legal immigration levels.

Trump has also been reluctant to end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, started by President Obama, which provides work authorizations to immigrants brought to the U.S. illegally as children. Trump called the program "unconstitutional" during the presidential campaign, but also has expressed sympathy toward people who are in this country illegally through no fault of their own and were raised here.

At a rally in Ohio last week, Trump praised Cotton and Perdue and said he was working with the senators to replace "today's low-scale system, just a terrible system where anybody comes in."

"We want a merit-based system, one that protects our workers, our taxpayers, and one that protects our economy. We want it merit-based," Trump said.

Full video, starts around 57~ minutes

Exactly. I want to immigrate because I have money to invest in the country, the skills to manage a small-medium company and enough of a market to sell my products. All that done with a strict business code. It's not perfect, but miles ahead of my competitors that adhere to PC culture, wrecking the market with inane bullshit from marxist cultural indoctrination. If anything, I'm doing a favor for the US citizens; my business will employ and feed citizen families, reject the status quo that is degenerating the concept of family and proposing a return to ideas that worked in the past before the great culling of conservative ideas.

Congress are fucking niggers and should be killed they're purposefully trying to destroy all our hard fucking work.

Welcome. Have a McMuffin.

Fuck I guess those boatloads of middle class whites who have no skills and can't speak any English have to turn back.

Think about it, soon there is going to be a huge wave of Europeans leaving Europe due toto all the shitskins invading and Trump is prepping for their diaspora. He made statements in the past about wanting more Christian immigrants along with a merit based system

In related news
The ✡NAACP✡ has issued a travel advisory for Missouri.
archive.is/ZFhZz
No fucking kidding. Niggers are now supposed to be scared of going to Missouri. WE NEED TO STEP IT THE FUCK UP. WE NEED TO GET TRAVEL ADVISORIES IN EVERY STATE.

A lot of southern states used to have signs telling coon-kuns "not to let the sun set on their asses." It would be great to see a resurgence if those!

really makes u think

This is literally the main thing I wanted from a Trump presidency. Everything else is just gravy.

Lmao this is gold

top kek

Good stuff! This is more important than illegal immigration!

whites in the third world want to get the fuck out of there, not to get gibs, but to stop buying one headphone for you and 2 for the state. 200% tax is not that uncommon here, at least in hueland.
Not to mention all that dosh goes to politician pockets

Well, they aren't really wrong there, are they?

To signal against this, leftists will have to admit that immigrants aren't bringing anything good to the country and need welfare.

Thats the thing. They just admited that anyone non white is useless garbage.

they're called shills user

Parroting little Dicky Spencer are we?

my dick is fucking diamonds holy shit

How do the shills not see this?
Can they not see that Trump is using the left to push the middle towards him, and by proxy us?

Let's just keep it a secret.

Even if it's not the change really need, it still sets precedent for the Immigration Act to be modified or even removed altogether to serve the needs of the people.

This roller coaster has reached the top of a really big hill. Are you ready for the ride?

Canada here, Pajeets and Chinks game our system HARD.

This.

It's one thing to create this standard, it's another to see it actually enforced. There's a shitload of underhanded ways these monkeys get in here, the worst of which is the "family ruiniting" shit where if one of these street shitters or dog munchers gets in here, they can bring the rest of their entire family here with them.

Yes, this is how you shift the window. Say something reasonable, commies sperg out at plebs in the middle, plebs move away from commies and towards you. This is how they fucked up the country and the least painful way to unfuck it.

Should have added, #3 is a perfect example of 'Muphries law', when you attempt to criticize one's grammar, you'll make a mistake of your own.

That's funny considering I've met at least 4 Germans living here permanently. 1 in Florida, 1 in ohio and 2 in cali.

is there more salt?

moar

I wonder if RAISE act is cypto for RACE act

The fucking music is what makes that video perfect, holy shit.

Livestream of WH Press Conference on The New Immigration Plan

Come join in

Reminder to report and filter all implicit faggots.

Oh shit it's jewbbeols! This'll be fun.

That chat is giving me hope for normalfags.

on the plus side, h1b's will be given citizenship easier outside of company sponsorship
Less wage slavey
increased domestic competitiveness

The USA is the second biggest destination for Brits (After Australia)

Ever since I started losing a lot of weight in 2014 I've been waking up every morning with a legitimately painful erection. I don't think it's a coincidence.

I strongly support both Right Side Broadcasting and Golden State Times on youtube
I know the ethos here is to hate youtube, but there's some really great reporting and information channels on there

The problem is not with the content, its with the medium.

Because it sounds like you're full of shit, mudperson.
That'd be my guess.

Dunno about Golden State, but RSB is kosher as fuck brah.

And this, gentlemen, is why women should never be allowed to vote or participate in politics.

Please tell us more.

And it sounds like you're full of kikery because you should be cheering for another man adding for the ranks, not jeering. If you want to play purity spiral games, then perhaps you should take a better look at your current situation. Unless you're (((white))).

Checked for realistically, that is what you should do. How did the NatSoc get into power? Things had to get bad. Really bad. It wasn't until things were really bad that those in positions of comfort were prepared to cast the meager comfort they now possessed aside for the sake of something which might cause them distress, might cause them pain, might require sacrifice on their behalf.

Things haven't gotten bad enough for someone actually like Hitler to appear and be able to gain power. Instead, we've got Trump, who is… Okay. Not great, by any measure, and his policies will not make America 'great again'.

When was America great? In the past. Why was it great? 85%+ non-Hispanic White population.
What is inhibiting such demographics at this time? Illegal immigration is a drop in the bucket. Legal immigration is a couple drops.
The problem is the tens-of-millions-strong already-here legal non-White citizenry.

Do you ever actually picture Trump removing legal spics - legal since Reagan, no less - from the country? I don't. I don't believe anyone actually does that would claim such either, he doesn't have the will for it, doesn't have the mettle.

But so long as he keeps thing juuuuuuust comfy enough, dummies will think they're 'winning'. And then the 2020 census data will come out and you'll realize 'oh shit, we're only 48% of the population!'. Because you could cut off ALL incoming immigration right now, and it would still result in the US non-Hispanic White demographic becoming a minority in short order.

Half measures will not solve this problem, and only someone on the level of Adolf Hitler is going to have the will and might to impose such conditions, to impose the full measure. But if you want to abandon such rational in favor of hoping that democratically elected officials in this horribly corrupt system will save your people, well, that's your choice.

JIM IS RATTLED

Sounds good to me. Unlike you, mudperson.

SOMEONE NEEDS TO WEBM THIS SHIT ITS PURE GOLD

We need mp4 user asap, that was fucking amazing.

Back to the synagogue, rabbi.

I know Miller is a kike, but jesus christ I fucking love that guy.

I called you a mudperson twice, mudperson.
You cried about 'purity spiraling'.
I love purity spiraling when its appropriate - its called 'quality control'.
Speaks for itself, mudperson.

I unironically think Miller's gone rogue, like the jews kike'd him over and he's had enough.

I choose to believe that there was some sort of mixup and Goebbels' consciousness somehow got transplanted into a kike's body.

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP

YEAH WE NEED MORE BASED POO IN LOOS AND GOOKS IMMIGRATING. THEY ARE BASED SPEAK ENGLISH AND ARE BRO TIER!!!! CIVIC NATIONALISM ROCKS!!!

I like this theory.

Harsh truth.

We need a foundation you idiot, fuck off back to cuckchan.

Eesh.

"It's not enough" isn't an argument for why this bill is bad

No, retard. Here's how the current immigration system works:
150,000 high-IQ asians come in per year
850,000+ shitskins and low-IQ retards also come in per year
And here's how it will work afterwards:
150,000 high-IQ asians come in per year and that's it.

Do I want ANY nonwhites coming to America? No. But criticizing this move just because it doesn't get rid of *ALL* the nonwhite immigrants is fucking retarded. It's the same tier of non-argument as the people who say "haha a wall wouldn't get rid of literally 100% of all illegal immigration, therefore you shouldn't bother"

Rome wasn't built in a fucking day. This is good headway.

Of course a flat "no nonwhites allowed" bill would be better, but this one can only help.

Yeah it is.

I don't have to read your shitty blogpost to know you're an idiot. A few hundred poo in loos show up because of the merit based system, so fucking what? It's a huge step from the tens of thousands of refugees they're trying to ship here. It's a step in the right direction, and your salt over this is delicious.

You can't argue with retards/shills that want to demonize drumpf for either being too lightweight or too extreme. Just ignore them.

1. Josez speake english
2. Josez have fruitpicking job
3. Josez know how to mow lawn
4. Josez is legal immigrant

everytime

Don't worry, no one here (who isn't a shill) is satisfied with this bill. I'm not satisfied with anything less than multiple europoid ethnostates, but I'll still champion any measure that'll reduce the inflow of muds into Columbia.

That is so extremely unrealistic, its almost laughable.

It isn't though, because this is a half-measure, and half-measures will not save us.

I don't care about something being good, only if it is sufficient.
I don't care if something is possible, only that it is necessary.

Is this bill sufficient? No. So its fucking worthless, because it is not sufficient to achieve the end we require.
I don't care about 'good' half-measures, because they will not save our nation.

So you didn't read it, so you're just shitposting like a whiny Trump shill. Why would I read your post?

half measure > no measure

eat shit and die

Shills and "true national socialists" hoping for le revolution (aka shills) BTFO

No, lad, half measure = no measure.

Do you not understand what the word 'sufficient' means?

Oh look, its TRS. What a surprise.

How so?

The point I'm making is that the "successful" chinks who will still be able to get in were ALREADY able to get in. We're implementing a filter that makes it harder to get in. This WILL significantly reduce the number able to come in.

Right, because if we don't go from 0 to 60 instantly, then it's completely useless. Fuck off, you concern trolling faggot.

Stop replying to him, he came here to bitch and wont ever be satisfied.

"true national socialists" don't care about baby steps. they want to implement shit that won't even work in the modern day and overthrow Trump despite him doing exactly what he said.
Hate so say it, but these "natsocs" are becoming an enemy to anything Trump has done or will do to bring America back to a white nation. That's what matters, not resurrecting dead ideologies.

Show me the boats of white people dying to get in.
Are you calling arabs white? Are you a piece of fucking garbage who needs a bullet in the brain?

There are many.
We could start with the white farmers in zimbabwe.

Checked.
Obviously so.

The point I'm making is that IT DOESN'T MATTER.
Again, illegal and legal immigration are drops in the bucket - the issue is that we have tens of millions of LEGAL CITIZEN non-Whites. That's the problem.
We aren't Europe, its not an influx that's killing us - granted, its not HELPING, but its not the issue - we are the US, and the issue for us, is the population that, thanks to Reagan and his ilk, are already here legally and have been for 20 years.
Basically, we're talking about someone that is on fire. Would putting out their arm help? Sure! Its a 'good' move!… But their body and face are still on fire. And the person putting out their left arm is very obviously unwilling to put out their body and face.
So, yes, its nice their left arm will not be burned up - but you're putting out the fire on a corpse by that point and patting yourself on the back for it.

If its not sufficient, its worthless.
Putting out the arm will not save the burning person, and in this case, the American non-Hispanic White - or European - demographic is the man thats on fire. This bill puts out his left arm, but unless things get worse before they get better, we're not going to get someone ready, willing and able to put out his (our) body and face.
So he's - we're - still going to die.

TRS as fuck.

Whenever I see people trying to form the appearance of consensus, I am always suspicious.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/11/17/republicanpathtovictory/

1) it does matter, you colossal faggot
2) the internal demographic situation isn't nearly as bad as you think. Cutting off immigration is huge. Illegals are getting BTFO. Shut the fuck up and stop concern trolling.

Flawed as Spencer is can someone explain how he's wrong here? Are there even a large amount of white immigrants trying to enter the US? Also can someone point to a public figure that Holla Forums actually likes?

I haven't posted here in awhile. Is this Holla Forums still blindly worshiping Trump or have we moved out of that phase?

There aren't many white immigrants because they get denied in place of chinks and streetshitters.

have an Alex Jones to go with your filter.

Maybe you shouldn't post here at all.

Checked for
1) It does not matter, and saying it does is not an argument.
2) 'Its not as bad as you think goyim!'

Get hte fuck outta my face you shilly faggot.

Also, anyone taken a look at the guys behind this yet?

Seems like a quality fella, really one of /ourguys/right?

And what will this immigration reform change in that regard? The asians will get in and the poos will likely be turned away to a degree but I don't imagine whites will get a break at all.

Yeah I had to bail to /polk/ because Trump criticism would warrant immediate bans. /polk/ got fucking weird though.

Thanks for admitting defeat like an adult.

Good luck overthrowing Trump and the American government then.

That disqualifies these Chink fucks right off the bat

Slants and Poos can speak decent enough English that they'll be let in. Beans never cared for it.

I know a guy who can give me some good advice in that context.

Slants speak no English even after being here for 10 years. Try to ask directions in English in Chinatown, see where it takes you. Pajeets speak English barely.

Now, why did a man who has gotten so much support from

You're a fucking idiot.
You don't give a shit about America being white.
You just want a whitopia fantasy land where people get killed for smoking weed and drinking because people who smoke weed and drink were mean to you in high school. Fucking tired of this "true national socialism" bullshit when it comes to America and pushing back against the things Trump is doing to actually help get us back to a nice white demographic in this country. It's not going to happen overnight and it's damn sure not going to happen if Trump's ass leaves the seat. Want to fight against Trump? go join the left. Go be antifa.

Why are you talking to yourself now?

You "True national socialists" think fucking arabs are fellow travelers with you because they hate drugs and drinking. You don't give a fuck about european blood. You will allow a mixed race nation if it means the people you dont like get executed.

WikiJew suggests about 12% of Indians speak English.
Totals out to about 125.3 million of them.

Phillipines: 92%, 89.8 million
Pakistan:

And you didn't even answer my question.

Senate Republicans once again confirmed as completely worthless traitors. We gotta get that heap of shit cleaned out rapidly.

Considering who put this bill up, I wouldn't be surprised if this was the kikes literally thumbing their hooked noses at goyim paying attention enough to see the writing on the walls.

When a legislator in the pocket of William "Fuck the White Working Class, Bring in the Brown 'New American' Goyim!' Kristol puts up a bill arguing for tighter immigration, that should be a red flag (no pun intended).

Isn't he also the guy who killed the gang of 8 open borders bullshit?

There is always such a huge difference between threads were shills have gotten their marching orders and the ones where they have no idea what they're supposed to do.

What a great thing to wake up to. Can't wait for the incoming asshurt and mountains of salt.

To the shitcan you go.

It's getting quite disgusting.
I don't know why they don't just join Antifa.

People who can speak more than one language, especially when it is so different from their mother language, show more IQ than average, since it makes it important for the listener to understand what they're saying.

But yea, it is a core problem that does not mean they should be accepted for this single characteristic, but it should be taken as a primary issue; if you can't speak the official language(s) of the country you're emigrating to, you shouldn't be there, period.

Nah I know what you mean. Hopefully knowing how to open windows task manager doesn't count as being skilled.

Come again?

A fair enough point to be made, but the fact is that speaking English is no real limiter whatsoever at this point - hundreds of millions of non-Whites speak English just fine.

Agreed.

Can't hear you shill. kek

Nope, hundreds of millions of non-whites barely know how to speak and communicate in english; their skill lies in UNDERSTANDING english, which is only half of the issue. Check the amount of illegal immigrants who don't speak English and you'll be surprised.

Oh, I see, you filtered like a bitch… Why though?

Because I pointed out the Republicuck behind this bill is in the pocket of a Jew who chuckles over White Genocide? That makes sense on your behalf.
Kek indeed.

Nah, billions of non-Whites barely know how to speak and communicate in English. Only hundreds of millions are able to do it sufficiently to be described as 'speaking English'.
Shit man, these fucking Africanoid cannibals can speak decent English for fucks sake.

It's possible. What the cuckchan /tg/ faggots(that need to go back) in here don't realize is that the depts that decide who gets in are full of subversive kikes and commies who will purposefully still select shitskins. Just within their new parameters. Don't get me wrong this is good. Until the kikes in power are removed though, it only serves to slow the effects of immigration.
awoo faggots incoming

How? This literally only affects the worst of the non-white immigrants, aka niggers and spics. Asians are still free to arrive in large numbers.

You're right, it's not better than nothing. Nothing would be better. What Hillary would have done to our borders would have been better right? No improvement is better than improvement.
What is wrong with you idiots?

They're just desperate to craft a narrative. This shit has been argued for the past 25 years and now when the first tentative steps to improve the situation occur they automatically revert to the old talking points.

Holla Forums apparently keeps SAGE in the email field if you saged any thread

Guess what? Things are genuinely really fucking bad right now. Things suck for the lower-middle class; everything is expensive. I live in the cheapest place I can find in walking distance to my job, and I'm very lucky that it's cheap AND reasonable quality. Most Americans are, in some combination, in crippling lifelong debt, have no savings, are out of a job, living and starving on the streets, without healthcare, addicted to some substance, fucked in the head, and being told that they are the problem with the world and need to step back and let these poor souls have a piece of the greatness that we have monopolized for a hundred years.

The economy is going to crash VERY hard within the next couple of years. They say citizens would riot if they didn't get internet access, but fuck that, most people are going to just find themselves on the street without any food or clean water. The government is going to default, tens of millions of jobs are going to go away, and people are legitimately going to die. Do you really want to wait for someone who is willing to go full 14/88, when there's any way we can work to stem the tide?

We HAD that. His name was John F. Kennedy, and he was assassinated for outwardly opposing the established elite. He opposed Israel's weapons program and the Federal Reserve. He sympathized with Hitler. He was loved by the people, and he was cut down in his prime with the blame pinned on some hapless patsy.

What we HAVE RIGHT NOW is Donald J. Trump. He plays the media like a fiddle. Everything he says, even if it's not outright true, is designed to further his agenda; Trump knew this job was going to be hard, and he wants the media to think he's an idiot so he can fuck with them more. He's surrounded by enemies, beset by people telling him NO! on all sides, and he's STILL making his agenda happen. He's laying the groundwork for major changes, and making incredible strides with some lucky strokes in draining the swamp, fixing immigration, fixing education, and many other things.

You are scared that half-measures aren't going to be enough to fix the issues we have. You want a man that will goose-step and heil his way to a stage and immediately name the Jew. You want someone that will run on a platform of full 14/88. You literally want a man who's one-year campaign promise will be a holocaust, followed by the immediate deportation of all non-white citizens and illegals.

News Flash! The confluence of events leading to the rise of Adolf Hitler may never be repeated. Donald Trump is the closest thing we have right now, and he's taking a measured approach to actually help the real people who are in trouble. If the salt coming from leftists is anything, then you should be happy that white people are getting any fucking help at all; it's not like Obama was going to throw us a bone, and Clinton's campaign was literally, "Fuck whitey, all da KANGS and refugees get their money!" He may not be 14/88 enough for you, but I'll take any help I can get.

Most likely an email autofill caused by browsers.

what does /tg/ have to do with anything?

Very nice.

It still means niggers in the workplace where white men should be, but I'll take every incremental step we can get.

And they can't write in English. You can stop kvetching now.

Even if they speak a fucked up version of English, they still need to read/write fluently in it.

Most of the welfare is given by the states. The states don't check whether it's legal for the alien to become a public charge. Technically, any alien who, within five years after the date of entry, has become a public charge from causes not affirmatively shown to have arisen since entry, is deportable. It's almost never enforced. It can be difficult to enforce, too, since all the alien needs to do is have kids. Now they can say the kids are U.S. citizens who aren't barred from drawing public benefits. They can say the kids are a circumstance "affirmatively shown to have arisen since entry." The third-worlders know that nobody checks that shit, and they just move to states with easy benefits. I hope that, once Trump builds some momentum and gets a more favorable Congress elected in midterms, he'll start the push to do away with birthright citizenship.

It's good that they're proposing to restrict immigration to certain classes of aliens. The current situation is already destroying the middle class, so I don't think the proposed law could accelerate the destruction. Still, if the idea is that we're only going to bring in the top x% of pajeet codemonkeys and Chinese scientists, then the result is a reduction in the number of six-figure and upper-five-figure salaried positions that will be available to native born workers, particularly those with a college or advanced degree (which will consist largely in young white adults, where the unavailability of professional style positions could make it harder to buy a home and start a family). Also, the foreign workers we bring in will also bring in their families, and their spouses tend also to be competitive within the market of jobs 1-2 tiers beneath their husbands' jobs, which doubles & spreads the impact on the job market. Their kids will also be competitive in school, sometimes with a superior educational background in science and mathematics, and they will outcompete oftentimes the native born population, earning the top scholarships, awards, and seats at colleges. So this is a step in the right direction, but I hope they're intending to leapfrog from here to further steps, after they give whites a glimpse that it's actually possible to control your destiny, and that deluge-like immigration is just a consequence of legal factors that can be easily changed.

Must be a kike, has to be.

Bring a white woman with you and we're square. You can fuck it and not take one of ours, or release it to the population as long as it isn't a nigger fucker

Good, GA is about fucked, we're at the threshold of turning demorat due to the sheer amount of immigrants that have turned up in the last 10 years. Next republican presidential candidate probably won't carry GA if current immigration rate continues. All part of the master demorat plan.

Sadly what you're saying is true. English has become the lingua franca for much of the world, so that by itself is not a significant barrier. This bill would improve things drastically, but it doesn't go nearly far enough to actually fix our problems.

I'm not saying we should reject steps in the right direction, but at least be realistic about it. To actually achieve something meaningful, the policies have to be explicitly pro-white. There's just no escaping it.

A simple English test fucking nukes any chance of chinks continuing their inbound flood into this country. It's not going to expand shit for them. Anyone who says otherwise is a troll, kike, or shill.

They have to be literate and pass a written exam. I swear half of you faggots never even met a fresh off the boat subhuman. Just because I can say kike insults doesn't mean I can read the fucking Torah.

That webm never fails to get me pumped up

this bill is DOA in the senate, no way it's getting 60 votes

jew

It's only 60% of white people, though.
Probably, 90% of shitskins want more nigrants.

guac yourself, my heeb

it is what it is, what way to getting 60 votes for this bill do you see? making DACA permanent in exchange? Democrats aren't going to waste millions of potential new voters over the years on about a million kids

maybe after 2018 if some miracle happens and reps pick up 8-10 seats

Trump should create a program where White tech workers can rat out the Jews who abuse the immigration system and be protected from blacklisting.

Think of it as a witness protection program.

I'm angry over trump. He should have spilled the beans on ISIS,CIA Heroin, and 9/11.

In face of world outrage, he could have then brought troops home, and use the military to coordinate the construction of 10 gigabit internet to every house in the nation, and allow all ISPs including startups to utilize the infrastructure at no cost to break up the Jew ISP regional monopolies.

Also, he should have eliminated all hiring quotas by now instead of pushing women into STEM.

These propositions of mine would have bagged the tech worker vote for the next election.

This is why Trump is badgering the republicans to implement a simple majority vote for the senate.

They'll refuse to do this as well though, since GOP senators are irredeemable cucks.

Have fun!

Yeah, no. That's just retarded.
I agree that he should break up the monopoly on ISPs, but you're just being a fag. This is literally some shit Bernie would do. If you can't afford good internet, you don't get good internet.

Eh, it's a double edged sword. Just like how Trump is taking advantage of the expanded executive power that was granted to Obama, if Dems retake the Senate in the future they'll be able to take advantage of the simple majority. At the very least, it's strategic to wait until the 2018 midterms are finished to assure Republicans maintain majority.

No one's gonna check your digits, Satan?

What's up with this nigga, why doesn't he have hands?

So no more literally-retarded niggers flooding into the country?

Now just bring back meritocracy to education and employment so discrimination toward skilled, high-IQ whites will end. Then all that's left to tackle is politically-driven cronyism in journalism, tech, etc.

Where is this retarded meme even coming from? President Trump has a vocabulary that puts every single one of these """""college-educated"""" shitheaps to goddamn shame

Jesus is this as fast as burger bureaucracy can work? This year is way outside of Trump's presidency so is there a chance some faggot who comes after him puts a stop to it?

Not quite the naturalization act of 1790, but we're getting there.

The kikes don't want businesses hiring whites. Welfare has been their greatest tool of enacting this change. This is good news. Hopefully this ripples out to Ausfailia.

feels gud nigga.

WE WANT A VALUE SYSTEM THAT PROTECTS THE MASTER RACE

I'm getting excited now.

I can hear the white males yelling it in my head

Just say it Musk… just fucking say it..

The fuck user? You've obviously never heard of Sierra Leone.

Hopefully. Probably not though.

Right-Wing Homonym Squads when?

You're right, but it doesn't really matter. The point is that it's getting people to think and debate it. It's changing the public discourse, and it's causing people to say "hey wait a minute, why DON'T we have a filter to only allow good people here?"

And then it gives us something to focus and rally behind in the midterms for example. Prop up candidates who run on an immigration limitation platform.

Holy shit, I just realized this will overwrite the 1964 immigration act.

HAIL VICTORY!

So what exactly are the "skills" this talks about? Are we talking about straight PhDs? Trade degrees? Just a resume that looks legit?

This is the key difference that will allow the white european to thrive here and leave Paco and his orange stand on the wrong side of the wall

well we should just make it a straight 51 votes then

This kike is right, the bill probably won't pass the Senate. What our Hebraic interlocutor fails to note, however, is that Donald Trump is smarter than your average Jew, and he already knows this. So, what's he up to?

Trump scores major points with the base for this, because nobody actually likes spics, and he pushes the virtue-signalling left into full You've-Gotta-Be-Kidding-Me! mode, further alienating the normalfags. But there has to be more; with Trump, there's always more.

When this dies in the Senate, people will start asking themselves why it did that, and what's wrong with having some fucking standards for who gets to come here. They might take note of the cucks opposing the measure – bonus points if we can get Rand Paul to filibuster it – and consider voting in the 2018 primaries for a fucking change.

Trump is using two senators to flush game. Our job is to pull the trigger when the grouse get ruffled. Figure of speech, FBIniggers. I do notat presentencourage violence toward our leaders.

I doubt that this will apply to refugees, who are draining resources everywhere they're being settled. Some of those niggers have 10-12 kids and they all get welfare, food stamps, housing, medicaid, utility assistance, etc. And they get to bring their parents over to college social security, and their retards and handicaps to get disability payments. It's fucking disgusting.

We should. IIRC they were going to go nuclear on the obamacare shit. But the senate is also totally cucked, and I guarantee there would be just enough cuckservatives shitting on this to make it fail. All it takes is McCain, Graham, and one more cuck, and that's it.

We need to root them all out. The fact that they'll vote against something like this should be a battle cry to everyone to get all these faggots evicted.

I think this might be the new strategy, throw every bill people want at the senate to get shot down so in 2018 the repubs can say "we tried healthcare, tax reform, immigration, etc, and (((these people))) stopped us at every turn! Clearly we want what you want, go vote!"

They're basically implying that spics and shitskins are lazy and worthless. Kek.

Ready to make another wish, Holla Forums?

b-b-but spics and other shitskins are only dumb and lazy because of systemic racism, jim crow, and colonization!!!!!

I know you're joking but every time someone else in real life brings this up I just tell them to take a look at the Chinamen who were brought in to build the railroads. They turned out differently, so how would they explain that?

This was Caesar's strategy. On his first day as Consul, his first act was to order scribes to take down the land-reform debate for posting outside after session. The corrupt senators freaked out at being put on record like that.

They're pre-communist era chinese, asians are closer to whites than spics and shitskins.

They can't. Just like how they claim that IQ tests are racially biased because they were developed by white people, despite the fact that east asians score higher.

If you happen to read sociological literature, you will eventually come across a phrase: Non-Asian Minority. They exclude East Asians from the oppression index because they do better. Their excuses for doing so are lackluster.

Translation: Trump to continue to import millions of shitskins. How naïve are you idiots? My workplace has an open application to hire more pajeets, of course, whites don't get the same opportunities because they'd have to get paid.

The fact that these lame fucks think it is the right of every useless shitskin to move to white countries with a financial free ride and immunity from murder and rape charges is really delusional. This is a sickness that needs to be purged.

Top quality memeing right here. Redefine their buzzwords to suit our purposes.

The reason 92% of Filipinos speak english fluently is because we're very friendly particularly to westerners. It is also the de facto language used in colleges/universities.
Western countries also outsourced a lot of call centers here.

With how concerned he was about Trump's environmental policies and their impact on global warming, I wonder what his thoughts on population explosion in Africa are. His comments on immigration being insufficient as a substitute for births in the US, East Asia, and Europe suggest he is aware of racial differences in IQ and academic potential. Additionally, it's no secret Africans have no regard for the climate or the environment and will likely not only release immense amounts of carbon dioxide into the air, but will also kill off hundreds of species along with deforesting the continent. Since he understands niggers are essentially useless and a great threat to the environment, perhaps Elon will be the one to develop that nigger-targetting virus we have been hoping for…

See what I did there? See how I used drumpf's own tactic to force you to admit the truth? I can't believe you fell for it.

Assuming that they're all shitskins, which they won't be, it's still a lot better than the 1.3 million a year we have now.

Stop being a faggot

Trump doesn't care about white people. He's a Civic Nationalist, and he's going to ride the bomb to the ground kissing the stars and stripes and singing the battle hymn of the republic. He's a dying relic of a dying age, an age where white people weren't being systematically dispossessed from the lands their fathers built. At best, he's our von Hindenburg, too little of a good thing too late. But maybe he's working for Kushner all along, you know that slimy rat-faced little fuck has 666 5th Avenue all lined up to sell condos to chinks right? Or the Genie Energy fuckery?

Haven't you read the summary in ? Section 5 makes it so that whites would be far more likely to be part of the 140,000 immigrants per year than shitskins.

That's the point. We got them to admit that they're full of shit yet again. This is as bad for them as Whites saying the word "racist" including "I'm not racist" for decades. They are going to fucking burn. They are fucking up and literally can't stop.

THIS IS EVEN BETTER THAN TROLLING THE FUCKING NIGGERS ALL ACROSS THE COUNTRY
AT THIS RATE, THE KIKES COULD EASILY GET HOLLOCOASTERED BY TRUMP'S SECOND TERM
SIEG HEIL

Can you hurry up and post the jew wall pic already?

This is going to replace the 1964 immigration bill. Its a god send.

I'm pretty sure he is our guy, he just does not want to piss off the left. He is South African, I've never met a non-redpilled south African that left south Africa.

Pretty sure the whole, fuck drumpf thing he did with the science council was just a show.

no thats Bill gates

Quite possibly. I can't imagine a Saffer not being redpilled either. He's in the tech industry and in deep with tons of Cali hippies and marxists, so it'd literally be impossible for him to survive without virtue-signalling all the typical lefty shit. Especially if he wants to live off grants and subsidies.

Don't be fooled by Gates' recent rhetoric. This is the guy that's provided millions in direct aid to Africa, as well as pouring millions more into funding research into third world vaccines against disease such as malaria, which naturally help curb the nigger population. He does all these things that help balloon the nigger population, and then he turns around and says there are too many niggers? He caused this. I know; I used to work on this shit in the lab.

Guess what, faggot? I am a true National Socialist, and I support what Trump is doing. Don't let the oven hit you on the ass on the way in, Chaim.

You don't even understand the video you just posted. That's not footage of a revolution against your own government. That's footage of a unified country that was advancing the interests of their blood and soil fighting the war they were forced to fight. Don't be a disgraceful newfag fuckwit and advocate for what you do not understand. Hitler tried a putsch and failed. He won power at the polls, just like we have done.

Get off my board, shill. It is none of your business to try to define what you are clearly not and know nothing about. If you are not NS, then you are lesser and have less dedication to the Folk and not more. You shills will be allowing yourselves right the fuck into gulags soon enough.

Die in a fucking fire, spamming shill. Reported.

Post that pic of Trump touching the kike wall and get it over with, I know you want to. You niggers always do.

nah, I think I saved it somewhere but I don't remember where. Have this instead.

So your saying Bill gates is a lefty posing as a nazi posing as a lefty? Triple cross?

He knows.

Why 2027 Why not 2018?

Canadafag here calling out to fellow snowniggers. Anyone have CTV news on by chance? Just a few minutes ago their lead story was criticizing Trump's new bill (which is dank as I see it) for Montreal getting all of these fucking Haitians and how there's been something like 10,000 illegals cross over up to Canada. They're pissy and virtue signalling about Trump wanting crackdowns yet simultaneously saying it's "our duty" and strength to bring people here… but also are mad that Trump's not taking them (?) Honestly I got confused somewhere in there.

Anyways congrats, Americans. Seriously I hope things keep trending upwards. It seems like we're going to continue to keep being massive contrarian faggots up here and black ourselves to death. Oh and on that note, the next story on CTV was about the census released today (there's a thread up here in the catalogue) at which point I got more depressed and walked away from the TV.

Oh no I hate drumpf now!

I work in healthcare and I have a family member who works directly under a high ranking person in state government. I can confirm that there is literally ZERO FUCKING OVERSIGHT into who gets what benefits, it literally is just a fucking free for all smorgasbord. My family member also told me she routinely has shithead state workers blatantly putting people's paperwork through for free handouts despite the fact they don't even meet the requirements. Why? Because literally every, single last God damned "state employee" is a cherry-picked leftist, most of the lower rank and file employees are the same degenerates on the damn benefits and handouts despite working for the state, and the prevailing attitude is not one of rule of law or due process, but simply

For that matter, when I was in college I actually signed up to get my fees for classes reduced based on the fact that I was working a lame, slightly above minimum wage job at the time. Of course, I had some military benefits kicking in so I didn't actually even have to pay, I got money from the govt for classes already, and I thought I would at very least have to present some damn paystubs or something to prove I was working a low wage job. But even though I didn't even need the damn assistance they put it through anyway with absolutely zero proof, no interview, nothing. Just a one sided sheet of paper that basically said "I don't have money, so I don't want to pay for shit." All I did was write down how much a made hourly/yearly and sign my name, and poof, I didn't have to pay for shit and still got my GI benefits.

Ya, I made a lot of money going to college and used to to mostly finance my happening preps.

A lot of Flips even give their children very stereo typically iconic western names. IE, if you every meet as Asian guy with a Germanic name like "Hansel," or meet an Asian guy with the name of a well known western figure like "Voltaire" it immediately means they're Filipino.

I like this bill. Killing the DV lottery and certain kinds of family petitions will help a lot with these third worlders. But Dickie's right about Section 5, it's like custom built to favor Indians and Chinese. Yes, Europeans would also qualify. But they're a global minority who are way less vigorous about trying to move to the U.S. than Asians. Asians are the ones taking advantage already of the high skills based immigrant categories.

That and nobody has a personal stake in anything, and so nobody gives a fuck if XYZ people get gibs when they shouldn't.

I experience this shit working at the hospital. There are entire teams of social workers whose entire job is to find ways to make sure all patients don't have to pay for jack fucking shit. None of them will ever think critically and wonder "hey, I don't think this guy actuall qualifies for gibs" but they do it anyway. It's easier to just do it than deal with any backlash. If they even give a fuck at all. And that's on top of all the lefties that invest these institutions.

You man return to Holla Forums at any time fam.

oh, honey, no.

welllll i looked for this webm for the post of yours that got deleted i think it was you

also we websters now

Its a shame the cuckservatives are already coming out opposing this. That cuck McConnell will never go nuclear and lower the vote requirement to 51.

Fucking jews. Ooga booga bix nood niggers getting arrested for committing crimes are "real racial greivances", but being slowly genocided, pushed out of your own nations, and being turned into global AND local minorities are "fake news problems goy".

Back when the ford line of trucks were still good. How old is that pic? Electronics issues aside, that era of truck even with its semi-"controversial" "car-like" appearance was pretty nice. Reliable, not overly large and overly tall on the "light duty" truck line so manlets can feel tall when driving it. Good trucks.

Doesn't go far enough though, unless I missed a part about restricting outsourcing and offshoring. Pajeet can still steal those jobs for $8/hr while sitting in Chennai.

Go back to wherever you came from.

Go back to endchan, kike.

"Speak English" needs to be quantified as "fluently".

Don't forget to livestream your suicide.

go chug a bottle of cough syrup.

1)So are they going to kick me out? I can't speak/write for shit and have a political science degree.
2)H1bs will still get through and they are the biggest threat to american grads in the tech and medical fields.
I wish I could find something good in all of this but it won't do shit and christian will still ship in trucks on niggers from cooncontinental every year because of their fee fees.

Gee, I wonder why you would want to peddle degenerate drug habits.

That is a Biscuit.

Are you white? Are you working on learning to speak and write English? Are you gainfully employed and working towards contributing to society while bettering yourself and those around you?

If the answer is yes to those questions, then you'll be just fine. If the answer is no, then you deserve to get kicked the fuck out.

I'm white American born and have a political science degree but that's worthless. 80% of americans should be removed and replaced with pajeets because that's all those with the money want.

Can we make environmentalist memes about this?

Something about how the fewer people that live "western lifestyles" the better for the planet. Cutting Immigration into the West = less co2, less pollution, less materialism, etc - all that bullshit they eat up.

You sound like a weak willed little bitch.

Only by half and in 10 years? WTF. We need full stop and a reversal based upon the expulsion of all illegals. America DOES NOT NEED more people.

non american here

will this force the Dems to openly say, that they want immigrants who dont speak english and have no skills?

Canada is a carbon neutral country how can it be 4th worst and china is 26?

That is so bullshit so you're right, how the fuck is China only 26. I can only imagine H1bistan being lower.

Browns who get a degree cheapers and quicker than Americans will replace Americans. Also Browns can lie on experience and can't be backchecked for fraud. Browns, especially pajeets, have already replaced your children and your children's children in the job market. Thank your Boomer parents/grandparents for that.

There are Americans who speak like that as well. Just look at Craigslist.

Reason: China is too poor to sustain faux-environmentalist parasites.

It's based per person, not the whole country, otherwise China would be #1 on the list.

Does it matter whether it's right or not? The point is to convince people that 3rd worlders moving to the US is bad because of environmental bullshit. In that frame, the worse the 1st world looks in terms of co2 footprint, the better.

>muggle mudperson
why do you have to post like a kike from some jewish soap opera show?

How about vouching and meritocracy?

That chart is obviously per capita. China has a massive population which in per capita visualizations of pollution make them appear more environmentally friendly.

Of course per capita is a patently absurd metric for pollution. Having more people doesn't make a metric fuckton of pollution any less destructive to the environment. In fact, quite the contrary. Large human populations are themselves destructive to the environment since they necessitate more farmland, larger urban centers, more mining of resources, etc. Having a population that's growing out of control is one most environmentally destructive things a nation can do.

inb4 white people should have more babies tho
Yeah, no shit. It's the Chinese, Indians and Africans that are destroying the planet through overpopulation, not white people.

Because, white man, you need to hand over billions to niggers so they can skip coal and oil burning and go right to (((green))) energy which is nowhere near as efficient or cost effective.

Why would he do that?

Pro-tip: If they advocate killing whites, they're jews.

Think of how many niggers are going to die if there's a decent power cut for any length of time in the winter.
If every major city in Canada froze to death, it'd solve 99% of the country's problems.

Spics and Semites are closest to Whites in terms of FST. For example, the FST between a Palestinian and a Russian, probably the biggest difference between a sandnigger and White, is only .0211, while the difference between Whites and Japs is .111. Most spics are at least partially European due to the conquistadors crossbreeding with native women, so that automatically makes them closer to Whites than gooks, chinks, and nips.

I was speaking civilization-wise, as both asians and whites had to go through centuries of struggle, war, and hardship to become remotely civilized and decent.

Spics and sandniggers have white admixture, i'm assuming.

This thread is just a stage play. Cheerleading is irrelevant.

Why slash immigration by half, with a deadline of ten years from now? How is it justified to continue to allow hundreds of thousands of non-whites into the country? Where is it stated that the grossly excessive use of services like healthcare and food stamps by non-whites will be shut down?

FUCKING BASED

that is amazing. now lets see if it can get passed. also its so funny to read the MSM narrative that trump is some tired, impotent old man who cant keep his administration together, and then watch a presentation like this announcing a bill of this fucking magnitude. you cannot deny the mans presence and you cannot deny that he is getting shit done. compare his first 6 month with obamas first 6 months. now go watch any video of king nigger and compare to any video of trump and you will see the difference between what a true leader looks like and a dumb mewling beta niggerfaggot who cant string a sentence together to save his life.

nigger justice is lol but for habitual thieves i dont have a problem with this tbqh. after we pass the RAISE bill we should enact some good ol eye-for-an-eye laws to weed out all the fucking spics, niggers and assorted lowlifes that are ruining our cities.

convicted of theft? your right hand gets cut off and a minimum 3 year prison sentence. if youre a repeat offender we cut your other hand off then deport you back to whatever shithole your ancestors hail from. yes that includes niggers who have been here for 150 years. if we ever catch you back on US soil it's a death sentence.

dont even get me started on things like rape, murder, etc. go ahead and pass some laws like this (you could even give them an expiration date of say, 20 years, before they fall off the books or come up again for renewal) and you will see crime rates plummet.

I like the idea of enviro-memes against immgration. It creates a win-win redpill when the left tries to retort. They must either attack immigration or environmentalism to fight back.

I've been giving it some thought too, given that my original country is the Island Sweden, aka the UK. Nothing will save the pozzhole.

BASED AS FUCK

AWWW, MUH REFUGEE CHILRUN

FUCK, this is glorious.

BASED

WHITE
how dare Trump appeal to white people by doing things that are good for white people!!

I'm very pleased to be cutting it to 500k and ending the diversity lottery. But I fear that 'merit based' immigration will just lead to millions of chinks and street shitters coming here like they do in Canada and Australia.

hahahahe, golden VISAS are finally getting the axe… to much fraud and corruption.

i actually can totally approve an honor based immigration system but have't touched the details yet.

seams a lot of this is changes based on the public and the more technical changes based on Taylor Scott Amarel's leaked emails.

Miller and Spencer have been coordinating since their school days at Duke U.
10 years ago, they decided that Miller would be the inside man, and Spencer the outsider. This is the natural specialization scheme both because jews have a nepotist advantage in government, and because you can't be a trustworthy white nat if you're not yourself white.
Fast forward to current year. Miller has snaked his way into the halls of power and Spencer is constantly in the news.
To me, Spencer's current tack confirms that he's got Miller's back. By opposing this great reform, Spencer is using reverse psychology on the democrats. Whenever anyone brings up the "white supremacist" character of the reform, we can point to Spencer's opposition to discredit critics.

What the hell are you so happy about you idiots? You want to be flooded with chinks and poos like we are down here?

I swear to god half the houses in eastern melbourne have 20 indian men in them. I wouldn't dream of venturing into the west naturally but I'm sure it's just the same thing except with somalians

Here user's see if you can make the cut with 30 points and move to the US of A

Unacceptable. 0 nonwhite immigration is the only correct immigration policy.

I agree with this as if I said it myself. It is a perfect description of what these lunatic leftist are calling for. It is beyond me how anyone can look at those post and not see this instead.

Our Illegal Immigration policy isn't bad, though honestly the boats should be destroyed or turned back rather than being sent to islands
But I fucking hope you guys don't follow our legal immigration plan, else you'll take all of Based Israels based Nigger Jews

I hope these sows get raped if they're real. Taste the vibrant diversity for yourselves

Rape and Kill Jews and blame it on the Niggers and Spics. Women, Kids or Men if you're a faggot.

No a negative population growth of non-whites which means deportations. The white population growth is negative due to their destructive immigration policies, chemicals in the food, water, and finally their anti-white propaganda.

Reverse this!

The merchants will actually be removing sheckles from your account today Moshe…

They'll pivot around that and just go into their song and dance about Drumpf racist, sexist, xenophobic.. everything they say is anti-white, they just use buzzwords to make it more palatable to the white cucks…

Hello Holla Forums sirs myself rajesh and i would likes to thank Mr.donald trump presidents of usa for making this very good reforming.

this opens up so many opportunity for us indian programs infact even japon pm also ruling the red carpet.

ever since wipro,tata,inosys fired 30000 employees we unemployed organizing groups on watsapp praying to god of destruction and chanting shiva mantras to make him change trump mind or else bad things could happen.but now we happy watsapp group deleted.

i will now see to it we construct a temple for god emper trump and makes sure he become a avatara of lord visnu.

so sirs i will be going now have practice toefl assinment from the class i joined today i need those 12 points so i can make it to 30 points.

In all seriousness, people are flawed beings. Looking up to a person, following a person rather than following a set of values and reasoned judgment is a recipe for failure in all cases.

Shhhh don't tell anyone but this is staking out ground for the supermajority.

You can’t trust people to be your heroes. It’s important to remember that you never truly know your heroes. Heroes are just people. People change. People are bought. People lose sight. People die. Never forget, no matter how it happened, that whenever you lose a hero, the things you believe don’t stop being true. The people you believed in weren’t the physical embodiment of whatever it was for which they had stood. If they betrayed you or turned their back on their ideals, the ideals themselves are not any less valid.
This is because it’s not the person in which you believe. They didn’t make you believe those things–you already knew those things were right. You saw a strong person working toward your ideals–or one who had a clearer, fully conceptualized idea of what they were. In that moment, you knew they could be realized, because another person–fallible, like yourself–sought to achieve them.
They only thing they really made you believe in is yourself. The reality is that since you never really knew your hero, they were always just an idealized projection of you. With them gone, you can choose to let those ideals die, or you can choose to pass them on yourself. A hero is just ideals with action. Choose to be your own ideals and you choose to be your own hero. A hero is just a focal point for the self.

The only reason for them to feel that way is if they believe brown people are objectively inferior and undesirable which necessitates laws that force people to accept them…. fuckin rayciss liberals.

Was that only real in your mind, or can I actually google a specific set of words and see that ad myself?

Oops forgot tor emove the name from that one thread on robots.

In africa many times thieves have their hands cut off.

Has the belgianized nigger in your pic something to do with the subject?

Bla

This is perfect. Could Spencer and Miller be playing 4D chess?

Nice remix. I'm not a fan of indents, though.

Fucking shills tbh fam. Don't take the b8.

Like pottery.

Rekting anti-whites never gets old.

Its actually carbon negative which makes sense, its a mostly unpopulated region with a fuckload of trees and vegetation.

It'll never pass the kike Congress

So is the left admitting they've been hyper "nonracist" to make up for their internalized racism that they feel guilty about? HAHA

Nice (1) friendo!

Probably my greatest achievement in life. ;_;

I wouldn't say it's code, but that's the practical effect

This is nothing, just a typical nothingburger bill that doesn't really change anything. Leftists look stupid for getting upset about it in anyway.

this changes a lot, actually

Reminds me of this little gem.

The issue is too many dumb Americans. Shit tier schools and dumb as fuck.

alright kike, ever considered the issue to be both shit brainwashing aka kike schooling and shit immigration policies? immigration tops schooling imo. not like european schools are any different in regards to shit tier education and indoctrination. at least we have a president who at least attempts to stifle immigration though i doubt our congress will ratify this.
get real eurofag

As a white Australian this pleases me. Too many shitskins going to the US and clogging the immigration system with sheer numbers.
Though Australians do have their own specific category of visa entry which reads very similarly to what is being implemented under this act. Minimum 5 years work experience/bachelor's degree, enough money to support yourself for at minimum a year (125% of the minimum US wage, 150% for a family).

So booty blasted.

(checking dubs of truth)

This. We don't enforce shit half of the time and as mentioned we do the family reuniting BS. And then on top of that we take in "refugees" whenever the chance arises. The tough talk of our policies actually fools so many of the white goyim here in Canada for two main reasons: 1) we're fucking stupid 2) so many people are spread out and the diversity had mostly been confined to the major cities of Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal until now where you can really see it leeching out (I say this as someone who is closest to Toronto of the three mentioned cities). I mean for fucks sake, Brampton is genuinely more reflective of India than it is Canada. I don't even say that in a hyperbolic way, demographically whites a minority there now and it's a city of about 100,000 I think (take into account that the number means so much more since Canada's like 10% of the US population).

Australia, USA, UK, France more than China? I call bullshit on this.

Dubs confirm
When every city in China is clouded in smog and they dump thousands of tonnes of waste into the ecosystem, and Indians shit in the street and burn cow paddies for fuel… And one of those countries has more people than there are white people in the entire world. But the west is the biggest polluter goyim, never forget the 6 trillion ozone layer holocausts

I agree with you user, I just wish the useless Republicans would actually unite behind Trump and we really could make America great again. As much as we would love to have an American Hitler we won't get there unless things go to absolute shit in this country, like every other country or empire in history.

It's not a matter of "deaf ears" the argument itself is flawed.
Using this argument, we can say that oxygen didn't exist until it was discovered…before that, we had no proof of it, nor did we even know it existed.

The same for extraterrestrial life. By the precepts of this argument, it does not exist, anywhere in the entire universe or multi-verse, it simply does not exist, because we have no proof of it…therefore even speculating there MIGHT be aliens, is stupid, as they do not exist per the lack of evidence.

Not "deaf ears," just a stupid statement.

This isn't a repeal of Kennedy's suicidal immigration reform of the 60's, but it is a step in the right direction.
Perhaps we can get to where we need to be, a little at a time. Some this year, some next…8 years of incremental policy leading to a large white population percentage again.

Other policies will have to be enacted, such as a cutoff of welfare benefits per child, and even paying non-whites to be sterilized (drug money, Leroy & Sheewanna!), but slowly we might accomplish the re-whitening of America.

too little, too late fine, I'm a pessimist

That's like saying that Blacks are not prone to criminality because we can't make generalizations from observed evidence.

If you have basic knowledge of evolutionary biology you'll realize that the current evidence indicate that life made its appearance the very moment there were sufficient environmental conditions to support it therefore all current evidence in our disposal imply that any Earth-like planet within a star's habitable zone there's about 100 million stars in our galaxy alone and the Sun is among the most usual types with a similar or older age as earth already have intelligent life on it unless we find contrary evidence towards that and the philosophical but not empirically-validated anthropic principle essentially just glorified solipsism is the only valid proposal this far that could statistically support the assumption that there's no intelligent life but us in the universe.

no such thing as a "galaxy" and what we see as "stars" are sonoluminescent points of light within the firmament.

this means also there is no such thing as "extraterrestrial life" - what we perceive as "aliens" are merely critters, demonic agents of lucifer, who live right here among us in our realm.

Yay, more flat earth faggotry shitting up the board.

We need to fight against sue happy lawyers. I've been having a hard time getting a job because I don't have diversity points. I get angry at the companies until I look more into it and realize that they only have these racist and sexist hiring practices because "minority groups" are always suing them. If left to their own ways, they would certainly just hire qualified people. Lawyers ruin the world.

Lie openly. You'll be the right race on your employer's books.

Calling BS. What a terrible propaganda.

>backed by (((Michael Bloomberg)))
The ropes tie themselves.

Australia being second when the entire country has the population of a chinese town. I'm impressed they managed to twist the data that hard frankly.

Ugh how new to Holla Forums are you?
Both of those countries EACH have more people than all the countries considered together that are majority white. And we all know, so boldly stated in this thread, that white majority countries are nowhere near all white. There have been less than 1 billion whites in the world when the world population hit 6.5 billion. Many of that number were people over their 60s and have been dying off since. World has been over 7 billion since 2011/2012 (census in many countries is more an estimate). The very generous number of just over 800 million European race (including mixed european mutts) people in the world was give in 2013. Still white people have been having below 2.2 kids on average since at least the 1970s. So that number has significantly dropped. Since 2016, even if you considered many of the Americans and eastern Russians who have non european mixed into them at 1/4 or less ancestors (and the more european blood mexicans) you do not get over 750 million. European race people have thus taking only purebloods been below 700 million for most of this decade. Look at countries like France. Those having above replacement are first/second generation non whites. Look at America. Save for a few protestants many whites continue having below 2 kids on average.

You're welcome for the info, stats can be corroborated by a few census entries from the largest countries like USA, Canada, Russia, Germany, Britain. These aren't being hidden. If the european blood numbers are inflated then it is even worse than this.

We all know carbon footprint shit is all a scam.
They put Australia higher cause of issues like how the water is acquired. Australian cities get much of their water faster than it renews from deep in the earth, not much for desalinization yet, and of course desalinization is considered high on the "carbon footprint".

That's funny but indians are so far down the totem pole that even liberals don't give a fuck what happens to them

Carbon footprint is a scam. This can not be said often enough. China apparently ranks "smaller" on average is because it has many forests in the north and the west and this somehow makes up for their incessantly smogged up megacities.

Which is why they can be used. India also happens to be full of nationalists (though understandably regionalized not that many ONE BIG INDIA NATION ones), and truly patriarchal.
SJWs are a vocal, illogical, kike funded minority.

Look, you goy

The only privilege in this world is

LITERACY

The more literate you are, the more you can enjoy literal privilege.

Being able to walk into court, without a law degree, and whooping overpaid counsel's ass is a super valuable skill and is at the upper end of such privilege.

Reading is important because it allows "experience taking."

You can take the experiences of the under privileged and conceive of a better system.

Victims, on the other hand, are illiterate and, therefore, unable to defend themselves. Also, they suffer from higher rates of mental illness, poverty, etc… meaning that using victim status as a shield is a laughable logical fallacy. Same for using victim status as source of credibility.

Sorry, lass

You're a whipped beaten black woman, who has every STD and has lost count of the dicks she's sucked, but your below average IQ gives you credibility during intellectual engagements… Why?

Literacy gives you the ability to have skills gives you the ability to earn respect.

Don't give anyone respect who hasn't earned their literacy privilege.

Fuck those retards.

A pro se attorney always has a fool for a client.

Merit based immigration is the very thing that made this country great in the first place. America successfully exploited skilled laborers from countries like Germany, Italy, Ireland and England. These immigrants were also eager to learn and speak English because it improved their status in the country and they wanted to be part of our nation.

Bringing in the best and brightest from other nations is the best thing we can do for our country. Literally no one can argue against this.

was he a thief?

Looking for economic data in support of this bill. Would be much appreciated.

Honestly, until Trump cuts taxes like he said he would, and pushes that tax bill through Congress – which he can't, because he made enemies with them – fuck him, (((Yael))), (((Jared))) and every single one of the incredible amount of kikes in his Administration.

Trump can't do shit to drop the tax rate, but watch him give another $35 billion to (((Israel.))) He's going to blame muh Congress for it, when he should have every Senator by the nutsack. Fuck him if he can't pass any tax reform.

Fuck Hillary, fuck Israel, fuck Russia, fuck everybody if Trump doesn't pass a fucking tax cut. I don't want money taken from my taxes to go to (((Jared's))) people in Israel.

Fuck them.

Holy fuck, that Jewish center in the first pic is literally two blocks from my house.

Since when do Pajeet and Chiang Wang have skills?

I'm pretty miffed about how slow Trump is doing shit but every fucking RINO is ready to vote no in just to smallest way to stop anything he proposes. When the obongocare "repeal and come up with a replacement later" was going to pass, John Fucking McCain was there to make sure kike's plans were not fucked. All the while styling himself as "conservative". The republican party is full of these liars and traitors.

I know a lot of people were excited when that one West Virginia Senator switched from dem to republican. FUCKING WHY? He's just going to be another guy claiming to be republican while voting like a fucking commie. He's been in the senate for TWENTY FIVE YEARS AS A DEMOCRAT. He's not going to switch how he votes just like that. So now we have another "republican" that is not going to help in any way.
The Senate needs purged bad. I almost wish one of those mind-broken dems or some muzzie would blow up the entire senate when they were in session so we could get a new batch.
Fuck Congress

On top of that, Trump can't even get an extra scoop of ice cream without the media kvetching about it. I'm surprised there isn't more of a public shitstorm about this. Though they still seem hellbent on this "muh russia" tripe.
I get how you feel though user. Looking at this all just really pisses me off. Fuck jews, fuck non-whites.

we know user, it frustrates us too. but this is all by design. remember what happened to cruz at the RNC? he got up on stage, told people to "vote their conscience" and was roundly buttblasted as a flake, liar, sleazeball, you name it. the point here being that the god emprah gave cruz enough rope to hang himself with, and that's exactly what cruz did.

what's happening with obongocare and other initiatives trump is attempting to get through is that trump is building a shitton of political capital with the people who matter; voters. the people who voted for trump because they wanted to drain the swamp are seeing their duly elected president work within the system to try and change things for the better. but certain people in the system read as: most of them keep getting in the way. the american voter the voted for trump will see this and quite clearly take note that the problem isn't in the white house.

come 2018, we're likely to see quite a few more political challenges to establishment republican (((moderates))) and RINO's. these people will invariably be much more trump-aligned in their goals and values. and while trump is doing this with one hand, the other is poking and prodding the democrats in all the right places to get them to shit the bed harder than anything this side of killary's diapers. case in point, the recent transgender ban, which also served as good bait to see which branches of the military would bend the knee like they should new coast guard commandant when?

it can be disheartening, but always keep in mind that trump has done more positive change for america in his first six months than every past president since reagan did for their entire terms. and even reagan is a stretch. trump is fast approaching teddy roosevelt levels of awesome. if this level of winning continues, trump may very well be the best president we've had since jackson, if not washington himself.

always remember that trump made his fortune as a non-kike in the kikiest of places. he not only survived in jew york city, he thrived. he knows how to play the long game. remember that "friendly" roast he and killary did in new york after the first debate? all the yuks and jokes and everyone thought trump was going to go along and play the part and he unloaded with enough verbal dakka to make an ork blush? remember the reactions of all those kike faces? the deep red blush of all those good shabbos goys, when they all realized that trump wasn't going to be their monkey? trump knew those people. he moved in the same circles as them for years, and the look on their faces and in their eyes was genuine surprise. they really did not see it coming.

well, the swamp won't see this coming. even if they had every agent and aide available watching Holla Forums 24/7, and we laid bare his entire plan, they still wouldn't see it coming, and not just because they're blinded by their own hubris. trump is a masterful chess player, but more than that, he's a masterful card player. he knows when to bluff, take the loss, make your opponent overconfident, and then swoop in for the big kill. stay the course user, it's always darkest before the Don.

Mods, make this post a banner. Yes, the entire thing. Make the banner 1920x1080 if you have to.

I voted for Trump because he seemed he could actually cut taxes, was based and seemed alpha as fuck who was successful in (((New York City.))) I thought he would have every Senator and Congressman by the balls on some alpha shit and put every one of those kiked Senators in line.

If my taxes aren't cut and Trump pulls the blame game bullshit, and my tax money goes to (((Jared))) and (((Yael's))) precious (((Israel))) in another $35 billion in (((foreign aid))) – fuck him, fuck Hillary, fuck kikes, fuck every shabbos goy, fuck Republicans, fuck Democrats, fuck Russia just fuck everybody.

I swear, if my money is taken in taxes and sent to the kikes in (((Tel-Aviv))), fuck him. Fuck the swamp. I want my taxes cut and FUCK giving (((Israel))) $35 billion.

So far, he couldn't even apply pressure on a kiked Senator with a tumor. Trump needs to get ruthless fast and cut taxes and funding to (((Jared))) and (((Yael's))) country.

Cut taxes now and fuck funding Israel with my money.

I'm guessing you turned 18 on November 8th, because holy shit, if you think any single man could do in a day what the entire GLOBAL military industrial complex, all of the trillions upon trillions of dollars, and their literal armies as well as their figurative armies of the media, paid shills, hired protestors, puppet governments etc. built over the past 50 years, you are a retard of the highest order and need to fucking check these dubs.

What Trump has done so far is fucking phenomenal for any single person to do. Tactically, he is a mastermind, but even the Romans could not build Rome in a day.

This is what really makes you come across as a paid D&C shill more than anything. If you're going to accept payment for a service, at least do it well.

It literally isn't good enough and will just change immigration from being primarily Hispanic to primarily Chinese and Indian.
Still non-white.

Forgot to mention. It is basically just copying Canada's immigration system.
t. Canadian seriously considering moving to the woods.

"Muh shill." Cute ad hominem, faggot. If Trump doesn't get the shit done that he said he would, he can fuck off in 4 years. Or do you support billions of American tax dollars going to (((Jared's))) country of allegiance like the fucking good goy you are?

Uncle Adolf was a fucking artist and made shit happen faster. Trump has billions and four fucking years to get shit done. How many Jews were in Uncle Adolf's administration? You understand what I'm saying, you fucking compromising alt-kike faggot?

Either Trump sticks his dick balls-deep up the swamps ass and cuts taxes, builds the fucking wall and mans the fuck up like Uncle Adolf did to cut kikery in Deutschland, or you're a shill paid by (((Jared))) and (((Yael))).

This is fullchan, this isn't alt-kike. Who the fuck do you think we are? We're NatSoc, nigger. No excuses allowed for the Jews. Go to (((Jared))) and tell him I said that, you hook-nosed kike.

Women like guys with skills.

No, it's code for Chinese and Indian. Canada has a "merit" based system.

actually its pro asia-india elite and jews and some whites

Based. Screencapped.

Nice fucking try.

If you think Trump would garner the sympathy of millions of people by bullying a literal cancer patient, you are not thinking clearly. Hitler did not get his power by everyone thinking he was an asshole - he was gentle, courteous, polite, even a vegetarian - an Ubermensch.

I honestly don't know, but I will tell you that they were in a very different position than we are in today, and if you're one of those "Wait for Hitler" faggots you can fuck right off.

Not to fucking mention that it took Hitler YEARS to get to his peak, politically. Trump has been in politics for literally one year and he is already the most powerful man on the planet.

You show me where the fuck I advocated for anything other than the gassing of jews. ALL Jews, Niggers, Muslims, and degenerates should be be boiled in acid, BUT a leader cannot give orders without loyal people surrounding him to carry those orders out. As you
Hitler likely had no Jews in his office, meaning he could move much faster. Trump is still in the process of weeding out the very real threat of defectors to the jewish cause, even within his own family - consumers of the "liberal poison" that has eaten through the consciences of the RINOs.

No, it just means the next generations of U.S elites will be Muslims and gooks. The power of one Saudi Arabian (who aren't on the travel ban list) academic/scientist/lawyer is more than 10 low skilled Mexicans. Its also ripe for abuse and corruption, you'll have rich chinks bribing the Kushners to jump the queue, shady real estate deals, etc. (do your homework on the Kushner family, they are literally a modern day mafia)

It literally isn't, it's a code for importing STEM shitskins who will work for pitiful salaries.

Trump appointed kikes to his Administration, why? (((Mnuchin))), (((Miller))) – I can go on and on, but I just posted pic related to. Fuck the Stormfag honeypot, but Uncle Adolf didn't appoint any kikes when he assumed Chancellorship. Actions speak louder than words. If I wanted to free the country of kikery, why would I appoint more kikes? You can free the country from kikery without appointing more dual-citizen Jews to cockblock your efforts as President.

Uncle Adolf was appointed by Hindenburg as Chancellor on January 30, 1933, here's what Uncle Adolf got done in 6 months and he definitely had banker kikes and (((Communists))) trying to cockblock him.

That's in less than six months, you (((Kushner))) paid troll.

Uncle Adolf was a fucking artist, not some billionaire alpha businessman. Hitler gave a fuck about his people. Trump needs to get the shit he promised done, because I voted for him and I want results within the next 4 years. Trump must:

>Cut my taxes and stop my tax money from going to (((Israel)))

If he doesn't do the shit he said he would, and starts being a bitch always blaming Congress, he's no different than every other Jew-controlled President. This isn't about memes you alt-kike, it's time to get shit done. Trump has 4 years to get shit done. Uncle Adolf got shit done, so can Trump. Now is the time for Trump to man the fuck up and do it. If he can't, he can fuck himself, fuck the kikes, fuck everybody.

He needs to deliver in the next 4 years or fuck him, fuck (((Yael))), fuck (((Jared))) and walk the walk.

Alt-kike nigger, I voted for Trump and I expect results in the next 4 years. Go tell your employer (((Jared))) and (((Yael))) there are plenty more like me who want to see a President actually get shit done for the American people.

Is that too much to ask for, you paid, alt-kike shill?

Are you really and unironically comparing Trump to Hitler? You're either the worst shill ever or hilariously dumb.

It's sort of like the phrase "the holocaust didn't happen but it should have"
Trump isn't the next Hitler but we wish he was

Nice ad-hominem and avoiding my arguments, (((Brad Parscale))), you alt-kike faggot. Another alt-kike (((Jared)))-paid kike BTFO.

Name one reason Trump needed to appoint kikes to the administration. I want you to defend this, alt-kike. The only good kike is a dead kike.

This is very true. Shills and media work overtime to create a narrative, but are increasingly getting blocked out.

Pajeet here - most people who you yanks complain about actually move to your country through L1, which is something no one addresses.
The ones who work on H1Bs usually hold American degrees.

What slimy, kike words you (((Kushner))) and (((Parscale))) paid shill.

>NAFTA - Renegotiate (((if possible)))
>Wall - (((Soliciting))) bids

All the other shit are EO's, which can be turned over by the next kike-controlled President, alt-kike faggot.

You use Jewish weasel words on those (((lists))). Trump has 4 fucking years to get shit done.

And went are you not addressing the elephant in the room?

Why did Trump have to appoint a single kike to his Administration, are goys not good enough? Answer the question, shill

>>>/out/

Again, alt-kike. Why did Trump appoint kikes to his administration? Goys not good enough?

What, kike's got your tongue?

Answer the question or

…You fucking (((Jared))) and (((Yael)))-paid Jew. Trump has 4 fucking years to drain the swamp or he's another ZOG puppet.

Trump better not let /us/ down, faggot. He has 3.5 years to make shit happen, you fucking kike.

If you believe that Trump is an agent of Chabad-Lubavitch, why even entertain this thought?

Like the Jew, you try to weasel your way out of the question and stuff words in my mouth.

If you're based and pro-Trump like me, answer this question:

Why did Trump appoint any amount of Jews to his Administration? Are goys not good enough to be appointed?

I asked an honest question. Don't accuse me of being a Jew for asking a simple question.
LOL now I'm even more confused. I thought you actually saw the Chabad-Lubavitch connection. Guess I was wrong. Sorry, user.
Because Trump, like Putin, is an agent of Chabad-Lubavitch.

- he couldn't afford to be called out on antisemitism
- he doesn't want to be JFK'ed
- he tricks the jews into working for him

Because Trump isn't red pilled on the jewish problem. This leads to 3 issues that Trump holds dear.
1) Jews chase the money and married his daughters. Trump believes in family ties. He puts more faith that he will not be screwed over by family than by (((political interests))).
2) Jews are found at the top of the business world because of cronyism, the fact that Jews chase the money which is found in cutthroat positions like CEOs.
3) Trump is unaware that Jews put priority on themselves first, Israel (and mossad) second, other Jews third, the rest of us (including Trump).

you're really bad at this skill-kun.

thanks breh. i am merely a vessel of kek.