Senate Introduces Bill to Amend Communications Act of 1934

washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2017/08/01/senate-launches-bill-to-remove-immunity-for-websites-hosting-illegal-content-spurred-by-backpage-com/?utm_term=.da0f0492c291
archive.is/NriCq

portman.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/files/serve?File_id=1DA519D4-4B37-4C5E-B8B9-4A205C5E488F

On one hand, the idea behind the bill is fine, but this could seriously get abused. If this gets signed, how long after until CP spam becomes reason enough to shut down these boards?

Saw this earlier today. Immediately thought of chans. Like everything it'll be twisted by (((them))) to destroy wrongthink. Yes sex-slavery is bad for you goy but the "dragnet" this would cause would do much more harm than good. Then again it isn't like Congress ever has a hidden agenda on anything.

Well, the servers are in the Philippines, so probably never.

but these sites are used mainly by Americans and anglo countries. It would be blocked.

Pure coincidence (((they))) try to remove NN at the same time, 8ch will be blocked.

Doesn't matter. Feds will chase you down anywhere in the world for "CP violations".

kys jew

Fuck off, the 'for the children' bullshit has always been a way for the kikes to oppress wrongthink while simultaneously they go to Satanic parties where they rape children. Useful idiots: the senator (if not conscious of being a total fucking rapist enabler).

Anything that applies online applies to the press. That means if anyone reports on someone saying a thing that's "offensive", they are treated as having said that offensive thing themselves, if it is present on their page.

Who is the senator that introduced the bill?
Unless they are going to go after Jim himself using rubber house decryption techniques(read killing him) all they can do is make kikefare stop giving ddos protection. Or if they raid the physical servers in a similar fashion to the original piratebay. Yet another reason 8ch needs a protonmail like host. Avoids this kind of shit.
Also 10000% this.

Prosecute (((obscenity))).

It's like congress is making laws to attack business competitors.

VPNs excist for a reason you know. Only a madman barebacks 8ch or any chan for that matter

uhhhhh….am i fucked

probably, but take the plunge and get a vpn that doesn't keep logs anyway

a few bucks a month for privacy and peace of mind, pretty good

Oh shit nigger, I've been visiting on my iPhone.

Then I must be mad.

CIAniggerkike translation:

we can now blackmail any site we want to shut down by posting illegal content.

Thanks retard I am sure they wouldn't have understood otherwise. Especially when its come straight down to them from the Big Guys.

is i2p good enough?

What's stopping third world mad men from uploading illegal content on Faceberg and Jewtube, in the most unnoticeable way, and reporting them to the feds?

yep.

stop supporting these laws. they almost always used against us. look at all the anti-terror laws that end up being applied to the right

1. faceberg et al are "too big to fail"

2. they have the connections and resources to either fight that off, or remove the CP spam within whatever time limit is set by the federal gov. pol doesn't, especially when leftie scum will probably be actively uploading 24/7.

Reminder that anything done by a "bipartisan" group in congress is pretty much guaranteed to be the most good-goy bullshit in existence.

You mean like they have been attempting for the last few years, newfag?

3true6me

im going to need comp sci autist to start work on a stemit stlyle decentrelisd imgboerd "promissedChin"TM

How is the US going to stop websites in Europe, where prostitution between two consenting adults is legal since the 1500s?

I've rawdogged the chans for 12 years. I don't give a shit who knows it. This is not the time to fear exposure; in fact I want more people to know where I stand so I can amass allies. Our enemies know where we are regardless of VPNs.