The agenda is OBVIOUS! Western Civilization is to be erased, and subsequently denied it ever existe

I have checked Bing, Duck Duck Go, and Alta Vista and all of those do exactly the same, even worse than Google. European history is ALL BLACK PEOPLE.
The agenda is OBVIOUS!

Google "European people history" and click images

According to Google, almost every single person in European history is either black or Arab! The agenda is crystal clear! Western Civilization is to be erased, and subsequently denied it ever existed!

Hotpocket Edit: Removed tracking link

No shit.

Yep. All europeans are given credit for is nazis. No niggers there. Yet.
Although it would make a great wolfen(((stein))) expansion. "Aryan niggers" or something

Well, (((battlefield 1))) had more dindus than white people despite the fact there were no niggers in Europe that time.

I'm sure if (((EA))) made another WWII game they'd make brave independent muslim women fight for the Germans just to piss on the legacy.

Ayo sire! hol up!

quit with your scare mongering. it's not as bad as you make it sound.

hush goyim

Black, Chinese, Korean, and White joogle results. The Jews know they are at the pinnacle of their power like never ever before. The entire world has bought, hook, line and sinker Abrahamic monotheism. You are well and truly fucked Goy.

If whites are so evil and shitty, why are niggers desperate to claim our history and culture as their own?

I think it's just that specific string that gives you mostly niggers

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

You do know kids have been doing that during the pledge of allegiance every morning up to at least the 30s, right? My grandma, RIP, who was born in 39 remembers doing it up to middle school.

Topkek

You don't say.

A mod saw this trash thread and didn't delete it or even bumplock it.

That looks more like SEO.

There have been threads on this before OP. From memory, it has to do with some prolific tumblr cancer blog that would spam niggers in European art, and then other faggots on that site would reblog it for being so progressive, and of course googles algorithm picks up on the activity and just lets it go. Of course, being Google, they aren't about to adjust the results, but I think it is genuinely a quirk. If someone else were to start a blog called European Art or something, then only post actual art you know, depicting humans it would probably correct itself after a while.

As for the other results, like nigs coming up in innocuous searches, that's probably more a result of the fucked world we live in, and so highly frequented controversial news articles - which naturally involve the darker races - float to the top.

tl;dr google isn't purposefully doing it, but they aren't stopping it either

The solution is to kill them and take control of their servers and correct the information. That would involve taking someone's "means of production", though. Wouldn't want to be a communist now, would we?

babby's first redpill?
the goal is to get rid of the only civilization that succesfully abolished slavery
so as to be able to reinstate it again worldwide once the kikes can get rid of the oppressive huwhyte supremacist concept of "human rights"

What, didn't you know? Every historic figure in history was African. WW2 was Africans defeating the ebil naughtseas, and even the crusades were fought by African men.

ยจ
WOTAN IS ALREADY COMING AND WILL TAKE CARE OF EVIL PARASITE CALLED JEWS

I'm pretty sure that's literally a thing in the new game. I'm not into video games but I remember about a week ago my friend sent me a screenshot of some big gaming blog saying that there were blacks as Germans in the game.

Are you sure we live on the same planet?

google's algorithms adapt to your searches. Perhaps spend less time on blacked?

Isn't that the plot from Planet of the Apes? It was a warning after all?

Lurk 2 years before posting.

Even if that was somehow true in this particular case, OP is still right about the erasure of our history being an important step in the agenda. Pic related.

Yes. The (((orangutans))) kept the truth a secret from the other apes.