Welp, it's comicsgate now

Are you ready for a gamer gate thing all over again but somehow even more fucking lame and beta?

Because here it goes, (((Disney/Marvel))) is swinging for the fences

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:lBA4cCW-n1UJ:https://www.themarysue.com/marvel-editor-harassed-for-selfie/ &cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2012.00289.x/abstract
academic.oup.com/esr/article-abstract/21/4/311/556895/Predicting-Cross-National-Levels-of-Social-Trust
academic.oup.com/esr/article/32/1/54/2404332/Does-Ethnic-Diversity-Have-a-Negative-Effect-on
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0962629804000642
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/juaf.12015/abstract
archive.is/135EF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seth rich is more important begone worthless paper jew.

Alright Putin, let's have the hot-war. Hopefully something better can emerge from the embers of the devastation.

kek

I'm ok with this.

Just hope you're near the center of a bomb, much better to die from explosion than from fallout or have to find a way to kill yourself. As for this, people don't care about comics, the Jews have already negrifed and judiazed them years ago.

Who says I'm anywhere near either country?

Sounds manufactured as hell. Why would people get angry at some cunt drinking milkshakes, anyhow? If she took the selfie drinking it with niggers or in bed with 5 dudes drinking the milkshakes, then you might be on to something.

Even so, who cares about current year comics? Normalfags prefer the movies, I can only imagine some alt-lite faggots being supposedly angry, but it still sounds silly that they might get angry at someone drinking milkshakes.

you think you get to live nice and in peace? If the fallout doesn't kill you in some way, the Jews will enslave you. There's no way out. for anybody. Unless you are gook or nigger, as is possible.

Sage.

Did she sleep with a bunch of comic reviewers or publishers?

Them how is this even a gate thing

Kike protocols 101, control the opposition narrative

I suppose WWIII wouldn't be a conventional one. If the USA and Russia were gone, no one would be around to protect the kikes. But they have nukes too. Fuck. I guess you're right.

The US is the golem that protects Israel so with them gone they would probably lose all their power and the entirety of the middle-east would declare war on them now that there is nothing that would stop them anyway.

SHE LOOKS LIKE A COAL BURNER, IS THAT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT???

And with ZOG and Russia gone, the only Western powers with nukes left are France and UK. The UK is so weak at this point they need German planes to fly their patrols, and France has a 600+ year history of selling other euros out to turks. And the kikes run both those nation anyway.

Do white guys even still read/buy (western) comics? I was under the impression that shit is only bought by women and niggers who are trying to act geek-chic.

It's because Marvel's comic sales are flopping and the need to stir up controversy to make money.

And theses niggers KEEP DOUBLING DOWN ON IT

Every nuke used as a weapon will be an airburst nuke. They don't generate that much fallout.

The ultra low-T ones do.

Did I miss something new about Seth Rich?

Yes, they do. Even if ZOG nukes Norks, toxic cloud reaches Valdivostok in 40 minutes. If ZOG and Russia nuke all of each others major cities, nothing on the planet survives.

and the even lower t ones buy gook comics

I used to be buy comics back when it was genuine nerd thing to do. Marvel went full sjw in the obama years and im tired of formulaic garbage cape shit movies.
The comic industry tossed is base of loyalty white male nerds who bought it regularly to go after minorities who dont buy shit

Dc is beating marvel and marvel sales have plummeted, the only thing keeping marvel alive are the movies, which i admit, is a strong buffer.
But if you took the movies away they would go bankrupt

Doesn't really roll off the tongue.

There's this new invention called tabs. Perhaps you've heard of them?

The (((narrative))) goes like this: a random (((Marvel))) employee tweets a completely mundane selfie with some of her coworkers. That's it. She didn't say anything political or edgy or anything that could possibly be construed as offensive. It was absolutely nothing. But then she suddenly gets horribly abused on twatter by the ebil patriarchy for literally absolutely no reason.

Needless to say this is all entirely a made up.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:lBA4cCW-n1UJ:https://www.themarysue.com/marvel-editor-harassed-for-selfie/ &cd=10&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Of course it's made up. Disney has clearly been hiring shilling firms. If you dont believe me read the comments under videos critical of the star wars shitshows. They follow the same scripts

So what did she actually say? Is there some sort of 5guys-esque backstory to all of this?

It won't be anything like gamergate since nobody reads comics. I'm willing to bet more people in white countries read those japanese picture books than fucking comics.

Yeah, that's my prediction as well.

Gamergate is the gift that keeps on giving

The whole thing seems fishy, they probaly just want to drum up intrests but no one gives a fuck

As someone who actually grew up reading comics, im way too old to give a fuck, and diney should know that comics are read by actual nerds, whiled vidya is played by semi normal fags.
There will be no big movement from some stupid shit like this.

marvel decided to push a political agenda and alienate the only audience that bought their comics.
They chased after an audience that doesn buy comics, minorities and feminists.
Marvels sales have plummeted, most of the white men who used to buy those comics are exclusively anime now or grew up.

Personally i always hated capeshit, even before it went full lib faggot.

I would buy like r crumb, or johnny the homicidal maniac, anything that didnt have super heros in it.

People here took the Leslie Jones bait and made that nigger cunt extra shekels.

Read the tweet you faggot. She said "It's the Marvel milkshake crew" and the goyim are supposed to believe that one specific tweet somehow triggered an avalanche of bullying.

Anime and manga was a good alternative when american comics got too jewed.
The japs run a tight ship and rarely shove politics into their comics, the sjw's cant force non whites to be pozzed either.

A good manga i suggest for pol tards is vinland saga

I get that. I'm asking for the real reason comic nerds are angry with her.

They were jewish from the very beginning.

It's a false flag to get media attention you dumb fuck. GG was different since they had been putting in niggers and stronk women's and leftist politics for years and the damn finally broke. This is just forced jewish bullshit looking for press.

< Triggering.

It's been on the recovery for a while, but the farming was a bit of a trial.

The attempt at equating one event with another is a method of bridging an audience from one to the newer one. With the introduction of the newer one, the shill has brand new authority that can transfer to the older one, if the followers are idiots - or lemmings. Whether it is successful or not depends on how much power the personality has versus the conservative opposition. Many techniques are used to say "I am one of you, though! Don't dismiss me, you're just X, Y, Z if you do that!" But we know the truth about these bullshit clickbaiters, these hedonistic hype-masters.

Eventually people inquiring into GamerGate seek out its headquarters and there they encounter the veterans who will call out the bullshit.

Gee willikers, I wonder why she's being called fake.
NORMIE AS FUCK

I doubt they are. Her work consists mostly of editing Star Wars comics and that audience is already pozzed as fuck.

In this case it is not 'another' gamergate, it is the same gamergate. Unnecessarily splitting 'gates' is another way of acquiring novel(ty) authority.

well yeah, it was always pretty liberal leaning, but in the obama years they took off the mask and pretty much tossed away all their white male buyer based to cater to shitskins and women.
They turned every superhero into a muslim tranny dyke handicapped woman.

But, as i said, by then most nerds have either grown up, or found alternatives like anime.
personally i think anime went to shit in its own special jap way. When i was growing up i was enthralled by the mysterious orient cartoons filled with young boy main characters and ultra violence, then somewhere around the mid 2000's anime became nothing but cute girls doing cute things.

There are still some good manga every now and then though

basically she's asshurt as fuck about gamergate and wants to acquire new authority to make herself feel better. except it's the same gamergate because she's so fucking raped by it. because her new distinction is utterly absurd and retarded, it remains the same, and reveals her asshurt

that or she's a simple shill wanting money

They're trying to force a new gamergate because they're desperate for relevancy.
Sad, really.

(((MANUFACTURED CONTROVERSY)))

Shigurui's pretty good, too.

disney star was sucks worse than the prequels that's not manufactured, people don't like them.

looks like manufactured outrage to me, doubt comics fans even have the balls to send threats anymore

If you're saying you don't

you should consider gassing yourself

They need to be warned before this thing takes off. If anyone has twitter accounts we need to call this out as fake or else the shills will get what they wanted.

Because normalfags are too stupid to know the difference. I am sick of babysitting them.

thanks hitler for making me feel better when i'm coughing my lungs out today

No user, it was literally jewish since the very beginning.

Marvel was started by (((Martin Goodman))).
Captain America was created by (((Joe Simon))) and (((Jack Kirby))).
Superman was created by (((Jerry Siegel))) and (((Joe Shuster))).
Batman was created by (((Bill Finger))) and (((Bob Kane))).
Spider-Man, the Hulk, Doctor Strange, the Fantastic Four, Iron Man, Daredevil, Thor, the X-Men, etc were created by (((Stan Lee)))
Archie Comics was started by (((John L. Goldwater)))
It was jewish from the very beginning.

N-nice dubs…

who fucking cares faggot, most white nerds are watching anime or grew up by now

Pretty sure most were started as anti-German War propaganda for WWII.

Backing this claim up. Characters develop into pretty good allegories and the artist's portrayal of hands is really cool

What do I win?

Sorry, Jews – The "New Gamergate" is the necessary ethics crusade where we shut the lying mouths of millionaire celebrity clowns on the Talmudvision news. Then we finish off the three or four corporations still dumb enough to be printing papers, and then we move on to the (((owners))) of the benevolent media giants.

As for comics. . . you fucking wish it would end there.

Wew lad, WW3 fucking when?

Damn that accomplishment category really fucked my score, at least I'm not a NEET. 62

Legit 47 on here. Robot. Fuck.

You need to start practicing expressing yourself to people. Remember the 8888888 get, where a loose interpretation of 'dehumanize yourself' means not being afraid to reveal your political powerlevel

at least I got held hands

Watch Angel Cop. It's about Japan fighting communist terrorists and jews.

113, son of a bitch I'm a normalfag.

33, current thread record

You disgust me.

This is fucking amazing.

That should read
fml… still scored over 110 before I gave up when I saw bonus for kikebook and console games and negatives for anime.

FUCK

GG is over and dead, Holla Forums GG thread made sure of that.

It's a marketing stunt. Fabricated outrage. More important things to discuss.

(checked)
67 (cyborg). Feels bad, man. Thank god for the "Social" category (had a gf in the past).

It's a bit silly. Not being addicted to heroin gives you 2 points. Owning the latest iPhone nets you 3.

I feel like this is worth keeping an eye on. Until it got subverted and diluted by worthless e-celebs, controlled opposition and literal cuckolds, GG did a pretty good job of exposing the SJW/commie cancer to normalfags.

I think most people queuing up to absorb Marvel's cinematic products are largely unaware of the state of the comics that inspired them, once again this could blossom into a good short-term opportunity to dispense redpills. Remember, most normies think comics are colourful fun adventures for kids, not progressive propaganda screeds for adults in arrested development.

I know it's dead, I just like watching people complain about it even now

mfw. what keeps me from being chad are things like not using social networks regularly and not enjoying "YikYak," whatever the fuck that is.

Three, user. It's been three years next month.

Easy to lose track of years sometimes. Days drag on forever but years seem to just disappear.

first off, dubs get.

48 points
i don;t know what to fee about this

Only $3.99 a month for 22 quality pages (including ads) - Make Yours Marvel, goyim!

Tabbed browsing is dumb and honestly anti-productive. That's why my browser of choice, Surf (by the Suckless Project) doesn't have tabs by default. Yo uneed to compile a patch into it to have anything resembling tabs.

also
feels normie after all

This is totally manufactured can you honestly imagine women co-workers tolerating each other let alone going out for milkshakes together?

Those are more cunts than your average gynecologist sees in one day.

that's not a pun i'll throw you over the wall myself

We can use their cuntiness to our advantage though Carlos something people have noticed is all the assistant editors are women while the old guys are still in charge we can bait them into ramming the company into the ground if we raise and artificial sexism stink and get the vaguely competent people replaced with these cunts.

How is this even possible?

It's a play on words, you urethra-fish.

106 nice

Re: "Comicsgate." Ain't gonna happen. Anyone who's spent time on Holla Forums knows that it's impossible to get the readers to drop their addiction to the funny pages. We get enraged as fuck, and Marvel would already be dead without the movies and Disney, but it's a nest of social justice vipers who cannot be destroyed.

That rooms smells more like fish than a queef from a fat naked down-syndrome girl squatting over sushi.
PERIOD

i kind of want to lift her and throw her across a room to help her understand what strength is

Funnily enough that was the issue with GamerGate too.

As soon as real traction started building behind the attitude of "fuck it we boycott, it's not like we don't have years-long backlogs to keep us occupied anyway", that was the point when cointelpro kicked in hard. Muh gud boi developers dey dindu nuffins, poor innocent lambs they have to eat too have families u kno…

Nobody mansplained her that the bicep's supposed to go on top.

93 overall
46 by just the end of mental. Anyone with an overall score lower than this i'm not sure how you haven't killed yourself yet. Where the fuck did it go wrong for you and why aren't you improving your mental and physical state? I know you can do it user just stop being lazy.

This is true. While the event may just be attention whoring and a cash grab at a dead horse, it presents a fresh and new opportunity for Holla Forums to capitalize on.

After all comics does have some worthwhile writers and we have the perfect mascot.

49, better than I thought I would get.

Post YFW Holla Forums floods here and is collectively redpilled

28. Need to shave a few points off, and finish my apprenticeship.

looks like she's on drugs, the eyes of a degenerate, bet there's alcohol and cocaine in that milkshake

Also, shit like this is intentionally divisive
Might as well say "Healthy white men are NOT WELCOME HERE!". This is why /r9k/ is a bunch of faggots, and I'm glad Holla Forums champions pepe and not wojack as its memetic avatar

The test was obviously created by some hardcore robot autist who couldn't into normalfags and thought people who have iphones and use facebook a lot are chads. So a score of "chad" actually means "hipster faggot."

31 at the end of physical and mental. 37 total but only because of my college degree.

Feels good, man.

The Marvel-sales-tanking tweet I understand. It's honestly what I thought as soon as I saw that.

Well fuck.

The most hilarious thing is that the kikes have swallowed so much of their critical theory nonsense that they genuinely cannot see morality anymore. To them it is equally as likely that we would be outraged at journalistic corruption, competitor collusion, infidelity and deceit - as it is that we would be outraged at someone taking a selfie.

It's almost sad how lowly the modern day kike is. For all their innumerable flaws, at least the parasite of history went half-way to understanding the nature of Man. They would prey on our desire to aid the troubled and rinse us of our wealth whilst claiming they were collecting it for charity. They would deceive us as to goings on in other nations to make us believe that their enemies represented the very evil that they themselves were, knowing that we would go forth to fight and die to purge such filth. They would see the desperate amongst us and see in them that desire to reclaim a semblance of self-worth and pride, and would take advantage of them with extortionate loans that would like to blackmail.

Their kind have always been diabolical, but never have they been this stupid. They are so corrupted, so indoctrinated, so twisted that they literally cannot identify with mankind anymore. I guess that's why there are so many of us now. They cannot hide anymore, they cannot blend in amongst us nor misdirect us by manipulating our morality, our humanity.

And so we see them for what they are; a brood of vipers, vile and twisted deceivers, parasites, cowards, thieves, the very children of the devil.
They are not long for this world.

Why would I? It's not like I'm living a miserable life as a dead end reject failure, I'm a physically fit and monetarily stable sperg that cannot relate to normalfags. I've never gotten along with the great masses of people and never, ever will.

I've thought about it a lot, I just don't have the balls to.

Well, that explains how they're getting fat.
And is Google really pushing articles from "Bleeding Cool News"? It sounds like it was named after that abominable "freebleeding" movement within feminism.

Actually, comics are full of this SJW shit: they actually ran Marvel's CEO out because he donated a million dollars of his personal money to a charity for war vets because it was run by Trump.

68 but at least i am not pretending to like all the previously fun things that have been turned to shit like some of the normies still slurping up Disneys leavings whether they are comics, star wars or other garbage.

The fact that you can post this and using the words you did means you clearly can. More and more I see with younger generations what Uncle Ted meant when he warned about overtechnologicalization. It made the kids socially retarded full of social anxiety. You need to actually socialize to form social skills like our ancestors used to do in their villages and farms. Now the millennial generation will never grow up and their confusion and immaturity with exist through snowflake syndrome such as needing a unique identity where they have fifty thousand genders and pronouns or snarky smug immature liberal bullshit and appealing to the least mature, most violent, and least civilized instead of the opposite. Then again, as for never growing up, neither did X. It's all so tiresome.

You should improve yourselves. You all clearly have it in you, just talk in real as you would type. It's not hard as you think, you just need practice. If nothing else, you should practice sociopathic skills so you can pretend to relate to the commons, but it's true that what you consider "normalfags" are what I call "lemmings" who are the majority or masses and will always be so are not those you generally want to relate to but you need to succeed, if not for the non-lemmings such as here you clearly socialize with then at least for yourself.

We're not going to get another Gamergate until there's someone stupid enough to try to attack the entirety of anonymous imageboard culture at once again.

who's generating more vivian pics? (I need to update the collection)

Totally (((manufactured))) fake news

I didn't say I couldn't communicate with them. I can do that easily enough. I can teach them, I can explain things, I can convince them to give me money, and I'm fairly eloquent overall. I cannot relate to them. It is impossible for me to have a meaningful and enjoyable conversation with them. It's like trying to have a meaningful conversation with a child.

KA, feels good!

We just need a guy to get 14 and we're all set.

This.

I haven't read a western comic since the sixth Scott Pilgrim book came out.

The best way to lose the youth vote is to attack and control their hobbies.

Am I the only one here with 130+? Nerds.

Five Guys -> Internet Aristocrat bails.

Two, maybe three months of 2014?

That was core GG. The rest was GG2: The Quest for Shekels until Trump started.

Welp
Such is life

Fuck I hate bitrh control bloat

59, just barely a cyborg.

I fucking did it, bros.

Too much of a normalfag for the robots. Too awkward for the normalfags. Still no gf.

I'm 44. Most hardcore leftists my age have blocked me (I used to be one) but I have a TON of 20s redpilled kids as friends now.

The breakdown of white society and social decay through degeneracy brought this. It was inevitable. It can only be reversed through what happened with Wiemar Germany where a Hitler comes along and cleans it up. Right now the young men and even women, they don't know what to do. They don't even know who or what they are. This can be remedied, just take the redpill.

Take it again, fight for your volk.

The smartest millennial I know texts in complete sentences and I let her know that.

Encourage good behavior, discourage bad.

Just for anyone unclear, I'm referencing Putnam's study by the way and all the other studies proving diversity destroys social cohesion and trust in society and makes people become socially retarded. I think I still have some of it, hold on

Social trust is effected negatively by ethnic diversity
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2012.00289.x/abstract

High trust societies are characterized by ethnic homogeneity
academic.oup.com/esr/article-abstract/21/4/311/556895/Predicting-Cross-National-Levels-of-Social-Trust

Diversity causes a decline in social cohesion
academic.oup.com/esr/article/32/1/54/2404332/Does-Ethnic-Diversity-Have-a-Negative-Effect-on

Ethnic origin does affect voting intentions
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0962629804000642

Further study that provides partial support for Putnam's theory on ethnic diversity
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/juaf.12015/abstract

Saying they're fake geek girls or that over 50% problem glasses looks like a group of SJW, is horribly abusive?
"Gee, I can't imagine why Marvel's sales are in the toliet" How many people trying to legit harass someone start a sentence with Gee.
At least one swear word has to come up eventually right??

remember when people all knew this. remember when fucking kids new this. remember when people knew this described the whole fucking world?

I'm in my late 30's and yeah, most of my IRL right leaning friends are almost all under 30.

The hypercrisis continues! Everything continues as planned. They know not what they meme. Let Superman guide Holla Forums to the truth.

Gas the Gentry! Ontological war now!

They are not heroes of the beach.

This has been going on for some time now. Marvel has put out some of the worst fucking comics in years. DC was ok for a while. Read a single new issue of captain America. It is like reading one large virtue signal. Yeah, but op there is nothing new here. I think this is probably a last ditch effort to drum up more publicity because their books just aren't selling. They don't sell, because they put out horse shit for the most part. Comic fans stopped reading based on universes and started to simply follow the writers. I am a fan of Garth Ennis and Warren Ellis, and there are a few other great writers. After the last series of MoonNight they have not had anything not written by an sjw. Most of the best writers are going on to Image, or aftershock or radical.

Just did up that chart.
I have no excuses…

There was once a time when social media was at it's infancy, and women rarely went on the interenet, and all the men and even boys(i was literally in grade school still when I figured it out) knew that the internet is a cruel unforgiving place, full of vitrol and dastardly people. Men didn't complain because men usually are more likely to accept harsh conditions without that much complaint.

But then women entered. Oh the poor women, they must always be shielded from evil, always complaining at those that just merely tell them that their hair looks weird. Women in general can't take a complaint without making it an uproar, without saying that it effected her emotionally and it needs to be dealt with. They're so feeble and are weak to criticism that it's ridiculous. That's part of why I think women shouldn't work at all, because if you criticize her work, instead of thinking about what she can do to improve, she might just feel like she was emotionally attacked instead.

Why is this not being saged to hell?

STOP
USING
THAT WORD
PLEASE

Isn't comic fanbase too small for something like Gaymergate?
I'm calling bullshit clickbait, distraction and trying to create yet another bogeyman

Would be 71, but I don't count fucking a slut with no hard on as not being a virgin.

What if I put my half-erect penis into a girls vagina on two occasions and couldn't get hard enough to actually fuck?

Whoa, slow it down there Chad

It's a good think gamergate was lost, otherwise we might not have Trump.

117, maybe 110 depending upon how you interpret the question
Did I do good?

They were fat too

There will come a time when people think that -gate started with gamergate.

They want controversy because Marvel sales dropped 94%($19mil) for the last 4 quarters.

Sweet crispy fuck. I mean, I know how pozzed the comics industry is nowadays, but how did it get that bad?

Do I become a grand wizard if I am still a virgin at 30 regardless of my points here?

What did she really do?

Milkshake crew are the writers shitting up marvel right now. They write a slew of crap like squirrel girl that comic stores can't sell and lose money on, making a lot of small businesses suffer.

Jesus fuck

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

I'm a chad?
Must be because I slept with over 20 women before I was 30. Oh and Holla Forums is right about women most are really crazy once you get to know them. Interestily almost all of them said they had less then 3 men prior to me. not likely

I grant thee this honor.

r8
I'm a bit disappointed by the mundanity of my result.

Wew, was on cyborg level just a few years back before I started browsing Holla Forums.

It's not true

It has sodomy in it, well at least the anime did

You're adorable.

I've only been with 12. My dick is pretty big and they tend to stick around.

The cool "geek girl" in my high school became a fucking optometrist. At one time you didn't get a free pass for memorizing Monty Python or Le Bazinga Show bits. She was one of those rare smart girls with style.

Equal parts relief and apprehension. Is this a state of equilibrium, or am I destined to slide one way or the other?

Unironically this. If GG had won, gamers would have just have gone back and played their mindless bread and circuses. Instead they had less or gave up the distractions because of how pozzed they were and helped meme Trump to victory.

That hits too fucking close to home.

Also 75 but was 83 only last month.

Worse, they force comics stores to buy shit like Squirrel Girl by threatening to cut ALL supplies of Marvel comics if they don't comply. This kills small stores since they can't really afford the losses.

You have nicer teeth than me, don't you user

Wew lads.

If I try hard I can reach normalfag status in a couple years.

Holla Forums has its share of cucks, but it also has plenty of Holla Forumsacks running around, as well. There was a guy who was making edits of Questionable Content for a year or so that were redpilled as fuck. Holla Forums knows that the SJWs are cancer to their hobby, they just don't know how to remove that particular flavor of kebab.

The majority of writers didn't want to play the SJW game so they left, scattered to the winds and their fans followed them. Turns out it's not really the characters comic fans have loyalty to but the story's those writers can tell.

Holy shit I read that as 49% the first time because that sounds more realistic. But 94%???

Who are these people?

Anyone who's interested check out Diversity & Comics. Its run by a vet and he details the comic industry pretty well. He also uses terms like cuck and sheckels so he could be /ourguy/. He was involved in the drama and is pretty good at explaining how much marvel is losing.

His voice is also somewhat pleasing to listen to.

I'm decent in every other category, but the social part is really what kills me.

(HEILED)
74 well not as low as I honestly expected?

This is classic kike shit

no askelad no thanks

Comic books are super gay but I googled milkshake quickly to see how bad it was.

My noggin is a joggin

94%!? Can someone confirm this?

Assuming true, how the hell is that not a massive red flag to these people? Sure, the cultists will never see beyond their ideology, but the guys upstairs have to be focused on profits, right? How the fuck is everything not on fire if their sales are that bad?

Pic related is my favorite parody of that.

should I just kill myself already?

If you 25-60 range guys all killed yourselves then us 61-81 guys would be on the bottom.
So, don't kill yourself. for the simple reason of, It would negatively affect us.

Pottery

Australia has nukes too, it's just they're "American"

Well I guess I'm a wizard
Fuck I even have a job and car

and about half of the worlds supply of uranium

This is shit.

I knew I was gonna be bad but I didn't think I was bad enough to get a 28

Is this the current highscore? I knew I was a normalfag, but I damn.

I know exactly why you think that way but it's still funny.

Someone has 144 I think

Oy very.

Even if you got zero points in social (47 points in total), you would have a lot more than 48 overall If you really were "decent" in every other category.

user, you're a piece of shit and delusional if you think otherwise.

I like the guy too, but he seriously needs to up his format. Recording from your phone while driving does not a good video make.

what u say nigger?

who the fuck cares? You're making a big deal of out nothing. Gamergate was the same, just a spergout at the feminist insurgency into gaming.

Let Marvel go bankrupt making their shit comics that nobody reads.

Salon.
The Huffington post.
Something called Talk radio.

Canada has the other half. No 'official program either.

(Heil Hitler)
And that probably because i live in welfare coubntry where i got gibs to help me move away from my parents.

Fuck, so close. If I could tick off "happy most of the time" I'd be even closer, but knowing so much about white genocide and (((who))) controls the world bums me out too much.

So she is unable to handle "harsh words" because she is "a strong independent woman", user?

Former wizard here, can confirm - Adolf dubs of truth were in (your) post.
Currently hanging out in cyborg purgatory. Disgusted to go back to wizardry, disgusted to go forward into normal-faggery.

>As the winners arrive in some backwater African jungle town with the fake hotel booking they won and night descending, you tune into their Facebook live finale..

109 niggers

This is the best anime.

Already happened, it was called Fyre Festival.

Oh yessss! KEK! I'd forgotten about that one!

checks out!

Because Internet. And it wasn't even that many people. If Holla Forums's thread is anything to go by, this entire controversy was started by not even 10 "mean" tweets, and a good chunk were pretty harmless. It just makes the media's coverage of this that much more suspicious.

Could be worse, I guess.

It reeks of artificial. Either goons figured out what they did wrong in gamergate and want to give their new strats a test run, or more likely the sjws in comics are about to be fired for tanking sales and need to craft a narrative that suits them.

Whatever came of those stupid fucks who were trapped down there?

checked
I need to get myself in order

The as evidenced the social aspect is the only thing bringing me out of true degeneracy

Are you a socially retarded autist who can follow verbal and written instructions, and won't sperg out when yelled at? Join the Navy, pick a wire rate, grind for 4-6 years, and emerge like tempered glass. You might make some money while you do it too

I have 82 just barely made it but only because I failed most of the social part of the test. How do I get out of this?

What the fuck, Holla Forums? Is this really that common? You guys are gay.

Kike programming.

Doesn't work that way. Better to be a virgin than have STDs though.

Sorry fam, but limp-dick thrusting in vag on multiple occasions is neither virginal, straight or STD-safe.

I wouldn't be surprised honestly. If a pussy can't get you hard, you are not heterosexual.

I-I 'm still allowed on here right

gook isn't nip

get your terms right m8

I got 115. How?

I also did poorly in bonus, but I didn't really count that considering it's just a bonus.
I live on my own and have no real mental problems, it's just that some of these points are fucking stupid.
>Had sex with multiple partners before >implying being promiscuous good thing

The goons never did find out my secret recipe. They actually recruited people from my past to try to dig up shit.

This picture really doesn't have anything to do with success or how much one is a normalfag.

This is a good analogy. Children learn by having conversations with adults. And as boring as it may be for the adult, the adult gives their best because they love the child and want the child to develop into a functioning adult.

(Western) games and comics are totally cucked up so yes it actually has been going well for them.

do not sexualize the gun

fuck
meant for

Beep boop

I'm okay with this

Just more reasons why I don't buy big two shit and stick to mostly Valiant and Image.

Also, fuck weeb shit.

Right? Almost seems like a manufactured spark as bait to cause some drama and gain sympathy. Maybe they actually believe they have learned from their gamergate mistakes.

>Wanting the (((USA))) to last another microsecond.
Afraid to find another golem Chaim?.

I also fall asleep every night cuddling a daki, I'd think that would effect the outcome.

So user what kind of hentai do you watch?

Fuck, how does a 31 year old virgin qualify as a normal fag….

It's phallic and shoots, it's already sexualized.

Because that test is shit.

firmly in the cyborg category

always x10 their count

132. It's not even hard. People scoring below "Normalfag" are pathetic Nietzschean Last Men.

Jordan Peterson is highly overrated, but this applies to all you losers; sort yourselves out.

Thank God for the Social section, or Id be with the wizards. Still, need to get my shit together. I have no excuse for failing that physical section so brutally. I used to be active, why can I not do it again?

Holy shit, you're right.

I bet them anons fap 3 times a day, MINIMUM. They got kike-porn induced ED. Or theyre both literal fags who fap 3 times a day to trap porn

Sturgeon's Law: 90% of anything is shit. Doesn't matter what that anything is. There was shit back then too, you just didn't see it.

(checked)

I HAVE ALWAYS FELT THIS WAY BUT NOBODY WOULD LISTEN

This is one of the worst places to be. At least the Robots believe in certain things. At least the normies don't think about anything they, "Just do it brah"

No. All art is shit, but some you like.

Capped. That first paragraph is amazing. They believe their own propaganda.

Well they think we are lesser than them, and can justify destroying us because we are not chosen.
There's no rationalization for this, its in a book that can't be questioned. For this part abrahamic religions are all the same. It's quite clear why they have such an aversion to national socialism or paganism, its an affront to their god.

The devil will always get his sympathy because none are perfect.

He's gonna get tackled by a cop if he doesn't pick up a running pace.

UH OH, WE GBETTER MOBOBOALIZE OUR MEME ARMY FUCKING BEEF FLAPS OVER HERE IS DEMANDING OUR ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the stupidest thing i've ever seen.

55. High paying manual labour job + decent solitary lifestyle + kissless virgin = robot

Mother of god.

tfw you dont break 130 bc you dont use social media

I'm conflicted, but those freckles man

seems about right

(checked)

Fug, I need to socialize more, that section hit me in the points.

I feel for you bruder.

At least I'm not a wizard.

Thank heavens there's still a chance at life.

Many were, yes. Superman was not though. Superman is an allegory for Jews assimilating into American culture. Superman is a crypto-Jew. See link.

archive.is/135EF

Fugg

Don't you have a tank to be driving?

Goddess. Lost my virginity to a girl with hips like that, a real woman.

Lex Luthor=Martin Luther

Three years THIS month.

August 16, 2014.

Started the day after fete national.

standard attention whoring

Me too, man. Me too. 5'1", hips like that, and giant amazing perky jiggly tits. Maybe a LITTLE bit of a butterface, but not an uggo by any measure. I definitely could have done worse.

God I hate comics now.

115, on the back of mental and bonus round. Physical got fucked: I'm out of shape as fuck, but I don't smoke, drink, or any of that garbage.

It's like you aren't even a National Socialist

Most of them are atheists, yet they still behave similarly. Heck, they even cut their genitals.

are there more of those? I want them alll

I'm 44 user. Not everyone here is a wizard.

Notice the Life Game behind him. A capitalist game.

Sounds about right. Lost a bunch of points for social anxiety and only having one previous S/O but overall did okay. Who here /jackedmanlet/?

Fucking ruts man. Everyone should be striving for the Aryan ideal of 130+.

Damn, that description was pretty much right on, but I'm borderline on Cyborg territory too. I was anchored by the a good physical and decent accomplishment categories but holy shit my social and mental status is fucked.

Same bro, I'm very active, in shape, and well educated but I can't into socialization or happiness to save my life.

Nice gets m8

Even Fucking Gamer gate is an uneccesary gate, the only thing that could of been called "gate" since Watergate was the DNC Leaks and that's the only one where gate wasn't used

Nah Germany has one mountain which has a solid chuck of the worlds uranuim

If only Germany had realized the power of nuclear weapons, they would have been a dominant super power.

Feels about right tbh. That's a good test.

so fucking sick of this

I've gotten a lot better the last 3 years

I'm with you there. Only reason I got out of my degenerate NEETdom was to become the 1488

This test doesn't take into account my particular strain of autism.

REEEEE NORMIE SNOWFLAKE

I literally just got told by my recruiter yesterday that I was probably not going to get in because he has never seen someone actually get the MEPS waiver for Asperger's (yes, I am a literal Autist). I am still going to try to get in but it looks like I am looking at a 3-4 month battle of paperwork only to be eventually told NO.
This especially sucks because I want to go in for CTI, CTN or IS which are not even a combat positions.
If that turns out to be the case I am looking at joining the FFL and if that doesn't work maybe going into State Law Enforcement with hopes of eventually joining the FBI.

P.S. The reason that my score dropped so much is that I lost my job, couldn't afford to go back to School this semester, lost my apartment (and had to pay them $1200 that I didn't really have just to get to move out), and had to move back in with my parents (And yes I hate the feeling of being a burden on them at the age of 21).

Honestly if you have autism you should never even make it an official thing, with medical paperwork designating you as autistic. It can only ever hurt you, there's little no benefit of making it official and public.

73 but I racked up a lot in physical and mental. Sometimes I wish I was some autistic freak so I would have an excuse and could just take it easy.

Boy that score sure has taken a tumble in the last 10 years. Only points I've gained is quitting the jew sticks.

feels bad

Brightens up your day, doesn't it?

I was diagnosed at the age of 3 and yes it has only hurt me.
The label Autistic kept me out of ACTION (My states version of Advanced placement Classes) despite the fact that my iq tested well above 115 (the requirement to join) because my IEP (Individual Education Plan) stated that I was a Special needs student. This got me placed in remedial Classes until High School.
And now it looks like this label, that I never had any say in getting and can never get ride of, will cost me ever getting to serve in my Nation's Military.

tl;dr Never get your kids tested for any mental disorder unless you think they are actually retarded.

You disgust me

t. lvl 66 /cyb/org

because gamergate was really about harrassing women making their way in male dominated fields. duh.

i know a guy that buys them all, just for the sake of having them all. even though he's not particularly happy about the enforced diversity and over politicization.

Also, if you mean not make it official in regards to the Navy, not disclosing a preexisting mental or medical illness to the Military before enlisting is a Felony.

cyborg and that is what I guessed it would be, I am alone with my feels

Diagnosed at 3, you couldn't help it. Anecdotally I agree with you, I think people resign themselves to their quirks when they are diagnosed, instead of working on bettering themselves. "I'm shy" you work on it, "I'm on the spectrum" you take as an excuse to not overcome your shyness. Way I see it at least.

I feel for you, it's a shame. Autism should remain like super powers, known only to the user and hidden from the people. When everyone becomes very aware of it, it's only a weighted collar.

People can adapt to the symptoms of it without knowing about the condition itself, but knowledge of the condition corrupts the behavior of others towards it. Instead of oh he's autistic; along with all the other preconceptions that come with it, it would just be, oh he's just very focused on tasks, or loves mechanical things, or whatever the symptoms may be.

I meant having it official in medical data, which unfortunately was marked on you early on.

Yes, like I say above, the label itself is the worse part of it, it can easily become a prison.

What a shit test.

Yes, but they don't buy Marvel. The only reason Marvel isn't out of business right now is that stores still stock marvel comics because they might sell, but more and more stores are stopping this and writing open letters criticizing Marvel for not selling.

Hitler has a point, but how Atheistic are the ones on top directing the stupid lower tier Jews. How stupid are the Elders of Zion?

The problem for them came over the last century where they created the myth of the Holocaust in addition to the myth they are wrongly persecuted. Before they believed they had to look out for one another for safety, ignore that their very behavior was the root cause of why they were hated.

The Holocaust changed that. Yes it got the Fundamentalists to agree to Israel, yes it got everyone in line, but it also instilled a hunger for revenge in their numbers.

Anti white sentiment took root. Worse was that their communities were gobbling up their own Marxist and Feminist propaganda. Jewish Men can no longer stand their women and are destroying their "racial purity". Their women enraptured by marxism and the female liberation (IE perks for women at the expense of men) naturally cause the plague to spread faster and further making their communities absolutely moronic in what they advocate.

Then Rich influenctial people decided they wanted to wipe out the White race. Rothchild family decided they would seek protection from Africa as Soros flooded Europe with migrants. Then the kike found out that he shouldn't have believed their bullshit on blacks. Not only were they incapable of defending Israel, they would infact flood Israel and drain it's economy. Worse the Black hordes had no sympathy for the Jews as the Whites did. "Muh holocaust" meant nothing to them.

Rothschild began to wise up, but it was too late. A few years ago you couldn't name the Jew, people would give you weird looks, call you racist, but now people openly call the Holocaust fake and name the Jew all the time. Worse Trump came along and the Socialist Jews under Soros had fucked up majorly. Not only had they tried to destroy the white race, but their incompetence had brought to light their control of America through blackmail.

Now Rothschild is purging France of Migrants. Trump is going about his work only slightly hindered and Germany is setting themselves up for a third world war where the entire migrant crisis (which will be solved by fleeing migrants from a world war) will be blamed on them and Brussels and not the kikes.

Jews are stupid, but the oldest of them still have some intelligence left in them. When they die and that's coming soon. Their race is finished. Their children are drunk on their own koolaid.

Fucking swerve you simpletons, royalty coming through.

Sheeit, I'm moving up. I was an apprentice last year.

gaymer gayte

How are so few people here getting slightly strange?

What this guy said.

Communism is the religion of the atheist jew.

From what I've noticed, Hellboy (universe) comics are pretty good. There's an annoying black woman in part of BPRD Hell on Earth(?) if memory serves, as well as a pink-haired punk grrl. The latter seems is sometimes annoying as well, and perhaps is a cunt on purpose. Nothing too cucky though. I've read most of the stuff.

What did kek mean by this?

Has it really been about 3 years already? 3 years since the fall of cuckchan and the exodus to Holla Forums. Man, does time fly.

CHECKED

Someone remind me of the timeline exactly.
I was talking with a close friend about GG recently and he said that Holla Forums was First Exodus, but I thought Holla Forums was included in that.
At any rate, I was saying that I left with the First, and he doubted that.
I've been trying to find a reliable timeline.

Yes Holla Forums was in the first Exodus after GG had taken cuckchan.

Thanks for the clarification.

OK so first Ebola Chan and gg got banned from 4chan, anyone talking about it at all (Holla Forums, /g/, etc), a lot of Holla Forums was divided over gg but some who did not give a shit about gg still left due to the unrelated Ebola Chan persecution or simply because they did not like the censorship. - First Exodus

Then a few months later moot got cucked and went to sxsw put a shitload of css on Holla Forums with a shitload of dicks and made the posts float about and spin and shit, played audio repeating "I am a robot" over and over, it was like that for two weeks solid, then he took off captcha and post timeout limit and caused uuber spam, then fired all the mods/janitors and replaced them with sjw cunts who would ban you for saying nigger, basically said fuck you to all of Holla Forums - Second Exodus

Hey I have that clip

3 years late i thought (((they))) are supposed to be high iq

No, Judaism/Talmudism is essentially Atheism. Many state they do not believe in God. They do not believe in an afterlife. They do not believe Adam and Eve existed. Just think about that for a second because it sums up perfectly why it was so easy for the Pharisees to reject Jesus.

If Adam and Eve never existed, if Mankind never fell, if there is no original sin… Then what is the point of the rest of it? Hell forget just original sin - if you deny this story and the whole 'knowledge of good and evil' stuff, then who is to say that SIN exists in the first place? And if sin doesn't exist, then who needs sacrifices? … Guess who didn't need sacrifices Holla Forums; it was the Pharisees. The Pharisees replaced the Priestly class (known as the Levites) and instead had Rabbis. They introduced the sayings and traditions of the Rabbis in their Oral Torah (which would become the Talmud) which explicitly said they did not need to do sacrifices.

… And guess what? The Hebrew people were ONLY allowed to do sacrifices in the Temple, so when the Temple was destroyed in 70AD the only choices people of that culture had was to either embrace the new Christian faith, or partake in the Pharisee's ideas and say that all that stuff God had previously said didn't matter because Rabbi Blahblah said so. So you now have a religion that is morally barren, essentially denies 'right' and 'wrong', and does not not believe in afterlife. If there's no sin, why sacrifice? If there's no afterlife, why care about morality (which already doesn't really exist in their minds). And where exactly does God fit into existence when you have explicitly denied and rejected the little understanding that you had of Him? If you take away sacrifice, if you take away morality, then you have already largely reduced all the stories in the Scriptures; if there's no sin or morality then why would God flood the Earth? So they see Noah's ark as a quaint story dramatising a flood. If there's no morality why was Moses and the rotten generation denied from reaching the promised land? Why did their entire generation have to die before they would be let in by God? … And it goes on like this in every story. You take away the moral aspect and what's the point of God? The only way they could understand Him is as some powerful protector of their tribe who stands for nothing but their betterment and the death of their enemies.
… And that is exactly what they believe (assuming they believe at all).

Now this is only a very, very basic look at Judaism/Talmudism, yet it already exposes the atheistic and perverse ideas inherent in the 'faith'. Also be warey of Christians who deny parts of the Bible because, just as with the Jews, the logical conclusions one reaches when they take away certain aspects of God are quite simply horrific and evil. If someone ever tells you that the Creation story is a myth, ask them what the point of Jesus coming was.

Something's going on..

You can also see all throughout scripture the hebrews/israelites constantly and gleefully turning to devil-worship while the prophets condemn them to God. Stephen's indictment perfectly sums it up.

I took the test twice, scored high end of "slightly strange" and low end "normie." That's about right, I'm different from the normies, but can participate in the normie world if I need to.

because Holla Forumsacks are severly distorted towards the extremes, and you will also note that there are very few normalfags
I barely reached 82 "slightly strange" because I'm older than most and got the benefit of several accomplishments
most Holla Forumsacks are either Chads and Succesful (those professional Anons who are /ourguys/ and who will save the world during the Happening) or they are Cyborgs with weaponization upgrades for their autism or full-fledged Robots trying their appendages at Wizardry, who are busy forging the memes of the next wars
plebbit/dumbler are all average normies, they couldn't survive here

95, I have almost no points in social.

Why the fuck do fleshlights look like gross tranny pseudo-pussies.

There's someone with a 150 ITT

Different name for the same thing.

same

they all went back home after having lost a few days, a few 'Ks of $ and some luggage, no info if some unknown chick got abducted and sold into slavery by local savages, because if this happened nobody gives a shit because she is unknown
the organizers are being sued for a few millions each, the boss rapper moron most of all, but he's mostly insolvent

The test isn't all that great
These are normie things.
You shouldn't get points for NOT smoking/weed/alcohol/addiction

That shit was hilarious.
The only time I have ever rooted for shitskins raping whites.

Never go full retard

Check those dubs

30 pts - wiz apprentice. I knew I qualified for robot or better.

Already knew it before i calculated.

smh brudder. You really need to hit up the AFA and grow the balls demanded of those who wish to follow our indigenous ways. This isnt Christianity; weakness isnt encouraged.

Fucking pleb-tier. I wouldn't expect any more out of a Christfag.

You were born in error, not in sin. You were born into a christian (the error) society, you were not born in sin for being human. [If European, ]You were born in the form of the greatest race of man to evolve and walk the Earth.

Now stop cucking to the jewish god-dæmon YHWH and start acting like a European[; that is, if you are European]!!!

Colour me surprised. The good thing about you fags who insist on attention is that you are easily filtered.

Bullshit!

SpaceTime-damn son, spoiler that shit!

Score: 24 I'm very proud :*^)

I bow to your power, almost-Grand Wizard!

hardly faggot.

talk about flesh-supressor am i right?

Damn my lack of chemical abuse raised my score a whole bunch. You'd think drug use would be a normalfag activity?

This strategy was used before with the new Ghostbusters movie. Of course it backfired tremendously.

I scored 143, should I just kill myself?

>bumping the (((manufactured controversy))) shill thread

Gamertavistock was such a massive event because tons of normies did, and still do, play video games. The vermin wanted to get even more of a piece of the video shekel pie. The backlash came from autists and long standing outcast faggots like us who were the ones that kept that industry rising during it's heydays in the 90's to early 2000's. Then the normies started to really flood the market and pushed it's revenue so much that several video game series easily outperform movies from hollyjew.
Obviously, the kikes could not simply sit idly by and let this amount of profitable media be NOT under their control. This is common knowledge.

Comic books though? I really don't see this going that far. Even if you completely remove all of the pozz from the current iterations of the characters from Marvel or DC then compare them to the current movie versions being shit out, the movie versions are entirely watered down and simplified. Comics have always taken an at least small amount of effort to read through and become familiar with a character or team's continuity, way beyond what the typical normalfag's attention span will cover. Now I understand that these companies have been rebooting the stories every few years now just in the attempt to mititavistock continuity and make it less of an investment however their stories, no matter how shit, will eventually have to move forward and not be 100% accessible to anyone who hasn't started the run from the beginning. On top of that, the constant rebooting has left many characters, particularly the ones focused squarely on iconography like DC heroes, completely unrecognizable to normies. If they were to pick up any one of these rags today, they would be immune to seeing the pozz, but would start asking questions like:

This false flag controversy isn't going anywhere. The failing comic companies are really overestimating how much their movies are actually warming up normies to their products.

If you want to just completely ignore my rant it can be boiled down to this:

Also
(check'd)
And 29. I tend to flake between Wizard Apprentice and Robot depending on how my job is going, as you can see, right now, not so well.

71, accurately cyborg

Considering that western capeshit nowadays is one of:
Meanwhile, Nip shit:
Marvel and DC (though I've heard DC isn't as bad) can't even do superheroes as well as the Nips can. Most of them, even with super-powers, miss the "heroic" part entirely. I'm just glad I never gave much of a shit about it to begin with.

The test is pretty fucked but the result is fairly accurate.

Mine would have been quite a bit higher if it wasn't for relationship/religious reasons. I've maintained my virginity because I want to find someone to marry, I don't see the point in getting in a relationship with someone I don't consider worth marrying, and I don't yet have the financial situation to pursue marriage.

I don't think that sort of thing should be so strange, but I suppose that in the world as it is today, it is. Which is a shame.

More like a fabricated tavistock article thats hard loading the tavistock word into a mess of perceived triviality. WEAK subversion, lel.

Comic characters cant be waifus, neither cartoons, real christian men buy manga waifus from PROUD Japan.

I don't know what happened. I-I was doing so good in Physical and Mental but then social hit and-and I…

DO NOT WATCH THIS GARBAGE
We streamed it one day and the whole thing was boring and poorly written OVA trash until the very last few minutes when suddenly political commentary actually came in.

Whatever you want to see you can see it in a webm or something.

APOSEMATISM

Marvel comics suck. DC are better.

However, the only comc Holla Forums should read/see is:

The Adventures of JoJo.

It's August 16, 2014 user. Right?

(check)
Agree, but you're too late. It has already become a meme.

You made this same shitpost on Holla Forums, it didn't work there, and it won't work here.

(check'd)
Got 103 [Normalfag] despite being a bit down, holy shit I almost slipped there.