Rev up that Wagner

OP RIGHT WING
DRONE SQUADS

I was deciding whether or not to make the thread today or tomorrow when 3rd pic related total was said to me.

Situation:
The world is run by overconfident, complacent (((satanic pedos))) that ritually fuck, kill and eat kids to maintain control. Most people's consciousness is so cucked by (((them))) that the people ignore mountains of evidence for this sick kikery. August 21 is a 100% lunar eclipse. There is a 100% chance (((they))) will be sacrificing in the open under the eclipse, rather than in basements since all eyes and intent will be on the Sun. inb4 Smiley thread, it's not about our beliefs, it's about theirs.

Mission:
Video and upload to all corners of normie-web, video of kikes doing what kikes do. Primary targets are roof tops of Synagogues, Masonic Temples, Catholic/morman Churches, Banks, Bohemian Grove, Alex Jones' house, Planned Parenthood, volcanoes, sacred sites, and anywhere else in proximity to you that is important to violent kikery.

Execution:
TBD by individual user cells.
If your fire rises too high and you can no longer conceal your power level, do not engage until you Intel is uploaded.
End state is to reveal the full perversion of the JQ to all humanity on what will hopefully be DOTR -1.

Admin/logistics:
TBD by individual user cells.

Command and Control:
None

SIEG HEIL

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Eyeglsses-Camera-Sunglasses-Camcorder-Recorder/dp/B018RWAI4U
dronesglobe.com/guide/heavy-lift-drones/
defensedevices.com/thief-detection-powder-visible.html?utm_source=googlepepla&utm_medium=adwords&id=110546073688&gclid=CjwKCAjw8IXMBRB8EiwAg9fgMOhkEjMCSTPbeq81q6gIsX5Lh6pHk9AQlIHGgiidwpz-CPb8fnxJVxoCKx4QAvD_BwE
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLytXozDK4XgdWJHvVJBUse-YvfO02_b_E
bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/reynolds.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=5aKM2EhJLLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/nice +++++++++++++++Op style

bump for great justice

Drones are loud as fuck. They'll call off the kabbalic shittery the instant the hear it.

op, did you accidentally the third photo?

Then go for a snoop and poop with a GoPro.

No, look at the TOTAL

IRL double dubs confirm.

Have a bump for great justice.

ah I'm stupid, my bad. Just saw a joanns fabrics receipt and didn't think to check the total

anyway, I'm planning on being at a campground somewhere in SC being vague in case of alphabets during the eclipse, should I keep an eye on the other campers? Niggers, muslims, and kikes rarely camp so it should be fairly safe from violence if things were to break out, but there won't be much going on to film. I'm going with family, so I can't go snooping around synagouges bc they'd notice I was gone. Plus I'm just kind of creeped out by them anyway.

What else can I do to help? Will things be going on during the other parts of the day?

I am now monitoring this thread.
Soon we'll fucking pin these goddamn bageldogs up for the whole world to see. These fucking kikes do not deserve to exist in our precious world.

Most of all watch out for your family. Other than that it sounds like all you can do that day is keep an eye out for abducted kids or predators waiting for the big distraction. It's the last day of the 6th lunar month so there will likely be nighttime kikery as well. In the meantime keep bumping this.

Bump

Get this to alex jones stat, use sunglass cameras. amazon.com/Eyeglsses-Camera-Sunglasses-Camcorder-Recorder/dp/B018RWAI4U

Definitely. I swear though, I'll start feeling sick if I hear any amber alerts going off. As to the nighttime jewry, that's almost a plus since I'll be out at a campground and most ceremonies involve fires, so it'll be easy to spot and it'd be a logical place to try and hide something like that

Occult nut reporting. By the laws of most people but especially the germanic tribes and anglo saxons, new or black moons are symbols of evil and foreboding, it is best to do things both vulgar and arcane that are negatively charged or with the theme of breaking down during black moons, for example plowing the fields, or cursing an enemy tribe , while full or white moons symbolize good and purity and usually are accompanied by blessings and more positive rituals.

If kikes have hijacked full moons we cannot allow this, they do this to defile the white moon, not honor it. The moon is the guider of children and the lost, we must make sure the moonman favors us on this night. Make the proper offerings and sacrifices, i shall check my sacred tomes for any rituals that could help

It would be a terrible shame if some user lost control of his dronesglobe.com/guide/heavy-lift-drones/ and accidentaly Soros

HOW MUCH WEIGHT CAN A DRONE CARRY?

Average drone can carry less than 1kg. But drones on this list can carry up to 20kg of spaghetti' ! Some of them are ready-to-fly drones which means you need no previous experience to get this powerful machines flying. Check out table below.

*P.S. This list includes ONLY drones available on Amazon.

2. DJI AGRAS MG-1

If you are an innovative farmer who is turning to technology and automatization to lower their production costs, then you are at the right place because DJI has got you covered. Their Agras MG-1 drone is a special little fella which is capable of carrying up to 10kgs of liquid payloads. This includes pesticides, fertilizers and virtually anything else you’d like to spray your crops with. But that’s not the only great thing about this model, it’s its work rate and efficiency that sets it aside from its competitors (if there are any). Believe it or not, this drone can get the job done 50 times faster than manual spraying, making it a great investment that will definitely pay off in the long run.

You must have lots of questions regarding this model, such as How can it spray that fast? How does it know how much to spray and where? How much land can it cover? Well, here are a couple of answers to some of those questions. First of all, it can spray that fast due to its mixture of power and agility. As we already said above, it is able to carry up to 10kgs of liquid payloads and can spray an area of 4,000-6,000 square meters in a matter of 10 minutes. That’s approximately 7-10 acres per hour which is absolutely crazy, especially when compared to the traditional ways.

Work in pairs or groups of 4-5. Don't be a dumbass on your own.

Interference is almost as good as obtaining proof. Getting inside their heads is a good way to completely fuck them up.

I can't encourage any illegal activities but with enough notice many butcher shops will sell pig's blood, "for making blood snausages."

bump.

This is a good idea and anyone close to Holla Forums tier who owns a drone mounted camera would probably do it. The trick is going to be getting the plebs to do it also. Maybe convince them that the eclipse will result in once in a millenia optical illusions that will only be visible by looking at the ground from drone height?

cringey receipt though.

Checked
Receipt was for moccasin material, extra stealthy on DOTR.

I noticed this package 11.88 in pic 1 showed up at work today. The Fuhrer is blessing this operation.

2nd pic is the Close Air Support 9 line for your spotters. For rotary wing it's BP(beginning point) Codename and measurements are given in meters. Once rounds are on target the command is Repeat or Fire For Effect.
3rd, 4th, and 5th pics would also be a good payload.

I'll be safe guarding Wyoming.

Stupid meme. All this pig stuff is completely irrelevant and useless. Muslims on jihad, in Dar al-Harb, are not bound by any religious rules. At all. They can freely eat bacon (many do), drink alcohol (many do), take drugs (ditto), whore (ditto)… there is no contradiction at all. The only reason they kvetch about pig stuff is to get political liverage and to get their people jobs in the "halal" food processing industry. Nothing more, nothing less. They laugh''' about dhimmis who take that seriously.

Well I couldn't suggest anything more effective without getting called an fbinigger trying to get anons arrested. They do sell security dye to mark the Jude for later though.
defensedevices.com/thief-detection-powder-visible.html?utm_source=googlepepla&utm_medium=adwords&id=110546073688&gclid=CjwKCAjw8IXMBRB8EiwAg9fgMOhkEjMCSTPbeq81q6gIsX5Lh6pHk9AQlIHGgiidwpz-CPb8fnxJVxoCKx4QAvD_BwE

This doesnt have anything to do with planting deadly seeds in nigger neighborhoods.
What the hell?

I figured two OPs using drones to drop various payloads could use a little cross pollination to bear more fruit.

Be on guard at night too, I think (((certain people))) might be active then too

or how about you rig a way to ID and track peoples unique cellphone signals and then get a drone to wait and suicide bomb the phone whenever it gets close, you dont even need to be on the spot when it happens.

its just that its alot of mid tech engineering work to do that
you need people who know how cellphone towers work and then some AI and electronics guys to make the drones spoof a tower signal and then home in on a target consider finishing the tracking job with automated visual recognition so it doesnt home in on a table/hand or w/ever the phone happens to be. Obviously depending on payload size aiming might not be a concern.

if cost in bigger engines, high quality optics, batteries and super-capacitors is not a problem you could also automatically blind people with a laser-drone but its non lethal and more costly.

What about fixed-wing drones? They should be able to carry more weight.

Uh huh.

OF FUCKING COURSE THERE'S A NEW MOON DURING THE ECLIPSE, YOU DUMB FUCK. HOW THE FUCK ELSE DO YOU THINK THE MOON WOULD GET BETWEEN THE EARTH AND THE SUN?!

The whole ware wolves vs. (((vampires))) Twilight faggotry comes from this aspect of ancient lore. The Volk/wolves are strongest on full moons, (((they))) are strongest on no moon, i.e. darker to conceal the degeneracy.

godspeed

Morman churches are just boring, Im attending one to find a white wife to convert but they just talk about meaningless bullshit, some of them are cucked but thats about it as far as I can tell.

Pilot in training user here, you're legally allowed to fly drones over private property, however if you're within 5 miles of an airport you're required to advise the airport of your operations in the area. Do NOT ask for permission, they will say no and you will be grounded, inform them you'll be operating in the area below whatever altitude you're flying at. Go read the FAA regs for drones before trying this otherwise you'll have a harder time explaining to police what you're doing is legal, if you can pull out the FAR on your mobile device and show them they'll leave you alone.
Check NOTAMS as well. Last thing you want is to accidentally fly into military controlled airspace and get arrested for espionage.

aint got no jews around here who id as such, best i got is jewy lookin fags who are masons and they dont seem to do much out of doors

why the fuck are you perpetually subjecting yourself to propoganda to find a wife? Look for the True Jesus Christ instead of attending cults. Get yourself a bible and read it. Understand that you're entering a world which will push you further from the red pill than you could ever imagine.

theword.net.

Study it. You're going to get your mind done in son. No matter how mentally strong you think you are, you're only putting yourself in harms way by attending such cults. Same goes for other denominations, etc. You need to find the concept… the red line that drives, not the ideas and counterfeits that grew from the corrupted seed.

Get the fuck out. Go. Leave.

Kek

Crazy bastards the lot of you. Who could even afford a little mg1 agras fella to protect his corn fields with? See! Poorfags

Anons I…
I can't thank you enough for the sense of purpose, the sense of community, and the keks. It seems my Portland LARPing rustled a few big jimmies.

The waifu and I had a very stealthy(dogs didn't wake up) messenger visit the past two nights. We live an hour out of town in the woods so no mistaking it. If you hear about a questionable murder suicide in sw Washington, get fat kimmy to nuke the whole left coast for me.

To my visitor, I'm glad they sent one with a sense of humor. Are you an assassin?
No, you're an errand goy sent by grocery kikes, to collect a bill. I foresaw my demise this way when I was 13. If you want a good laugh I think my floppy disk deadman switch is still taped under my parents' China hutch. Spoiler alert, everything on it was already declassified when I made it, op Phoenix, MKUltra, ect. Have you ever considered any real freedoms. Freedom from the opinion of others, even the opinions of yourself. That's the freedom of being an user; kill yourself and join us before it's too late.

you are right about this red line but the bible also teaches to maintain your faith by attending meetings with fellow believers and by studying and speaking about the bible with others.

That's a nice LARP post but do you have anything of worth to post?

The Intel from said LARP is in the main Pedotavistock thread here:

Miniature drones are not loud. Once it's 30 feet away you don't even hear it.
Because the smaller the propeller, the higher the frequency of the prop "chop."
Higher frequency sound drops off in power faster than low frequency.
Small enough to ENTER buildings through open windows.

And what you certainly don't want is a little plastic archimedes screw feed filled with fentanyl, which can be actuated to pump the powder out below one of the rotors, causing propwash to fill the room with a billowing cloud of death.

Holla Forums theory in action

Much better idea than the nigger seedbombing, and that idea is pretty decent, save from the super toxic/extra shitty plants that are not needed cause niggers have low enough agency to make native stuff suffice.

On a sidenote, though.
It would probably easier to infiltrate a synagogue and bug it.

HEIL'D
Agreed, but this is much less illegal and we have a specific timeframe so active surveillance is best.

This, if you plan on doing this, you should expect to have your drone taken(since you need a license to have one and taking footage on private property is a no-no), so the video should be streamed and the hardware on it very cheap. It would be best to engage the Holla Forums aviation team to create drone prototypes that are both cheap, and reliable with parts that can be bought at electronics stores, or online.

whats TBD?

Don't mind me. Just going to leave this here.

are you 12?

Kek

To be determined

Probably a (((coincidence)))
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLytXozDK4XgdWJHvVJBUse-YvfO02_b_E

so planing…. we got a strip of land across the usa that is the hotspot so to speak. if we can assume that (((they))) will be within a few miles of the center of the eclipse we could scout out a head of time. ill be travailing with family down to Yellowstone. don't know of jack shit down there and 90% sure drones are banned. any annons with hotspots along the eclipse path are free to fucking post sites to go to.

more like kidnapping someone to drain their blood.

(divinely checked)
Bumping for a good plan coming together.
>Where: the Path of Totality
We know they'll be outside at definite times depending on the place. Anons need to be aware and ready to record/respond to any deviant faggotry during the eclipse and the night of.

Also checking that time stamp.

Cross reference the path with significant digits and past recorded spoopy happenings.
Oregon, the 33rd state, gematria of Oregon is 33, has Mahleur Butte. A dead volcano with a history of being a destination for witchcraft. It's latitude is 44'00" and the eclipse will haben there at around 1100-1111.

Also, Bush's Pasture Park, Salem, OR 45'44"N Lat, mansion haunted by dead, bastard, youngest daughter and other dead girl voices allegedly. I can't find dox if they were related to The Bush's but he was a confirmed (((mason))) from Massachusetts so it's likely.

you faggots realize you can just walk into a synagogue and see what theyre doing, right? stop being so fucking autistic.

Are you the one that hands out the loaner beanies to visitors?

Oregon has a lot more high value targets than I thought:
bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/reynolds.htm

This is the Reynolds wrap, aluminum tycoon family, a step below DuPont. Bend, Or is in the path of totality and lots of celebrities and rich fucks vacation there.

And i thought other anons in Wyoming was impossible. I'll be watching over Riverton.

I'm glad my hate for Pedos could bring you two together.

My new mixtape.

youtube.com/watch?v=5aKM2EhJLLs

>youtube.com/watch?v=5aKM2EhJLLs

well shieet

m8

Reminder the pedophilia's purpose is blackmail. The satanic ritual stuff is so victim's accounts are disbelieved as psychosis or lies.

Google 'hidden camera lolita island' 'MI5 blackmail politicians' 'uk home office funded paedophile ring' they set up a pedo ring using taxpayer money because they ensnare politicians before they're politicians. They get donor and media backing because they're controlled.

I understand, until we start cracking private servers the blackmail aspect won't be broken, and high level law enforcement won't be of service. This op is in hopes of more evidence to enlist more normies and make it impossible for msm to cry conspiracy even though they are in on it.

Alex Jones' house eksdee

Checked