Hitler Memorial in WI

I just found out that this exists or once existed
web.archive.org/web/20170223203202/https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/wisconsin-monument-hitler-draws-neo-nazis-and-trouble I don't really know how to archive
Does anyone know the address of this place, I'd like to visit it, if I can

Other urls found in this thread:

deturl.com/play.asp?v=_lH2jcU3J-s
archive.is/Pp5N3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking kikes

Lurk more.

uncle ted is gone and so is the shrine.

I've almost exclusively lurked for 3 years, I don't know how to archive because I never post

archive.is
copy paste url
wait til is done

Not even necessary to wait.

Perhaps we could have Esoteric Hitlerism become an officially recognized religion or a sect of hinduism?

What happened with archive.is being a honeypot?

Thank you for spoonfeeding me

Wasn't that just shill spam?

Literally the entire internet is a honeypot. If your ISP doesn't sell your data they do then PRISM will get you. This is why you faggots need to use a fucking VPN.

Mate, VPN is a false sense of security. Just assume everything is compromised one way or another. In fact a VPN would probably make you stand out more.

I like what those dubs are implying

just remember that any quality posting by members who cared about that matter/actually spent time researching have since stopped posting and left the board. daily reminder 8cuck is actively collecting ips and user info as much as they can

No, you need to live in a country that has no extradition treaty with the US.
Then you need to randomly use one of ten proxies every other day.

Even then you need to retain a BOB and a perfect off-grid shelter. This must be built 100% by yourself with cash, and in a forest.

Another possibility in cities is to piggy back on open WiFi's. But your login location must be random, at least 100 different WiFi's chosen at random with a dice roll.

In this case you must use a laptop that has NO INFORMATION THAT CONNECT IT TO YOU.

This is vital in case you have to dump it or if you get traced.

Good Luck.

What are ODIN protocols?

I live in America, in the home of guns, ammo, and big ass trucks. I have the right to be loud, obnoxious, and belligerent and heavily armed as is the American way! I fully expend to have my life pried into one day by the enemy, my dirty laundry exposed and my face spread around the world, and I fully intend to raise such hell when that happens that even the gods turn their heads and say "wtf? Why did the kikes poke the loud guy? Damnrd jews" and take full advantage of all of the press. Fuck, I've turned cops away from arresting me to thanking me, through oratory.
I AM NOT AFRAID!
I make my own living by my own hands and my own skills. I am self sufficient, I am sociable, I am highly knowledgeable and genuinely attractive and masculine. I am what the kikes fear.
egotripping aside, all you eurofags should take that user's advice, you get v& for speaking truth. Unless in Scandinavia, then go breivik and get sentenced to NEEThood for slaughtering kikes and commies.

I has cold war fallout shelter.

Kek is with us. Praise Kek, SIEG HIEL!

-Interview / Tour Video
deturl.com/play.asp?v=_lH2jcU3J-s

Observe
Detect
Identify
Neutralize

Basically it was started in the Second Iraq War. A satellite would take pictures of Iraq everyday. If someone went to a road and planted an IED then the change would be detected by the system, and they'd send a crew to investigate.

So what type of imaging systems do the satellites use anyhow? There are ways to bypass everything.

They use at least the visual spectrum and infrared. The infrared can detect changes in soil and can tell if someone's been digging. But a forest negates these effects from the variations of temperature and tree cover. That or live in a city, but then in a city other observations come into play

Hmmm… I could probably develope a system for obscuring those for a few hours at a time without too much trouble, the IR that is. Still, the purpose of their system is to compare images to see what's changed…

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSTOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMM CUCK

archive.is/Pp5N3

fuck me, I've lived in WI all my life and I never heard of this.

RIP based Grandpa

Bring flowers or something to his grave.