You are European

There is no reason to give up. Europe has been in more dire circumstances and have won every time when pushed to the apex.
We will live on.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/m6yjb
delo.si/druzba/jelincic-ima-na-vrtu-marsala-tita.html
archive.is/chWsq
archive.is/3ZUYG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are damn right we will OP.

No, I'm Polish. And Polish is a European culture and ethnicity.

Although I wouldn't mind someone kicking these muds and commies out of europe

The Old Heart must beat with Ancient Blood.
It is the only link to your ancestors, and the only way to overcome and the only way to join them so that far into the future your descendants will say the same as you when faced with the hard times.

the enemy has always been someone from the outside, this time it your own brainwashed people

I'm not giving up or anything, I'm just tired of waiting.

Archive of previous thread
archive.is/m6yjb

This. We're facing something different. Before it was always an "us vs them" mentality. Now we're dealing with pretenders in our ranks, traitors, liars, deceivers, propagandists, our own friends and families in some cases.

Heil Victory!

Someone care to make a webm?

No. You're wrong. There hasn't been a time more dire in Europe's history than now.

Here is proof

Identity is from where all complexities derive to go after who you are means to destroy anything you could make. I wonder (((who))) would want to do such a thing?

The Hun invasion and Islamic invasion were much worse then this.

Not true Rome collapsed before under similar circumstances

Are you retarded or historically illiterate? Both of those event we had literal hordes of none whites take over a huge swathe of Europe and outright exterminate entire empires. Oh no Germany is only 90% white whatever will we do???? You doom and gloom faggots should suck start a shotgun

I am jewish though.

Hi Holla Forums.

There's no way in hell western Europe alone can sustain a quarter of a billion people. China can barely support it's population; they're destroying a entire ecosystem just to feed it and have to use increasingly draconian methods of control just to maintain even the thin visage of civil order. And those are all uniform Chinamen who dwarf the Tibetans and Uyghurs in sure populist might. How in the hell are Europeans going to support a hostile population of Moslems and Blacks with their social services when it's already overburdened? That's the only reason why they're there.

Welfare, laws so lax they can run rabid like feral dogs, and white women.

>>>/reddit/

Basically what is happening with defend europe topic:

They really don't like the idea of Europeans doing something against the migrant situation

Remember that time we were almost wiped out by the black plague and then that other time it nearly happened again with the spanish flu. Remember those dozens of times where we all were killing each other all over the continent by the 10s of millions.

Wat?

I'm sure the inevitable push of the slime and scum out of Europe will happen and a major violent 'happening' will shock many normies who refuse to see the danger signs
There are many, who have no voice, who have no chance, aren't even born yet into their personal hell, that will be dragged to slaughter before the alter of a false God by those in power who believe what they are doing today to govern their country, is the right course, for whatever reason.
When I first started reading 8ch(great GG abandonment) and some of the things you see, even after being here awhile, effect you in a different way. The articles read, the videos posted and watched, the stories told; again and again and again. You start to question, who is behind this suffering? Who can continue to allow this suffering? Why is this allowed to continue?

A massive bloodbath in Europe without killing the kikes first would only serve to effect their blood sacrifice rituals. The whole point of what they're doing to Europe is to elicit a blood sacrifice for their god of destruction.

op you fucking faggot if you would just make one single proper thread and then stay in it then we might be able to have a decent thread about the ngo migrant trafficking situation but you keep spamming your shitty advertisement posters and making a new thread every three days. you have zero understanding on how this board works and then you whine about the mods. im actually interested in the plan to stop the boats but you fucked yourself. seriously op fucking quit it.

Don't make another thread until the c-star gets to libya and actually starts doing something. fuck

Make a proper thread if you want, user, but you should be ready to field a few questions about the crew being streetshitters, (((e-celeb))) involvement, and the super horrendous shilling that has been going on. Right now this whole thing stinks like the TRS business.

You have a proper board, now
>>>/defendeurope/

crew isn't streetshitters, that was the old crew that was trying to transfer the ship to the new crew. the ship used to be a Djibouti flag now its a Mongolian flag and the new crew is white. The ecelebs were left behind at the dock and they have parted ways. there is a shill operation trying to derail all discussion about this and they've found out how to trigger Holla Forums into derailment.

If you make a thread, make sure to have sources for all of that. The reason why everything was completely derailed was because the shills started the threads, antagonized the board, and refused to answer legitimate questions, let alone properly answer them.
Either let anons assuage their autism by going over the entire operation with a fine toothed comb or accept that you'll be told to fuck off.

TRS?
are you serious?
We don't know or care about this shit here in Europe.

gi are not ecelebs. I know the chapter in my country. Patriots, solid people organizing the youth to be patriotic

WHat do you think is wrong with acting to stop NGOS?

It was never a question if we will live on.
It was only a question if other races will;)

fuck off with your single post echo chamber

the only way this can succeed is if word spreads and the NGOs are put under close surveillance
They were losing their shit a few days ago when this was trending on twitter turning off their AIS trying to be sneaky and organizing antifa but it (((coincidentally))) fell out of the trends after the Holla Forums thread was derailed and now they've returned to their normal routines with active AIS.

Then start your own proper thread, what are you waiting for?

who in the actuall fuck do you think you are jew?
trying larping as Holla Forums

DO YOU THINK WE NEED YOU APPROVAL? YOUR HELP?
they have already done everything themselves!

if you are too dumb to read the millions of articles in the media then do not ask me to teach you how to read.

Are you dyslexic?
Can you read?
Can you use google?

One thing is that Americans wouldn't care about what happens to Europe which I seriously doubt though.
Another thing is you asking we somehow act as lawyers for generation identity or their mission.

Have you gone completely insane?
Why would I need to explain these people when their mission is perfectly cristal fucking clear

I'm Slovenian, GI are Austrian, Italian, German, French.
Do I need a fucking alterior reason to be worried about ten thousands niggers being shipped to my neighboring country?
I don't need a fucking hiden agenda to be supporting this mission do you fucking understand me?

fuck you and your shilling

Jejhata:D

Živjo ;)

Jello, married to a jew
His son was educated in jewsrael.
(((controlled opposition))) :)
Živ:p

sem videl ja, baje je njegov sin peder.
Morda kontrolirana opozicija
Sicer pa dobesedno ni rekel besede narobe

Ni izrekel, je pa izpustil.
Vse nacionalne stvari so dobre - Nacionalna tv, nacionalni dolg:D

Lobira za svojo stran, tako kakor jj in kučo.

delo.si/druzba/jelincic-ima-na-vrtu-marsala-tita.html

We need to rouse the Saxon, to make him hate once again.

Fucking. Correct.

Europa and America will push forward and through.

And fuck the mod deleting and anchoring the first organized european resistance to illegal immigration too. die you antiwhite piece of shit

Men je pa legenda

No it hasn't.
Also the focus on "Europe" is misdirected. "Europe" is a patch of dirt, it could vanish under a tectonic shift tomorrow. It is not the prize.
The blood is the prize.
White blood.
Our homeland changes with changes in climate. Prior to the earth tilting on its axis, we probably lived on Antarctica.
Our forefathers left their icons on every continent of the planet during ancient pre-history, yes, antedeluvian period.
tl;dr fuck your "European" catch-all which inevitably allows browns to slip in because "we are European too!"
Our race is the WHITE race.
Our BLOOD is the prize.

HEIL HITLER

faggots already made too many threads
a new thread now would just get anchored for spam

=SIEG HEIL!==

Why faggots?
Because trying to keep you in the loop?
Go fuck yourself

What exactly was wrong with the threads about the mission?

You had millions of threads about hwndu but this isn't important enough when they chartered their own vessel a 40 tonne ship no less and headed out to libyan coast to document smugglers and ngo's cooperation
Despite all the leftist vitriol and attack they made it.
No thanks to you.
Your response was

Excellent support.
Congratulations on this, you actually shitted on your fellow white men even more than the leftists

You can go fuck yourselves

faggots because they would make new threads whenever someone would shitpost in the thread and then whine when mods anchored their apparent board spam

at one point there was 4 unanchored active threads simultaneously

So its a new "muh books?"

Italy police seize NGO rescue boat for allegedly aiding illegal migration

archive.is/chWsq

Literally all the OP did wrong was he posted a new thread at 729 or 724 replies before 750 post limit. Leave aside his incredible effort to archive allmost all the news as they were rolled out.
If you consider this reason enough to completely dismiss the topic as irrelevant, then I have nothing to say to you.

The guy who was attacking the threads is one of the following:
1. Evolved European version of Correct the record - which would be hopenothate.org.uk - this divide and conquer tactic is their well known M.O. which they use since Brexit attacks on UKIP and Nigel Farage against any movement they consider to be a real life threat to the globalist agenda

2. A crazy krautchan shill Rechtstruck as some German anons pointed out

3. A government agency hellbent on stopping the global cohesion and waves of support this brought to the right wing movements and the white people in general.

Either case you fell for it hook line and sinker probably with inside help of the mod who ignored numerous legitimate reports on previously mentioned and banned legitimate Anons insted, adding chaos, distrust and anger to the mix before finally anchoring/shutting them down.

Incredibly 8/pol/ has in the case of the this mission taken the side of leftists and attacked it's own despite being proven again and again their doubts of the mission and the movement behind it are unfounded.

You went to sleep after the election. Correct the record and their counterparts in Europe hopenothate.org.uk, haven't

For me this is a painful defeat not because I have as an European who is neighboring Italy participated in the US election and daily btfo CTR, it pains me because we are in a state where CTR and HnH makes us turn on eachother to a point it is just vitriol and infighting about things of little importance and which group isn't elite enough to be part of the "secret club" insted of joining forces for the common goal we all have: survival of the western civilization.

This isn't how we won the US election. We won them because every group/movement/on both sides of Atlantic, set aside their differences and worked together for a common goal.

Left was determined not to ever letting it happen again, the extent to which they succeded, I'll leave to your own judgement.

If there is any honest mod on Holla Forums left, I urge you to review decisions and logs on this matter. Because this is the recipe they will use to de-weaponise us and fragment us further in the future.

I have personally identified and clearly reported the shill attacking this topic as one of the
because his MO is the same and the common denominators of the threads he targets are very simple: 1. Topic has potential to unite whites 2. Organization is focused to do change in real life opposed to endless coversatione and whining about white replacement in youtube comments.
Result:
I was banned for 6 hours, while the shill went on a kill rampage of deception, further discrediting, demoralising and eventually shutting down conversation

I heard many Anons experienced the same which ultimately led to angry reactions and ultimate feeling of betrayal.

Whoever the mod working with this shil is, he is seriously naive and uneducated or is getting paid generously by same forcesbhe should be policing

the poison is kikes, the kikes are outsiders. nice try (1)

Yes you should report this thread too!
Remember your words, generation identity are anti-european for starting a mission called defend europe. They are kikes yes? Lol they don't even know how to defend themselves . oh wsit what os that the ship tjey hired is owned by a maritime security company? Nazis! I mean nazi larpers lol. Why aren't they publicly linching themselves by saying jews are globalists which everyone already knows. Now i am going to report you to the mod I paid off so we can together stop the overwhelming support this mission is rightfully getting. Lol, see I told you they are kikes, I am Adolf HnHitler please deppsit 7 shekels into my account
fuck you faggot and your corrupt mod to
Don't forget to sage!

Waiting for the answer. Do I listen to the shill and believe generation identity are anti european for launching a mission to stop massive importation of niggers or will the mod ban some more legit people getting coked up like an avalanche from the hopenothate..

To the extent that this and threads like it devolve into people arguing with each other over petty bullshit, I think you have your answer.

False, the brainwashed are not our enemies. Once we eliminate the kikes, niggers, and spics, we can cure the masses of their mental disease.

Since election this place has gone downhill. By all means argue about alt right and ban threads that bring about change.
You will defeat jews and leftists by calling the only people who take action larpers and jews. It would ve hilarious if it wasn't so tragic

It should probably be a general principle.

"Wait, wait. We're arguing with each other about stupid garbage. Gentlemen, we're being Jewed."

This is bullshit. I'm Rechtsruck, and I'm all into this(since 10 years), don't listen to the fucking shills/spergs/LARPers.

Jesus, this board has become a mess

Kill yourself, you fucking shill.

I want to see spme responsobility on the mod part of the team for once. I do not care of you name him publicly or if you deal with it in house. The fact of the matter is your boy is working with either hopenothate.org.uk or some agency

You have logs yes? Checkwhat this mod was doing. See the reports he dismissed and legitimate Anons he banned insted.
.you have a snake in your midst presuming you aren't running a full honeypot already

Checked.

And he gets cheered for this by some "Holla Forumsacks" (shills)

such is life on Holla Forums 2017

To the mod who is fucking over the first organized opposition to kalergi plan: you'll get what's coming to you one way or another.

Kill a traitor before you kill an enemy

Same. I was drunk and felt compelled to relay the video

Drinking before noon.
justslavicthings.blogspot.co

Migranti. Le foto che inchiodano l'ong Iuventa. Rabbia sui social: 'Vergogna'
(Migrants. These photos involve the ong Iuventa. Anger on social media: 'Shame')
archive.is/3ZUYG

Lol at the mod anchoring this topic as well.
OP here had no relation to the mission, I just hijacked it. As I will accordingly any thread I see fit because news about this mission is a pretty big deal.
So apparently a lot some people who have no clue will get wrongly banned threads anchored for absolutely no reason.
Do you feel in control, mod?

Thanks and keep us posted