Valkyria Chronicles

I still don't think the Darcsens deserve to be treated like filthy Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=498442298
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, what did you expect, it's Japs probably making a reference to Jews, not understanding they are pure evil as they haven't had them in Japan.

They will understand it all when the Jews manage to infiltrate Japanese society.

On the other hand the games are all in the format of historical books right? For all we know Ellen could be a je Darcsen sympathiser spreading lies, just like in real life. However if we take the events of the game as true for the world they are set in, then the resemblance of darcsens to jews is only superficial and they deserve better.

I actually went and checked wavy's appearance and his hair isn't nearly as curly as I remember it. must have just been the portrait angle

Sega probably has some lingering sympathy for the Jews, considering they were started by, helmed by, and mentored by Jews for most of their existence.

Darcsen Pros:
>Don't hold grudges

Cons:
Their only real fault can be fixed with some L'oreal

this game was such garbage after all the valkyria special snowflake bullshit started

it was way better as just a squad TBS game with no magic gayness

Especially if you do the DLC that gets you Selvaria's machine gun.

I just like the look of that thing

I've always said that in this story the Darcsens are the Germans post-ww1 and post-ww2, and the Valkyrie are Der Juden.

It was ultra casual shit even before that, there is nothing tactical about letting your units die with no repercussions, or letting you solo a mission by spending all the CP on one scout, or the enemy shooting non stop at you during the "action phase"

oh yeah that's way better than whatever the hell it turned into

anybody can look at this shit and tell the devs how goofy it looks

honestly they should've just capped how many moves a single unit can take from CP in a round

I remember in the mission where you kill that bigass tank with the generators Selvaria appeared and spent EVERY SINGLE CP they stacked up from making no moves and just wiped half the team

That's exactly the mission that made me give up

but they designed it exactly like that - so you'd lose team members so you feel the tragedies of 'war'

nigga fuck that no man alive got lanced by some anime bitch, not a single person died under my care before that and now the game shits on me

I gave up soon after. The missions were getting repetitive and I saw where the plot was going.

As did I, a race that has been native to Europa from the start of time, who have blue eyes, get disgraced in a war for doing things they didn't do, perpetrated by (((historical revisionists))), all the while being humble and heroic individuals who are amazing at making and using cool shit.

You can beat the game with no casualties. The only mission that ever gave me trouble and resulted in a casualty a few times before i figured out what to do was the mission in the desert where you crossed a large no mans land with tanks.
git gud

For the record, I got S rank in VC3 on all missions on the first try except for two, which I honestly think are impossible to S rank without grinding the DLC missions since you can do them multiple times.

And by git gud you mean buff up the main chick with commands and run to the other end of the map, like if it were fucking Sonic, right?
They should have made every character so weak that they die from one or two shots, and the main objective of most missions should have been breaking the enemy. By that I mean slaughtering them till they run away. So the game needs a moral system too.

You only unlock her abilities late in the game. It makes grinding for stuff late game easier but you don't need it to get a deathless game.

Just fuck off back to your shitty libtard hugbox
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/suicide/

Raita had the right idea.

This meme needs to stop

It's Regalia all over again.

>ScoutAlicia-rushing
Git gud doesn't mean ezy-modo. The only stage you need to scout-rush to A-rank is the fight to retake Bruhl.

How can you even tell if someone is a Darcsen or not?

Dark hair
All other characters have light brown grey and etc

Also reminder not to reply to the shitposter

People played this garbage for more than 5 minutes?

LOL

Before I forget, everyone who likes VC needs to play this mod, it's a game rebalancer that's absolutely amazing fun, and quite tough too.
[Gallian Crossfire]
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=498442298
It's also worth noting in particular that there are a few changes beyond just stats as well, such as AT cannons and certain types of snipers getting limited intercept capabilities, and command points being shifted off the main characters, allowing you to deploy whoever you want instead of Alicia/Largo/Rosie every time. Really worth playing through if you enjoyed vanilla, but have worn out the game from scout rushing every map into oblivion.

A VN with a surprising about of gameplay. It needs some tweeks and it could be much better

Damn, that sounds good. I might actually replay the game.

Just checking, you aren't some anime-only secondary, are you? 'Cos game Welkin knew perfectly well the tank was there, he was just surprised it was fully-armed and operational.

i had forgotten how amazing the design in valkyria chronicles was

i just wanted to have played 1 before 2, because i always miss not having fencers.

Oh yes, it's not to fall in love with the tonks in this game. And male uniforms are quite good (apart from the occasional boob armour), they blend old and new styles very well. Females uniforms are kind of retarded, but putting females to the battlefield is retarded too, so I can accept that.

wasn't the tank always there, and he planned to go get it? its the fact that its fully armed which is pretty silly, that's a lot of explosives to just be sitting in a barn

i replayed the game recently and did forget how silly some sections of it are. like faldio sarcificing himself for no reason when i already incapacitated the enemy commander

Says jew

Figures.

ellen seemed pretty honest, the valkyria were actually total cocksuckers but will continue to get away with it cuz alicia is one

I recently went back and played this game after dropping it. My tolerance for turn based strategy isn't great but i'm giving it another go. This motherfucker i adore. He's just dying to die for his country. Not all of the cast is interesting but him and wendy make my warboner rock hard

never fails to make me chuckle

B-Bright?

anyone who likes wendy is cool with me. her and jane are my favorite girls in that game

best scouts : LOL ALICIA, noce
best shocks: jane, wendy, rosie, vyse
best engineers: herbert the lazy cunt
best lancers : largo, jann, that lunatic who says "NUMBERS, HAS WE GOT GUTS ON OUR SIDE" in his potential
best snipers: marina, catherine

i never used anyone with "[x] hater" in my squads because it seemed silly for me to use a soldier who can't get along with my other soldiers

That's the first thing I noticed too
I'm gonna have to check if they share VA's now

wait that's wrong, i meant hermes, i get their names mixed up for some reason. noce is kind of useful but a cunt

My fucking nigger. Sadist is best potential.
Why the fuck isn't there any art of Leila Peron or Jane? Is it a western thing?

Pretty much, Edy was popular in Japan, while characters like Jane, Jann, Marina, and Wendy were more popular in the west.
Japs have shit taste

I could have sworn he was surprised by it. I could be wrong though.

i could be wrong too, but i thought his plan was to get the tank to get isara and that other woman to safety

or maybe isara knew and since she was into mechanic work its not that far fetched

I always really loved the style this game had going for it until the magic bitch shows up and throws it into the trash

the magic bitch was on the cover and in the promotional footage though, i'm not advocating it but it wasn't exactly a blindside

I'm still surprised there aren't any mods for games like ARMA with the equipment and factions from Valkyria.

That and GWTB.

Making models from scratch takes time, especially with uniforms as complex as VC characters'.

Also last time I checked, there are no female skeletons, voices and animations for the soldiers in Arma 3. Not sure how the game handles custom ones either, so chances are any player mods you eventually end up making making won't look half as かわいい as in the real game.

It seems I was wrong. Sorta. Having just rewatched it on youtube, Welkin said:
>Whoa, I can't believe it's still here
Which I take to mean, he knew about it, but completely forgot about it.

Darscens is actually pronounced darkskins.

I just blew ur mind, and ur mom

well he was traveling abroad or something before coming back to bruhl right? that's why alicia arrested him for sperging out over some fish

yeah he was studying… biology or something abroad

Not abroad, just college. His campus is near Randgriz, the capital, I believe.

Isara only started her vehicle maintenance course while Welkin was away

Probably figured it'd have been put into service, instead of being left in a civilian's barn filled with munitions.

Wasn't the Edelweiss a pet project that Welkin's dad and Isara's dad were working on after the first war? Maybe the Gallian Army didn't know or particularly cared because the tank was never going to replace what they already had. Probably got the F-22 treatment: the finest, toughest tank in the land but so incredibly costly that it wasn't viable. I do remember seeing in game that the Edelweiss couldn't be mass produced.

Same too. I get it adds a trait to the character, but holy fuck it's a war game and units need to work as a team and defeat the bigger bad.

I should make some webms of Edy and Alicia
Never expected girl soldiers would be so hot

This is why I never bothered finishing it.
At least let me pretend my favourite guys that I bring on every mission are more than just generic units.

They get more paragraphs and traits that translate into gameplay after you use them for a while.
They also have unique voice acting lines and etc.
Also there is DLC that features some of the more popular characters.
Coming from FireEmblem and XCOM that doesn't seem bad.

I just don't like Largo and Rosie though and they get a lot of attention

One paragraph, from what I've seen.
The worst part is that some of them don't even expand on the character in any meaningful way.

Play with him for 20 missions.

Play with him for 20 missions.

Play with her for 20 missions.

Try VC3.

VC3 is better in that department.

It even has a waifu system.

Riela is mai waifu.

ALL FILTHY DARCSENS MUST HANG

My PSP broke a few months ago.

Emulate it then.

Yeah, VCII and III both do much better in this department. Each character, no matter how minor, has loyalty side-missions where their character is expanded upon in cutscenes until it culminates in a special mission - after which their traits change and potentials unlock.

Also, Gisele is pretty awesome. It probably would have made more sense to make her a Flame Thrower wielding Shock Trooper, but I used her as a sniper because I loved hearing her say "Sayonara" in that subdued crazy/playful voice after a headshot.

Also, she may be proficient with it, but maybe it's not the best idea to kit out a mentally deranged serial arsonist with military grade incendiary weaponry.

Prof. Theimer basically tried to sell the equivalent of a Tiger II, but the Gallian High Command had the mentality of the Finns. Not that this can't be a viable strategy, look at the Shamrock: light tank retrofitted with whatever tech they can lay their hands on.

Try fielding a team like Suzy, Aisha, Edy, Herbert, Nancy or the like, with their personal potentials unlocked.

>and whoever that girl is who's so unlucky she can't score critical hits on headshots

the darcsens are nips you retard.

Welkin is autistic.

VC is weebshit and baby's first strategy game

How?

How do you anons feel about azure revolution?

its going to kill the Valkyria Chronicles IP

Its going to suck

Let's take an established franchise which had a unique pull and fairly niche audience, and make it a generic jrp with shitty mmo combat. Yea.

I got this game for five bucks some months ago and I can't be bothered to finish it.
It's like some gooks wanted to make their own version of nuXcom and made it even more obnoxious, somehow.

It looks like they've forgotten everything that gave the series it's unique charm and is set to trample over its every theme and dash its mood to the rocks.

We the players are being treated like filthy fucks by the nips

It's horrible, user.