Let's get another chart thread going...

Let's get another chart thread going. Always nice getting a dedicated thread once in a while to pass around charts for the sake of those who might not have them yet. I've saved a bunch, so if you've got one in particular you're looking for let me know and I can see if I have it.

I'm particularly interested in ones like pics related where they break down the various entries in a series for people who want to get into it. Does one of these exist for Fire Emblem?

Other urls found in this thread:

vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Android
pown.it/4824
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

charts are all shit

same fam

Close enough

The third chart must be actualised.

as in drawn?

And I'll finish it off with my own two shitty, uncompressed ms paint lookin' graphs.

can't even fit both of them in one post shiet

Those were a quality few threads, thanks for saving those because I missed the list.

That must play Saturn infograph is kind of funny, because that's almost every single Saturn game.

Does anybody have a chart to help me not kill myself?
Need it urgently for, uh, a friend

I got you, user

Kirby Chart is broken.
It should go like this:
And that is how I justify spending more money on robobot edition with amiibo.
It might be nostalgia speaking mostly but my god after playing both GBA titles as a child these games are pure fun.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Is there a list for android games? Has an android game ever been good?

I've been working on one, but I only have a handful of titles so far.
It's not easy to find them and the fact that I can't talk about it here makes it even harder.

How's this?

I love you.

All I've seen around is this wikia and it's full of crap.

vsrecommendedgames.wikia.com/wiki/Android

looks pretty shitty

What's with all the fucking reposts?

Do we have a Castlevania chart yet?

People are too retarded to check the thread.

(Also, it may seem like I'm reposting the PS2 chart that was already here, but this is an updated version. I have a couple different versions if anyone's interested.)

I have a fetish version of that. Give me a minute and I can upload it, I forgot the filesize limit applied as a sum of all files being posted.
Also, Tomas Dvorak isn't that "hardcore," the Machinarium OST is fairly popular. Also, Bkacj Mesa and Quake are more on a "That weird guy" level I would think.

Where's my fetish?

The music chart is suspiciously
than it is measuring anything

It really needs to be redone. Shit like Drakenguard and LSD isn't really obscure. What it really needs is some X68000 music.

The whole X68000 library is a treasure trove of untouched goodies.

That can be said for Japanese home computer games in general.

No one really talks about LSD's soundtrack. Because most people haven't even played it and just watched some faggy e-celeb play it because its a "le funneh scurry game like amnesia xDDDDD".
Why did fucking Markiplier had to play this? Why must weird games suffer to be played by child-friendly e-celebs?

A bit scary

By the way, by tulpa rape do you think it means raping tulpas or getting raped by them?

yes

neet since mednafen made a saturn great again!

While his music is good, Osamu Sato isn't the most obscure composer. He does have kind of a small underground following. While people don't necessarily talk about him, they do know about him and/or his work. The iceberge can go down way deeper

What?

do you live under a rock user? They came like out of nothing with a working emulation that doesn't need the scumware alcohol120 or any form of virtual dsc driver. It might be still in beta but it werks already better than ssf.

Last I heard of anything Saturn related was this

Simple Autism lates emunation video gets you up to speed.

tfw I listen to the lowest music un-ironically

some of my favorite stuff to listen to is static and number station recordings

which one of you faggots is the CA apologist that sneaked that in there?

I already listen to everything in Hardcore, but I only listen to Field Recordings in Detached. What the fuck is Wall Noise?

I keep seeing the original carboard box of Ring: The Legend of the Nibelungen at a second hand shop. Nobody wants it. I'm not really into puzzle adventures, is it worth a buck?

for shame

pown.it/4824

I'm guessing he means harsh noise wall, like The Rita.

It's actually a pretty amazing experience to sit through in one sitting. If you're wearing headphones it's like a transcendental ear orgasm coming from the noise into pure silence at the end.

shit chart

It's a 1.0 and I'm still taking suggestions. Once I have enough I'll expand it.

Fug. I should have checked the link first.

Nigga, did you ever play Motherload?

That second pic is pretty accurate with the obvious exception of The Witcher 2. The first game would be a better fit but anyway it seems rather modern compared to the rest of the shit on there.

If you're talking about Atilla it's probably in purgatory because people disagree about it rather than universally hate it.

You should check out Super Mario 63.

The latter is jerking off in own hologram but the former?

Not really. In the original thread where it was posted, some guy went on a whole rant about how that game has no place on the chart and is filled with totally nonsensical puzzles and terrible voice acting. The user who made the chart said he will replay it and update it later so it shouldn't really be there.

Wrong Xbox chart

This one always pisses me off. Maybe in an alternate universe where Bungie stayed as a Mac dev and never released the source code, it'd obscure, but not anymore. Marathon is at most Oldfag tier.

does a nes chat exist?

Shit taste

Commando 2 my man

I didn't have that one, thanks.

Wrong

SNK games do not belong on anything that isn't MAME or Neogeo

Also wrong GBA chart. Some of those games like Yggdra have been ported to PSP and are way better on that system.

Here's the correct GBA chart

It always gets me that the original is considered optional. The chart maes a good case for it but goddamn it chaps my taint raw to read it.

I've only made it to the second to last box, love listening to dark ambient or throat singing when reading or playing anything Lovecraft related. Shits tight.

My nigger