Is his career finished? Will he ever direct another movie?

Is his career finished? Will he ever direct another movie?

I predict he will be sacrificed to Moloch.

Back to directing soft-sci-fi for women. Likely something with Ridley.

he won't direct anymore movies because he will be found hanging from a bathroom stall a few months from now when the last jedi can't even break even

It depends on the poz/profit trade off Jew Bob Iger is willing to make.

Will the kikes be willing to kill the Star Wars cash cow to promote shitskins and feminists?

He's still the director for Episode X-XII
Tough who knows for how long.

Kathleen is in love with him so who knows?

His career is as dead as Paul Feig's, he's destined to work romantic-comedy or commercials until he dies a lonely broken manlet

there's no way Disney will let him do the next trilogy after this. unless he signed a contract, in which case he's going to be suicided

that whole announcement was just PR fluff to try and sell this bullshit, there is no contract or plan for a trilogy

daily reminder that Disney markets to children and adult morons

He really directed the shit out of it though. Gotta give the devil his due. He directed hard. Super hard.

Dude, if I had big enough balls to direct a movie THAT hard, hoo boy, my balls would be pretty big.

can we just get kathleen kennedy to direct all the next movies? It's obvious that they need a strong woman to be at the helm of this franchise and besides, the force is female.

it's already made 3x its budget

i should add that wiki states the film's budget is at 200m, which is definitely bullshit, since this film apparently had a shitton of footage cut and more sets built than any previous sw film. so it's probably only just doubled it.

the fuck

7/10
Looper
7/10
TLJ
8/10

lol

This explains the audience score

lol gentile scapegoat

isn't he still directing another trilogy? they wont fire him until the last jedi is out of theaters?