Star Trek Discovery, Tacoma & more use new NWO symbol

Everbody who is the slightest bit red-pilled knows by now that the pyramid/triangle with an eye is a major NWO symbol. Previously it was a pyramid/triangle pointing up, but now they've changed to a pyramid/triangle pointing down to indicate them strongly pushing feminism as a triangle pointing down represents the female sex. You can see an example of this in Star Trek Discovery's marketing. I've noticed the new symbol beng used a lot lately, for example in the marketing (and in-game itself judging by screenshots) for the game Tacoma which is by the Gone Homo devs so is no doubt full of cultural marxist propaganda. I can't remember all the other examples I've seen it used, but I think I saw an ad or music video clip or something from Katy Perry that had the new symbol too.

If you've seen the new symbol used other places post it here as well as red-pilling others on other sites online and IRL since the more people know about the sybol and what it represents the more likely they'll "wake up" when they see it all over the place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.
archive.is/OP49T
sunsigns.org/triangle-meaning/
hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2016031430281/isabella-cruise-opens-up-tom-cruise-nicole-kidman/
dezeen.com/2017/03/21/tucker-viemeister-r-resistance-symbol-nazi-concentration-camp-badges-design-graphics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, it's just a total coincidence that this new symbol is showing up all over the place at the same time feminism is being pushed hard. Faggot.

Niggers will never have blue eyes.

if you want to freak out watch music videos and listen to the lyrics of different pop celebs music. there is symbolism forcibly inserted into all that shit, so much, so deep, a giant distraction to become confused and lost in.

nelly furtado, the bigger the better is a good example.

also, have a copypasta.

Juice Newton's 1981 "Angel Of The Morning" has some freaky lyrics.

and check out these lyrics. the global elite cult is obsessed with the pentagram. "star"

the music we listen to has some really messed up lyrics. you should read the lyrics of alot of your music and get rid of the songs that strike you as fucked up.

lucifer sign
didn't want to listen to God
hit the earth because sent out of heaven
now satan is running around the world trying ot have fun "taking the back streets" and doing things the evil way
Lucifer "the morning star" "light bringer" "shine" "glow" and so on
"all star" pentagram.
references to encouraging people to play "the game" like get a job, have a car, pay taxes, get insurance, go to school, work everyday, worry about your future, always work, always worry, never be happy.
satan basically saying worship money and be shallow and to not look at anything beyond the surface and be ignorant
rebelling against God
hell freezing over, because earth is hell
this one is funny and has multiple meanings, one of them being checking the t.v. news for the weather report.
oxymoron about how hell is either an endothermic or exothermic reaction
obvious
satan having fun fucking with everyone

Keep in mind that satan isn't real, just stupid people like the gobal elitists who think they rule the world worship a false religion to rebel against God.
God holds all the power and is the only God.

there is only God and you don't need to go to any stupid building of any religion to know, believe in, and love God; and you don't have to be afraid because absolutely no other things exist.

to clarify, it's a pretty smart idea to not worship the religion, but rather worship God. all religions are cucked in one way or another. you can get little pieces of wisdom from all of them, and alot of corruption from all of them. remember that all religions are created by imperfect human beings and are as a result imperfect, just like science.

basically, screw mosk, temple, church, just stay at home, study on what interests you, and love God, the one and only.

The inverted pyramid is NOT only a symbol for women
It's also a symbol of materialism, Eart(as below) and worship of self.
It's basically an instruction not to fiddle in the above angle(regular pyramid) and be a good little goy and be addicted to your vices.
An order to growel in the mud.

Another symbol for it is a C. Womb.

nice flat earth map, oh wait is that the UN logo? what a coincidence.

And I'd recommend to watch Oblivion by Tom Cruise.

What I love about the pole projection is that Antarctica is erased from the Earth.
Don't go there goy. The ecosystem is too fragile.
We're doing nothing in that secluded place.

That's the symbol for faggotry, not feminism.

Same shit

they only thing that every country on earth ever agreed on and never broke their promise, as they all promised together, was to leave antarctica alone. the north pole is the center of the landmass and the south pole (antarctica) is actually a giant ring around the outer edges of the earth. it's illegal to fly there without permission (almost nobody ever gets that permission) and so it is conveniently incredibly difficult to prove or disprove this once and for all. what a coincidence.

In my life I learned that science is as much a religion as religions are a religion, and as religion in its limited perception of the universe is imperfect; therefore so is science.

I'm presenting this from a the standpoint of someone with an enlightened "take a step back after considering everything without truly believing any of it" perspective. I'm not 100% loyal to religion or science at this point in my life. they can and do overlap between the lies.

astronauts can only go so far in space before the firmament blocks them fyi.

Tom Cruise's daughter Isabella has an NWO tattoo on her arm. Although it's not inverted.

if there are as many infinite stars and galaxies as they say there are, the entire sky wouldn't have any visible individual stars because in terms of pixels on a tv screen the stars in the sky would take up every pixel of space that there is in the sky. the entire sky would always glow white and there wouldn't be a place in the sky to look at that was empty.

the whole world is a flat dome shape that doesn't move. the earth is fixed in place and doesn't move. if the earth was spinning as fast as they say it is, we would have been launched off and life wouldn't exist on this plane. I mean planet.

since you are very little, one of the first things you are expected to learn is that you live on the earth and the earth is a globe, and you are repeatedly shown this big spinning toy and you have a few childish thoughts like "how does everyone on the bottom not fall off?" and everyone tells you its because "gravity" holds everyone on the sphere, but remember centrifugal force is very powerful and can keep water in a bucket even though its spinning around a certain point, but it makes the bucket of water feel much more heavy, like it wants to fly off it's handle with tremendous force. now imagine that all the things on the surface of the earth including its gigantic oceans are all that "bucket of water". what do you think would or rather should have already happened to us all and our cats and dogs and houses and cars if the earth was really spinning around as fast as they want us to believe that it is?

the earth presumably being as massive as we think it is (even though it's flat) is so heavy and so big that spinning at that speed would tear it apart. forces created by the spin would be greater than the force of gravity, but that's another deeper rabbit hole.

going by the rules of globalist approved science, if you actually do the proper calculations you discover that the force of gravity is not enough to overcome the spinning force of the planet (the globe spinning on its own, not the "spin around the sun") and that we should have been catastrophically flung off of the earth in a cataclysm along with the earth spinning itself apart to pieces by now.

think about why the ocean looks blue when the sun shines through it. think about how the sky is also blue, makes sense? and troll science bro's with big fancy pieces of paper from the establishment claim "its rayleigh scattering, and the sky isn't actually blue it just looks blue but it isn't because reyliegh scattering just trust us"

every single image of earth from space release by nasa has always been a composite image. they will never release a true non-edited picture of earth from space.

go back and watch any video of a rocket takeoff. why do ALL the rockets always go upwards for a moment and then start to veer off course and curve off the side? they can't keep going straight up because they will hit the water and if they go much deeper they will crash right into the firmament. they always curve to avoid it. ALWAYS. the rockets always land somewhere else out of sight or people are told it's just a retrieval of parts, but you know what the truth is.

all rockets do this. except for this one. you can even hear the splash.
youtube. com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4

anyone who has ever gone to a tall skyscraper that allows an all around window view with protective railing (so people dont just fall off) and looked 360 degrees all around the horizon will notice that it is always flat and never curved even at that hight, when it should be.

bible says that God created the sun, and the moon, and the stars. they are mentioned seperately.

stars are not suns that are far away, they are something else.

http s://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie
archive.is/OP49T

A big lie (German: große Lüge) is a propaganda technique. The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, about the use of a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously." Hitler claimed the technique was used by "the Jews" to blame Germany's loss in World War I on German general Erich Ludendorff, who was a prominent nationalist and antisemitic political leader in the Weimar Republic.

Thus, according to Hitler, the "Big Lie" was a propaganda technique typically used by "the Jews".

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."

"Jeffrey Herf maintains that Goebbels and the Nazis used the Big Lie to turn long-standing anti-semitism into mass murder.[3] Herf argues that the Big Lie was a narrative of an innocent, besieged Germany striking back at an "international Jewry", which it said started World War I. The propaganda repeated over and over the conspiracy that Jews were the real powers in Britain, Russia and the U.S. It went on to state that the Jews had begun a "war of extermination" against Germany-"

hope you enjoyed the dump, really as a reply to what you said about antarctica. you really don't want to miss this image

A triangle pointing down has represented females for possibly thousands of years.

sunsigns.org/triangle-meaning/

Although fags use triangles both ways too. Like the paedofag's spiral-like small triangle inside a larger triangle points up.

Do you want me to tell you why this post is bullshit
Australia is not stretched out like that
It's also not the same size as North America

It does, just not in colors you see. Redshift means you have a fixed distance at which visible (and later UV) light is visible in the visible spectrum. That's one of the reasons the James Webb Telescope is going to be so cool - it's the first telescope designed to work in infrared, which is what most of the light in the universe is in.

Reported&filtered for flat earth spam. I'd recommend for anons to do the same.
These posters come in each esoteric thread.

Yes it is if she looks at it as a reminder. But TBH all these celebrity children are owned and their parents have hardly any control over it. Look at Miley.
But cruz has a lot of redpill movies. Have to watch the Mummy though since everybody trashed it,

WHEN WILL YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE WORLD IS CONCAVE?

Nothing you said is true save perhaps for NASA making shit up. The centrifugal force is significantly lower even at the equator than gravity. Rockets go sideways because straight up is a fucker of energy and will never get into orbit, at most that will get you escape velocity and it's not even the most energy efficient way to do so. The ocean is blue, the sky is blue because a bunch of that blue get reflected back up into it. You like to consider yourself enlightened and want to believe you're the apex thinker among Humans, when in fact you're just fucking too lazy to learn anything difficult and too full of yourself to accept that if you can't verify something it's not worth fucking believing.

Isabella seems to be estranged from Tom, despite still being a scientologist and having a scientology wedding. (Which Tom wasn't invited to.) hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2016031430281/isabella-cruise-opens-up-tom-cruise-nicole-kidman/

Yes, it actually is you paranoid esonigger.

NWO shill.

STFU cia glow-in-the-dark nigger.
Obviously these symbols are very important to our enemies.

If the NWO is so powerful, why would it need shills to post on some retarded almost dead Nazi board?

Don't answer that, you're retarded regardless.

Never change, Jews. I want to hear you shilling all the way to the oven.

Well this is interesting.

It's a hypersphere, you mong.

New Mario game coming out has an upside down pyramid.

Are Nintendo Treehouse involved?

I don't really know much about Ellie Goulding, is she very feministy? Her logo is blatent NWO symbol pointing up but she has also used the symbol pointing down.

Treehouse is just localization. They could get a major asset censored or perhaps removed. Doubt they have the power to get a meme feature added so I dont think they could add symbolism like that esp to original nip version

On the other hand if there is a lead here, Holla ForumsGG threads might be interested

If it's just 1 thing in the game and nothing blatently cultural marxist connected to it then it's probably nothing. Especially since it doesn't seem to have an eye/circle in it.

dezeen.com/2017/03/21/tucker-viemeister-r-resistance-symbol-nazi-concentration-camp-badges-design-graphics/

This week's Penn & Teller: Fool Us had many lingering close-ups of an inverted triangle with an eye tattoo.

it's a fucking shape

They're just enemy memes. They're all over. What do you learn from uncovering this? Whoa, the movie industry is globalist poz. You can just point to all the globalist poz directly instead of going through symbolism that catches a lot of false positives anyway.

see

And did you bother reading my OP?

By the way, if you're wondering what the Penn & Teller thing could have relevance to, have a look who's featured on the leaked JTRIG documents. What's that sign he's making? And even that JTRIG logo looks a little similar to something, don't you think? Although it's likely there's more to it being shown on Penn & Teller: Fool Us right now than just that.

/politesagaofftopic

It also symbolizes overturning the natural order.

I've seen quite a few blacks with obvious blue contacts on recently.

I don't see the importance of pointing out magicians using occult symbols and other probable noise when you can just point out the subversive content itself. I don't think there's never a connection but you end up going down rabbit holes when the thing you actally care about is right there.

That magician was just one example, plus the camera was focusing on the symbol and lingering many times. And do you think Teller making the symbol on the JTRIG documents is just coincidence?? Obviously point out subversive content to people but if you also point out the signs being used people will see the patterns and signals and are more likely to realise all these things are orchestrated, not just random acts of subversion and degeneracy.

Also the people who mark themselves with NWO symbols but aren't connected to it themselves, like that magician probably isn't, have been subconsciously indoctrinated to do so. The suggestion has been planted via the symbols on display, especially in the media, combined with the agenda being pushed plus whatever the psychological hook is that works on certain people. Then those in control can easily spot people they can use as their useful idiots. If the general public are made more aware of this then they can not only consciously make the effort to resist brainwashing but they can spot who to avoid, or if their friends have marked themselves (or wear marked clothing) they can possibly try to deprogramme them

WTF!? How did this moment in dysgenics happen? Cruise is a good looking guy, and I don't recall him being with anyone ugly.

oh pardon me, 'adopted'.

His biological daughter, Suri, is growing up nicely.

Until you go inside it that is :^)

Oh so close!

You'd be some kind of Jew to do otherwise, eh?