Journalist Gets Punched on LIVE TV

Journalist Gets Punched on LIVE TV
During the live broadcast the journalist gets punched by an unknown man

I LOL'ed

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4753710/Russian-reporter-channel-punched-face-live-air.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Airborne_Troops
techcrunch.com/2017/07/30/putin-passes-law-that-will-ban-vpns-in-russia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The new "Fuck her right in the pussy?"
Jesus, I hope so!
Please start with CNN :)

So those look like them mystic runes the Russians and their satellite states use. Is that Russia or some other eastern European country?

His attacker bursts into the frame shouting, 'We'll take Ukraine,' and swearing heavily, according to The Moscow Times.
After punching the reporter, seemingly for being told to quieten down, he says: 'Who are you to talk to me in that way.'
The cameraman picks up the aftermath of the reporter staggering around holding the side of his face while his attacker follows him, continuing to shout and swear.
He says: 'If you are going to talk to me like that I will f***ing beat you.'
As people watch on in horror in the background, the coverage cuts to a shocked-looking anchor.
It had previously been reported in other media outlets the man was an ex-paratrooper, but the Moscow branch of the Interior Ministry promptly responded saying he had never been a member of the Russian Armed Forces.
The man is wearing a T-shirt with OPLOT written on it - a terrorist organisation that tried to seize control of an administrative building in eastern Ukraine in 2014.
He was arrested soon after.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4753710/Russian-reporter-channel-punched-face-live-air.html

What kind of pussy gets rekt by a wobbling drunkard?
Jesus, all journos worldwide must be pedo spineless faggots smfh.

Fucking bydlos LMAO.

I dont know why but I like it if reporters are being punched, not sure what or who was talking there and what kind of reasons they were, but goddamn I do hat the media. Though is this good media, this NTV?

god I rewatched this 4 times now and each time I laugh harder, jesus fuck this is awesome.

The lying media can tell themselves that if they want but the onlookers are clearly laughing at the forked tongued reporter being BTFO’d.

If we call it that often and loudly enough we very well could will it into reality

6 times for me, better each time

do something else for 10 minutes, and then rewatch it again. It becomes funny once more.

Its just not supposed to happen on TV and its amazing because of that. God what I wouldnt give to see more reporters getting beat up. Even just some bydlo or white trash beating up senators. Jews, people in high suits would be nice.

What did they said?

#punchfakejournalist/m?

God dont you just hate that fake cheery attitude that these dumb cunts always have on tv? It just feels so nice to see a drunk retard just beat someone up and yell things at them. What a better world we would live in if this happened more often. Fucking middle/upper class bourgeoisie and their fuggign faggot way of life.

I heard "problem" after they cut down the feed.

Would be ebbin tbh.

I meant the whole video. There's no subtitle.

A "journalist". Punch one out today. Do you want Ruskies to win?

Yo, what the fuck is going on in Russia?

It's hot, it's summer, they use public fountains like public roman baths. may even be kids running around nude. It's called freedom

Summer.

What do you mean?

Americans can learn a thing or two from this man.

notice how there are no niggers or other muddy types shitting up the water? That means it's clean enough for the native population to use for recreation

Time to die, son.

Well, Vlad, in the US, old men don't usually stand around in tiny shorts and wade around in public fountains like pigeons. It's also interesting how many people are wearing shirts with blue stripes, and two dudes are in what look like captains hats or something. I don't know, you would never see something like this in the US outside of a trailer park or something.

Russians are wrong color niggers.

fuck off Moses

Old guy with vest in middle laffin.
No one else actually looks horrify.

Where I'm from, only children and birds wade around in public fountains. Not because it's dirty from orcs, but because that's ridiculous for an adult to do in public. There are plenty of nice lakes, pools, etc. that aren't in the town square that adults use if they want to cool off.

That one guy has shaved his chest hair to look more foxy though - Ruskies are weirdlings.

It's fucking Russia, I'm surprised journos don't get punched live on TV more often.

Why would you take your eyes off of someone who just punched your face?

Fuck you, queer.

Actually reporter dude is lucky bear punching russian was looking like he was drunk.
I have a feeling if he was cold sober he could have broke his jaw and knocked him flat cold with that right cross he threw.

Shut up Kike

Cowardice / Low-T my man. I'd have fucked him up.

real shit thread but I got a good image out of it

you can hear him sob right after he get's hit

Russians are huge fags

kek mein sides

I wish it was this waste of human resource that got punched instead. Whatever. Journalism is dead, anyways.

Just more western corruption mate.

it's remarkable. Where I live niggers just walk away and won't even run their mouths if it involves Russians. American whites, they will shit on them all day long. Russians, the whole, I'm an oppressed minority vanishes like smoke. Russians will kill niggers, and go toe to toe with them with fists or in a gun battle, niggers are deathly afraid of Russians. It really is remarkable if you've never seen it.

Is he Russian or Ukrainian? Russians are subhuman. worth the ban

I couldn't resist…

Kek

Those are the same vdv guys.

Before I attempt to understand this, what was the reporter talking about? Clearly the drunk slav was trying to talk to the camera… but what was the original report about? Something about crimea?

Niggers can't into space.

Bane?

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4753710/Russian-reporter-channel-punched-face-live-air.html

You really can tell who is home sitting, asocial NEET on Holla Forums. Men usually go topless in shorts during summer.

It's a thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Airborne_Troops

Russians are subhuman apes and they behave as such.

Frank you absolute madman.

The fake news is now implying that the anti-white college admissions aren't discriminating against whites.

BREAKING NEWS Drump lied about talking on the phone when he didn't!

Holy fuck I'm a baka, wrong thread.
I was posting about the press briefing going on right now.

Shirtless. Men wear shirts, Ma'am.

No they don't. Not in first world countries

Are you lost, Schlomo?

In Russia they do.
They are Slavs, they are like Africanized honey bee versions of whites.
They are always like this. There is never a moment a slav is not behaving like a slav

you are retarded. I used to go swimming in a lake when I was a kid and it was nice. White families used to pull in with their cars, set-up tables and chairs, fathers threw baseballs with their kids. I remember people setting up badminton nets, it was where I learned to swim at 6 or 7. Now, if you drive dy that same place it's a complete shit hole. I don't know what life you want but this morally upright, everything needs to be perfect and acceptable is fucking miserable, and the reality is Niggers over run the swimming pool at almost every apartment complex on weekends now and don't even swim in the fucking pool. It's just wild fucking apes shucking and jiving.

That old dude in the background has the bat signal carved out of chesthair.

The only kikes here are the ones who rule over the Ruskies and ban their VPN's and proxies ALL OF THEM.
techcrunch.com/2017/07/30/putin-passes-law-that-will-ban-vpns-in-russia/

Its boot-icking retards like you who are the cancer of pol

Hi Ahmed

10/10 would wife

exactly, that's why they needed the germans

HOW IS THIS RELATED TO POLITICS?

Same here in Poland. Memoriez.

And still faked it.

What is this, /fa/?

lol, the reporter says that
haha, and then a drunkard comes and punches him in the face

Funny, the video quality is shit but I'm seeing a lot of smiles here.

Never say that again.

Try not to anglicize Russians. They're just different from you and I.

Not the bathing ourselves in water fountains but guys here go shirtless all the time when it gets over 90 degrees. If you can't see a guy without a shirt without thinking of faggotry then it sounds like you're the faggot to me.

It's actually the Smirnoff eagle. He removed his shirt and that signalled the drunken attack slav.

I missed my childhood

This pic was probably taken well up into the 00's kek.

In most Slavic countries, there is no open faggotry, so there's nothing sexualized in that picture. Just people hanging out enjoying the outdoors. People there wear what they think is comfortable. Those guys are probably married with kids at home.

You are the problem

shelter neet detected

thought i was on Holla Forums for a second.

this isn't politics. this is a slide thread and you all fell for it. fucking newfags.

If you can't knock someone out cold with a sucker punch, especially a smaller guy like in OP's webm you need to seriously consider signing up for a boxing class.

That's Ukrainian, dingus.

I've never seen it so I guess that makes me a "neet" too?

I probably could have chosen a better word if I know vodka runes

Doesn't it get filthy as fuck with kids pissing in the water and smelly old drunkards wading through the water? I live in Finland and we have this greasy fucking water theme park called Serena that white trash families like to visit and ever since I was a small kid I've heard multiple horror stories from there of Russian tourists shitting in the water, puking in the water, fucking in the pool and stuff like that.

Never been to a public pool area or to the beach? During the day half of people there are old

tfw you can tell the EXACT spot in crossfire just by looking at that tiny picture

Just a daily reminder