Desperation

Is there any reason why there is only one "critic review" available right now? Why are embargoes complied with at all?
Also, it looks like users aren't enjoying it either. Let's post some salt and denial, shall we?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/275850/discussions/
steamcommunity.com/app/275850/discussions/0/360672047209658617/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cause the day one patch wasn't out so now they are sending shit out and what not

Sony is still threatening their families.

Yes, sony is actually suppressing reviews. They took down Jims ENTIRE site to stop people from reading it.

I think they don't want people canceling their pre-orders on the pc.

This is going to blow up, isn't it?

How old are you? Do you not know how the fucking internet works? His site blew up from the influx of users dumb shit. His servers are only use to handling 10 viewers a day but everyone loves to watch a train wreck.

Doubt it. Even Jim's not caught on. He's blaming his server provider. It's too much of a coincidence that he puts up a mediocre review for Sonys most hyped game, and within an hour his entire site is 403'd

Jews

Sure dude.

Its not surprising, people want to look at review for it, found his site, site goes down under 10x more traffic that his fat cuck face normally gets.

day 1 pirate?
does it have denuvo?

DRM Free

haha most of the people giving it 10 are 100% sony shills

Having no games to justify the console's purchase can really fuck you up.

I see NeoFAG is working overtime.

People are more desperate for games now than I've ever seen in a while. There is seriously nothing out there almost in terms of new games, and some of them are just okay compared to older ones that can basically be run on toasters through just being old games or emulation.

IT

ALL

COMES

TUMBLING

DOWN

your vid?

Yeah I thought it fit too well. Dude said it could be shopped into the End of Evangelion really easily too, which I see.

I remeber eagerly watching the "upcoming" whiteboard at EB back in the '90s when classic after classic was being released every week. And now there are almost years between games only worth playing. How did this happen, the field massively expanded, we should have had a massive increase in amazing games.

Devestation

Small devs having to learn from scratch while not having to learn the fundamentals of game design that the older devs spent decades perfecting, combined with the larger devs being controlled by publishers who would rather risk it all on the "Call of Duty/WoW/whatever killer" instead of doing the smart thing and developing numerous smaller ventures.

Part of the reason for THAT is because major publishers are, barring Valve, publicly traded, meaning shareholders who know nothing about video games have significant sway.

Cuck of the month?

A game so boring that you come to question your existence

Idiots have been eating up any piecve of shit that was placed on a silver tablet with the right brand name on it so far.
This will be no different.

Only if the game doesn't sell. Otherwise he is just a scam artist.

Also, what happened with the multiplayer aspect?
I remember it being shilled advertised on sites as being multiplayer, where your nicknamed planets would show up to other players, but only rarely you would meet them because of the vast procedurally generated™ universe.

well, they didnt code the player interaction in, so…

the game has a pause system you tell me. we need to wait for the pc release to figure out if there are even character models.

It really sucks that sony hyped up his shit like this.

He seemed pretty motivated that his dream game was finally coming out.

It was a lie, people have popped up on the same planet and there is different weather and a different time of day. The fact that you can pause the game should say as much and that it is now listed as a singleplayer game on steam

unraveled had denuvo and it sucked btw

cant someone with the disk upload it so someone who knows what their doing can go into it and see?

I don't think you can fuck around with the ps4 version. you know that's why ps4 got no mods

no, just look into the data files on the disk through a computer.

unfortunately it didn't suck enough, if you know what I mean.

But still, he seemed really motivated on all the interviews. I feel like if they wouldn't have hyped everything and would have gotten a longer timeline, they would have succeeded in making something cool.

can sony be sued for this?

Something fishy is going on here. GamerGate 2.0 when

They should. At least see if you can get (((gamespot))) to report on it.

Message them.

post more lewd yarny

No, pretty sure they've done shit like this before.

fuck off sony

It would be, if the Devs hadn't locked everyone onto the same Seed

All I have is this sexualized post.

Oh for fuck's sake.

Astroturfing is unethical, but I don't think it's illegal (don't quote me on that). On the other hand, you'd also need to prove it's Sony doing this shit and not those beta males going apeshit to "despite the haters and balance the score".

You'll have to wait for the press to go there and bash on those who bought the game and disliked it still would enjoy witnessing an uprise, Driv3r style

DmC 2016 when?

and yet I'm apparently autistic for hating these people and everything they stand for, and wanting the indie shitdicks to get the fuck out of my hobby and stop trying to appropriate my favorite genre

steamcommunity.com/app/275850/discussions/

It has already begun

steamcommunity.com/app/275850/discussions/0/360672047209658617/
this one is hilarious

Certainly, but it does have a unique file format per the ps4 software architecture (like all consoles have), and would require decrypting…. afaik at least that would be an issue stopping that from happening.
So it's best to wait for the PC release

Spore 2016 is happening.

I believe they had to refund a shitload of movie tickets once because a Sony employee pretended to be a movie critic and kept giving sony films perfect scores

Except unlike Spore which people actually wanted the game no one wants this one.

And got sued for it.

fair enough. whens the pc release? whens the torrent?

you dont understand, user. its supposed to be an experience, information will spoil it.

with spore, i didnt follow the hype, i just got it when i saw it in the store. it wasnt that bad when you dont hear the expectations.

I also had a line.

can it be called a line if there is a dick attached to it?

Didn't hear about that.
Unfortunately they'll get away with this because no one holds these faggots to any standards when it comes to video games.

nah
review rape used to be okay
not any more

No, it's taking dick

That's the other male line fucking the girl line.

torrents will come out when the GoG version releases on the 12th

Same thing happened to me.
It was only after I played it for awhile, and saw the cut content/etc that made me disappointed in what it could have been.

this rationalization is glorious, cognitive dissonance at its finest.

Someone throws in the "opening a menu will pause the whole game, including AI" argument.

Time for bingo.

gay as fuck mate

i read that post. what i dont get is, even if you very rarely meet people, the game should still be counted as a multiplayer game, which on the steam page, is not.

top kek

you can't meet people

Feel this.

i know that, it was a hypothetical question. you cant meet people, or else it would be a multiplayer game on steam.

ive been desensitized to that shit, try harder.

I remember Hello Games from Danger Joe, which was legit fun. I think they just wanted to make a passion project/experiment but ended up getting suckered into hyping it up as the next big PS4 hit by Sony's marketing. So the idea which he clearly struggled to find the answer - for how to turn such exploration into a video game - became something it wasn't meant to be in the public eye.

Truly a pity.

No, see. If there's only a rare chance for it to happen, then it's okay for it to be classified as single-player only, and not single/multiplayer, because the multiplayer is rare. It shouldn't be put on the same place as single, because that would be false advertising :^)

except now it's come out that he's a fucking liar and wants to steal money by lying

it just feels like my monitor man

oh, right

he could have just kept his head down

Any word on whether this game uses Denuvo or not yet? There's literally no reason to pay a single cent for it.

its going to be on gog so i dont think there is going to be drm.

but is it better than nothing?

so, can all this hype be called false advertising? i mean, they were hyping it up as a multiplayer game.

And even then, the only reason the lawsuit got through was because the other movie companies were fucking pissed since it put suspicion on their legitimate review quites (The film industry is hands off with critics. Half because most of them write for sources that don't need the film industry to make money like newspapers. The other half to avoid a Payola Scandal like what happened in the music industry in the 50's. Oh and Sony did that as well in the mid 00's).

No one called bullshit on Sony delaying review copies till the last moment and didn't give time to reviewers on a game they weren't sure about. The last time they tried that shit was with The Order 1886 and that backfired because it already leaked as only 5 hours long before any review showed up.

This is absolutely pathetic.

You have a Sharp monitor?

Gave me a good laugh, it's almost like they kept every fucking thing about the game a secret because it's utter shit

paper isn't sharp you swine

paper is very sharp

How fucking obvious can you get? Also,
>Sony shill accusing people of having no games.
Holy shit, that's delicious.

fucking hell

Is there word filters that prevent posting like on halfchan ages ago?

can paper cut through anything other then flesh? no

its sharp, not sturdy. paper can cut flesh, its sharp enough to do that. if it can cut flesh, its sharp.

Is he the new todd howard?

He's a literal Hillary voter

No. Avoid using quotation marks if your post has them. They sometimes trigger a SQLi conditional expression that Cloudflare blocks from getting through to avoid SQL injections.
>>>/sudo/3762

Are you trying to post something with SQL conditionals? Because CloudFlare detects those. Try removing the quotation marks, if you have any, and post it.

Ah, gotcha
thanks for clearing that up anons

he's said pretty much everything we're saying, except he didn't know multiplayer was disproven

Jim is a HUGE faggot even outside of being with her

Run a paper edge along your ballsack, then

Why isn't Hillary in prison then?

Are you fucking new or what? Companies, whether gaming, political, or any large companies, have been hiring internet shills for years. This is common knowledge.

Holy fucking shit

i think you're on the wrong fucking website

He seems genuine in his earlier interviews, but his dubious behavior after the fact leads me to believe that yes, he is the new Todd Howard.

Lawsuit when?

why isnt shillary in prision for the email scandal.

I tried watching a gameplay stream of it, looked very boring, don't even think I'm going to pirate it.

because she's the government's special golden child, don't ask questions you already know the answer to
alternatively, because her lizard brethren have already infiltrated the top ranking members of humanity and have threatened total world domination

Yeah I know, I just pointed out one aspect of being a colossal faggot, namely that he actually votes Hillary.
And yes, being a HIllary voter does get rid of any validity of your opinion. Goddamn right it does.

So close.

When did I say it's right? But those guys must have been redditors to think you can sue a company for shilling. They do it all the time and nothing ever happens.

He looks like those energized bad guys from dead space

see

Yeah that's the one thing that's sorta sad.
As the lead dev appeared that they were making their dream game, and the whole hype generated by sony plus their marketing tactics essentially made it impossible to live up to the vague promises, and the hype train of fans essentially saying "procedurally generated universe where it procedurally generates anything I want to do!!".
Though… I'm not too sure if it was sony's marketing tactics, or feature creep that lead to the blatant lies where they're specifying game mechanics… with a tinge of naive hope for what they wanted to implement (but couldn't due to a tight schedule or it was simply infeasible, as is the case w/the sticker over the multiplayer logo on the ps4 copies).
We won't really ever know, as they've most likely signed some NDA w/sony, and are definitely bound by a contract w/unknown terms/conditions; in addition to being too deep into their lies.

While I wasn't really interested in the game itself - as I saw footage and recognized it as a glorified tech demo with poorly slapped on game mechanics - I did recognize the passion of that lead dev; which makes me just a bit empathetic.
He wanted to include manuals in their hard copies with neat stuff like the olden days, no DRM, and they wanted to make a game that they would enjoy; which seemed to me as acts of someone who enjoys video games for fun… not to be "hip or trendy" like the pseudo-intellectuals we all know and love.
Although, as mentioned above, this shit was a disaster just waiting to explode in their face with Sony backing them w/their marketing tactics, and essentially the result was the costs spent on marketing far outweighs the cost spent on actual development (same shit with destiny… it was way overhyped, idiots bought into it, etc etc).

That's my thinking too, I'm not sure if he's the new Todd… but there's certainly reason to place him in the same category.

3rd space on the top row will never get filled because One Man Lies' fanbase thinks their shitty game is the first to do this.

First I've ever heard of such a thing. So why aren't we suing the Hillary Foundation? They've been proven to hire "correctors" or shills on Reddit, Holla Forums and 4chan to shit on Trump.

government's special golden child

Looks like the shills are randomly generated too …

That means they're bugged too.

I hope the dev teams has randomly generated customers too, or it might have to randomly generate its ass to the randomly generated exit.

it's not suing them it's more of exposing them. it doesn't have to go to court or anything just so the public hear about it.

Ok, so I got nothing to say about the game, however.

This goes in one of two ways.
Either people make 50 different accounts to lower a score, or they make 50 different accounts to raise a score.

Never has metacritic ever been a indicator of the quality or fun games.

This guy is the Todd Howard of indie shits

they are using the same algorithm

Another review shitting on NMS

You can shit on it all you like and almost certainly rightly so but every normalfag I've seen talk about this turd is loving every second.

No Man's Sky is a game that was developed by a small indie studio called Hello Games. They poured their hearts and souls into it, and despite numerous hardships such as losing the entire codebase and having to start over from scratch half way though development, it has finally been released. And it is amazing. Despite coming for such small team, it blows many AAA games straight out of the water.

However, it seems that some idiots expected based on some offhand comment made years ago that the game would have real time multiplayer. Newsflash: Games change during their development, some features get added, others removed. Despite clearly being advertised a single player game for months, Sean Murray was accused of being a liar. Just because of one vague offhand comment in 2 year old interview. What followed was perhaps the biggest temper tantrum in the history of gaming, and certainly the most unfounded.

The vicious attacks on Sean and Hello Games makes me physically ill and ashamed to call myself a gamer.
What many of you don't understand is that you aren't just hurting Sean Murray. You aren't just hurting Hello Games. You are hurting Indie gaming as a whole, and thus the whole gaming community. If No Man's Sky bombs because of this horribly misguided onslaught of misinformation and hate, it will hurt the viability of Indie games to be taken seriously as full fledged games that can stand side by side with AAA titles. You will kill any hope of games being anything more than soulless corporate cashcows forever.

I hope you truly think about the ramifications of your actions and stop this while you still can. This game deserve our support.

Unless someone points it out with proof, which the idiots will say

If everything can be created without people, is Sony trying to automatize the creation of video games?

Would've been alright if you'd switched your IP first

Dunno about that but from what I've seen on twitch they are not. metacritic is at a score of 5.0 because of the paid bots to give it 10/10 so if it weren't for those it would probably be at a 3. I Don't consider that very loving

mfw.

This is gold

Because nobody wants to die.

i think you should elaborate on that thought, user

The game is so repetitive that the reviewer didn't think he needed to play that much to make an accurate review.

I just thought about it, are the plants randomly generated? They probably are, but nobody has taken screenshots of stupid looking plants yet.

okay, i thought that's what you meant, i just wanted to make sure

user, return to GamerGhazi.

If you want to support an indi dev, support the guys behind Rodina. That game is what NMS wanted to be.

I like the way he talks.

I like his inflections

Good to see some people not shilling. Then again, you see some shit that is the perfect definition of irony.

Every time I hear this I feel the person saying it has never played a video game outside whatever's advertised on TV. Procedurally generating entire worlds has been done decades ago, and there's plenty games that put more detail into it than NMS.

6/10. Pretty good, could work on subtlety.

Heh, "its your guys fault the game is bad! These other guys who are definitely not here already would appreciate it!".

Why are redditors so passive aggressive? Just fucking say it and stop talking like a woman.

Is this not on Xbox?

If you have an anime girl as your avatar and a japanese name you're also a nu-male faggot though.

To be fair it really is the customers fault if they get fooled by a snake oil salesman.

buddy you are on the wrong damn website

where do you think we are?

Nice.

I have no issue with posting anime, if you're an avatar fag who chooses to represent himself with a female cartoon character you're a huge faggot.

buddy
you are on the wrong damn website

I've never seen anything but hate piled on avatar fags since 4chan. I think you're on the wrong website.

Calm the fuck down someone posted it last thread

Those threads are just as bad as 4am.
When Mark enabled forced anonymity and made a thread on it everyone was begging him to ban avatarfagging too.

I think you need to leave.
We'll be fine, but you need to go.

He's right you know. You're on the wrong place if you're whining about anime girls. I don't watch any lolishit or moeshit myself it's absolute garbage, but arguing about it is useless here, because the other half of the regular users does watch and like the stuff.

Welcome to Holla Forums, now get the fuck out.

Am I biting bait here?

The reason people dislike avatar fagging is the same reason tripfagging is disliked; it gives you an identity on an otherwise anonymous imageboard.

Using a fucking avatar on a website designed around having an identity (with an avatar) is not avatarfagging.

You're fucking cancer.

nobody said anything about avatarfags except you, super retard

True, but all the same, if you use an anime girl for an avatar on any site combined with a japanese name you're probably a complete and utter weak fucking loser and a total dweeb.

I'm always afraid to click on this webm now.

I ain't no loli weeaboo faggot I just don't wanna stare at pictures of men, it's gay as shit.

You were saying I was on the wrong website because I dislike people who identify themselves with anime girls. I said I had no problems with posting anime outside of avatar purposes.

would you rather having an avatar of a western black man instead? what exactly do you think is a good avatar for his account .?

He made a post calling others cucks whilst identifying himself directly with femininity.
He could have chose anything else and it wouldn't have been hypocritical.

nobody was talking about avatarfags except you

What's got you so tsundere for avatarfags user? Youre not another one of those weirdos who's In love with the redditor who avatarfags as ritsu are you?

Time for cute anime girls.

1.You say I'm on the wrong website because I don't like anime avatars
2.I respond that I have no issue with posting anime outside of that
3.you continue your retarded argument because you lack the brain cells to differentiate between using anime girls as an identifier and posting them as a smug reaction image or other such thing

Your hot opinions aren't going to change anyone's view on this. There's no reason for you to be replying other than to derail the thread.

And if you actually comprehended my post you'd know I've got no problem with posts such as the one you just made.

Good job.

He's going all out.

can confirm, we're all cancer

You try so hard.

You fag it up so hard.
Go jerk off to your 2d "husbando".

It's like being stuck inside an alarmingly escalating horror premise.

You say that like its a bad thing.

I don't see what you're trying to do.
Do you at least have a real boyfriend?

And the guy doing Dwarf Fortress is planning on taking a crack at culture too with magic systems and gods and even giant origin myths.

Honestly, space station 13 is doing a better job of the space feel than no mans sky so far.

nigger is that a nagi ichi i haven't seen?

So what is this thread about again

3D Starbound without the years it took to get all its promised features.

No clue. I saw smug anime girl face and saved.

I feel only pity.

Cocks.
I sure do love them.

Can't wait to see Sony deny refunds

have sony ever given refunds for vidya?

No. Never.

He can't wait for Sony to do the thing all vidya companies always do.

Do they have a choice if its over steam? IIRC its mandatory now, as well as if they refuse europeans the uk and some other countries over there could sue them.

not out on pc yet, i think. these are all ps4 copies.

Whelp, rip.

try shilling a different game now

Then it looks like 'No man's Refund' will be a relevant name.

underrated post

If Starbound had the same 3d graphics as this….

The gameplay wouldn't be any different

And it would probably make the game less varied, 3d is horrible for rng generation as you have to spend so much more time making all the different possible 3d models and assets.

And Valve doesn't give a shit about games anymore. They can just subsist off of Steam transaction money forever.