No Man's Sky players meet in same spot, but can't see each other

No Man's Sky players meet in same spot, but can't see each other

wo players in No Man's Sky managed to go to the exact same place in real-time, but still weren't able to see each other.

The incident began when Redditor TheGalacticCactus (TheSadCactus on Twitch) realised they had landed on a planet recently discovered by a different player, Psytokat. TheSadCactus sent Psytokat a message inciting the fellow explorer to meet up. Four star systems worth of travel and the two actually managed to make it to the exact same location. Only there was one problem: they couldn't see each other.

"We are 100 per cent In the same station same spot and everything and we cannot see each other," TheGalacticCactus wrote.

Back in October Hello Game's founder Sean Murray said on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert that "You can't see yourself, so the only way to know what you look like is for somebody else to see you."

When Colbert asked if you could run into other players, Murray responded "Yes, but the chances of that are incredibly rare because of the size of what we're building."

More recently Murray and company downplayed this idea of meeting up, emphasising that No Man's Sky is a single-player game with a few nifty online features like uploading names.

"To be super clear - No Man's Sky is not a multiplayer game. Please don't go in looking for that experience," Murray said just yesterday on Twitter. "The chances of two players ever crossing paths in a universe this large is pretty much zero."

No Man's Sky European packaging relabeled to avoid mentioning online play

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/4x1ua9/just_remember_this_piece_of_common_sense/d6bt69y
reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4wxydf/im_about_to_meet_another_player_seriously/
twitch.tv/psytokat
twitch.tv/thesadcactus
archive.is/Y5bLZ
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1260567&page=44
nmsorigins.com/discoveries/?q=&p=0×pan=newest&sort={"createdAt":-1}
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No Man's Online

nigger we have a dedicated salt thread already, check the catalog before making threads

Imagine the backlash if it turns out this game isn't online at all, they're just lying to you.

It's like Sim City, except the opposite!

Link can't find it, searched no mans sky.

It had 300 a few hours ago probably dead now
Salt v2

This game is fucking empty. It's like minecraft but you can't actually build anything, just use your boat to go across oceans to different procedurally generated biomes.

reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/4x1ua9/just_remember_this_piece_of_common_sense/d6bt69y

It seems they did manage to see each other, although I'm not sure if that's a lie or what.
Guess someone could go check the VOD of the stream to see if it's true

reddit.com/r/NoMansSkyTheGame/comments/4wxydf/im_about_to_meet_another_player_seriously/

Devs confirmed it was due to server errors, should be fixed and they're expecting it to happen again on Friday (more people playing then).

Not defending the game, but if you're making a thread right now then at least make sure your information is up to date.

wew

lol, of course

He didn't confirm anything. In fact he was being super vague on purpose so as to not admit "yeah we didn't code this in".

I doubt there are even player models to begin with.

Salt party v2.0?

Did they honestly not expect that people wouldn't try to find each other?

We're gonna need the pc release to know that for sure.

Also 1 more thing the game has a pause system that pauses everything how would that work in a MULTIPLAYER game?

So I don't get it. Is the game multiplayer or not? Because I was fairly certain that was what they were pitching at E3 and the VGAs, that it was a big MMO experience.

But now the devs are saying that it's a single-player experience? Then why all the hype about being the first to discover a planet or type of animal? Is it just singleplayer but your username gets uploaded to the server for a certain planet or something?

The fact that this is vague at all is not good for them.

you can't get much more confirmation than that that the game is single player

"indie"

What?
its published by fucking sony with a huge budget

WHAT.

Also looks like jim gave it a 5/10. you know your game is shit when jim gives it a 5/10

Wait a minute, why are they also lying about the age rating of this game? Would they also get in trouble for that as well?

It's multi-player at a level below Tracmania's multi-player (not shitting on Trackmania by the way).
Imagine if when you played Mario you could see a ghost of everyone else who was playing Mario but you couldn't interact with each other or effect each other's game in the slightest. That's NMS "multi-player".

He gave MAD MAX a worse score and MAD MAX was great.

you need new glasses

How could not expect a bunch of people showing up i mean look at all the fucking hype for the game.

no man look at the grafics, it's totes indie

Congratulations Jim you made something right in your life.
Unless he just gave it low score in spite of its popularity.

NO MAN'S BUY

you can't see other people playing, that's why the nigger said the chances will be " practically zero"
single player = everyones shits uploaded to the same server = NOT a mmo
i was just reading the subreddit for it holy fuck too funny, you retards got ripped off

so it's like souls minus invasions and jolly cooperation, there you could see briefly sillhouetes of other players too

except it's even worse than that, because you can't see the other players at all, that's the problem in the OP article. Sure, the dev says they are "fixing it" but right now it's fucking nothing.

I watched his Jewtube video because my wife thought it looked comfy. She likes Starboubd and Terreria for reasons I don't understand so I thought why not see if it's trash.

It looked as tedious as you expect and he just sounded… Bored. Not even disappointed or frustrated, just honest that there's nothing fun to do.

I am really surprised that people believed that. I mean, that would require a fucking server to constantly update information about all players. Not just planet/creature names.

There was obviously no big server to begin with. You know that spore had same shit, with creatures being uploaded on the game's server?

Terraria is a good game though. Starbound isn't. Congrats on having a family though.

Isn't Jim Sterling too busy prepping the bull for his wife to do reviews?

Surely if there was a in-game player model Hello would have shown it off by now?

So if there hasn't been any shown that is definitely the red flag that this is the new Spore I mean fucking hell I can't believe people fell for this shit twice.

candy crush never played it btw
NMS

NMS doesnt have an infinite universe

That's my point though, even if it gets "fixed" and becomes the ideal version of what they've promised it's still fucking nothing.

Honestly this is why linear games are superior to open world random generated bullshit.

They don't do bullshit to you and provide a solid experience you actually wanted.

didn't mean to quote.

I was dicking around between watching Gamecenter CX episodes last night and fired up Twitch.

Angry Joe was saying "Wow, this is neat, there's so much to discover!"

an hour later: "Wait, I already discovered everything, shit."

There probably isn't even a player model.

Thing is, and this is why NMS is a pathetic turd, that the technology to make the game fun and engaging was already there, back in 1990.

Space exploration, randomly generated star systems (that actually uses real scientific algorithms to create realistic ones), flying around a 3D planet and landing on it, multiple types of ships, all manner of activities and jobs (story missions, trading, bounty hunting, piracy, smuggling), all this and more was done better 26 years back.

And this needs repeating, 26 years back. This is fucking pathetic, the devs should just kill themselves and do humanity a favor, especially that vile tranny cunt.

Nobody here was actually stupid enough to fall for the hype

Right?

By the way, isn't there are p2w money system implemented in this shit? I see in preorder they give you some U-coins.

After all the money sony dumped into this they didnt even pay off agitated andré? What the fuck

Faggot is baiting.

Sony has little money to spend after cis busters flop. Now there's Nu Male's Sky flop too.

Sony will get itself redpilled quickly on nu males and feminism.

If you mean in terms of plot and progression then yeah you're right. But if you mean linear in the sense of no backtracking, 100% on rails or physically linear map then hell no. I like exploring and adventuring and a big open map (in the sense of how a classic JRPG had an open map).

Classic jrpg games had an illusion of open world, and they never opened it completely. Only through completing the story first.

That would explain why they're already making the grind of the game more tedious if they intend to sneak in shit like money boosts. Can't even blame a publisher for that as they're doing it themselves. Unless that's just Sony fuckery.

These guys are done after this, right? Barely saved by Sony and now they're going to crash and burn anyway right after.

I can't make sense of that chart

hahaha, what were they thinking making this shit single player? oh but wait, they knew exactly what they did, they knew it would sold nothing if they said it was single player from the start.

Meh

They are gonna dole out multiplayer at some point in the game's life because no one is going to buy their microtransactions in a singleplayer game.

how long it took the game to be made? not more than 1 year. what a fucking joke.

Holy shit, how this shit was programmed to achieve planet/space transition i don't know, but here's that.

that is a good idea, they might do it.

releases some multiplayer fart

look at the art style, it was made for retards

I wouldn't really mind something like that in a more serious game, but since this is casual trash to begin with it's fucking hilarious how many ways they found to fuck over the player.

Almost like nobody bothered playtesting the game to begin with.

That's not how you do that type of chart you retard

:^)

Look at those twitching tentacles.

GOTTA GO FAST!

what

We live in dark times.

Is this a bingo card? Because if it is you're missing a bunch of squares.

user, Holla Forums hates when you are unmarried, so all Holla Forumsirgins quickly married to please Holla Forums.

Who would've guessed?

Holla Forums can take their normalfag shit somewhere else.

first thread

Wait a fucking second.

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND!!!!

They give you 10k units, which is basically fucking nothing. Harvest gold on a planet for like 15 minutes and you'll make at least 70k

Holla Forums pls go

The fuck is the proof?

leftypol will defend the game

I bet you also call Kek a "facebook frog" and don't worship him unironically.

I was going for more of a Pascal's Wager set-up, but maybe I should've spent at least 1000 more hours in Paint to clear that up.

Can you goddamn retards not respond for once

What I said has nothing to do with politics.

But it seems the developer still lies about ability of having players to meet up.

He still talks like its a fucking mmo.

Is he being vague on purpose?

Maybe they plan to patch multiplayer in but it wasn't ready in time.

I can see what you were trying to do now then.

Who should i believe, players or developer?

Isn't that a political comedy show? What's a game dev from another country doing on it?

How could they produce x amount of copies of the game and not make the servers capable of handling that many?

Surely you would give your servers the capacity of more than you expected to sell?

do you even know where you are? of course political shows will promote certain videogames..

Apparently they "Sold more than expected" too, but I call major bullshit, it's damage control.

Stream of two people "meeting each other", the ones that developer quoted.
twitch.tv/psytokat
twitch.tv/thesadcactus

And you know what the joke is? They don't see each other, they just visited same planet together on their twitch accounts.

VIOLENCIA
EN LINEA

It's 20 minutes of pro Democrat propaganda.

how was that called? cognitive dissonance?

So that's the ending? You are put back at the beginning or it's just some guy messing around

Oh! I get it. They're just ghost! They're not really alive!

Goddamn it that developer is such a fucking genius!!!

Yeah that's the ending, its just NG+, pretty sure you don't even keep your shit lol

That's the ending. A few minutes of zoom out, zoom in, and restart.

That's the ending.

Every game can be multiplayer game by developer's logic.

You are on the same level, dungeon or zone as your friend? It means you are playing together!

You've got me there.

I wouldn't know, I've never actually seen it. It doesn't even exist in my country.

Post yfw you didn't buy this shit.

I finally found a footage of multiplayer that i can show to everyone.

I like you user

Will you pirate when it will come out on pc?

Why would you waste your time on this game?

Will you make sentence sense of when writing?

Nope

lewd

I hazard a guess:
They empathise so much about the UNIVERSE instead of the GALAXY because in reality there is no center of the universe. Once you reach the center of the current galaxy you get the 2deep4u ending and respawn in another pseudorandomized galaxy thinking to be a step forward towards the fabled center of universe, but instead you are back at the beginning.
Reach the center and another galaxy shows up and so forth.
It's like in the cartoons when they hang the carrot in front of the donkey to make it go forwards. There is not center of universe but only galaxies, and all the players who bought it were played like a damn fiddle
sorry for wall of text

Just end this shit now.

It doesn't even look like the same time of day, highly doubt there's any sort of server sync whatsoever outside of the naming shit.

something strikes me as odd here

That would not count for physical copies, since they had to physically create discs of the game, and you wouldn't physically create more copies than your servers could handle.

It would only count for digital, and even then not pre ordered digital.

How can people be this stupid?

One question, if you'd name your planet Kill All Jews what would happen?

Or you would start naming the shit found on that planet, important Nazi Members names.

Did this guy delete his old video? I could have sworn it had more dislikes.

Why did people get hyped for this when right from the very start it was obvious the game had no content and fuck all to do?

psl filters probably implemented, you could try other languages

Because it was kept secret. People get excited over things that don't exist.

I wasn't even expecting anything from this trash and it still pisses me off. I can only imagine how the idiots that actually spent money on it are going to feel.

You could try something else, other names that would trigger the cucks that would discover your planet.

But would it be worth it? 60 $ ? Not really..

Do we deserve Hello Games Holla Forums?

You can just read the comment section of any of the reviews that are already out. Lots of salt and ad hominem towards the reviewers.

More like an hour now, user. That's his new late night talk show. The dev talked it up so much even my parents brought it up and sounded excited. At least they have the excuse of not knowing from video games.

ha

What the fuck is his problem?

they aren't heroes we deserve but heroes we don't need

LOL

How would you react for such present?

But that's intentional. It's a lesson about your place in the universe. You still have a WHOLE PLANET to explore you entitled fuck.

tbh even cawadoody is better than this shit

gee, maybe because it's fucking dogshit?

lel

From the looks of it, they're pretentious enough to rationalize it as compelling and insightful. Buyer's remorse requires them to at least move past their denial.

I take CoD any day over this.

By thinking about how retarded women in general are

DELETE THIS THREAD

Lol is there any context to this?

He's kicking the can down the road until people buy the PC version and play it enough to land outside the refund window.

NPCs must be in a different lobby

lol

A nu male enters a bar

Looks like this game is shaping up to be the next truck racing sim.

Damn, I think Sean is an even bigger liar than you are, Satan.

It's actually a deep and meaningful story element. All the bars are empty, leaving you to wonder what happened there :^)

Does anyone know why normalfags latched onto this game?

When it first got revealed I thought "this trailer shows us fucking nothing of the actual game" but people were flipping out.

When more gameplay came out I thought "so you do literally nothing but walk around pointless randomly generated planets?" but people thought it was gonna be like eve online on crackcocaine for some reason.

Now it's coming out, the game looks more or less like what the developers said it was (e.g. a boring pile of shit) and the normalfags are getting mad that the game wasn't what they imagined it to be.

So again, why the fuck did people latch onto this game of all games, especially when all signs pointed to it being nothing like what people wanted.

It's obviously a philosophical comment on our insignificance and loneliness in the universe, you entitled shitlord

Because marketing

dude
DUDE
what if… what if… players cant meet eachother because no man's sky story takes place in parallel universes
This is truly the citizen kane of videogames

Is it something in the color scheme of the game that attracts only weak faggots to it?

Look at the pic

Thats why normalfags latched onto it.

It's vague, colorful, shallow. It's modern art. Not liking it means you are not hip.

I wonder if creature designer of this game wants to apply for a job in a horror movie cg making.

Because people are fucking idiots, and Hello Games took advantage of idiots hype by slapping a full $60 price tag on the game. Now the idiots that actually bought it are desperately trying to defend and justify their purchase.

NuMale progressive devs.

Evolution, how does it work lol?

See

user,all the creatures are cobbled together from random parts.

I hope not because they have no talent for it

Damn, is Friday going to be special.

At least COD and FIFA never lie about what they are.

This guy never experienced the Boston Salt Parties

I assume there are no animals that have more than four legs, let alone any creatures that are truly alien.

Also, I assume the biomes are simplistic shit where the critters don't interact with each other in any way whatsoever.

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
archive.is/Y5bLZ

What am I looking at here?

the guy made it sound like an asymptote when it was a 0 all along

one of the OC images created in this thread has been posted on reddit, which means one of you chucklefucks is a redditor

Sony's marketing department is huge.

NO MULTIPLAYER CONFIRMED
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1260567&page=44

how do you know about the picture?

For whatever reason image boards always have leeches mining us for internet points. I mean look r/Holla Forums or any tumblr page with "hilarious 4chan pics".

It's so weird. Like having a private joke end up being told on a late night show the next day only with the joke butchered.

I was expecting this game to be shit but not to this extent. I can't wait for the apologists to debase themselves by acting like this steaming load is actually something of value.

inside he finds all the women who are willing to date him

Majestic weapon design.

Marketing and normalfags are retarded. Same reason pokemon go and cowadooty are popular.

I fucking called it anons

This game is an openworld walking simulator

If you're so worries about leaches just put a naked loli or shota in the background of any oc.

Everyone and their mom called it,user.

Okay, now THIS is worse than SPORE.

Is the currency really just called Units? That's fucking lazy. It's lazier than Credits. Units of what? Just currency? Fucking DEEPEST LORE right there.

Isn't it hilarious how overtly defensive they are?

no idea

okay I'll admit, that last one looks pretty sick

Poor Man's Spore

It looks like a half assed take on a Tyranid bioweapon.

I'd fuck that gun

Fucking numale libcucks

its e genetic engineered dildo, it has a horsecock for a head

user why are you posting images of you pressing randomize in Spore's creature creator?

I don't see the problem here. Clearly this is just some kind of space platypus. :^)

Reddit isn't just some bogeyman or epic meme, these faggots are among us, and what's worse is that they unironically believe that they fit in and belong here

cowadooty is not so popular as it was back then, the infinite warfare trailer has become the second most disliked video on youtube and as you can see with some people defending no mans sky (and many other games) "if you dislike this game then you must like CoD"

now i dont play COD but aren't a lot of COD players excited for the new one because its in fucking space or some shit?

My wife's boyfriend toy he uses with her.

From what I saw
You can't actually name things in the release version.
Whenever you discover something, be it a planet or species or whatever, it just gives it some really long randomly generated mishmash of a name.

This kills the /k/

The cake is a lie :^)

This game must be made for women and gays.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

How do you get away with this shit? What's with the lime/piss filter?

Did anyone make it to the center of the nu-maleverse yet?

Did that user a couple weeks ago call it exactly as .mp4 related?

No. The EXACT opposite,in fact. The only reason the current cod fanbase wants the space one is because it comes with a remake of Modern Warfare.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It is nothing, it loops you back to the start

Fucking space ships at later levels become farm trucks.

This is it. No Man's Sky is Big Rigs: Space Edition. But somehow with even less to do.

And look at my fucking dubs.

Praise me.

That faggot with the monster cap perfectly resembles the braindead audience

All these creature designs are screaming "please kill me".

Look how fucking inconsistent the creature design is. Since they anyway generate them from large parts, why did they go with random generation?

It seems like most of existing creatures would benefit from not being randomly generated.

I'd rather play Autismcraft

I was told this was the only way to avoid wrecking myself. This is the exact opposite of what I wanted.

Christ that pic triggered me, let me fix it for you.

I am literally crying.

This'll cheer me up.

holy shit WHAT? Why?

I'm getting OC donut steel nightmare Pokemon vibes on these fucking abominations.

What the fuuuuuuck?

Do you have a flame thrower, at least?

This is a shop right?

Holy fuck why

That was the glory of Spore, for the most part only functional species made it.

meant for

Can this game do ANYTHING right?

gonna be honest, i thought someone was trying to make some pokemon in this game holy fuck

which game?

It reminds me pokemon fusion.

Wait, for real?

Why doe?
Lazy fucks.

See

FART FETISH CONFIRMED

Seriously, you have to wonder what took them so long to put this out considering most of the work was done by the algorithm they used to procedurally generate the world

TELL ME ABOUT THE ALIEN, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

Bane?

well, they "borrowed" that algorithm, they didn't write it themselves. I imagine most of the dev time was spent trying to cram 10 kilos of shit into a 5 kilo bag.

Maybe he's a jew.

from whom

from here

"Without getting too technical, a company called Genicap believes that the formula being used for the game’s procedurally-generated world was published in 2003 by its founder, plant geneticist Johan Gielis. Dutch paper Telegraaf reports that if Hello Games is indeed using that formula, it needs to licensed, failing which can threaten No Man’s Sky‘s launch. The company doesn’t necessarily want to stop them from using it but it wants a response from Hello Games and appropriate negotiations. "

Read more at playstationlifestyle.net/2016/07/21/no-mans-sky-superformula-controversy/#FrRLEfXx6Qx7lzmM.99"

I want to see some scans of those, my bet is on weight: 200 kg and gender:windmill

What is this? Is this the new dudebro audience!? I am seeing more of those college bastards preordering shitty cinematic games from gamestop.

I would bet on them being streamers trying to cash in on easy money via hype.

checked

Fuckin' checked.

What?

guess they can do something right

It's nu-males user, Chad Thundercock is a racist mysogi-islamaphobic asshole, real women love a sensitive and caring guy that is tottaly okay with prepping the bull for her

What should be the Chad Thundercock type name for this new breed of cancer?

Anthony Burch.

Why can't he clean his toilet?

Gary Numan

Please, they might make a "patch" that suddenly fixes the "problem", but there is no multiplayer right now.

This is one of the moments where I had a vomitting reaction image.

This is the case of a thousand monkeys with typewriters though.

Check the date fam

It was an april first joke and the cuck responding thought it was a good joke.

Don't get me wrong, it's not even porn-worthy (look at the tail), but credit where it's due- they had to have thought to include feathers in their "giant bipedal lizard" features.

I'm blind as a bat, jesus christ

Could just be the rating rules, as online has cursing and "bullying" so the rating has to go up.

Yes

In what conceivable way is nms like ds??!?!?!!?

No. Online is never rated. Online has no effect in ratings. It literally says that every time you load up a game with online.

or
literally no difference

Is this ironic

It is literally a coincidence that happened user, most of the critters are random abominations with miss-matched body parts, they don't even try and hide that fact

Can I be FUCKING real for a second?

This community is fucking atrocious right now. You're all acting like a bunch of whiny, entitled little babies.

A tiny team of people made an entire universe for you to explore. They made it for YOU, and they're going to wake up tomorrow morning and see that instead of enjoying it, this community of "fans" picked out the 3 or 4 things that weren't perfect and are using that to fucking riot.

Guess what? The game was never going to be perfect. It was never going to live up to your hype. It was never going to be everything you'd ever want in a game.

What it WAS going to be was an impossibly big universe filled with mysteries and weird shit. I just played it for 2 hours and it was exactly that. What more do you want?

Is it buggy? Sure. Is it repetitive? Maybe. Is the inventory system imperfect and the multiplayer feature questionable and the structure unclear? Sure, fine.

But holy shit what do these people OWE YOU?

How fucking entitled do you have to be to explore an infinite universe in a spaceship and then say "yeah but…"

We should all be fucking weeping in our chairs right now at the sheer size and scale of the achievement. We should be showering the people behind this thing with the praise they deserve for pulling off one of the most inspiring games in recent memory.

Hello Games doesn't owe you the world. Yet they gave you 18 QUINTILLION of them.

If you have the fucking audacity to complain about it then you don't deserve it and you were never fans in the first place.

I don't care how much of a casual you are, at least DS has gameplay, NMS is a walking simulator set in space with some occasional resource mining

I FUCKING CALLED IT.

Except they were too lazy to even show you every planet you'd visited up to the center.

They literally just shit you out on a random end of the game because the point of playing the game is that you get to play the game.

FUCKING BRILLIANT! TRULY A POST-MODERNIST MASTERPIECE SHITPOST IN GAME FORM FOR THE AGES!

It was never going to be perfect, but was it ever going to be fun?

Is this an actual comment from reddit or something?

Or is this a new pasta to fuck with reddit?

Copy pasta? Or one of the actual developers being buttflustered

STOP

Get
The
Fuck
Off
My
Fucking
Board
Normalfags

Its a steam comment

I hope someone will make "tell me lies" mix with this guy.

Where was this copypasted from?
I haven't laughed so much at an autistic rant in a while.

Never forget the lies from sony.

Think it was leddit, was in the last thread.

This community is fucking atrocious right now. You're all acting like a bunch of whiny, entitled little babies.

A tiny team of people made an entire universe for you to explore. They made it for YOU, and they're going to wake up tomorrow morning and see that instead of enjoying it, this community of "fans" picked out the 3 or 4 things that weren't perfect and are using that to fucking riot.

Guess what? The game was never going to be perfect. It was never going to live up to your hype. It was never going to be everything you'd ever want in a game.

What it WAS going to be was an impossibly big universe filled with mysteries and weird shit. I just played it for 2 hours and it was exactly that. What more do you want?

Is it buggy? Sure. Is it repetitive? Maybe. Is the inventory system imperfect and the multiplayer feature questionable and the structure unclear? Sure, fine.

But holy shit what do these people OWE YOU?

How fucking entitled do you have to be to explore an infinite universe in a spaceship and then say "yeah but…"

We should all be fucking weeping in our chairs right now at the sheer size and scale of the achievement. We should be showering the people behind this thing with the praise they deserve for pulling off one of the most inspiring games in recent memory.

Hello Games doesn't owe you the world. Yet they gave you 18 QUINTILLION of them.

If you have the fucking audacity to complain about it then you don't deserve it and you were never fans in the first place.

The thing that I liked most about Dark Souls is that it was like Dark Souls. Except good.

I wish you'd posted this before lunch, because that's some great pasta.

I'm guessing youtube comment argument.

A bit late fam

original creature vs randomly generated one

Gary doesn't sound numale enough though

Skyler Numan

This reminds me of when my normalfag friend tried to sell me on the game, his entire pitch was

Oh yea you are right

Also more shit shots for you.

A inyt atme of eoeplp adme na nietre niuvesre ofr uyo ot exporle. Yhet adme it rfo OYU, nda ehyt'er gingo to aewk pu omwotrro monring and see thta eindsta fo jenoiygn ti, sthi commnutiy of "fnsa" pekdci uto teh 3 or 4 hnitsg tath weenr't eprfect and era unsig taht ot fkuicgn trio.

Gsues htaw? The ameg swa vener oiggn to eb pefcert. It swa enver ggoni ot leiv pu ot ouyr heyp. Ti was never iongg to eb reevyhting uoy'd evre want ni a agem.

Whta it WSA nggoi ot eb wsa an oimpssibly ibg evineusr llfeid ihtw smyeirets dan rdeiw sthi. I jtus palyde it ofr 2 souhr nad ti aws elacxyt ttah. Awth orme od oyu awtn?

Is it ybgug? Rsue. Is it repiittvee? Byaem. Is the eitvnonyr sysemt mefipcret and het ulltpamiyer tefaure useqtiebolna and hte tsrtuuerc neuaclr? Rsue, nief.

But hoyl shit hwat od htsee lppoee OEW OUY?

Owh fnukigc eneitltd od ouy vhae ot be ot epxlore an nfiinite neuvsire in a acepsphsi and thne ysa "heya ubt…"

Ew uhslod all be cknfuig epewign ni our chairs irgth onw ta hte sheer izes nda cslae of eht hecvaiement. Ew soulhd be osnehwrig eht people hedbni htis thign whit the raispe ythe dreseve ofr ilulpgn off one fo teh omst ispirinng agmes in rencte mmeory.

Helol Gamse sdone't ewo you eht orwld. Eyt htye veag ouy 18 TIQUILLNION fo tmeh.

If yuo heav hte ufcking adtauciy to opcmlina bauot ti tneh ouy don't sdereev it nad yuo wree ervne fnas ni hte srfit lpcae.

How much of a cuck do you need to be to call others entitled whilst you spend your hard earned money on an unfinished untested product?

So close

Okay guys, want to feel really bad?

are… are you ok…

I think he had a stroke guys.

I'm actually genuinely surprised.

How the fuck is NMS like darksouls?
I can't make the connection here

it's like that panorama picture of the horse, haha holy fuck

OH SHIT
Someone need to put this narration over NMS footage like they did for Sonic.

It's…it's beautiful.

These comments are cancer.

that alone is annoying to me, Evolution, how does it work?

Select your gun, then select your dinosaur.

It's likely some bullshit tenuous connection comparing DS's lowkey, understated story elements that need to be discovered with NMS's complete fucking lack of an actual story.

I think hope he is sarcastic.

What is this world coming to?

Want to see more guns?

Remember that bug when they landed on a tree and couldn't get back into the ship again, from the beta?

They said they will fix it in final version.

But nope.

Where are they getting these weapons from, the Bydo?

Your joke is shit because you can't randomize a Spore creature.

ah yeah that does make sense, and agreed it's tenuous at best.

It was a reference to this.

Is that second image edited or did they really mix up weight and height?

dude chemtrails lmao

Its not edited in any way, its a completely different screenshots from completely different people.

is it bad I kinda like some of that radomisation?

You really think someone would do that!?

It doesn't, because it's not real.

Source?

I don't believe that shit either, but Kent Hovind's arguments are fucking awful and have been torn apart numerous times.

Fine user, creationism aside, think of it like this: You don't see any Horses with paws nor do you see Kangaroos with Hooves, do you?

Even the fucking weight is randomised it seems, these fucks cant do anything right

We already have a salt thread nigger

Also: "gender: rational"… no man's tumblr.

nah, that's reasonable, as there's bound to be some really nifty looking creations.

Ah, okay. Yeah, that makes much more sense.

Oh fuck don't start religious shitposting, please.

Why didn't you just say you wanted smug?

Why not? The thread hit the bump limit 50 posts ago.

Please don't start this argument.

More stupid ass creatures.

Should have named it Richardus Johnsenses, but that's funny too.

There's an entire website for shitty creatures:
nmsorigins.com/discoveries/?q=&p=0×pan=newest&sort={"createdAt":-1}

More like Cunt Homan.

I am done with this shit.

Where… where does it start?

every creature with fishhead looks hilarious

Sorry. I don't have it. It crossed my twitter feed and I thought it would be funny to post. It could just be bullshit.

Out fucking smugged.

I require footage of it in motion.

Is it possible to kill the intelligent species? Or does the no fun police appear for that too?

The only memorable thing about this pile of shit is going to be the screenshots of the abominations it produces.

Does this thing fucking transform?

I want the christfag meme to go

No wonder it's huge. The fat fucker is 224 kilograms high!

That's the only explanation for how it looks.

One of those spots was already hit. I can't remember if it was Murray or not but someone already said it's an art game like Mirror Moon EP or Proteus and you just do whatever.

Is that a crystal they are referring to as the "clip"? Are the guns generated randomly too? Did the dev team spend their time on vacations as the computers generated everything?

Isn't there some comic on Patch will fix it!!

Got the original of that bingo?

i'm so proud of you, sean

First off Sean Murray doesn't owe you shit! The game is exactly as he promised. You want to argue about multiplayer? go ahead, even if you could see another player there is nothing to really do with them literally so why even bother talking about it. There isn't a party system so you would have to be butt buddies since there is no indication marker of where he is at all times.

Now that we have that out the way I will make this quick.
I think the game is amazing! You know what I fucking did last night?!? I scanned 10/11 creatures on a planet and stayed another 3 hours telling myself that I was actually "finding upgrades" when in reality I was trying to fucking find that 1
fucker; never found him btw but the point is that was ONE PLANET… of 18 QUINTILLION.

Okay okay so now you are saying "The planets look the same!". Well sort of true a bit for rocky planets but hey there are 18 quintillion… go searching -.-

Finally, yes guys I see it gets repetitive, I can already see that for sure but again this is a game that was made by an INDIE dev just please remember that lol and I think there is definitely 60$ worth of game for sure! and as long as you guys give CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM and don't bash the devs I am sure they will add everything your hearts desire to the game

Love Skyrim, hate Skyrim. It's at the very least a video game. Todd Howard makes better video games than whatever this is.

Terraria is fun as hell.

I don't like the other games like Minecraft, Starbound and so on but Terraria has solid 2D combat and gameplay, something that the rest lacks.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS.

DESTINY FOR KIDS?

It'l never be short in abomination part.

I can expect a blackout by next week if people are going to keep defending it in more idiotic ways. Hell, I just haven't seen enough youtube comments, the comments are already there.

The sad thing is, I think this game would have actually been amazing if it just had stuff to do. Imagine coming across actual full fledged alien civilizations, initiating race wars, trading between planets, doing odd jobs for locals, causing certain species to go extinct, and more. It could have been so much more, but indie devs fuck up every time.

Fun Souls confirmed

What the fuck is wrong with these retards?

but that would require actually competent devs user

You like Hello Games?
Their early work was a little too shit for my taste. But when No Man's Sky came out in '16, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole game has a clear, crisp nothingness, and a new sheen of absolute bait that really gives the game a big boost. It's been compared to Star Citizen, but I think No Man's Sky has a far more empty, numale sense of gameplay.
This year Hello Games released this; No Man's Sky! I think their undisputed claim is "You can explore and name everything. There will be multiplayer". A promise so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the reviews. But they should, because it's not just about the jewish money-making scheme and the degenration of game quality. It's also a personal statement about the Developers themselves. Hey, user!

The jews have won

Fucking masterpiece

Just having a scientist asking you to collect information for a specific planet (get samples of water, sample of rocks, follow animals to determine their behavior, etc.) and coming back with a report to obtain a reward would be more interesting.

That is depressing and disgusting.

Factorio, Terrarria and Dwarf Fortress are amazing games. Especially Dwarf Fortress. DF even has amazing story-telling. Both generated and via player interaction. It's like a lord of the rings simulation with no restrictions. You can even kill every NPC and then commit suicide.

But I agree, almost every other procedural open world game sucks.

Nice post though

Honestly, the game in it's current state feels more like a tech demo. You just walk around looking at what the procedural generation created.

Its actually scary how brainless these people are.

No his "games" are Walking Simulators with Guns/Swords.

Are modern Christians uneducated? Evolution isn't a challenge to Christianity retards.

It gets better

You just bought a $60 doller piece of shit. Given how everyone tries to be the best in every social interaction, the only way to win is to defend your piece of shit because you do not want to look like an idiot. Of course for every person defendign their shitty purchase, we got 10 bigger retards thinking you are right amd the game is good.

I wonder if someone with ps4 or later on pc can find this "Ankusugarera Zellaenn", before it gets renamed. To make a video footage of this motherfucker.

You don't know what walking simulators are, do you?

Reading this retarded shit is starting to become infuriating instead of funny

I mean, I understand what they're saying. I also understand what my dog is trying to say when paws at the door. That doesn't stop them both from being retarded.

they made the game

probably not because unlike you I didn't play Dear Esther like a faggot.

sauce?

Not completely everyone is retarded.

What a fucking autist

Yeah, package designers also misunderstood what symbols they were meant to stick on the back of the cover. Sean also meant "if you're playing while your friend is watching, you are playing with your friends" when he replied "yes" to the question "can you play with your friends?"

Nah, I'm still having fun reading the comment of these delusional people.

Fuck off.

Wait did Sean Murray diddle kids or something?

By the way guys, remember this giant worm from trailers? It seems it has been cut from the game.

Does this game have really deep caves?

cut would imply it was in the game to begin with user

It does, for some it might be a cave. It might not be but it can be deep if you want it to be. You dont have to though

Scorpion tail

Not calling it the Dickus Headus

That was the funniest shit I've seen for quite a while.

da fuq is that

Kill yourself, Reddit.

Yes, simply to be able to form an experience backed opinion of it.

Even its internet defense arguments are procedurally generated.

Walking simulators is JUST walking. While Skyrim may have been shit, it wasn't entirely a walking simulator, just shit.

And porn.

Is this a 9/11 reference?

saved

no you are wrong

Sounds like some one here can't handle the truth. Btw
Sounds like someone here needs to learn basic punctuation again.

wait, are these atlas stations the center? Or is he doing all this shit and once he wants to fly to the center, the game plays this annoying rexona advertising music and throws you into another galaxy?

wtf?

Also all this annoying nanny stuff:

This game is for a tablet.