Why are trans people allowed in gender specific competitions...

Why are trans people allowed in gender specific competitions? Feelings cannot change biology and men and women are biologically different from one another so it's not fair competition no matter how you look at this, yet a bunch of trans men get away with this shit year after year.

Unbelievable.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/892720173622284288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews

No no, by all means, let it happen.
I've seen this shit redpill normies before, when they realize why they're frustrated that trannies are allowed into female sports divisions.

Fuck you I wanted to post that.

Use "sex" instead of "gender," OP. Biological sex is determinate and it triggers the fuck out of SJWs.

True. A freak like Brianna Wu actually running for a public office would be the best thing to happen because it shows the normies that trannies are pathologically insane.

To go a little deeper and actually answer OPs question: You, and any sane person, may think that biology and nature in general provide facts. The people who push this gender shit are literally so wrongheaded that they believe words create reality and facts. They genuinely think if they talk long enough about men and women being 100% the same it will come true. This is called postmodernism.

Try "sex segregated".

twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/status/892720173622284288

They are working on just that. They are right now chemically castrating/spaying 4-year-old children. The people behind this hate families and want power to decide who reproduces.

Leftypol will defend this.

The lad is there to prove male superiority to ignorant feminists.

I've never met anyone who think it's fair for transgenders to compete in women's competitions - funny how you never seem to see female-to-males competing in men's competitions. I've even raised this with trannies directly and they've agreed that it's demonstrably unfair.

So, who is pushing it? Because believing that allowing men masquerading as women to compete in, win at, and set records in women's sport seems, in my experience, too heavy a layer of doublethink even for most normies.

I'm conflicted.
A. Fuck trannies get out
or
B. This is a fun way or proving that women aren't equal.

professional sports are just a way for kikes to launder money. fuck 'em. let the tranny abominations prove nature correct and rustle some feminist flapholes in the meantime.

Seems so simple doesn't it?
That's why I'm worried about. The obvious reaction is too "obvious", there has to be a hidden consequence that the Kikes are pushing for in creating such an obviously unfair situation.
Any ideas what it could be?

Degenerate leftists who give a carte blanche to any fetishist or crazy person in the name of "inclusiveness" and homosexuals themselves. Look up "The Man who would be Queen". Trannyism is nothing but mental illness in already damaged individuals.

In the case of A, ensure that no competition allows transexuals, even in the ones where they can participate in their "born" sex.

In the case of B, point out how the male will automatically outperform women even when the male is intentionally poisoning his body with estrogen to appear female. Use instances like this as yet another example added to the evidence folder.

The overall goal is to ensure that A becomes the status quo as it should be.

It's overreach, just like (((tranny kids))) and redpills normies quickly.

You know (((why))).

As authentic women continue to get trashed in these competitions, you'd better believe they'll rebel soon enough or their sports will soon be overrun and they'll be reduced to cheerleading - again.

This is probably one of the few cases of accelerationism actually working.

tripdubs