Australia’s Bureau of Meteorology Caught Erasing Record Low Temperatures

archive.is/gv2dV

How did the aussies get so cucked? I always thought they were brash loud mouth cheeky bigoted cunts

There are Aussies and there are city poofs who live in our Nation but are not Aussies

political apathy and acceptance of (((americanised))) culture allowed the jews to sneak in when things were good and those formerly pacified ockers are only just now starting to notice how fucked things are

also this

Why is the cold temperatures problematic for the media?

there is currently a hot debate regarding australia's continued adherence to the paris accord since trump ditched it, and the relevance of staying on these retarded global warming policies that are serving only to castrate one of australia's strongest business investment incentives; the low cost of energy (the other was cheap land, but that hasn't been the case for almost a decade now. oops!).
the ignorance of your average aussie still means they associate "climate change" with "global warming" and record low temps break the narrative.
also all those juicy government research grants that get handed on a silver platter to retarded do-nothing bureaucracies because we gotta do something to save the planet, right?

it is fucking stunning how fucked this country is despite its people. australians really don't give a fuck and that's what has lead us to this point. the silver lining is that you now have a younger generation that were raised thinking they'd be able to afford to buy their own house at some point and are now genuinely pissed off the boomers sold the country out from underneath us to chinks.

Well it has been one of the coldest winters on record so even the Bureau kike are having a hard time covering it up

Saw an ad on the train today completely in Chinese, it's mind boggling how fast chinks are flooding in.

Brisbane here
go to sunnybank, theres chink ads on fucking billboards. My russian mate and i had to go there one day and it was like going to another country, we were the only whites
shits fucked

we're fighting back, media only reports our efforts in the local news if at all. total media ban on talking about antipodean resistance going on atm

Australians. JOIN YOUR LOCAL AND START DOING SOMETHING

Local What?

Local nationalist groups. I know of some in a few cities if you want to contact them

I used to live there long time ago and it is true there are many asians living there now.

Yeah nah, I'm honestly a bit wary of them seeing as most groups of the like are Honeypots and I want to take down the kikes from inside the parliament building using politics, not violence plz no bully ASIO

have you talked to any?
And to be honest what could you be arrested for? worst thats been done is poster which is politcal free speech, a freedom under our constitution.
Groups I've talked to aren't limiting themselves to only one way of winning. Politics is on the tables in fact it's inevitable.

Also if your worried about honeypots why are you posting on 8ch? We get put on lists automatically for posting here especially since the feds get all metadata.

I'm more worried about shit being brought up before I get into office, as soon as I get into office I'll reveal my redpills to the world, the best way is to get to a position of power without them realising about you
See Pewdiepie

There is a difference, posting here a media company would have to admit to taking my information, while in a honeypot irl group it's much easier to be exposed

Well I hope you start something soon. We need all the help we can get in this country.

I cry every time

Fucking typical kike 'tax' shit. Twisting shit to support their theft under guise of tax. They love re-naming things, just like 'unmasking' = spying.
Whenever you see tax, Kikes are always involved somewhere.

They even made a fucking private company to issue all the currency in most of the global banking system, another to handle transactions etc.
Sneaky, greasy fucks.

holy shit check the catalog you fucking faggot op