youtube.com/watch?v=yWFMep-OkY4
8ch.net/v/res/10300779.html
8ch.net/v/res/10330267.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Starting this thread with a Yang!

Yang Xiao-Long (RWBY)
Her weapon, and that blond hair.

How you waifubros doing?

Yakuza 5, especially playing the story on EX Hard.
Water, sometimes Dr. Pepper
None ATM
RWBY, and Yakuza ost

Would you cuck your waifu?

Lucina is my daughter

Isn't it Friday?

2 posts in aaaand.

Mods or DLC swimsuits?

I was asking to bait the unfaithful swine to admitting it so I could personally go over to their house and gas them.
I don't know if my huzbando understands the concept of cheating, but I couldn't do it to him anyway.

You're talking about team Ninja, of course its DLC.
second one is a Marie costume but you can still gift it to the other girls.

LOL THE CAEK IS A LIE XD
I LOVE HERRRRRRR

The Jurifag reporting, reminding everyone that
I LOVE JURI HAN

W40K last night, didnt go to bed until much much later than I intended. I won though, so I cant complain.
water
Mike Ross getting assmad on CPT
jetsetradio.live/

Morning JuriBro, Mike Ross getting butthurt? This I gotta see.

the video got linked in the fighting game general, this one was just on last night.

youtube.com/watch?v=eWMkSfKRKmk

It's true love

deadendthrills.com/?page_id=35&gid=145
I want to smear Juri in boysenberry sauce

Things has going crazy…

Seeing the thread about this, I wondered how EmiBro, and LilyBro feel about this?

No surprise here, thank god I saved up for Yakuza instead of this.

I feel like an idiot, I forgot X3 didn't have a PC release. I'm playing the Vita version I have the Saikyou edition but no Piss4 To my shame, I have purchased one of the DLC suits but with ingame currency
Thought so, but I haven't played as her much so wasn't really sure

Have fun with your waifu Hitomi-user.

fuck off

No.

arigatou gozaimashita, op-san

It's OK in-game currency is forgivable; real money for virtual items is not.

Is that cheese?

ufufufu, really, user?

I'll be sure to try that, and thank you for the idea after.

It's filipino sweets Pichi- Pichi

Just remember to use the remote control to stop her FSE from overloading. Haha

GARUDA BEST GIRL

such a domineering woman with a nice fat ass, I love it.
I got my Garuda-egi yesterday too so now I can take her everywhere!

FFXIV
DR.pepper
nothing, I wish friday would come sooner so I could watch more jojo.
youtube.com/watch?v=yWFMep-OkY4

Hello

testing to see if i'm banned

THE LOVE OF MY LIFE JACK-O AND I REPORTING IN!

Hope everyone's doing well.

Jack-O' Valentine!

I love everything about her, but mostly her smile, her love of sweets and Halloween, and how much fun she has fighting, pulling tricks, and experiencing her world.

Revelator and a random game I have in my collection that I feel like playing. Played through all of the first Jak and Daxter game and a bit of the second one over the weekend caused I missed playing those games as a kid.

Water and juice

Youtube vids for the most part

Various vidya tracks.

guess i'm not allowed to post pics

Your nep a cute.

Morning JackOBro, how's the matches?
Right now I should play Yakuza at EX Hard, with no recovery items, but I was thinking of a limitation to challenge myself.

Those are the best nights. Did you win for our glorious Emperor battle brother?

Well I'm not surprised NMS is shit consider-
THE FUCK!?

Hello!

Matches are going well, though I've been mostly in player matches lately with how Ranked as been as of late (most if not all matches are high frame rate delay with really bad input delay, and that's if I even get a ranked match challenge that doesn't cancel as soon as they challenge me). Kicking a lot of ass in those matches though, so no complaints.

That sounds like a good challenge.

Good morning. The (de)Clawed Girl is my daughteru. I love her because she's strong, fearless, and curious, all while being absolutely adorable!

Factorio. This is the game for you if you think automation technology will create jobs.
Water.
Good Eats.
Aokigahara by Flowers for Bodysnatchers.

Who like DoA girls?

8ch.net/v/res/10300779.html

She's just so likeable and sweet

I thought it was a Malay kuih tbh, fam. Close enough, I guess

Well, I'll let this speak for itself…
It was from another thread, 8ch.net/v/res/10330267.html

Explain.

Those High Quality rips are good.

Looks tasty.

At least there's figma

Yeah, they're fun, they can get repetitive but some can be creative and unexpected

See

Agriasfag reporting in!

Agrias Oaks from Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions.
She's beautiful, strong, and pure of heart.

This new F2P mmo I found on Steam called Riders of Icarus. I like the mount system and riding dragons is pretty cool, but other than that it's pretty average.
Coke out of a coffee mug.
Nothing right now.
Listening to podcasts while I grind.

I want to hold Hibari down and gouge her eyes out slowly while listening to her terrified and hysteric screams while the blood pools around my thumbs before running down her cheeks.

USF4 at the moment.
Water because I'm straight edge.
Nothing at the moment.
I'll probably listen to this Ghost Bath record a friend recommended, my expectations aren't high though.

Hello again sadist-kun

Hi, you're in the other thread too aren't you.

Good taste. Pretty sadistic I might say.

Sheeva (MK)
Tall, strong, not ashamed of her body, smart.
What are you:

EDF 4.1 and Brandish
Black tea
Wakfu
Gauntlet Dark Legacy OST

I want to marry and impregnate Hitomi.

That's right
You're easy to spot for sure

Absolutely, brother! even got to field Marneus Calgar, the last piece to my Ultrasmurfs

I do have fun, its the perfect dress up game.
Still, I prefer DOA5LR since the costume are a lot more varied.

Fantastic taste, Neptunia is filled with great girls.

Who desnt? DOA has a wide variety of great girls to choose from.

How bland I shouldn't talk though, I have 10K points worth of them

I ended up spending as much time with her as possible in the games. I can't pretend to be able to explain it, but I've always had a weakness for girls that could tear me apart. The world needs more cute scissor-wielding girls.

Good taste. A lot of the DangitRonPaul girls are quite good, I didn't expect to like Aoi as much as I did.

I want Junko to hang me upside down and cut me in half with a rusty chainsaw.
Digimon Cyber Sleuth, KOTOR 2 and Elona+.
Tea.
Nothing at the moment.
Sabaton.

Too bad she's not in the Future arc, my theory is that Toko and Togami are fucking like rabbits.

Hey junko bro, are you enjoying the DR3 animes?
I hope they pull an Asahina with Seiko, I just cant believe she is dead

I consider Mileena to be a top-tier vidya gril.

MHGen

Agua

Amaama to Inazuma

It's about a single dad learning how to cook and raise his daughter, would recommend

Future funk or basically anything that Artzie music puts out on youtube.

Forgot to do the other part.

What are you:

Nothing, but Black Dessert Online is installing right now.

Mocha

Nothing, but I'm coming off of a marathon binge of Kamen Rider Decade.

The sound

I've considered that a good thing; the future arc feels more like a fanfiction than a continuation of things. Even the blood is actually blood-colored.

I really like Despair Arc so far, but Future Arc could be better imo.
Same here, she was my favorite Future Arc character.

Remember that Tharja/Syalla is the best girl in Nu-Fire Emblem.

Tharja/Syalla from Nu-Fire Emblem
She a QT Dark Mage Stalker with the nicest body in the army.
Metroid 2 remake. Thankfully I download the game on the same day that it got released before NOA C&D the game.
Water this morning
The salt from Nu Man's Sky and laughing at the Nintendrones that are defending the C&D of the Metroid 2 remake
Motown, Weird AL, Vidya OST

Hi there, how are you doing?

Wouldn't it be cool if instead of fanart you guys posted in-game screenshots of your waifus?

I usually do it.

Plutia is the cutest

Morning JunkoBro.
Enjoying some despair, and some Arcs?

Well you tastes, possibily the best out of the trio.

It's true, Nu Man Sky is shit to this day.
I see that you liked Weird Al.

Here you go.

Sure, I'll share.

I tend to do that, but mostly because my daughteru doesn't really get much art (from what I can tell, anyway).

If you insist.

Hey Yangbro.
Always.

It's been much too long
Rimworld, it's like dwarf fortress lite
Caw-fee
Cowboy Bebop
Discovery

Yes I do.

Do you think Bastion would be good at cuddling?
From the way he interacts with his bird, he seems to be capable of being rather gentle.

Jesus fuck I only have 2,300, but I also have the beginnings of a Tyranid army and am building Necrons too, though the Necrons arent mine.

way ahead of you, friend

You can't say you love your waifu until you headpat her.

Nah. A lot of fan-art looks really cool and you can only get so far with screenshots.

might as well post fan art for a change.

man, that ass was fat.

You didnt find anythin on wither pixiv or tumblr? say what you will about those sites (specially tumblr) but when it comes to autism, they are kings (queens?), you will always find something (even if its of questionable quality).

Now that you mentioned Pixiv, I should lurk around this site more for those Yangs.
I never frequent myself on tumblr much.

I save my art from wherever I can get it mang

Lucinafag reporting in.
MY LOVE WILL NEVER DIE

Lucina from Fire Emblem Awakening

She's strong and cute and fights for her country and cute!
CUTE!

Trails of Cold Steel. Just started chapter 4's field study.
Also FFXIV. Level 55 DRG and I'm thinking of going "sod that!" and going with a MCH. It'd be a nice change of pace.

Water

Recently watched the first HxH film. It wasn't very good. All caught up on airing anime, too.

Gravity Rush OST

And she's my waifu.
This became strange, huh?

Hi!

Tumblr is a shithole, with more awful content than good and the search engine is pretty bad. That being said, once you find some blog about that character, its smooth sailing from there.

be nice to your father-in-law.

It's just so good

Project X Zone 2 counts, right?

I hope the sequel has an excellent soundtrack as well. It does seem like the same composer is returning, so that's pretty cool.
Either way, I'm excited for the new game.

He's made of metal, so most likely not.
He'd probably be a sex God, though.
Why is your and 's huzbando a robot? I mean, there's nothing wrong with a waifu like Jenny Wakeman, but Bastion's a straight up turret.

Best Idol Takane Shijou
Everything about her makes me attracted to her.
Kikecraft
Water, lots and lots of water
Forgotten Weapons
To my waifu

Went shooting yesterday to try and sight in my rifle, again. Bastard was still shooting low, and I fucked up by moving the front sight post up instead of down for like half or more of the rounds I shot and when I figured it out I was too short on rounds. This bad goy next to me was shooting some steel cased rounds, which is a big no no in indoor ranges, I saw the back of the range sparking up and shit when he shot. Told the front clerk lady, she didn't seem to give a shit.

Charlotte

A body who can rival Camilla's with the added bonus of being one of two of my crit monsters, the other being Ophelia.

Spyro: Year of the Dragon v1.1 (or Greatest Hit version) while being the cheapest fucker to not pay MoneyBags a gem because fuck him after the whole sequel thing.

Also water is still broken and can lead you to hell and beyond.

Okay

Can someone with an eyepatch express a wink?

I want to go running with Emi!

if she's sleeping, would that mean she'd be winking all the time?
how lewd

Yeah I used to be pretty big into 40k, have 10k pts Ultrasmurfs, 1000pts Grey Knights (old metal models before they went full retard) 2000pts Tyranids and like 600pts of Dark Eldar. I mostly enjoyed running Ultramarines + Grey Knights as a duel army or Tyranids. Haven't played or bought anything in years though due to how expensive it's gotten.

Charlotte is probably my favourite female unit in Fates and my second favourite unit behind Foleo, whom I always make Charlotte's Son since they fit so well.

Easy, it comes off

Your opinion is wrong.

I just can't wait to see more costumes for Kat in Gravity Rush 2

I want the first two pic models so bad…

What's wrong with you people?

Nice.
Also, Charlotte is a qt.

I want to slather Tharja's body with oil.

Isn't that the guy who does those remixes that trick people thinking they're getting rips from the game's OST but got a weird remix instead?

Hopefully GR2 does not get a "localization" and get a translation instead.

What kind of a cuck does this?

I also hope they don't fuck up the release of GR2 since it's getting released 3 days at a time or something

And yes SiIvaGunner with a I is the one making the flintstones stuff

Both weren't untouched by him iirc, and who would care about Shizune?

I feel like I want to go running with Emi.

I was following this in the first thread on it and it's honestly nothing to worry about. Like every bit of fiction, it should stand separate to a reasonable degree from the author who created it. Fans can end up treating the author like a messianic figure and expect them to agree with everything they do. When really, they're just people who are as flawed as the rest of us with different opinions of their own; it's often the case that a writer forgets the mindset of a character they wrote long, long ago.
So Rinbros shouldn't take it to heart, and neither will I. If Hivemind started talking about what a good time he's having with his wife's son while she's out with other men, that doesn't suddenly mean the Emi route is any less good

I still have no idea why Aura is being given shit for the second pic. He's pointing out that there's room for a legit discussion but it was being shut down very condescendingly. Just look at the IGN video on it if you don't think that wasn't the case; people who wanted to talk about what localisation should and shouldn't do were met with closed ears.

Please I'm just here to shitpost :^)

I would post some of mine but she already has a thread in /vp/

Oh well

WaitwaitwaitwaitwaitWAIT

WAIT

WHO IS THIS IMPOSTER AND WHAT IS HE DOING WITH MY POST

who are you quoting?
I think everyone keeps the lewds to themselves.

Lets assume I meant while eyepatched.

Trying to make facial expressions can be fun with certain good models like this one.

Oh boy, the cuckolds have arrived.

Well, I suppose she's always winking with the eyepatch on, but I also like the idea that she would flip the eyepatch up to give me a quick wink

again, your work is much appreciated, kind user

The artist needs to hurry the fuck up and make official art of my Charlotte…

Hilariously, the moment she was revealed over a year ago I said "I'm gonna married that" and the first Conquest file I did.

I'm still trying to decide on whether or not it's my favorite of the three PS1 Spyro games.

Unfortunately, there's not a lot of good lewd for Charlotte…

kill me

She's made of anime.
She's also musclegill.

user please.

Just post her.

>[email protected]/* */ will never get a second season
Fucck

All waifus are welcome in waifu threads user.

Year of the Dragon is my favorite out of the PS1 Spyro game trilogy.

Wasn't that something you were happy about a while back?

You speak as if Holla Forums talks about video games in the first place. How noble of you

Why is she so FLAT?

Your tastes are Alright

That's not how Emi-bro types–

Oh shit.

What? Why would I be happy that [email protected]/* */ season 2 will never happen?

Prinz Eugen
Her adorable smile, cute voice, amazing body and her country of origin.
Verdun
Lemonade
Nothing atm
Oui Oui Marrie
I'm doing alright so far.
So waifubros, if you could take you're waifu on a vacation to anywhere in the world where would you take her?

So that you wouldn't see them ruin her character, or similar. Even I remember that conversation.

ID Change due to phone

Most excellent brother! Congratulations on your victory!
FOR THE EMPEROR!
VICTORUS AUT MORTIS!

I post a bit of both. Since you asked I'll post a couple I have on my phone.

Good to see ya again!

Yeah, that. Or maybe that was just a glass-half-full moment?

Looks like someone is impersonating you user.

My waifu is Lilly Satou

I love her because she and her route saved my life.

Playing FFVI on the GBA with the sound and sprite patches

Drinking water

Watching Ultraman Orb

Listening to Dio

How did she save your life user? That sounds amazing.

It's okay user, I pop into the /a/ threads sometimes

No, I was half glad that there was no English dub.

I'll post them for you

I came here for cowtits

Please post cowtits

if she was real she'd be a total slut because she has a good body and mock losers like you.

Project harder, faggot.

i aint here pretending anime girls would give a fuck about a regular nobody like myself. some self awareness would greatly benefit these threads

I'm just going to say she seems like the kind of girl who'd be in an open relationship, just say'n.

Why is she so perfect?

Not all of us are supreme autists like you, user

But she is user it's even in her lines

:^)

Then why are you here? Just hide the thread like everybody else and get in a hurry to go nowhere with your life like everyone else.

Courtesy of >>>/vx/

Hikage, and I love her because she's a beautiful young woman who captured my heart.

Senran Kagura: Burst I fucking hate this game and I just want it to end already
Koolaid
Dark Souls 3 shit
nuDOOM OST

what thread it this again? that's some serious pot and kettle going on here

i usually do hide the thread, but i was scrolling past and saw something retarded enough i felt like remarking on.

mark already needlessly protected these threads from getting kicked out like the Steam-friend-threads even though they're the exact same shit with the exact same fags but theres no rule saying some one can't poke fun at them

Already the thread is being derailed. Such a shame.

Because you and her were meant for each other.

Now I changed to playing Kirby Air Ride, I forgot how awesome that game is…

I wish people would stop replying to weak bait.
Can't argue with that.

maybe in the way flies and shit are meant for each other.

And Tharjabro fell for it!

Alright, doppleganger, put on your running shoes. I challenge you to an Emi-off!

Excellent answer

the soundtrack is great too.

The one waifu who's okay to share.
Let's all love lain.

How do you guys do it? Or how did you do it? I guess I'm trying to ask for stories about how you found your waifu or whatade you realize they were "the one".

And you don't seem to understand

you just gotta hold out and then find someone who you connect to

It takes time to find your significant other. Like said you simply need to wait and in time your loved one will find you and your life will become so much happier. Just have faith and be strong she will come to you eventually, I promise.

Are you a nigger or in a cult?

I wish more robots bothered with going out every few months, that way we'd have a chance of meeting each other and maybe losing our boipussy hymen

No to both.
It's cheap and easy to make, and I prefer to have flavor instead of just straight water.

Shows how little you know. not that I can fault you, Capcom's stories are about as deep as a puddle in Arizona, but still, there's more than the games show that are considered canon

Yeah, okay.

Just keep playing video games and you'll find her eventually. It also helps if you have autism.

she's a slut because she dresses like a slut, sjw

Well at least I can enjoy the trilogy. inb4 modders makes waifu mods for Frank, or Chuck.

Dropping buzzwords doesn't add validity to your arguments, pal

For her, the sky's the limit as long as we're having fun. For a specific answer, perhaps Japan during a festival.

You'll know when you have found each other when you can't stop thinking of her and want to do whatever it takes to make her happy, through the good times and bad in life.

After a session of Yakuza 5…
I always wonder who would win in a fight, Akiyama vs Mercury. My autism is really showing.

back at ya, slut enabler

I love how easy they make it to spot

What have you done to improve yourself for your waifu this week? I started working out longer and more regularly, and I'm also trying to eat better

Throw it into the gas chamber.

Same old same old. Bulking to gain weight and working out.

I've missed these threads. I could do with some comfy.
Amelia of Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
She's cute and deadly.
Dawn of War, also came back to Darkest Dungeon after a long hiatus and fuck if it isn't even more ball-grindingly frustrating than I remember. that's why I love it though
Rum & Coke yo
One Punch Man and Marco Polo on a mate's recommendations, also mean to finally get around to Steins;Gate.
Generic metal shit 'cause I'm a faggot.

Resisting temptation to eat all the sugary crap lying around. I know it's not much, but it's something.

Eh, it's Rin. The point still stands.

Same things I do every week. Working out, practicing violin and trying to find a decent job.

J-Jurifag, I…

Is your waifu's series dead, Holla Forums?

Mine is :')

Thought you were going to be NEETsoc for life.

If there any Rinbros who want a shoulder to lean on, I'm here for ya

Not exactly this week, but I made some mods to make my waifu look more authentic in CM3D2. Her sister too.

Ringo
She's 2hu Popeye

Final Fantasy 14
Baja Blast
Diners, Drive-ins & Dives
Guy Fieri eating

That's cute.

Practice, practice, practice. Trying to get to a competent level in SFV planning on hitting East Coast Throwdown next month Also, I've taken to training on a heavy-bag during my after work workout routine.

(checked)
I actually thought about an Imp Guard army at one point but I thought the Necron models were more fun to paint. But now my brother's talking about joining in the fight for the imperium of man and starting Imp Guard so I'll get to do both.

Peko and I reporting
Muramasa Rebirth. I'm not sure if I'll have the will to go fight every boss with every character
Water and tea. Probably beer later
Mathewmatosis' six and a half hour Dark Souls video
see above

This week? I don't know, my sleep schedule was unfucked for a bit but now that's reverted to the usual, I can now do basic work on my truck but that was done more out of necessity than for her, I suppose I could co-opt going to the shooting range and getting familiar with my gun. No hooligans are getting near her as long as there aren't very many of them.

It's on its way out

roll.exe

Grand Theft Auto online, Team Fortress 2, and Cargo Commander
Fruit smoothies.
The Flintstones fuck you pesky memers keep your forced memes out of the innocent town of bedrock
P-R-O-G-R-A-M from kirby planet robobot the original fucking song

NEET life really isn't doing my mental health any favors. I think I'll go insane if I have to spend another year doing nothing.
I'm also thinking about going to college next year, but I'm not sure about that yet.

What kind? Jim beam, Jack, etc?

What have you done to improve yourself

I made more time for taking care of my garden rather than shitposting on Mongolian shadow puppet boards. I just wish that processing and drying didn't take so long

What are you planning to study if you quit the NEET life?

Biochemistry, or maybe Criminalistics. I'm not sure yet.

Thankfully no, only gets more popular.

I've been playing Estival Versus lately and I only get more annoyed at how much I love Ayame, she's everything I wanted Katsuragi to be in this game.

Do self made waifus count?

Loved the application and use, hated the theory. If you are into it good on ya Junkofag.

I love Chocolat! I'm going to marry her one day!

Evan Williams
Neat as fuck. What did you grow?

No, life and hometown is still alive and strong.

No, not yet anyway. But given how poorly SFV has been doing in the sales department, it could die at any moment

It's a PS1 era series in Sony's hands, so yeah, it's dead like disco.

However, sometimes dead is better.

Crippling loneliness and vidya aren't my only hobbies, I also ski. :^)

I have a 4-year old Bhut Jolokia bush, a tea plant, lavender, oregano, thyme, rosemary, sage, cilantro, basil, chives, dill, spearmint, peppermint, and some ornamental flowers.

I want to get key lime and meyer lemon trees that I could keep dwarfed, but I don't have the space right now.

Also Evan Williams is alright, though I prefer Honey Jack, it tastes a bit less artificial imo.

I'd be okay with SF sleeping for another 8-10 years honestly.

not gonna lie, I would be too.

If you know how RWBY's is going, my waifu got disarmed quite literally. I hope she returns fighting with one arm.

You can't stop me.

I started cutting down on the sugar and caffeine and I'm also trying to get back into reading.

I hauled 7 tons of gravel

Isn't Capcom making a 4th Dead Rising game?

Somewhere in the Bahamas so I can slather Tharja's body with oil and sleep in the beach with her.

Making money to buy that figure that cost losdamoney and also getting the courage to get it
Also;
What the fuck do they even mean?

It's a zombie and a shell of its formerself with it's next entry being Mobileshit (and this is coming from someone who is a Nu-Fire Emblem fan).

best nep

Etrian Odyssey III. Started a new guild recently and am slowly making my way down the first stratum and covering the sea map. Pretty fun, hopefully V turns out as good as it seems.
Water
MF Doom

Getting fit in-between studying and part-time work. Also training in KOF '98/'02 if that counts.

It definitely seems like something I would enjoy studying, at least.

That reminds me, I modded Elona+ to have Junko as my companion. I'm really starting to like this game.

I warn you, m8, if you do this again, I'm calling the track captain to take you to the storage shed.

You'll be so sore afterwards you won't be able to walk the plank

What'cha gonna do about it, m80? Try and catch me?

I will have no choice but to throw my Emi folder at you

And then challenge you to a run-off

Bring it, Sadboy.
As soon as you're fat ass gets too tired to breath, come back here and make a post. Whoever post last wins.

Off topic but why do people dislike/hate Labrys?

I have a few words for you lads.

Patrician taste, the both of you.

Dub voice maybe? Never really played through the P4A Story Modes.

I personally have no qualms, but i think it's because her place in the story

Let's go right fucking now.

On your marks!
GET SET!
GO!

You there, my good user! Go running with us!

Havent played the Arena games, so I dont Have any strong opinions on her but she looks much cuter than Aigis and slightly cuter than Metis.

Nice garden, I once had an avocado, tomato and a lavender plants on a house I use to spend summer with my parents, but one day some idiot outright stole them, roots and all.
Planning on having a garden myself once I move to a bigger apartment.

People hate Labrys?
I've seen nothing but positive stuff about her. It's Marie that people usually hate.

Fuck if I know. It's probably story related but I wouldn't know. I don't usually play fighting games for the plot

Don't mind me, just doing my warm-ups

Is it weird if I don't play fighting games for the story but actually like it when they have one? Like, with GG and Blazblue, the writing is nonsensical, but how it makes the characters look often has an impact on who I decide to main or learn.

Braidin yer hair ain't warmups, son.

I've been tapping my feet here for a while now.

I feel the same, honestly. Which is partially why I was so disappointed with SFV's story mode. It just felt pieced together from whatever they had done at the time and none of it seemed to flow well as a cohesive story. I dont expect much with fighting game stories, just that it all makes sense within the canon they have presented.

Oh, there you are? After running a mile around the track and not seeing you, I just assumed you'd settled for Shizune!

Street Fighter was another case. I remember playing characters like Claw, getting a feel for their playstyle and then being pleasantly surprised by how much their backstories fitted.

It'd been nearly 20 since I posted the on-your-marks thing, but awright

Did you actually go running? Be honest with me.

I don't mind the cheeseball writing that much, it's just when there's more reading than fighting it starts to drag.
I do really like how some games like Blazblue and GG convey stuff like character relationships during gameplay with voice lines changing depending on who's fighting who.

I knew a guy who could run a mile in 4 minutes.

I know a guy who's in the olympics right now, anyone can know a guy.

She didn't even have a series.

Yeah. There are several days when I let it go, either because I've something else to do or I'm letting myself down, but it's something nice I can do every week. Sometimes it's just a simple mile, other times I push myself for an honest three, and when I get bullied into it I can join a marathon. I've always loved running, since you feel so free when you do it, but it's like Emi said; it's harder to run without a partner, and my corner of the world is a lonely one.
KS reminded me that there'll always be someone who wants me to look after myself, so I can run a bit more often. Having the waifu threads makes good encouragement not to let it go, either.
Right now I'm stuffing my face with cider while watching dota, but I'll make it up to Emi tomorrow with another three-mile run. Might even meet someone this time

A mile is just four laps on the track; someone who sprints like mad could do it, but it's not something that just anyone can do.

I think part of the appeal is just how goddamn interesting the characters are. The character design via mechanics and art are astounding, but the writing often doesn't match up. If ArcSys ever made a game where all the regular features were there but it had great writing to boot it'd probably be my favourite fighter ever. As it is, the characters are so cool as they are that they don't need to make sense

I can't run with you, but i do have some leftover apple juice from last night. Any idea of what to toast to?

Yeah I know it's 4 laps m8.

How fast is your 3 mile run?

That really sucks man why would someone steal a tomato plant though? It's not like they are hard to grow or are uncommon.

About 23-26 minutes on average, but 30 when I'm slacking. Needs work, I know, but practice makes perfect, right? I was just being the dummy explanation for anyone who didn't know

How about a toast to best girl?

Pretty nice.

Emi is best cripple.

That's not bad, but not amazing. You're around my time actually.

I'd been saving this picture just for you.

well that motivates me to go for another jog before the next match

Smite because I hate myself
Vodka n diet pepsi
Dota crap because I'm a sucker for decent esports
miami nights 1984

People will steal anything and everything if its not locked behind a fence, even then its not much deterrent if they know whats there. All my stuff is out back or on the enclosed deck which makes it hard.

Well, I have had better days.

Aqua from fire emblem if
To give a few her long hair, spear user, and her kindness

>playing.
fooling around with mods in skyrim
nothing
I want to watch a warhammer 40k movie
ffIV and metal gear soundtrack

>youtube.com/watch?v=yWFMep-OkY4
dat is nice

well at least "death of an author" is a thing

ok

His concerts are nice. He gets dressed up and everything for the songs

delete this

Prague or Rome

(checked)
Thanks.

Some people are simply niggers who will steal anything that's not nailed down.

If I can take to where…
Japan or Australia

Stealing is one of the things some people do for the thrill of it, much like trolling. Society says you can't, so why not prove them wrong and do it?

Iori-chan is a qt!

I want more art of Kat about her feet, legs and ass

So in unrelated news, looks like Krautchan has partially migrated here.

>>>/kc/1840

No clue if this is permanent or temporary, the bernds seem alright though.

This is fact, Takane is also top tier but you're obviously aware of that.

That sounds very nice. What do you do with all those herbs? I'd imagine homegrown herbs would make nifty gifts

Best #1 idol in the world.

There's no thrill in stealing some poor dude's tomato plant. If you want a real thrill you should try robbing a bank or denying the holocaust in Germany.

And we haven't had any good rain around here for days and in the middle of a drought. No reports of any deaths, so there's some good news. With how the wind's blowing it shouldn't spread to us hopefully.

Been keeping up with my workouts and cutting out caffeine. I've been able to lift and do more reps than I have been before, and I'm getting more slimmer around my stomach and feeling stronger. Gonna keep at it for her!

Nope, but for how long is still questionable if Daisuke decides to wrap things up in the story in the next game (but most likely not. I just hope Jack-O comes back as she is and this new aria either becomes a story only character, or finds a way to be the Justice we know from the original GG and XX).

Not at all. First and foremost, a fighting game should focus on making a good and fun game. The story should add more to the fun, and ASW does a good job at it (at least flesh out the characters to give them more life).

Izayoi Sakuya (Touhou Project)

Maid, Personality, colorscheme

What are you:
Dungeon Traveler 2

Crystal Light

South Park marathon

nothing atm

You mean telling the truth?

Oy vey

I mainly dry and cook with them.

>The basil is made into homemade pesto.
>The Ghost Chilies are for salsa.
>Rosemary and thyme go into my breads, potatoes and meats.
>The lavender, tea, and mint plants are all made into a tea blend. I also make lavender shortbread tea cookies

They do, and I send them out all the time. I even put a gingham kerchief in the top and tie a ribbon around it.

It's thrilling if you're a big enough pussy that such would seem radical

Krautchan's the german board, right?
This is a strange twist.

Yeah, and it does. But it does sometimes nag at me when the writing doesn't live up to the quality of the gameplay or mechanics. e.g why does the story shaft character X even though I can see how fantastically they can fit into the current plot, May would be much cooler if just 5% of her character was more super-strong-cute-pirate stuff instead of 'muh Johnny', etc.
Still something I love, since ASW is great at making its characters seem utterly cool

Don't. Tell. The goyim.

You got good tastes in maids.

Say JackOBro, since I already asked this question long ago, what's JackO's play style is like?

Oh c'mon, doing bad shit is fun every now and again

Reported to the JIDF for hate speech against your greatest allies.

I guess so.

Suigintou from Rozen maiden
I just love everything about her. Her cute face, those exotics wings and doll joints. Her cold yet caring and playful personality once you get to know her.
Was playing rainbowsix vegas a couple minutes ago
soda
nothing
webm of waifu singing

I haven't joined one of these threads in a long time. How are you guys?

Yeah you could say that it is a migrant crisis.

Savage

It is, and it's better to be free than to be pure, so long as you keep it in scale. But then there's the consequences of being an ass, whether you're the one dealing with them or not.

In this case, Risebro has to deal with his missing tomato

Charizard

Lately, MHGen and Super Mystery Dungeon

Nothing in particular

Nothing either

Vidya OSTs like usual

I didn't lose a tomato plant did.

Pic
She reminds me of the good times - back in highschool when things were simple and innocent.

Haven't decided. Might reinstall Reus and play that for some comfy or maybe find something new to play.
Coffee
I was supposed to watch 2001: a Space Odyssey so I might finish that.
Some of Daft Punk's newish stuff maybe.

I'm slightly drunk and constantly glimpsing between this and dota, my bad

I want more fanart for the Tharja Persona

Stealing a plant is like stealing a pet, its a living creature that just gets ripped away from its home only to be abused by some old lady who can't manage to grow her own properly and likely abusing it. Or reselling for a profit, which is just lame.

I'd rather someone just ask me for some of the harvest instead of just uprooting the poor things. Luckily my garden is all in private fenced aera and it would be a hassle to take them without getting caught.

Fucking bluejays are assholes though, I swear they dig in the dirt just for the fun of it.

Checked.

I want more art of my waifu with red hair.

I'd like more waifu art in general, though preferably her by herself

Apologies for missing the question the last time you asked it.

Her playstyle is very unique even for GG. For starters, her sweep attack is not actually 2D like other fighters, but 3HS. The reason for this is that her dust button works a lot differently. Neutral dust works like a normal dust, but when holding a different direction, it does a different attack (6D is her iron maiden bulldog grab, which won't work during a blockstring. 4D is her one grab that has her ball and chain "eat" her opponent and spit them out in any direction you're holding. 2D is her very narrow DP recommended for when you're opponent is very close to you. These moves can be done in the air as well, but her neutral dust shoots fireballs in the air and her DP goes in an angle in the air.) her dust attacks also consume a bit of tension, but make up for being faster when used with it than used without having tension (in the fireball case, fire 3 instead of 1).

Then there are her minions. The command for summoning their houses is 22P/K/S, each attack button summoning a different minion house. P summons the swordsman, K summons the lancers, and S summons the magicians. once placed on the ground, they spawn one minion (though if the house is attacked, the minion won't come out until it recovers from the attack), and another one will come out of the house a few seconds later. The houses and minions start at lvl 1, not as strong, but can still catch your opponent off guard. The houses will initially only be able to take 3 hits before breaking, killing your minions of said house in the process. The minions will also die if hit twice by the opponent or if Jack-O gets hit, but if the house is still up, they'll respawn after a few seconds. The houses level up overtime as long as they remain on the ground. each level up up to 3 increases their health by withstanding 2 more hits (a total of 7 at max), and the minions get stronger along with it (though they'll need to respawn for them to do so), increasing damage, accuracy, and number of hits for the lancer's case. You can pick up the houses and run/jump with them if near them by pressing 22P after deployment and either throw it by pressing neutral P, place it back down with 2P, or "return" it with 4P to recover it's health. Houses can be resummoned if destroyed, but with the latest patch, you have to wait a second or 2 before you can summon the house(s) that were destroyed.

Next is the organ. to use it, the command is 22HS. The attack buttons each do a different feature for your minions and houses. P returns all houses and recover their health. K gives your minions a speed buff and makes your opponent's life a living hell if all of them are out. S makes them and the houses blow up (the houses can be spared if you use the return command) for massive damage to your opponent, but can hurt you as well. This is where the HS command comes in for the Organ: Aegis field. This puts a shield bubble around Jack-O to protect her and the houses/minions in the bubble from projectile damage and explosions (though not from them self destructing, but you stay safe) for a few seconds. best to have this up before blowing up your minions and houses. The dust button cancels the organ to save yourself as best as possible. Each command has a cooldown period which shows on your tension bar. once you see the attack button appear on the icon, you can use it again.

She only has 2 Overdrive attacks, her calavados (214S or D) and her Forever Elysion Driver (super iron maiden bulldog. 360P). Relatively easy to pull off, but like the regular bulldog grab, it can be a bit finicky.

For general tips on how to play as her; She can be very versatile with her playstyles, but you have to keep in mind she has pretty low health (though makes up for it in having high guts). you want to find a balance of using the minions to your advantage, but also a good offense and defense with and without them. They can be a great help or hindrance depending on the situation, and you have to adapt to whatever happens. All in all, she's a hell of a lot of fun to play, and has many ways to defeat her opponents, despite having low defense and little to no horizontal projectile attacks, making her vulnerable to long range attacks.

Hope this helps.

very true, there's nothing fun about petty theft of a plant. And Im not saying that its alright to be an asshole, Im just saying I understand the appeal of doing things that you're explicitly told not to.

As far as him asking for some of the harvest, all I can say is; common decency is lost in the modern age.

Same. I wouldn't judge the modern era by the actions of a few - society as a whole has been improving from generation to generation. We're just also the generation most aware of and sensitive to foul behaviour.
That's why it's important we pass good behaviour onto the next generation. Yes I know I just said that in a waifu thread

Its mostly all Ruby getting it
Why live?

IR sensor equipped security cameras are pretty cheap and easy to set up now. I have four placed around my house, one facing the garden.

I want to have kids. Real kids.

Ouch, right in the feels.

Well, it proves that Yang is pure.
Surely Ruby has evolve from Daughteru to Waifu in four volumes.

OY VEY ANTISEMITE
SHUT IT DOWN

me tooOnly my kids wont exist in this dimension

dammit, you had to hit me with that one

It hurts

I wanna have kids with her so bad. How would you raise your child with your waifu anons?

Not like my parents raised me

ARTIFICIAL WOMBS WHEN

I'd have like 12 kids with her.

im in the same boat as you

same. I'll adopt if I need to. And then I'll get them into running.

i think those would be sexist in our world

With love and despair. I want our daughter to be like Monaca but with functioning legs.

I wish I had your optimism.

Thought I should answer my own question. I would have 1-3 kids, Eugen would stay at home and take care of them and I would work most of the day and week being the breadwinner. When I get off of work me and Eugen would take our children to the park and have them play on the playgrounds there. Around nighttime I would read books to them such as Narnia, Lord of the Rings and maybe even the Bible. Perhaps I should adopt a newborn child that looks like me (so he wont think hes adopted) and raise him the best I can.

That sounds terrible user, what happened with you and your parents?

Yeah that'd help huh.

Yeah I don't even think of myself as an optimist.

I want to have kids with her and only her.

Never say never regarding this good user.

By being the best father I can be for my children and the best damn husband to the one I love.

They just were never really parents to me, i grew up alone, basically

That really sucks man, not having your parents there for you. Well if you ever need anything be it advice or someone to talk to I and the people in this thread are there for you. Stay strong.

i'm over it for the most part, it's not something I dwell on

That all sounds country and comfy as fuck. I approve.

Me too

I think we'd both have a lot of hurdles to overcome. She has trouble expressing affection, we both look grumpy all the damn time, and historically I'm really terrible with children.
That being said, if she wanted to and things were stable, I'd go for it.

How difficult is tea to grow and dry for use? It one of those things I've wanted to try but held off on. No issue growing veggies and herbs, even have an oven that dehydrates.

I used to be a complete tea snob but once a keurig machine showed up in the house I just stopped. Its a shame

A lot more hands on than my parents.(Not just sitting around and letting school/tv raise them) It would probably be a little hard for me, since I am tend to be very socially awkward. I think Houshou could easily help me make up for that though.

That's good. But I still wanna hug you for it
My parents started ignoring me from my preteens onwards. The interactions I remember most were where they'd frown on about anything I liked doing for myself. Things are a lot better now, but I can imagine that it's not easy having no support at all

Thanks. I'm hoping someday to have a large garden that my kids could play in.

It's actually easier than veggies to grow. Nothing much bothers it where I live, and as long as I keep it fed and watered it keeps on growing like mad. It also helps that you can purchase plants that are already 2 years old.

The drying process is a bit more tricky and I'm still perfecting it. Personally I like my tea to be black and flavored so I oxidize the leaves in the sun then pop em in a dehydrator, and place it in a jar with mint and lavender to finish the job. I've also made a decent green tea, but can't seem to make a white tea that is good. Though I prefer strong flavors so I might never care for white tea.

Make me!

For Junkofag.

Looks like it's time to drink beer and get comfy

amen to that

I would love to adopt white kids when I have the means to care for them, but being a single parent would be hard.

I wish Lilly were real.

I know, but my waifu doesn't like it when I have too much hope for the future.

Th-thanks, I think.

Damn, I just slept for 12 hours, its been months since I was so well rested, Im feeling amazing.
Remember that sleeping and resting are very important for your health, are you guys getting enough sleep?

oy vey, dont forget about the 6 billion.

it truly surprised me because I thought "who goes around and steals a plant?" I think it was the first time I've ever seen that happen.

I dont really like kids but if it were for my waifu, I would raise them with plenty of love, affection and teach them to be self sufficient.

I LOVE TAKANE

How are you feeling regarding ecchi content about your waifu?

I LOVE JURI

That 3rd picture is actually pretty cute.

I LOVE YANG!

I know, right? That costume would look at least 110% better without the pink shit in her hair

It felt like I was awake and everything felt normal, but there were signs I was dreaming due to how weird some of the environment was. Had some control over what I was doing, but not on a level of lucid dreaming. Don't remember much of it, but I do remember how "real" it felt.

I LOVE JACK-O!

I LOVE LUCNA

I LOVE THARJA!

I LOVE JUNKO

I LOVE AMELIA

I LOVE HITOMI

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Back from working out.

Had to do the shit I hate the most, running and running and fucking running.

Emifag, if you want to really get fucked up do 4 sets of 400 yard sprints and 4 laps, interchanging between each other, at most with a 30 second break in between. Fuck that.

I LOVE PRINZ EUGEN

That sounds pretty intense, more so than speed interval. I don't actually do sprinting, so I suppose I'll have to start working on that.
Good job, bro, good job.

Was coming back to life part of her plan?

Well, Despair Arc is a prequel so she didn't exactly come back to life yet.
Goddamn I want to watch the next episode already. This is gonna be a long week.

She's a big girl.

U U U U

Yeah that shit is not fun. It's like 2.25 miles, around there, but most of it is done sprinting.

Nice,always good to see your waifu in something new. I'm filled with despair for you, bud.

OH SHIT!
She's back to put our lives in utter despair again!
But in all seriousness, I'm glad to see that she's back. And don't worry. Next week will come up before ya know it (unless she finds a way to slow down and/or stop time to prevent you from seeing next week's episode)

Despair arc best arc. And it just got even better.

Though it's not hard. Future has been pretty mediocre so far. I miss trials

It's one of the best feelings in the world.

That would be delightfully despair-inducing.

I agree. Future Arc feels like it was written by people who never even played the games, while Despair Arc just keeps getting better and better.

Guess I should look into sprinting sometime. I'm kinda like Hisao; I ain't really of the mind to be competitive about running.
At least, until someone else shows up on the track. Then I just need to outrun the bugger

And the Despair train left us in the dust.

The despair train has no brakes.

I should really finish the first Danganronpa already.

Thread's getting near the end, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to catch it when I get back home. If that turns out to be the case;

Remember to do it for her and love your waifu always and forever!

Forever!

You should also play DR2 after you finish the first one. It has much better characters and cases imo.

Always.

As if that isn't a given. Who couldn't love someone so cute?

Fear not, I already have it bought. I just need to get around to finishing case 5

This

All day, every day.

That's one big chest.