.hack//Infection (USA) PS2 ISO

.hack//Infection (USA) PS2 ISO

is it real?

Other urls found in this thread:

dothackers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=18515
youtube.com/watch?v=wTWBWIxcZ6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that an IRL creepypasta or something?

you mean somethinglike an ARG? I don't think so. This is just a random guy but what he is saying is not the first time i'm hearing it. I can't remember where i heard it too but doesn't rly matter. What i'm interesstet in is, is this real? What kind of creepypasta if it is one!? Or what is behind this?

not going into the triple dubs spoob stuff
but if this post get quads, i'm offical spoobed

Yeah I had a nightmare. It was tjat I never got the forth disk when I saw it and never would because its millions of dollars now. Then I woke up
and it was real

.hack//infection was the first video game I've played and I loved it. I spent every waking hour playing it during my early years, I played it so much my disc had been corrupted.
Fast forward a few years later I really wanted to play the game again so I decided to order a copy off e-bay. Lots of the copies were demanding high prices but one in particular drew me in. It was only for a meager $9.99 and it had a cover art for the game I had never seen before. A few days later the copy arrived, and I noticed the cover on the disc was peeling off, so I peeled it off and found that the name of the game, .hack//infection was scribbled on the disc with a red marker, except the ink was very thick and seemed to flow out the disc. but I didn't pay it any attention because I hadn't played the game in a while, I just assumed that happened with every copy.

I booted up the game and immedietly I felt something was wrong. The normal PS2 jingle had a darker voice to it, almost a demonic scream. After a few seconds of panic I laughed it off, after all it was only a video game. Afterwards I had no issues with the game, besides a split second during the main menu where I could have sworn I saw a bloodied hanged corpse version of myself that was headless and satan was laughing in the background. But I didn't make much of it, after all I was back playing my childhood favorite game after so long. After enjoying myself for two hours I noticed something odd in the game, a pixelated portal, something that didn't even look like it fit into the game. I entered it and I heard my dead girlfriend shouting my name and calling me a murderer. I was scared but deep down I knew it was my friend chad just pranking me. Then suddenly I couldn't move and and five large demons emerged from the PS2 and started fucking me in the ass and mouth until I was dead inside.
Then I woke up, very sweaty and with a sore ass. I knew it was my friend Chad pranking me, but for sanity's sake I decided not to play the game anymore. I wrapped it in tinfoil and weighed it down with rocks to the bottom of my local river just to be safe.
Unrelated note: I've noticed some fishes turning up dead with little human faces that scream loudly in that river. Must be imagining things.

But who was phone???

THEN WHO WAS ISO?

Chad here.

You were already dead by the time I fucked you m8.

i actually mean the ISO version you can DL on nicoblog or emuparadise. Not the usuelly Blank-disc-with-bloody-text creepypasta.

i slowly get the feeling that KEK wants me to DL it and test it.
enough of these trible/doubles

Yeah man a game will totally give you nightmares if its pirated.

I'm not sure how to feel about this.

In b4 ded user.

Needs some ==hyper realistic blood==

ok, i am a l-ittle bit spooked

Do it, I dare ya.

Realistically, whats the worse that can happen? Unless wasting your life on an RPG is the scariest thing ever.

Does anyone remember that one animation of some dude talking shit about fanfiction and one of those were creepypastas

Oh shit I totally forgot about that.

maybe the very dedicated developers from japan dev's put some voodoo shit in the game that fits the theme of it.

you know, as the movie 'the RIng' (original from japan) or Ju.-ON

well, hmm, if this is the case. let see if another double drops.

I still wish the ring 2 had the retarded swimming pool ending that the Japanese version had. I would love to see that shit in AAA studio vision.

Cool it with the dubs man.

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if there was spooky shit hidden in these games, intentional or not.

Creepy pasta has always been these stupidest fucking shit.
The only thing remotely creepy to come from the internet is ChrisChan, Early Marble Hornets, and Morrowind look to the skies shit.

Fuck off.

K now Im spooked

That's not scary.

Now wasting more than 250 hours in TF2 or CS:GO and starting to not have any fun whatsoever…that's true fear.

Does the .hack series have themes of voodoo in it? Never played those, I'm still waiting on an HD collection.

Let me know though, I won't be surprised if nip devs do that shit given that MT Framework is ridiculously optimized.

More creepypasta needs shit like that. I want a detailed description of how the game works so I can be properly spooked when shit gets scary.

Didn't anons set one of these games up to play online a while back? Anyone even play it still?

too spooped

i was thinking the same thing

Wait, are you actually serious? That's terrifying. I wonder if thats the case for other Japanese games, and we just don't know.

Just emulate, Namco has shown multiple times that they don't give a single flying fuck about the franchise anymore.

>every interactable object in the game is treated as an NPC, even Chaos Gates

100% serious about everything I've typed out so far. I was pretty autistically into .hack when I was younger so I was part of the hacking scene for it, too.

.hack was always about people get sucked in a online multiplayer.

in other words, when video games become a real threat! I can imagine how the developers of .hack hide some srsly satan codes within the game and only the ISO reveals nowadays.

Where the fuck are you getting this info from? I need to read this shit!

do you have any links to this or a webM showing it?

Those games are hot garbage. I got halfway through the second one before I realized that it was exactly the same as the first one. Fucking dropped and never lookedback.

I was one of the people who found this information. A lot of it should still be on the dothackers forums if it's still around

>they Chaos Gate can and will equip good gear you gift to it

ok, i need to see this. Google gives me shit about this.

So, does the dev's indeed put something in the game that is way out of anyones mind!? No suprise here but, how far did they go?

Isn't that basically just the plot of the manga? I remember there was a thing about the characters going into comas when they played the game.

the general plot is that an unscripted event in the game can flash you and give you anything from a seizure to putting you in a coma and trapping your consciousness in the game

it was SWO year before SWO. Better too

Sounds like it beat SAO to the bunch almost a decade ago. Wonder why it didn't seem to catch on as much as that did now.

That's honestly interesting. Makes me wonder what the developers were even thinking when they did that, especially if they ever hit bedrock. Or even if the same developers do the shit in other games.

What's scarier?
That a fish was turning into a man.. Or that a man turned into a fish?

Oh fuvk I played when we did that. There was shit they were still figuring out. I would play again if we got a group going

SAO
the fuck was i thinking?

I had a nightmare after playing it, I dreampt I was in a highschool anime, it was fucking horrible, they should ban anime and use a dakimakura to hang Hideaki Anno from tokyo tower.

Because SAO is literally the McDonalds of anime. Every aspect of it was carefully created to first, sell huge as a light novel. Then sell even fucking more as an anime.

There were screenshots but they were uploaded to imageshack so virtually all of them are 404 by now. The best part is, if you gift items to the Chaos Gate it thanks you by playing the voice clips for Mistral. The Chaos Gate is the only object I know of that does this, usually it's just glitch characters and jibberish for most shit you're not supposed to ever interact with. You'd think it's because of default values or some shit, but Mistral isn't even close to the first party member listed in the code.

Party members you remove mid-area still gain EXP and still fight monsters, unlike the scripted allies in story scenes. If you call a party member into your party mid-area, they gate in like normal and follow you around, though in dungeons the spawn points are sometimes broken and they end up gating in behind walls.

What was needed again? Forgot most of it outside the fact there was a thread.

Because SAO was heavily diluted and intended for normalfags.

Add in the fact that kotaku and friends shilled it to hell and back as "the greatest anime ever made" even though the characters have less depth than a kiddie pool. But because of them, it's plain as day why it's held in such high regard by people who don't know a damn thing about what a quality product actually looks like.

maybe some wise anons good repeat the memory edits and look into it?

This?

Thats probably more terrifying than the rumor in this thread about the .hack game being all sorts of fucked up. More so if people hold SAO as a "Gold standard, what all anime should strive to be"kinda deal.

By the way, I think I found the thread this user was talking about if you need spoonfed.

dothackers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=18515

I could try digging for one of the old threads I guess, but I don't have any of my old notes on hand.

Here's a fun one

That's the one, thanks.

source ?

It's less that they hold SAO up as some sort of gold standard, and more of the masses that the show was marketed to just having shit taste.

Creative shows still get to market in Japan. Kill la Kill for instance, is a totally retarded idea but it was executed fairly well and it saw mainstream success. And I think it's extremely telling that something like Inferno Cop can do as well as it did. No one particularly tries to browbeat other shows into conforming to SAO's extremely low standards. It's just they mostly ignore everything that differs from their taste.

It's strange, for all the Kotaku articles praising SAO for being deep, I've never seen anyone online act pretentious about the show. Though maybe it's just because I don't go anywhere near /r/anime.

Yeah, what was the source?

The best part is when Larry Bundy Jr. shows up.

Makes me think of this.

ok, reading the thread Have to say, they rly breake the game into pieces and re-code the hellout of it. What are they looking for?

Why did it stop out of nowhere in 2015?

did they die?

They were looking for the Epitaph of Twilight
We're stuck in the game
You have to save them*

so, why did this never became a creepypastaß Way better than 'found a cd with a sanic written on it' storys.

Thanks for the spoonfeeding! I tried to go on those fourms but they were a mess when I tried going in it. I love reading shit like this.

i pirated the 4 .hack// discs and abandoned the game midways through disc 4

Infection is disc 1 or 2 iirc

the only thing close to a nightmare was the grind for virus cores, it was so awful it made me abandon the game

The fact that this particular type of is prone to castrating people.

I have been holding on the files of the first four games for years. I did started playing the first one something like 5-6 years ago, but for some reason I stopped despite enjoying it a lot.

I always like it when the games have scenes where characters from sign show up like in Quarantine.
But the lack of Crim is disappointing since he's the best.
youtube.com/watch?v=wTWBWIxcZ6o

Now that you mention it, I have dreams like these sometimes. I did play that particular version.

I remember when I pirated it. I woke up the next day and realized I was a fucking weaboo.

>get im to go to ADJECTIVE NOUN NOUN to do favor for friend