Trump to Name California Businesswoman Kelly Roberts Ambassador to Slovenia

Kelly Roberts, a California hotel owner, is expected to be named as President Trump’s nominee to serve as the U.S. ambassador to Slovenia, two well-placed sources tell Daily Intelligencer. First Lady Melania Trump was said to be personally involved in the selection of Roberts, who will be representing the United States in the country where Mrs. Trump was born and raised.

Roberts and her husband Duane Roberts are firmly ensconced in the GOP-donor establishment in California and nationally. In the past year alone, they have contributed over $1.2 million to Republican candidates and committees. Kelly herself contributed $50,000 to Trump’s super-PAC, Great America PAC, last October.

Melania Trump is said to have taken a strong interest in helping select the U.S. ambassador to Slovenia under her husband’s administration. A source familiar with the selection process said that she was presented with dossiers of several potential candidates and endorsed Roberts in large part because she felt that the United States would be best represented by a member of the business community. The First Lady was born in 1970 in Slovenia, central Europe

Presidential administrations on both sides of the aisle have often appointed their donors to ambassadorships in countries that aren’t seen as hot spots (i.e., not Iraq or Afghanistan), but of the eight U.S. ambassadors to Slovenia so far, only one wasn’t a career diplomat: businessman Yousif Ghafari, appointed by President Obama.

Roberts serves as vice-chair and chief operating officer of the Mission Inn Hotel and Spa in Riverside, California. She is said to take an active role in the day-to-day management of the historic property, which she and her husband have owned since 1992. Prior to buying the historic hotel,

The Roberts family shares Trump’s reality-show background: Kelly Roberts’s daughter, Casey Reinhardt, and son, Doug Reinhardt — children she had with her ex-husband, real-estate agent John Reinhardt — both starred in the MTV reality shows Laguna Beach and The Hills, respectively.

Roberts has strong support from Republicans in California’s congressional delegation, according to one source, with House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy taking the lead on advocating for her appointment.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/08/sources-california-businesswoman-to-be-slovenia-ambassador.html
archive.is/JRnSP

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovenia_Summit_2001
foxnews.com/world/2016/07/29/russia-putin-to-visit-slovenia-to-improve-european-ties.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten-Day_War
visegradpost.com/en/2016/07/30/president-putin-visits-slovenia/
rferl.org/a/putin-seek-divide-slovenia-eu-on-sanctions-during-visit-july-30/27889575.html
sloveniatimes.com/us-ambassador-interfering-too-much-in-domestic-politics
news.yahoo.com/thousands-protest-against-slovenia-migrants-centre-181219797.html
rtvslo.si/svet/tezave-na-ustanovni-seji-kosovskega-parlamenta/429177
polenartactical.com/about-us/
youtu.be/03tnJNZP3rE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

America has such an assbackwards way of appointing ambassadors.

That's great and all but who the fuck cares about Slovenia?

Literal fake news. I'm guessing this lie is to make it appear that Obama appointed a "minority candidtate". Yousif Ghafari is a muslim REPUBLICAN who was appointed by GWB and left office the day Obama came into office.

Apparently Russia and USA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovenia_Summit_2001
first Russian American president summit
The Slovenian Summit was the first meeting between the U.S. President George W. Bush and the Russian President Vladimir Putin. It took place on June 16, 2001, on the Brdo pri Kranju estate in northern Slovenia. It was hosted by the then Prime Minister of Slovenia Janez Drnovšek and by the President of Slovenia Milan Kučan.[1]

foxnews.com/world/2016/07/29/russia-putin-to-visit-slovenia-to-improve-european-ties.html

More people than care about you, user

Slovenia is one of a handful of former ComBloc nations that is quickly becoming a major economic player in Europe. They're going to be fully first world within a generation.

Also, fuckhead, it's Europe, this board is about saving Europe and white people, why would you NOT care about countries like Slovenia?

We care, kike

Slovenia has historically equally good relations with both Russia as it does with USA. They are one of the rare countries who can say that.
Hence it is common that both USA and Russia feel comfortable meeting in Slovenia even on highest level. Also it is central Europe, between Austria, Italy, Hungary and Croatia.
First country to gain independence from Yugoslavia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten-Day_War
Won the independence war with Yugoslav forces, sent them over the border to Croatia which then marked the start of the bloodiest war in Balkan

Eu globalists were fuming when Putin visited Slovenia in 2016
visegradpost.com/en/2016/07/30/president-putin-visits-slovenia/

"Slovenia, an EU and NATO member, has maintained friendly relations with Moscow even as it joined EU sanctions against Russia for its support of pro-Russia separatists in eastern Ukraine and its annexation of Ukraine’s Crimean Peninsula in 2014.

Slovenia has described Putin's one-day visit as strictly informal, but said his talks with officials would also focus on economic and bilateral issues.

But EU diplomats told Reuters that they fear Russia is lobbying friendly European states, including Slovenia, to erode the bloc's unity on sanctions against Moscow."

rferl.org/a/putin-seek-divide-slovenia-eu-on-sanctions-during-visit-july-30/27889575.html

Slovens are C&A and deserve this attention. Also best neighbours.

How goes your nation that isn't invaded by rapefugees and shitskins? anything noteworthy in the geopolitical scene?

We're really damn small so geopoliticaly I don't think we have much power or anything really.
We missed most if not close to all of the migrant train since they tough we we're a 3rd world country because we speak slav (thank you germony).
The thing that grinds my gears most about my country is the jewish indoctrination of our media and as a consequence the youth. The amount of curtular Catholics is also concerning as a Catholic myself.
Other than that we're a close knit community with men who know how the world works on a base level (read: not believing the liberal bullshit).

She's so pretty.

Together we are stronger. I am for having good relations with all our neighbors and helping them if possible.We bant with the Croats vice versa, but in reality we will support eachother when needed. The outrage over Tomislav Salopek's execution in Slovenia was immense. As if they done it to one of us

Well good then, but better work on calling bullshit on your liberal indoctrination schools, that's where most of the cancer starts, a generation or two, you'll have soros-funded degeneracy advocates.

I strongly welcome this.

Last guy that Obongo appointed was a real merchant of deception
sloveniatimes.com/us-ambassador-interfering-too-much-in-domestic-politics

As soon as women get the right to vote you've already lost half the battle imo.

Just make sure you don't follow the Sweden model of cuckoldry, exciting times we live in where we can see by 2030 that Sweden will become a turd world shithole.

We wuz cave musicians n' shieee!
Inb4 hyenas, it was on the news we shouldn't be proud of our heritage because that leads to gassing the jews. Not even kidding.

People here are against degeneracy and the replacement of Europe's population
redpilled to begin with, getting more and more redpilled on the schemes of jews and globalists on a daily basis, this os evident if you watch the comments on rtvslo.si - largest (state owned) news site but also on 24ur.com which is ran by "american" jews Kohlberg Kravis Roberts

There is a large support for Trump, Orban, our Višegrad brothers and naturally Poland.

news.yahoo.com/thousands-protest-against-slovenia-migrants-centre-181219797.html

some pics from said visit:

Sounds exciting. A soothing salve for when Sweden goes full caliphate within a generation. I hope Slovenia can keep the Jews out, because there is no defending against Jewish subversion when their rat claws are already dug in. A purge is the only cure at that point.

>news.yahoo.com/thousands-protest-against-slovenia-migrants-centre-181219797.html

Was there, can confirm

Thank you

this

Slovenia is a powerful diplomatic power in the Balkans and in the rest of the Slavic nations
They won their independence war solely though diplomatic maneuvering that could put Bismarck to shame.

The dunmer are race-traitors tbqh

How do you regard the Kosovo issue in Serbia?

Kosovo = Constantinople/Königsberg
my opinion. dunno about user you were asking.

Magyar?

KOSOVO=SRBIJA

What says on picture related
Not shitposting, I know some of the teddy boys/wl.
Top lads.
Love the Polish. They are like us minus the fake public image of political correctnes
Their ultras are named:
White Legion
absolute madmen

ITT buttblasted Slavs who think their splinter tribe matters.

Why would you think that?
I'm genuinely interested.
Beacuse I don't see anyone getting upset or anything and this is, well a Holla Forumsitical board and frankly the news is politics

Really? What makes you think that?
I'm genuinely curious. I haven't seen anyone getting upset but this is a Holla Forumsitical board and well this news is politics.

You could have used those numbers for something good

Holla Forumsenar. Good guy. Sadly a total normie.

Like this

rtvslo.si/svet/tezave-na-ustanovni-seji-kosovskega-parlamenta/429177

Whats Slovenia like anyway? Im going there in October and I dont know too much about the place. Have they successfully innoculated themselves from rapefugees and shitskins?

Hm nism vedu da je Slovenc
polenartactical.com/about-us/
Bom pogledal

Current number of stranded enrichers is 273. You should be fine

You not say Slovenia weak! Slovenia STRONK

I was just in Slovenia a few months back, truly beautiful. Ljubljana is homogenous and almost half the city is green park space. It's quite expensive for such a small country, primarily because they use the Euro while their neighbors like Czech Republic don't.

That's crazy.
I stayed at the Mission Inn and met this woman before.

Ljubljana is eomewhat more expensive than the other parts because it's capital but yeah, you're right
youtu.be/03tnJNZP3rE