REPEAT: THE LION HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM YOUTUBE==
ANYONE WHO HAS A COMPLETE VIDEO LINK OR WEMB PLEASE SHARE
I WILL MIRROR IT AND KEEP THE FIL FOR FURTHER UPLOADS

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/rg3/youtube-dl/issues/4821#issuecomment-97564929
volafile.org/r/cxky5gew
addons.mozilla.org/EN-uS/firefox/addon/download-youtube/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God fucking damn it. I liked watching that every once in a while.

It's still here you dumb cunt

Requesting this thread get deleted

exactly. it was a nice pick-me-up for Holla Forumsacks. but it is gone now.
anyone who has the complete version share it so it will not be lost. I will mirror it on jewtube plus any other video sites. I currently cannot find it anywhere.

Thank you. It doesn't appear in search resaults on jewtube. I will save this and also upload this to make sure this thread is not needed again.

File related is the only one I ever saw, now I saw an extended version?!

Anyone already webbum that?

I made an .mp4 but it doesn't want to upload.

I'm also trying to mirror it on jewtube but it it's also not uploading there.
Fucking bullshit mane.

Every time I see this it makes every cell in my body scream STRIKE DOWN THE HEATHEN!! and confirms the hatred of jews and other non whites trying to come and take what we have.

KILL THEM ALL NO MERCY

friendly reminder to install youtube-dl AND FUCKING USE IT

yeah they're shadowbanning a lot of stuff

Does it automatically convert videos to under 12mb webm?

Anyway, there's a way to use youtube DL and ffmpeg to download only parts of a youtube vid:
put ffmpeg and youtube-dl in the same folder,
add batch (.bat) file and edit it
put in bat: github.com/rg3/youtube-dl/issues/4821#issuecomment-97564929

you will get a separate file for audio and video, i think. good for 3 hour long vids tho

and you dont need to do anything but run the file, it will prompt u for yt link and clip times

A mirror is still up on Youtube, seach for "The european lion is awakening"

This?

so the question is where can we get a copy of the original, this is literally my go to vid when im fucking pissed about some nigger/kike shit, it helps me remind me we are in a fight but that no matter how hard, this fight is worth it.. it will be like the home school pledge of allegiance for my boys when they get older…lol id like to see it full screen..

i missed that somehow, i though the webem was the only thing available, thanks

Now how do we strap every white person in the world down and make them watch it over and over again until their conditioning is broken and we add them to our ranks

I have a nice copy of The Lion that I scraped from youtube in 2015, because I knew this time was coming. I actually have quite a nice collection of redpill videos that I've been scraping from youtube for years.

I also have the original 3.4GB 1080p render of Gex / With Open Gates, with the original music. This is not a youtube scrape … I grabbed it from the thread on that morning in Nov 2015 when Gex posted it.

Archive everything you care about lads. But don't worry too much, there are plenty of us out there that have archived things.

If you use OS X, Linux or BSD then use 'youtube-dl' to scrape everything you care about from youtube.

Do it TONIGHT.

How can I find you when I need memes after the apocalypse/dotr?

There is this magic that happens.

We always find each other.

To be serious though, I have 60GB in videos and probably another 30GB in images and short/small webms.

Maybe I should make a torrent?

Would anyone even trust me and click that shit nigga?

You will never know until you try nigga

post it pls

Dumping this and whatever else I have handy in this Volafile for now. Volafile sucks and I realize none of you like it, but it's a better temporary solution than anything else I'm aware of.

volafile.org/r/cxky5gew

Please note that some of the imgur collections I'm also uploading contain sex change gore and other disgusting images. I included them because they are frequently referenced in 4chan threads and imgur can't be trusted.

Please don't be a dick about a mistake someone made, when YouTube has made it very clear they will be deleting videos like this one and cordoning off anything they can't justify deleting. Going through my playlist I see dozens of deleted videos which when checked against my history turn out to be Holocaust skepticism, Sandy Hook related, pizzagate and other investigations into ritual child abuse, even Putin translations and election silliness. My history only goes back so far but I think the version of The Lion I had bookmarked is gone also.

I saved a LQ webm of The Lion back in 2014. The short version.

Someone posts a better version.

All of these are missing (or in a few cases just marked private) from my big unsorted politics playlist. No doubt some or most of them have been reuploaded, and a few of them might not deserve to exist, but let's not pretend this just isn't an issue.

It's probably not the best solution, but I'm using this addon in Firefox.

addons.mozilla.org/EN-uS/firefox/addon/download-youtube/

Yes. It was the raw full-quality render that Gex uploaded to youtube in Nov 2015. It is not a youtube scrape.

I'm sure you remember that this particular Gex video redpilled millions of people on european immigration.

I'm sure you know that every time we scrape and re-upload a video the quality drops until it looks and sounds like shit.

You should be happy that someone is hanging on to high-quality originals This means we can render any lower quality we want and it will come out nice.

I have it too actually, I'm sure a bunch of us grabbed it at the time.

This video pisses me off so much. Poor woman. Had everything taken away from her, then had everything given back to her - then everything taken away and forced to live in cognitive dissonance for all the rest of her years. Learn from this Holla Forumsacks. This is our future if shit doesn't change.

Whatever happened to that guy or group that making some sort of Holla Forums series on youtube? There were a couple threads on it here before it suddenly just disappeared. I remember the "episode one" ended with that video of a shipping freighter sailing and being unloaded and reloaded with cargo in time-lapse and an AM radio-quality recording of some guys in a room talking about shit like the cognitive dissonance people feel between being told that e.g. china was invading the country and taking over the government vs. israel doing the same thing.

HEIL'D
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK LAD, PLEASE MAKE A TORRENT IF YOU HAVE TIME

People like you are the reason no one bothers to do anything. As soon as they do, in come the muh e-celeb jew disruptors.

Its the third link down for me up and running. US here

You're an unsung hero, friend.

PLS SOMEONE POST IT